Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+23
Broski
Odin of Ossetia
Isos
sepheronx
sundoesntrise
GarryB
lancelot
thegopnik
limb
Russian_Patriot_
PapaDragon
littlerabbit
flamming_python
miketheterrible
Hannibal Barca
Werewolf
magnumcromagnon
KoTeMoRe
George1
Russia
Turk1
Jelena
Admin
27 posters

Kosovo General News thread:

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Kosovo General News thread: - Page 5 Empty Re: Kosovo General News thread:

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon May 29, 2023 6:32 pm

Looks like KFOR got hit , good stuff

Would like to see Serbs bleed KFOR

Odin of Ossetia likes this post

littlerabbit
    littlerabbit

Post  littlerabbit Mon May 29, 2023 7:09 pm

The only thing we could do, is to join ODKB and apply for 20 (100kt) nukes. Everything else is bullshit.

For decades, spineless thieves are governing our country.

Nothing good will come out of this. No

flamming_python likes this post

lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot Mon May 29, 2023 7:48 pm

Serbia is basically surrounded by NATO appendages. What else can it do?
    They cannot even get the Russian and Chinese weapons they ordered because the EU is blocking the airspace around them.

flamming_python, kvs, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Mon May 29, 2023 8:21 pm

lancelot wrote:Serbia is basically surrounded by NATO appendages. What else can it do?
    They cannot even get the Russian and Chinese weapons they ordered because the EU is blocking the airspace around them.
    Until Russia takes everything up to the Polish border, there's very little Serbia can do. The one saving grace is that NATO is hyperfocused on the Ukraine conflict and doesn't have the resources to wage a proxy war on Russia AND protect their Albanian rats in Kosovo.

GarryB likes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Mon May 29, 2023 9:21 pm

Once Russia takes Ukraine and probably Moldova, Bulgaria will switch side from Nato to neutral and probably let Russia deploy in Serbia.

Bulgaria won't want to be in the middle because that's where tensions and wars are.

GarryB likes this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

George1
    George1

Post  George1 Mon May 29, 2023 11:06 pm

kvs and littlerabbit like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue May 30, 2023 5:19 am

So Serbia, being a country on the Danube river can legally sail down it without interference... so sail a ship down to the Black Sea to the Crimea and take on board a cargo and sail it back to Serbia and then set that cargo up... just like the Russians recently sent some cargo to Belarus to be set up there... if you understand my meaning...

But obviously the problem is that Russia has to trust Serbia enough to station nuclear weapons on their territory and that would not be easy for them at the moment with all these Serbs calling them pussies... because if those morons think being sensible and responsible is being a pussy or they think the Russians are idiots and would act the way these people want to them to act so they wont be called pussies and therefore will be puppets, then what would they do with such power?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue May 30, 2023 8:42 am

GarryB wrote:.....But obviously the problem is that Russia has to trust Serbia enough to station nuclear weapons on their territory and that would not be easy for them at the moment with all these Serbs calling them pussies...

aLl tHeSe sErbS will stop calling them pussies once they stop acting like pussies

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Tue May 30, 2023 10:25 am

Serbia has ordered 4 Mi-35M, two missile divisions of the Pantsir-S1 system, and 3 divisions with the FK-3 system have not yet arrived.
    I think we were in a better position in 1999 because military service was mandatory....
    I'm not very optimistic..
    As a member of Generation X, I know that my generation is MUCH different from today's generations that are age-capable for military service.
    There were those in my generation who ran away from the army, but...

A lot has changed in 24 years.
    I live near a town that has 52 M-84 tanks and I know there aren't enough crews for those tanks.
    I'm not going to write the numbers, but I know that the younger generations avoid the army in a wide arc.
    The only exception is the extreme south of Serbia.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue May 30, 2023 1:06 pm

aLl tHeSe sErbS will stop calling them pussies once they stop acting like pussies

I don't care, and I am sure the Russians don't care either...

They probably understand that Serbs don't like that helplessness of being bullied by the entire west and when they see the military and economic and political power of Russia including nuclear weapons, they don't understand why they don't reply in kind.

Very simply put you are not pissed off that Russia is weak, you are pissed off that the west thinks it is way stronger than it really is and acts like it is invincible... and bullies countries it should be respecting.

The US is acting like the toughest guy in the school and you want someone to smack them in the nose and make them cry and put them in their place, and make them realise that even the toughest bully can get stabbed by the smallest weakest kid in school and as they bleed out to think about why this all happened.

