Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+11
Tsavo Lion
Kysusha
IronsightSniper
El Eternauta
ala3
SerbNationalist
Russian Patriot
Aberdeenlad
GarryB
Admin
soltec
15 posters

Malvinas War in 1982

Aberdeenlad

Malvinas War in 1982 - Page 4 Empty Re: Malvinas War in 1982

Post  Aberdeenlad Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Just been having a read through the Malvinense forum, and found this from Soltec. (See image below)

Malvinas War in 1982 - Page 4 Vinci194m

For your information Soltec, any image you look at shows HMS Invincible at 194 meters in length, or to be quite exact: 192.8 meters on the waterline, she is 209.6 meters overall.
    I await your next revelation.
    Aberdeenlad

Post  Aberdeenlad Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:58 pm

Here's a nice picture of HMS Ark Royal R07 sailing into Portsmouth in 1985 from the builders yard. I posted this just to show how absurd your (Soltec / 55 heroes) claims are. For the benefit of everybody else reading this, the argie claim is that Invincible was sunk and replaced by Illustrious, and Illustrious was replaced by Ark Royal in 1982.

Malvinas War in 1982 - Page 4 HMSArkRoyalR07

And for your information (Soltec / 55 heroes) this is the book i scanned the images from.

Malvinas War in 1982 - Page 4 ShipsinandoutofPortsmouthDockyard

Last edited by Aberdeenlad on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding the year of silly claim. Adding a picture.)
    Aberdeenlad

Post  Aberdeenlad Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:04 pm

soltec wrote:
    Aberdeenlad wrote:
    GarryB wrote:That picture of the USS Stark says it all for me.

If there was one incident the US would want to cover up for so many reasons that would be it.

US vessel spying on Israel finding out that Israelis are cheating on a deal they have with the US and attacking the Stark to try to hide the evidence... very shady.

Of course the US navy is not above creating an incident to justify a conflict... just look at the Gulf of Tonkin incident and the GOT II that never happened they used to escalate the conflict.

Very true about the USS Stark Garry, what that incident showed was that it's impossible to hide these things, and that makes the argie claims on Invincible even sillier. I don’t know if any of the Russian members of this forum have had a look at the link that Soltec posted yet, but I can assure them all, it’s a great fictitious read and you can get a good look in to the mindset of these people.
    great fictitious ???
    if you like see something great fictitious see this photo
    Malvinas War in 1982 - Page 4 Conspiration2x
    along 5 years of investigation the most strong proof from UK about R05 still live is this photo..
    but is ficticious too.
    You can see the same formation from other viewpoint, the ships are identified for better understanding
    Malvinas War in 1982 - Page 4 Consirationx3
    Malvinas War in 1982 - Page 4 Thebritishconspiration
    great photos, would be a good test but a small detail
    HMS Cardiff was no longer in the Malvinas by the date indicated
    can see at this papers desclasiffied the real date to return to UK
    Malvinas War in 1982 - Page 4 Cardiff4
    Malvinas War in 1982 - Page 4 Cardiffdiario
    UK LIES Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Royal Navy LIES Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Griffith LIES (crew of HMS Cardiff that attack me in all forums) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    which is the need to lie?
    which of the sides is actually hiding information or conspiracy?

Who said that was HMS Cardiff anyway??
    Aberdeenlad

Post  Aberdeenlad Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:37 pm

It's HMS Southampton D90.
    Aberdeenlad

Post  Aberdeenlad Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:43 pm

I should have posted where I got the dimensions of HMS Invincible from, just so that an argie on another forum knows where my information is from.

Taken from HMS Invincible commissioning book.
    Malvinas War in 1982 - Page 4 Vincycommissioningbook

This is the middle page.
    Malvinas War in 1982 - Page 4 Vincy
    Aberdeenlad

Post  Aberdeenlad Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:28 pm

The Malvinense forum seems to be no more and Soltec seems to have given up, what a shame!!! he was a laugh.
    soltec
    soltec

Post  soltec Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:46 pm

Aberdeenlad wrote:It's HMS Southampton D90.
    D90 HMS Southampton crew confirmed that the ship has never been painted with the black stripe on the chime and hull (ship) as if possessed the HMS Cardiff.
    if you are unsure of their claims, scan and show the photos of D90 during the Falklands conflict with Black stripe Laughing
    cause edit: correct translation from google
    soltec
    soltec

Post  soltec Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:57 pm

Aberdeenlad wrote:The Malvinense forum seems to be no more and Soltec seems to have given up, what a shame!!! he was a laugh.

