Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+33
Rodinazombie
flamming_python
PapaDragon
Monarchist
Svyatoslavich
Walther von Oldenburg
magnumcromagnon
Hannibal Barca
nemrod
Vann7
kvs
George1
collegeboy16
Regular
HardHawk
MotherlandCalls
Werewolf
Mike E
TR1
Morpheus Eberhardt
BTRfan
medo
Flyingdutchman
As Sa'iqa
Kysusha
IronsightSniper
GarryB
nightcrawler
milky_candy_sugar
solo.13mmfmj
Admin
Jelena
sepheronx
37 posters

Islamist threat in European countries

Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Islamist threat in European countries - Page 2 Empty Re: Islamist threat in European countries

Post  Flyingdutchman Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:19 am

BTRfan wrote:I believe the CIA is largely behind the ISIS.

Question 
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Islamist threat in European countries - Page 2 Empty Re: Islamist threat in European countries

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:50 am

I would put quotation marks around CIA, i.e. "CIA", because CIA is just a figure of speech.
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:29 pm

Flyingdutchman wrote:
    medo wrote:Islamic Qaliphate will be the biggest winner of new cold war between NATO and Russia-China. They both will block each other and Qaliphate will grow over whole Arab peninsula and over Northern Africa. Israeli attack on Iran will only speed up this process as they will not have Iranian enemy in their eastern border. Problem is, that the main goal for Qaliphat is to attack Europe and they will strike Europe from both sides, through Balkan peninsula and through Iberian peninsula and in both flanks of Europe is no serious army for defense. We must not forget, that Qaliphate already have very large army as fifth column inside Europe, which will strike European defenders in their backs, when invasion begin. Europe will fall to Qaliphate.

I am sorry but that is bullshit.

This is exactly why we have to fear Qaliphate. Because everyone say bullshit. The West do nothing against Caliphate neither in Iraq, neither in Syria. Russia give some help, but they are now confronted in Ukraine by NATO hysteria and war mongering. Sooner or later Israel will attack Iran which help Syria and Iraq in their fight against Qaliphate. And after that? Qaliphate will grow over Arab peninsula and over Northern Africa without problems. Those states will be just included in Caliphate. All those rich Arab states with a lot of armament united inside Qaliphate together with Asian islamic world will represent real danger for Europe. But Europe say bullshit and see only Russia as enemy. But Russia will not attack, attack will come from the south, where no one look and they will cut European heads, because Europeans think this is bullshit. Russia will not come to help, because they are enemies on the other side of Ukraine and US will not come to help, because they will be busy with China.
    BTRfan

Post  BTRfan Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:32 pm

Flyingdutchman wrote:

Question 

By CIA I mean the USA/American military-industrial complex. They sent hundreds of thousands of AKMs into Iraq, they trained and equipped a large number of radicals, and the Americans, specifically the CIA, have been training and encouraging Islamic radicalism since at least the 1980s with the Mujahaden in Afghanistan.
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:28 pm

BTRfan wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:

Question 

By CIA I mean the USA/American military-industrial complex. They sent hundreds of thousands of AKMs into Iraq, they trained and equipped a large number of radicals, and the Americans, specifically the CIA, have been training and encouraging Islamic radicalism since at least the 1980s with the Mujahaden in Afghanistan.

That was a way of saying I agree with the essence of your assertion; at the same time I should add that CIA is just a popular notion created by the same entities that have created ISIS.

Do you think that, according to the plan of the same entities, ISIS will soon become ISISUSEUANZ?
    BTRfan

Post  BTRfan Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:13 am

Morpheus Eberhardt wrote:
    BTRfan wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:

Question 

That was a way of saying I agree with the essence of your assertion; at the same time I should add that  CIA is just a popular notion created by the same entities that have created ISIS.

Do you think that, according to the plan of the same entities, ISIS will soon become ISISUSEUANZ?

I believe that despite the best efforts of some very evil men in the West, Syria will endure and will not be captured by thugs and jihadists.

ISIS will eventually be contained and then crushed.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 pm

I believe that despite the best efforts of some very evil men in the West, Syria will endure and will not be captured by thugs and jihadists.