Problem is this is not school and the bully has a group of countries that will blindly back it up and support it, but only because of their mystical powers and money that everyone uses.

Well that money is losing influence, they even admit it themselves, and without money their influence, even on their closest friends will dramatically weaken if not disappear...

The US reacted to the ICC the way a vampire reacts to sunlight... and for good reason... because they do all sorts of illegal shit that their allies are not calling them out for at the moment... but give it time.

The irony is that the Serbs calling Russia weak want to see the US broken, while the US is calling Russia weak and wants Ukrainians to break themselves trying to damage Russia.

What these Serbs should really be doing is pointing out to their own government that the EU and HATO are tools the US uses to control Europe, so joining either is becoming a US slave... which your government seems interested in doing if they can manage it... but go on calling the Russians pussies for not brutalising all Ukrainians, when the problem is really thousands of kms away from that battlefield.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Tue May 30, 2023 3:19 pm

So from all the big words about pussyfooting of Russia I would actually expect PD to be at the front in Serbia of taking arms into his hands and killing KFOR by his maxim "The more dead the better".

Not so bloomy when things are happening right back at home and not 2000km away?

sepheronx, Rodion_Romanovic, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Tue May 30, 2023 3:41 pm

lancelot wrote: The one saving grace is that NATO is hyperfocused on the Ukraine conflict and doesn't have the resources to wage a proxy war on Russia AND protect their Albanian rats in Kosovo.

Most of the equipment sent to Ukronazistan was old soviet stock, or outdated western equipment.
    The US (90%of nato power) hasn’t depleted shit apart from maybe their AT systems. A few old bradleys ,mraps and artillery systems is barely a drop in the ocean for them.

Either way they would hit us with air power and use albanian scum as cannon fodder, and probably back them up with whatever forces they have in KiM atm, and they could easily put together a ground force from other bases in Europe too, not like they are doing anything anyway. We got no chance here in a war, unless one day nato truly isnt able to do shit, than we could deal with the albanians.

Podlodka77 wrote:
    I think we were in a better position in 1999 because military service was mandatory....
    I'm not very optimistic..

Military service or not, its wishful thinking we could take on both nato and the albanians and have any chance or winning. Even with a full mobilisation, we wouldn't be able to do much as long as nato remains in play.

Its a very difficult situation for us and hopefully nato will be too busy elsewhere one day, so we can finally end the shiptari scum once and for all.

Last edited by Serberus on Tue May 30, 2023 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

littlerabbit
    littlerabbit

Post  littlerabbit Tue May 30, 2023 3:44 pm

GarryB wrote:So Serbia, being a country on the Danube river can legally sail down it without interference... so sail a ship down to the Black Sea to the Crimea and take on board a cargo and sail it back to Serbia and then set that cargo up... just like the Russians recently sent some cargo to Belarus to be set up there... if you understand my meaning...

But obviously the problem is that Russia has to trust Serbia enough to station nuclear weapons on their territory and that would not be easy for them at the moment with all these Serbs calling them pussies... because if those morons think being sensible and responsible is being a pussy or they think the Russians are idiots and would act the way these people want to them to act so they wont be called pussies and therefore will be puppets, then what would they do with such power?

Some of us in Serbia have watched too many Western movies, that's why.  lol1 What a Face

Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue May 30, 2023 11:02 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:...I think we were in a better position in 1999 because military service was mandatory.....

Mandatory military service where only kids from the provinces would get conscripted while shitheads from Belgrade and Novi Sad would either run across the border or sit on their asses and protest against mistreatment of ''our poor Croat, Bosnian or Albanian brothers''?

F*ck that

Here's a message to our military brass: F*ck you, pay me!

Want troops? F*ck you, pay me

Having problems with recruitment? F*ck you, pay me more

Want to go to war with shitty plan? F*ck you, send your kids in the first wave, rest of us will be right behind to avenge them (should they ever find time off between their mass shootings, they are tough enough for that so this would be piss cake)

Nobody is dumb enough anymore to serve in the military for free and get treated like free manual labour for Belgrade assholes

In my case I was carrying sacks of that orange shit for tennis courts while kids of my commanding officers were gawking at us like we were their private slaves who were cramping their play time by not working hard enough

So f*ck them all and f*ck anyone who says that mandatory military service should come back

Only way any of us would agree to that is if it's limited strictly to Belgrade starting from ones with highest income parents  

Podlodka77 wrote:...There were those in my generation who ran away from the army, but...