You celebrate the WebSite has been offline? Razz
    it shows that only committing crimes can hide the truth
    The British government's official position is much more imaginative and hilarious
    but they have money to buy media for your still naive as thinking that the universe revolves around the earth.

Aberdeenlad awake! Wink Wink Wink
    Aberdeenlad

Post  Aberdeenlad Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:04 pm

soltec wrote:
    Aberdeenlad wrote:The Malvinense forum seems to be no more and Soltec seems to have given up, what a shame!!! he was a laugh.

The British government's official position is much more imaginative and hilarious
    but they have money to buy media for your still naive as thinking that the universe revolves around the earth.

Dont talk rubbish man. if you want to talk about crimes then lets discuss the Junta throwing people out of planes over the South Atlantic amongst other crimes.
    Aberdeenlad

Post  Aberdeenlad Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:06 pm

soltec wrote:
    D90 HMS Southampton crew confirmed that the ship has never been painted with the black stripe on the chime and hull (ship) as if possessed the HMS Cardiff.
    if you are unsure of their claims, scan and show the photos of D90 during the Falklands conflict with Black stripe Laughing

Simple arithmetic, Shefield sunk, Coventry sunk, Exeter in UK, Cardiff in UK, only other option is Southampton, she arrived just after Argentina surrendered, but before Illustrious arrived, hence Invincible and Illustrious together. Now you prove me wrong.
    soltec
    soltec

Post  soltec Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Aberdeenlad wrote:
    soltec wrote:

Dont talk rubbish man. if you want to talk about crimes then lets discuss the Junta throwing people out of planes over the South Atlantic amongst other crimes.

if you want out of topic
    We talk much more about the crimes of England around the world pirat
    India, Africa, Afghanistan, Iraq, know what suffering is torture English.
    For centuries you have chosen to back dictators (like Pinochet), have provided the weapons, and have sheltered in his fall.
    They not have moral authority to talk about human rights.
    At least in Argentina our army was purely national, and our men were in front with honor and respect for their flag.
    Do not need drugged Gurkhas and mercenaries to defend our sovereignty.
    NOT NEED USA AND NATO AND...... CHILE(too lamentable) TO WIN.
    When his soldiers capture not were forced them to go through mine fields and fusilladed them as if you were to retake the islands.
    soltec
    soltec

Post  soltec Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:40 pm

Aberdeenlad wrote:
    soltec wrote:

Simple arithmetic, Shefield sunk, Coventry sunk, Exeter in UK, Cardiff in UK, only other option is Southampton, she arrived just after Argentina surrendered, but before Illustrious arrived, hence Invincible and Illustrious together. Now you prove me wrong.
    COOL !!! GREAT!!! FANTASTIC!!! Razz Razz
    Now use your arithmetic to show me the D-90 HMS Southampton during the Malvinas War with black strip and you will win!
    Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Aberdeenlad

Post  Aberdeenlad Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:41 pm

soltec wrote:
    Aberdeenlad wrote:
    soltec wrote:

if you want out of topic
    We talk much more about the crimes of England around the world pirat
    India, Africa, Afghanistan, Iraq, know what suffering is torture English.
    For centuries you have chosen to back dictators (like Pinochet), have provided the weapons, and have sheltered in his fall.
    They not have moral authority to talk about human rights.
    At least in Argentina our army was purely national, and our men were in front with honor and respect for their flag.
    Do not need drugged Gurkhas and mercenaries to defend our sovereignty.
    NOT NEED USA AND NATO AND...... CHILE(too lamentable) TO WIN.
    When his soldiers capture not were forced them to go through mine fields and fusilladed them as if you were to retake the islands.

Clearly you are beyond help. Why dont you just prove that the above destroyer is Cardiff, Why dont you just prove you sunk Invincible.
    Aberdeenlad

Post  Aberdeenlad Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:41 pm

soltec wrote:
    Aberdeenlad wrote:
    soltec wrote:

COOL !!! GREAT!!! FANTASTIC!!! Razz Razz
    Now use your arithmetic to show me the D-90 HMS Southampton during the Malvinas War with black strip and you will win!
    Laughing Laughing Laughing

Whats wrong? cant you provide any evidence?
    Aberdeenlad

Post  Aberdeenlad Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:56 pm

Let me help you, since your not capable of seeing whats in front of you. Below is a picture of HMS Cardiff returning to Portsmouth, take a good long look at the exact location of the black stripe, and then have a look at the position of the stripe on the picture you posted claiming to be Cardiff.
    Malvinas War in 1982 - Page 4 HMSCardiff-1

Last edited by Aberdeenlad on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mong spelling.)
    soltec
    soltec

Post  soltec Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:33 pm

Aberdeenlad wrote:Let me help you, since your not capable of seeing whats in front of you. Below is a picture of HMS Cardiff returning to Portsmouth, take a good long look at the exact location of the black stripe, and then have a look at the position of the stripe on the picure you posted claiming to be Cardiff.