Amen to that brother... from an athiest Kiwi...  russia 
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:45 pm

BTRfan wrote:
    BTRfan wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:

Question 

That was a way of saying I agree with the essence of your assertion; at the same time I should add that  CIA is just a popular notion created by the same entities that have created ISIS.

Syria was already ruled by thugs.
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:33 pm

TR1 wrote:
    BTRfan wrote:
    BTRfan wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:

Question 

Fully agreed!
    Assad and its government are retards :/.
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:14 am

TR1 wrote:
    BTRfan wrote:
    BTRfan wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:

Question 

Better those thugs than ISIS/extremist thugs!
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:30 am

Mike E wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    BTRfan wrote:
    BTRfan wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:

Question 

Better those thugs than ISIS/extremist thugs!

And i Agree with you aswell, when those extremists get to power in Syria they Will be a danger for all of the world.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:52 am

Hahahaha... yeah.. that western educated Assad was a real bastard... imagine the gaul of that guy... not selling out to powerful western oil companies and using the oil wealth of Syria to pay for an education system and health system that benefits all Syrians.

What an A hole.

Now that these religious fundamentalists are taking power in various areas and executing their enemies in large groups I am sure Syria will be a much better sort of sht hole than it ever was.

Assad was no western saint... the leaders of western countries arent either so why would anyone anywhere else be?

Assad was who he had to be to get to where he was... a nice guy would never have made it.
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:14 pm

GarryB wrote:Hahahaha... yeah.. that western educated Assad was a real bastard... imagine the gaul of that guy... not selling out to powerful western oil companies and using the oil wealth of Syria to pay for an education system and health system that benefits all Syrians.

What an A hole.

Now that these religious fundamentalists are taking power in various areas and executing their enemies in large groups I am sure Syria will be a much better sort of sht hole than it ever was.

Assad was no western saint... the leaders of western countries arent either so why would anyone anywhere else be?

Assad was who he had to be to get to where he was... a nice guy would never have made it.

For the most part i Agree.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:24 pm

GarryB wrote:Hahahaha... yeah.. that western educated Assad was a real bastard... imagine the gaul of that guy... not selling out to powerful western oil companies and using the oil wealth of Syria to pay for an education system and health system that benefits all Syrians.

What an A hole.

What a nice justification for a family of dictators that have massacred thousands of their countrymen.

No, the US supporting Mubarak or KSA or w/e does not make it any more justifiable.

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:33 pm

TR1 wrote:

What an A hole.

What a nice justification for a family of dictators that have massacred thousands of their countrymen.

No, the US supporting Mubarak or KSA or w/e does not make it any more justifiable.

Yes it does justify it.

In every country you have only sometimes a choice to chose between a pile of shit or a bigger pile of shit and live with it and people tend to chose the smaller pile of shit.

Who installed Saddam hussein because he was pro USA and sold its country out untill he demanded gold for oil? Yes, the US.

But yes lets blame a guy who killed a few thousands and call him dictator and lets call someone who is responsible for killing millions like Bush and his administration a president who was a "mistake".

Your measurement always adjusts in a way that blames only one side?
    BTRfan

Post  BTRfan Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:58 am

TR1 wrote:

What an A hole.

Assad appears to be a secluar, yet decent/clean-cut, and reasonably enlightened leader. He speaks multiple languages, Syria is a friendly and inviting country, and people can practice their religion without being persecuted.

The ISIS and other thugs like them have been beheading non-Muslims [mostly Christians] in Syria.

TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:50 am

Werewolf wrote:
    TR1 wrote:

What an A hole.

Yes it does justify it.

In every country you have only sometimes a choice to chose between a pile of shit or a bigger pile of shit and live with it and people tend to chose the smaller pile of shit.

Who installed Saddam hussein because he was pro USA and sold its country out untill he demanded gold for oil? Yes, the US.

But yes lets blame a guy who killed a few thousands and call him dictator and lets call someone who is responsible for killing millions like Bush and his administration a president who was a "mistake".

Your measurement always adjusts in a way that blames only one side?

Call him a dictator? are you seriously implying he is not?

How nice that according to you people Syria cannot have anything better than a bloody dictatorial family. Real damning analysis on the local population.

Once again, stop trying to shift the topic onto Bush.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:20 am

That exactly is mp net niveua you show.

It is the west and hypocrites who use 100% alined with US empire, terminology towards all unwanted.