There were fuckloads of those in your generation who ran away from the army, it was a mad scramble for Hungarian border

Werewolf wrote:So from all the big words about pussyfooting of Russia I would actually expect PD to be at the front in Serbia of taking arms into his hands and killing KFOR by his maxim "The more dead the better"....

Ah yes, KFOR aka the shmuck bait

Not falling for that one

Once USA packs their shit and leaves (not NATO, just USA) that shithole downstairs is getting good old GeneralPlan Süd and we are all coming

Gonna make exception and get ahead of the line in that case

Euros can watch, we could sell tickets for the show

Werewolf wrote:...Not so bloomy when things are happening right back at home and not 2000km away?

Things never stopped happening right back at home

You just worry about all those Jews and Gays you keep whining about back at your home

In fact I dare you to walk out the street and yell ''I hate Jews'' out loud

Just once, shouldn't be too hard.

If I can yell whatever the f*ck I want over here then a tough guy like you should have even less problems

So c'mon, I dare you   Twisted Evil

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed May 31, 2023 2:04 am

PapaDragon wrote:

Ah yes, KFOR aka the shmuck bait

Not falling for that one

Ohh, not so dumb after all! We make progress I guess.

PapaDragon wrote:
    Once USA packs their shit and leaves (not NATO, just USA) that shithole downstairs is getting good old GeneralPlan Süd and we are all coming
    As long as the US can use anyone as a bait or bargaining chip against Russia it won't go anywhere.

PapaDragon wrote:
    Things never stopped happening right back at home

You just worry about all those Jews and Gays you keep whining about back at your home

In fact I dare you to walk out the street and yell ''I hate Jews'' out loud

Just once, shouldn't be too hard.

If I can yell whatever the f*ck I want over here then a tough guy like you should have even less problems

So c'mon, I dare you   Twisted Evil
    The only shit you are crying about is pussyfooting around and apparently money. Why not join the musicians? They pay well and on top of that you get lots of nice toys to play with to show em how to handle fascists the correct way.

On the internet everyone is big guy. That is the reason why you are calling everyone a pussy on the internet and are not out there bashing KFOR heads in or joining a unit to do so.

Broski likes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed May 31, 2023 5:06 am

I will call out any pussy I want

Russians have been on a pussy streak for over half a century (I wonder if they still have that bubblegum and Metallica tape they pimped their wives and sisters for?)

As for you, those Jews you keep harping on about won't call out themselves

C'mon man, one small step for mankind

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, I made quite a few, time for your very first baby one

Or are you scared of losing that comfy lifestyle?

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed May 31, 2023 8:30 am

So from all the big words about pussyfooting of Russia I would actually expect PD to be at the front in Serbia of taking arms into his hands and killing KFOR by his maxim "The more dead the better".

I am not too hard on the guy because I realise he is frustrated and is venting on the internet.

You can't do that in real life because real life has consequences, whereas here some pro Russians think he is a cowardly prick... big deal... the chance we will ever meet in person is pretty damn low.

The real supporters for the other team love him though.

He is pissed off at how weak and vulnerable Serbia is, and I think all sensible people can relate to that, but pushing other peoples buttons just to feel better about how weak he is is rather weak... he is being the pussy... which is ironic because I really don't think he has the depth or capacity to give pleasure.

For a long time Russia thought the Crimea was lost forever and the rent on Sevastopol was only going to be used as extortion for the future, but now it is Russian again and is being supplied with fresh water for the time being... sometimes it doesn't hurt to be an optimist... especially when the retards seem to be in charge of the west... how long can they continue fighting the better part of the majority of the planet now?

Give it time.

Broski likes this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed May 31, 2023 10:13 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    I will call out any pussy I want

Russians have been on a pussy streak for over half a century (I wonder if they still have that bubblegum and Metallica tape they pimped their wives and sisters for?)
    I can't deny that there are certainly negative aspects and mentality of not taking revenge on anyone that is out there to harm us.
    That I have criticized myself several times. As long as all slavic people retain this mentality (you Serbs included) bullies will see it as an invitation.

However, what you are saying through all out the SMO is to kill everyone and destroy everything with impunity. Carpet bomb here, FOAB cities there, no POWs only death. You say that because you even as a Serb don't feel any relationship towards Russia nor Russians. Most of us Russians have relatives in all post soviet countries, Ukraine included. So hearing shit like that and calling someone Pussyfooting when they try to minimize the casualties amongst civilians with unprecedented situations like this, is what is driving people here against you and your rhetoric. I am glad that people like you are rulers of the West, which will have a downfall by their own hubris.