NOT CHANGE SHIP!!!

I LIKE SEE THE D-90 Southampton IN MALVINAS WAR 1982 WITH BLACK STRIPE....

Or you're lying!!!
    Razz Razz Razz
    Aberdeenlad

Post  Aberdeenlad Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:46 pm

Then go and look for it. I notice you still dont come up with any evidence to back up your silly claims.
    Russian Patriot
    Russian Patriot

Post  Russian Patriot Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:16 am

soltec wrote:
    Aberdeenlad wrote:Let me help you, since your not capable of seeing whats in front of you. Below is a picture of HMS Cardiff returning to Portsmouth, take a good long look at the exact location of the black stripe, and then have a look at the position of the stripe on the picure you posted claiming to be Cardiff.

NOT CHANGE SHIP!!!

I LIKE SEE THE D-90 Southampton IN MALVINAS WAR 1982 WITH BLACK STRIPE....

Or you're lying!!!
    Razz Razz Razz

NEVER Call ANY MEMBER A Liar on this forum, Soltec! and please provide evidence that Aberdeenlad is mistaken ( through his evidence looks solid)!
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:25 am

This is the second time my moderator has had to warn in this thread. Three strikes and its out.
    Aberdeenlad

Post  Aberdeenlad Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:20 pm

Sadly it looks like this thread is going the same way as the other similar threads on other forums where Soltec and others have posted about HMS Invincible. I think it's safe to say that everybody in this forum is now well aware of the sillyness of the Argentine claim and the desperate lengths they will go to.

The first time I heard about this was a shocker, pictures were posted to prove that HMS Invincible had been sunk and replaced by HMS Illustrious, and they were convincing, until you actually had a good look at the pictures and found they were not what the Argentines were claiming. They then moved on to include other ships, just like on here with HMS Cardiff to prove that everything we said was a lie, all they managed to do was have the threads on other forums closed because the claims were too stupid to be taken seriously, and these same childish claims are happening here also.

Soltec posted a link to another group, on that other group they make even more outrages claims. Somehow they have managed to insert the USS America into this, and some ship called R20! I have no idea what thats all about.

The Argentines seem to be unable to comprehend the magnitude of what they are claiming, they are even going to the lengths of claiming the USA built a replacement carrier and sent it down to the Falklands to be photographed in Port Stanley, all in the space of a few weeks. There is no evidence at all to suggest that this attack took place, they have posted some pictures of planes being refueled in flight and claimed this is all the evidence that is required, how silly is that?

Comment from Soltec on El Malvinense forum.
    "is regrettable that our government has no interest in discovering the truth ...."
    I wonder why? could it be they really do know the truth!!

Another comment from El Malvinense

"Russian forum is starting to build, appeared a British MI6 any Rulo, who is with the theme of moving, and I had to jump in brit, a la "55 Heroes" on Above Top Secret ....
    He got mad evil, and the Russians already are saying that all of NATO, USA and UK is lies and propaganda, and believe that Vince was hit at least ..."
    It appears that they think the Russians on this forum believe what Soltec is posting, I however see things differently.

It's funny how the Argentine government doesn't say anything about HMS Invincible and the FAA only say they hit her, only people like Soltec say HMS Invincible was sunk. A Serbian chap on here stated that it was possible to hide the deaths of the sailors and reporters who would have been killed if this really happened. In the UK thats just not possible, HMS Invincible had foreign reporters and anti British government reporters onboard, you could bet your last dollar that something like the sinking of an aircraft carrier would have been front page news for a very long time. It's worth remembering that the Invincible sinking claim is just 1 small lie in many from the Falklands war, strangely enough, all the silly stories originate in Argentina.

Below is just a small sample of claims that I can remember.
    Killed thousands of Paras at Goose Green.
    Shot down twice the number of Harriers than we brought down to the Falklands.
    Shot down over 100 helicopters.
    Captured Gurkhas.
    Hit Hermes with an Exocet.
    Sunk Sheffield with bombs.
    The list is endless, and it's a list of fairy stories.

