Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+32
flamming_python
Scorpius
Russian_Patriot_
Kiko
SeigSoloyvov
PapaDragon
PhSt
Hole
JohninMK
calripson
The-thing-next-door
Regular
kvs
Nibiru
dino00
Austin
Firebird
miketheterrible
GunshipDemocracy
magnumcromagnon
Book.
Kyo
zepia
GarryB
Project Canada
Werewolf
George1
Mike E
sepheronx
Viktor
BlackArrow
nemrod
36 posters

Russian Internet-related services and products

owais.usmani

Russian Internet-related services and products - Page 5 Empty Re: Russian Internet-related services and products

Post  owais.usmani Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:07 pm

Russian Internet-related services and products - Page 5 Firesh75

GunshipDemocracy likes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Russian Internet-related services and products - Page 5 Empty Re: Russian Internet-related services and products

Post  JohninMK Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:30 am

Zlatti71
    @djuric_zlatko

👨💻 In Russia, they checked the stability of the Runet in case of its shutdown

Checking whether the Runet continues to work outside the global network was carried out on the night of July 4-5.

✖ At this time, the international Internet was "off".

Roskomnadzor reported that the exercises to test the stability of the Runet were successful.

GarryB, Werewolf, kvs, GunshipDemocracy and Sprut-B like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:20 pm

Very interesting what logistics and preparations went on this behind the scenes.
    Sooner or later the "Internet" either will be "decentralized" in terms of responsible western (US) agencies responsible for administration.
    The decentralization is obviously officially currently in full swing. I would bet that China did this already far earlier before Russia was even considering it and I am not speaking about the great firewall of China.

Would really like to know what measurements they have put into place for day X of cutting the Fortaleza and this the entire North/South American continents. Just interesting if Brazil as member of BRICS is aware or is/will be part of the procedure just to avoid "collateral" economical damage when this happens.

GarryB, kvs and Sprut-B like this post

lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:04 pm

Huawei Marine (now called HMN Tech) has been laying fiber optic submarine cables all over the world.
    Russian Internet-related services and products - Page 5 Image66

So there should be a significant amount of telecoms capacity outside of US interference.

This is their website:
    https://www.hmntechnologies.com/en

GarryB, Werewolf, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B and Broski like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:09 pm

So I was looking at Vitalys website showing his photos and I noticed on one photo of an anti drone rifle there was a web address, which I typed in and opened using Yandex translate and it opened up a website and it had something I have been looking for for quite some time.

A trackball. It is like a mouse but upside down so you put your finger on the ball and roll the ball so you don't need to move the mouse.

This particular trackball has two trackballs, one for moving the cursor (arrow) and one for moving the screen which looks rather interesting.

When I first used a trackball I was skeptical because it was odd and different from the mouse I was used to, but it is very precise and you don't run out of room for your mouse... it stays still on your desktop.

Anyway the website is https://www.a3.spb.ru/ and it has data storage devices, panel computers, panel monitors, computing blocks and processor modules as well, but here is the trackball:

https://translated.turbopages.org/proxy_u/ru-en.en.5064046e-6519525a-5efbdbad-74722d776562/https/www.a3.spb.ru/catalog/product/6474/6475

kvs likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:28 am