As for you, those Jews you keep harping on about won't call out themselves

PapaDragon wrote:
    C'mon man, one small step for mankind

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, I made quite a few, time for your very first baby one

Or are you scared of losing that comfy lifestyle?
    Not quite sure why you keep mentioning that. Are you offended because you are a jew or what is the problem?
    If there is no khazarian other than Soros related to the misery Serbia is in then I don't see why you would even bring that into this discussion.

Btw, what were your "quite a few steps"?

Broski likes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed May 31, 2023 11:32 am

Papadragon is right about Belgrade and Novi Sad, he did nothing wrong there. But...Money in the army means nothing if the person serving in the army is not interested in the military call. I agree that everything should be paid for, but not everyone can serve in the army and not everyone is fit for military service, especially in special units. For a military call there must be a certain amount of patriotism, money is not the only solution, but it is an important stimulus.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed May 31, 2023 9:39 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:Papadragon is right about Belgrade and Novi Sad, he did nothing wrong there. But...Money in the army means nothing if the person serving in the army is not interested in the military call. I agree that everything should be paid for, but not everyone can serve in the army and not everyone is fit for military service, especially in special units. For a military call there must be a certain amount of patriotism, money is not the only solution, but it is an important stimulus.

Despite Serbian Army's best efforts there are still more than enough people willing to serve

However nobody is stupid enough to do anything for free anymore, especially if others get to work for money at that same time while they are being laughed at for wearing the uniform

Military brass constantly whines how they need to have mandatory military service back because they don't have enough troops

They can all go f*ck themselves on that issue, if they want more troops then they just need to double or triple paychecks for grunts and they will be swimming in recruits in no time

But the truth is that they don't have the shortage of troops, the have the shortage of personal slaves they gotten accustomed to having and exploiting

You can't force professional soldiers to dig your gardens, wash your cars, clean your swimming pools, unclog your toilets, fix your tennis courts or take out your trash

You can only do that with conscripts and that's what they want to have back, not soldiers but slaves

Just like USA after Vietnam the Serbian Army lost the right to ask anyone to fight for free when they sent the masses of kids from the provinces to the slaughter in poorly planned stupid ops (imagine first several months of Russian war in Ukraine and all that pussyfooting bullshit only for entire war) without weapons, vehicles and equipment while officers and politicians were fraternizing with the enemy and their kids and kids of their rich friends were chilling safely in Belgrade or abroad

If they want free soldiers they can start by rounding up rich kids from Belgrade, putting them in uniform and sending them down in the shit

Those little maggots have proven to be more than capable of handling firearms in very efficient manner and scoring high kill counts during last couple of mass/school shootings so they should be ready to go

Once military brass and their buddies slaughter their first and second-born children in the next war (and win in it, no halfassing) then they will maybe (MAYBE!!!) earn the right to ask others to fight for free in the war after that one

Until then f*ck you, pay me

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed May 31, 2023 11:08 pm

PD, I understand your resentment, but some things you CANNOT change.
    Rich kids from New York, Chicago, Moscow or Petersburg, or Belgrade and NS will NEVER go to war.
    It has always been like that, it is like that now and it will be like that in the future.

GarryB likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:13 am

Would be a lot less war if the rich and powerful and political elite had to send their children to the military and for them to always have to be on or near the front line, but then if you had power and influence that is one of the last things you would allow.

Podlodka77 likes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:50 am

Podlodka77 wrote:PD, I understand your resentment, but some things you CANNOT change.
    Rich kids from New York, Chicago, Moscow or Petersburg, or Belgrade and NS will NEVER go to war.
    It has always been like that, it is like that now and it will be like that in the future.

In that case solution is simple: pay up

Triple the money for grunts, quadruple for NCOs and all those troop number problems will go away instantly

If military brass and their rich buddies don't want their whore daughters and junkie school shooter sons to bleed then fùck you, pay me

And if they are so desperate to own slaves again they can just help themselves to some illegal immigrants, we have those now

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:26 am

But that solution only makes sense to you.

For them it is just cheaper to reintroduce conscription and force everyone to comply without spending an extra cent... which of course is the solution they will pick.

They didn't get rich and powerful by being nice or fair.

When they want slaves it is easier to seize them than to pay for them.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:34 am

so modern soldiers are all actually mercenaries..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:05 pm