Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Syrian Civil War: News #6

    Share

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4468
    Points : 4659
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #6

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:06 pm


















    KoTeMoRe
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3597
    Points : 3632
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #6

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:41 pm

    I don't know about the nomenclature. It looks like a birdhouse/birdcage. I've read Mirage on Twitter. I've read Sahara (desert) on reddit.

    KiloGolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1302
    Points : 1324
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #6

    Post  KiloGolf on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:46 pm

    short_fuze wrote:CNN have clearly applied Elliot Higgins (aka Bellingcrap) 'open source intelligience' technique to geography.

    Media like to cite these "observatories" and jolly green j*** face folks (all located 100s of miles outside Syria).
    Riding in on the fvck truck seems to be the norm for them. God forbid they do some fact checking.

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4468
    Points : 4659
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #6

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:49 pm

    KoTeMoRe wrote:I don't know about the nomenclature. It looks like a birdhouse/birdcage. I've read Mirage on Twitter. I've read Sahara (desert) on reddit.

    BTW, I've got to give credit where credit is due. You (more than anyone) was constantly pointing out how Bulgarian arms keep finding their way in to ISIS Daesh-bag hands...then we have this:

    Daesh-Produced Fuel Sold at Bulgarian Gas Stations

    ...So it looks like the Bulgarian connection has been completed. This is most likely the work (arms for oil) of the Bulgarian and Turkish Mafia with Bulgarian and Turkish govt. stamp of approval, underneath the NATO 'stay-behind' umbrella/envelope, with their direction of course. Can you say Grey Wolf?

    kvs
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2537
    Points : 2670
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #6

    Post  kvs on Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:40 pm

    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:I don't know about the nomenclature. It looks like a birdhouse/birdcage. I've read Mirage on Twitter. I've read Sahara (desert) on reddit.

    BTW, I've got to give credit where credit is due. You (more than anyone) was constantly pointing out how Bulgarian arms keep finding their way in to ISIS Daesh-bag hands...then we have this:

    Daesh-Produced Fuel Sold at Bulgarian Gas Stations

    ...So it looks like the Bulgarian connection has been completed. This is most likely the work (arms for oil) of the Bulgarian and Turkish Mafia with Bulgarian and Turkish govt. stamp of approval, underneath the NATO 'stay-behind' umbrella/envelope, with their direction of course. Can you say Grey Wolf?

    Bulgaria has been Turdkey's bitch since the beginning. It is an enemy to the Orthodox world.

    short_fuze
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 273
    Points : 273
    Join date : 2015-12-09

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #6

    Post  short_fuze on Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:02 am

    kvs wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:I don't know about the nomenclature. It looks like a birdhouse/birdcage. I've read Mirage on Twitter. I've read Sahara (desert) on reddit.

    BTW, I've got to give credit where credit is due. You (more than anyone) was constantly pointing out how Bulgarian arms keep finding their way in to ISIS Daesh-bag hands...then we have this:

    Daesh-Produced Fuel Sold at Bulgarian Gas Stations

    ...So it looks like the Bulgarian connection has been completed. This is most likely the work (arms for oil) of the Bulgarian and Turkish Mafia with Bulgarian and Turkish govt. stamp of approval, underneath the NATO 'stay-behind' umbrella/envelope, with their direction of course. Can you say Grey Wolf?

    Bulgaria has been Turdkey's bitch since the beginning.  It is an enemy to the Orthodox world.

    The leader of Bulgaria visited Israel a while ago. Then a few days later a Palestinian was killed inside the Palestinian Embassy in Bulgaria. Richard Silverstein gives plausible reasons why he believes it was a Mossad hit and why he thought the Bulgarian government was aware of the pending attack. He also comments that on previous form, there would be significant new trade deals between Israel and Bulgaria shortly afterwards. However, maybe the hit was the other side of Bulgaria getting in on the cheap ISIS oil deals involving Turkey and Israel.

    http://www.richardsilverstein.com/2016/02/28/another-mossad-assassination-this-one-in-bulgaria/

    PapaDragon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3683
    Points : 3795
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #6

    Post  PapaDragon on Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:06 am


    Bulgarian connection has more to do with proximity and cheap hardware than with intention. Most likely just Turkish and Bulgarian mafia. Guns are ''greased'' by NATO of course. No need for some big conspiracy here, just money and convenience.


    PapaDragon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3683
    Points : 3795
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #6

    Post  PapaDragon on Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:07 am


    KoTeMoRe
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3597
    Points : 3632
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #6

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:28 am

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Bulgarian connection has more to do with proximity and cheap hardware than with intention. Most likely just Turkish and Bulgarian mafia. Guns are ''greased'' by NATO of course. No need for some big conspiracy here, just money and convenience.