Last edited by Aberdeenlad on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding to original post.)
    Aberdeenlad

Post  Aberdeenlad Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:00 pm

Now the USS America comment starts to make sense. It appears that the USS America met up with HMS Invincible task group on the way back from the Falklands war, now Soltec and his friends appear to think that the USS America was somehow involved in the Falklands war. Dream on Soltec. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I think I have also sussed out what R20 is. They seem to think that Britain was building a carrier in secret, and it replaced HMS Illustrious and she replaced Invincible. Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

Actually, it's pathetic to think these guys are fully grown adults. I think!!! dunno dunno dunno

ala3

Post  ala3 Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:59 am

Wink Hello Guys
    This is the convoy where the Invicible´s clone (R06 retrofited) returns to UK, accompanied by the rest of the Bristol Group.

Malvinas War in 1982 - Page 4 Img0017fv

Andromeda
    Bristol
    R06 Retrofited Invincible´s clone (ex Illustrious)
    Avenger
    Two Hecla Class
    El Olna creo
    And the USS America CV 66

In the Northern Wedding, Operation

This Photo published by Nigel Ward en "Harriers sobre Malvinas" without the USS America...
    Why???

Malvinas War in 1982 - Page 4 Formacionrecortadaporwa

This is the complete formation or convoy uncensored by Ward

Malvinas War in 1982 - Page 4 Northernweddingcompleta

MI6 Agent, Hopkins in HMS Bristol, in september 1982, North Atlantic Ocean

Malvinas War in 1982 - Page 4 Hopkins

More crew with spring clothes

Malvinas War in 1982 - Page 4 Convoy

USS America, seen from the auxiliary vessel

Malvinas War in 1982 - Page 4 Ussamerica1

Malvinas War in 1982 - Page 4 Supercarrier

The USS America, august 24 1982, ready for the "Northern Wedding" operation.

Malvinas War in 1982 - Page 4 Ussamerica2

thumbsup Enjoy, russian friends.
    A Nato Supercarrier providing coverage a Royal Navy, conspiracy?
    Is highly possible
    Aberdeenlad

Post  Aberdeenlad Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:33 am

And what exactly would that coverage be? dunno
    What is it you are saying that the USS America did? dunno
    How does this prove Vincy was sunk? dunno

What are you trying to prove? whatever it is, your just making yourself and your nation look silly. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Come on Miguel, surely you can do better than that. Just post the evidence that Vincy was sunk.

P.S.
    FYI, if you want to know what the USS America did in 1982, then follow this link, you will get the full history.
    http://www.hazegray.org/danfs/carriers/cva66.htm

P.P.S.
    Here's a link to a former member of the USS America crew's website, you could try asking him what the USS America was doing with the returning British fleet.
    http://www.freewebs.com/keithwarner/ussamerica.htm

I'm still waiting to find out what the connection with the USS America and HMS Invincible R05 returning to the UK is. dunno

P.P.P.S.
    A friend of mine posted a link to this photograph in your forum, I think it's safe to say you are made to look silly yet again. Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Malvinas War in 1982 - Page 4 HMSSouthampton

Last edited by Aberdeenlad on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding links and a photograph of HMS Southampton.)
    Aberdeenlad

Post  Aberdeenlad Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:12 am

Oh dear, it's all going pear shaped for our budding conspiracy theorists, below are pictures taken on the 8th July 1982 from HMS Yarmouth. Oh my god!! is that HMS Invincible I see there??? Yup, it sure is. Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Malvinas War in 1982 - Page 4 Steampast

Malvinas War in 1982 - Page 4 Steampass8thJuly1982

Malvinas War in 1982 - Page 4 Steamby8thJuly1982

See link below for the full story.
    http://www.twogreens.co.uk/navy/FALKLANDS/falklands.html

By the way Miguel/Soltec/55 Heroes or whatever your name is, I'm still waiting for the evidence that you sank Vincy, and I wouldnt mind knowing what the connection between the USS America and Vincy has to do with anything. dunno dunno dunno
    And are you still certain that the destroyer is HMS Cardiff?? dunno dunno dunno

attack HMS Invincible sunk by brave argie pilots sniper lol! Argie claim shot down in flames!!! jajaja
    Aberdeenlad

Post  Aberdeenlad Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:43 am

Admin edit... no outside forums

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:51 pm