Have not seen you calling Bush massmurderer which he clearly is, did not see you calling the Peace Noble Prize carrier Barrack Obomba a massmurder which he clearly is, but yes use only one sided terminology that only shows you that you are exactly what you throw at others, that you are a one sided maniac where nothing good happens in east and whatever US and their lap dogs are doing are "mistakes" at best, like all the wars they did were unintentionally.

You also pretend that you know so much about russian politics and always try to create the perception of russia which is always the same perception russophobic US is spreading that Putin has 100% power over every single shit that is going on in russia. Like he is some kind dictator with eyes and hands everywhere, you blame Putin for shit he is not responsible and can not change while he is fighting the 5th column of your western crap oligarchs who go in and out in the US embassy in moscow, but yes lets blame Putin because oligarchs do shit in Russia, like Putin is somehow a cruel god capable to do everything but choose not to do.

You are only alining 100% with the rhetoric and russophobia of US, while you are completley ignorant about russias problems, you only see the surface and blame Putin.

I may remind you that it was you who proclaimed to know more about russia than anyone else here, but completley failed when i pointed out that CIA was and still uses puppets in Kremln. You are only ridiculing yourself, your knowledge of russian politics does not go beyond the knowledge of any peasant.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:45 am

Call him a dictator? are you seriously implying he is not?

How nice that according to you people Syria cannot have anything better than a bloody dictatorial family. Real damning analysis on the local population.

Once again, stop trying to shift the topic onto Bush.

Who drew the lines on the map creating the countries in the Middle East?

Who hand picked the royal families in the region?

Who is calling him a murderer... do you think no one dies in the west because of politics?

Saudi Arabia is a much more despotic regime than Syria ever was... women don't even get the vote in SA now, yet in Syria... evil Assad has universal suffrage at 18 years old for men and women... what a bastard. In Saudi Arabia only men over the age of 21 can vote and women cannot even drive or walk outside alone without a male family chaperone.

His only crime was nationalising the oil industry in Syria and using a portion of that money to improve the living conditions of his people... sure he had palaces... but nothing like those in Saudi Arabia.

You are making the classic western arrogant error... he is not up to western standards... hahahaha no one is.

Karzai was picked for lots of reasons... few of which will keep him in power long... the US might as well shoot him in the back of his head before they leave... he is not tough enough to last.
    MotherlandCalls

Post  MotherlandCalls Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:15 pm

TR1 wrote:

What an A hole.

That particular middle eastern region only goes two ways. You install a dictator like Saddam who will keep the country in check and not allow it to become a mad house of civil war, destruction and instability from a regional stand point. Or you try and do what they're doing now, which is "install" a democratic regime which will 100% fail and have the country overrun by militants(that you yourself trained and gave weaponry to) which is what is happening now.
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:15 pm

Anti ISIS protests in The Hague today.
    HardHawk
    HardHawk

Post  HardHawk Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:07 am

Flyingdutchman wrote:Won't surprise me when there will be fights between isis likers and anti-isis people :/.

Wonder what my government will do about it...

Join ISIS? Dick deeper and you see why I say this.
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:45 am

HardHawk wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:Won't surprise me when there will be fights between isis likers and anti-isis people :/.

Wonder what my government will do about it...

Join ISIS? Dick deeper and you see why I say this.

Before extending beyond its home territory and becoming ISILEUANZUS (or ISISEUANZUS), it was ISEUANZUS.
    HardHawk
    HardHawk

Post  HardHawk Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:53 pm

TR1 wrote:

What an A hole.

The so well known, ousa double and triple standards mentality.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:42 am

I think BTRfan said it best... worth repeating... and a vote from me.

Assad appears to be a secluar, yet decent/clean-cut, and reasonably enlightened leader. He speaks multiple languages, Syria is a friendly and inviting country, and people can practice their religion without being persecuted.

The ISIS and other thugs like them have been beheading non-Muslims [mostly Christians] in Syria.

He is no saint, but of all the options open to the Syrian people, he would offer them their best chance at a real future... and I don't say that because I will make money on the oil under the soil of Syria... something I think is colouring the vision of those in the west on their destroy the regime and pillage the resources rampage they seem to have adopted in the post cold war period.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:00 am