    Those weapons are direct sales to both US and KSA. Bulgaria has had à lot of undeclared sales to Arab states that get only outed because people know how to spot them... On the field. However the US has had official programs until January 2016 to buy and transfer weapons to Moderats.

    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4874
    Points : 4921
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #6

    Post  Militarov on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:03 am

    KoTeMoRe wrote:I don't know about the nomenclature. It looks like a birdhouse/birdcage. I've read Mirage on Twitter. I've read Sahara (desert) on reddit.

    Official Syrian designation is apparently "Sarab-1" which means "Mirage-1" in english.

    GunshipDemocracy
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1516
    Points : 1558
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #6

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:52 am

    Assad called the opposition in Syria "to lay down their arms"
    http://ria.ru/syria_peace/20160301/1382444190.html

    BERLIN, 1 Mar – RIA Novosti. Syria's President Bashar al-Assad called the opposition fighting in Syria to lay down their arms, reports the TV channel ARD.

    "You just have to lay down their arms. Whether you want to participate in the political agenda or not is irrelevant. The most important thing, and it is in the interests of the Syrian people and complies with the applicable laws that you as a citizen have no right to run around with a gun and direct it against people or their property", he said in an interview with German TV channel ARD, excerpts from an interview with channel leads on your website.

    РИА Новости http://ria.ru/syria_peace/20160301/1382444190.html#ixzz41hqLXnaj

    Saudis goat-maidens will not be in mood tonight for usual passions, after such humiliation. He was to be overthrown, beheaded and now what? opposition has to lay down? lol!


    Last edited by GunshipDemocracy on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

    kvs
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2537
    Points : 2670
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #6

    Post  kvs on Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:50 am

    PapaDragon wrote:

    Good to see the SAA move east onto the populated plane. Those green shaded areas near the Turkish border in northern Latakia are a bit
    generous to be attributed to the "rebels". This part is not significantly populated and is very mountainous so it is basically under nobody's
    control. This is not even a significant Turdkish supply route. I hope the SAA can liberate Jisr al-Shughour soon.

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4468
    Points : 4659
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #6

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:12 am

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Bulgarian connection has more to do with proximity and cheap hardware than with intention. Most likely just Turkish and Bulgarian mafia. Guns are ''greased'' by NATO of course. No need for some big conspiracy here, just money and convenience.


    You can live in denial as much as you want, it does not matter to me, but let's start using our brains here. How is it that so many country's ignore the obvious paper trail, and shipping routes of Daesh-bag stolen oil? How is it that so many air-dropped weapons meant for "moderate hands" end up directly supplying ISHILL scum?

    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2130
    Points : 2245
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #6

    Post  higurashihougi on Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:12 pm

    Dear all Christian fellows in the forum, do you feel backstabbed ?

    https://www.rt.com/news/334270-us-genocide-christians-unreached/

    The Obama administration says Islamic State’s persecution of Christian minorities in Iraq and Syria is not genocide. The point to term it as such “has not been reached,” White House spokesman Josh Earnest said at a press briefing.

    kvs
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2537
    Points : 2670
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #6

    Post  kvs on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:13 pm

    higurashihougi wrote:Dear all Christian fellows in the forum, do you feel backstabbed ?

    https://www.rt.com/news/334270-us-genocide-christians-unreached/

    The Obama administration says Islamic State’s persecution of Christian minorities in Iraq and Syria is not genocide. The point to term it as such “has not been reached,” White House spokesman Josh Earnest said at a press briefing.

    American hypocrisy is brazen and obscene. American mass media were using the term genocide vis a vis Chechnya and Kosovo. In neither
    Chechnya or Kosovo was there any risk of the locals being exterminated or totally driven out. It is obvious that the minorities
    in Syria were and still are facing total destruction at the hands of Daesh and its "moderat" allies.

    TheArmenian
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1523
    Points : 1686
    Join date : 2011-09-14

    Syrian Civil War: News #7

    Post  TheArmenian on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:19 pm

    higurashihougi wrote:Dear all Christian fellows in the forum, do you feel backstabbed ?

    https://www.rt.com/news/334270-us-genocide-christians-unreached/

    The Obama administration says Islamic State’s persecution of Christian minorities in Iraq and Syria is not genocide. The point to term it as such “has not been reached,” White House spokesman Josh Earnest said at a press briefing.

    No surprise there.
    The US has never recognized the genocide of Armenians.
    Don't expect Obaba to use the G-word for Christian minorities in the Middle East.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #6

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:06 am


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:06 am