Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+72
higurashihougi
Isos
Mir
nomadski
franco
walle83
Podlodka77
ahmedfire
Arrow
Serberus
Big_Gazza
GarryB
RTN
Arkanghelsk
Godric
GunshipDemocracy
Ispan
Sprut-B
Werewolf
VARGR198
Walther von Oldenburg
Tolstoy
ucmvulcan
Sujoy
Broski
The-thing-next-door
par far
berhoum
Azi
Ned86
T-47
mnrck
Eugenio Argentina
d_taddei2
mavaff
diabetus
lancelot
mr_hd
thegopnik
Erk
PhSt
Rodion_Romanovic
pavi
Belisarius
11E
adder
TMA1
jon_deluxe
dionis
Airbornewolf
0nillie0
lyle6
nemrod
Firebird
owais.usmani
mnztr
Dr.Snufflebug
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
limb
sundoesntrise
Lapain
Backman
Karl Haushofer
flamming_python
sepheronx
SeigSoloyvov
Stealthflanker
ludovicense
Regular
JohninMK
Scorpius
kvs
76 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #44

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #44 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #44

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:00 pm

To ALAMO

I understand everything you say, but the essence of my previous message was that Germany STILL did not come to terms with the defeat, that is, the German victims are indirectly glorified while the cause of everything is ignored.
    Bro, I know that there were many rapes after the victory, but they were SURELY also in the USSR by the Germans in the parts of the USSR that they occupied.
    You also have a passage in the most famous song "The Sacred War song" (Свяще́нная война́)....

We shall repulse the oppressors
    Of all ardent ideas,
    The rapists and the plunderers,
    The torturers of people!

GarryB and Ispan like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #44 - Page 24 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #44

Post  ucmvulcan Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:04 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    My brother from my oncle married a German woman and that cow used to say "how she hates the Russians because at one time the Russians raped over 2 million Germans".

And that is a great example of how Anglosaxon propaganda works.
    Because the Soviets indeed raped tons of German women.
    But they were not much better than the French - especially colonial troops located in the Stuttgart area.
    There are multiple reports from British bodies.
    Hell, there is an insane abortion ratio registered in the Netherlands, involving German women.
    Show me a single regular westernerner who has ever heard about.

German Frauen paid the price for the Fatherland's many unspeakable crimes in the latter stages and aftermath of that war. Lots of soldiers in every army that captured or occupied Germany committed that most heinous of crimes. A German feminist historian wrote that British and US and French soldiers raped 300,000 German women. The Daily Mail did a take out piece on her saying she was tarnishing the reputation of heroes beccause many of the claims had little evidence for them, and further those accused of rapes were tried and quickly bought to justice. The double talking from that piece is telling. I know all of us have heard about the Red Army's abuse of German civilians and up to 2 million women raped. However, when you look at the orders Stalin and Zhukov both signed off and enforced, those who did those crimes ended up at the receiving end of a bullet. I will buy into the fact that the Red Army did lots of looting, but I do not buy the mass rape stuff, which has become the go to smear of every nation state the west seeks to take down. Were there rapes by Soviet Soldiers? Yes. Was it as widespread or state policy? No.

GarryB, Werewolf, higurashihougi, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Ispan and like this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:05 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:
    On the contrary, the Russians are to blame for the rape of the Germans after the capture of Berlin.

Z !!!

Hitler was European, vegetarian, painter and loved children in general. He was bullied so much by Russians that he committed suicide !

GarryB, Big_Gazza, littlerabbit, Sprut-B, Mir, Belisarius, Podlodka77 and ucmvulcan like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:28 pm

GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    On the contrary, the Russians are to blame for the rape of the Germans after the capture of Berlin.

Z !!!

Hitler was European, vegetarian,  painter and loved children in general. He was bullied so much by Russians that he  committed suicide !

The joke is fine but does not change the reality.
    Rape was a tool of war, like in the whole of humankind history.
    There is only one serious question - was it a deliberate tool?
    Well ... considering the historical documents ... no.
    No matter the Anglosaxon propaganda after the war - and nazi propaganda when the war was ongoing.
    Even if we have a Soviet breed poetry that gratitude and glorified rape as a tool of punishment, we have the official orders to deal with that.
    It was just a life as usual.
    No need to be pretorian, you know.

GarryB likes this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:59 pm

And RT wins the internet today

GarryB, ahmedfire, markgreven, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Godric and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:12 am

ucmvulcan wrote:And RT wins the internet today

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1668923376038027264?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1668923376038027264%7Ctwgr%5E52353a55262a4ad535e0673d1e76ee3664d35394%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Feng.mobileapiru.com%2Frtmobile%2Fnews%2Flatest%2F578009%2Fhtml%2F

Brother Spock,
    you are one of the better characters here...
    For me, it goes like this: fry the cunts who whine and write negatively, but praise those who are correct !
    And as for MR HD (blue-yellow ****) he likes to "sucky sucky" like this Vietnamese girl... Laughing Laughing Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XLUhlZa5fg&pp=ygUedmlldG5hbSBnaXJsIGZ1bGwgbWV0YWwgamFja2V0

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:16 am

ALAMO wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:
    My brother from my oncle married a German woman and that cow used to say "how she hates the Russians because at one time the Russians raped over 2 million Germans".

And that is a great example of how Anglosaxon propaganda works.
    Because the Soviets indeed raped tons of German women.
    But they were not much better than the French - especially colonial troops located in the Stuttgart area.
    There are multiple reports from British bodies.
    Hell, there is an insane abortion ratio registered in the Netherlands, involving German women.
    Show me a single regular westernerner who has ever heard about.

The 2 million rapes number is a pure lie. It was cited in Beevor's book and is based on extrapolations and claims of Nazi doctors. This is the
    same racist shit as we had in Bosnia i Herzegovina in the 1990s where every single female from newborn to deathbed granny was supposedly
    raped by Serbs in the Muslim region they controlled. Of course, when someone tried to validate this number it kept coming up zero for as far
    as they traveled.

Do not equate western allied rape numbers with Soviet rape numbers. Soviet soldiers were penalized for such crimes. I have not seen
    any properly determined number cited anywhere. A good starting point is to divide the 2 million claim by 10. It is likely substantially
    smaller than this since 200,000 Soviet soldiers would not have been able to get away with it. Forget about serial rapes. It looks like
    even 20,000 is on the high side.

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Ispan, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:24 am

To KVS...

Don't worry, those are not my words, but the words of that cow..  thumbsup
    I don't think that the number of "two million" is correct at all, but it is LOUD AND BIG and that is exactly what German and Western propaganda used.

GarryB likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:26 am

Podlodka77 wrote:To HOLE.....

They didn't teach her at school that her "wonderful" country Nazi Germany was in Drang nach Ost fur neues lebensraum and that they killed over 18 million civilians in that campaign...
    It speaks volumes for Germany whose people OBVIOUSLY feel no guilt for what their countrymen did in WW2.

It's pure racism. Savages ravishing virgin ubermenschen females. It's like a joke. BTW, the same rape BS was used to lynch blacks in the US. Not every black man
    was a rapist, but that did not stop the racist shit lynchers.

You see also the rabid discounting of non-ubermenschen lives. Being burned alive deliberately is somehow not important compared to rape. This obviously is rape alone and not
    followed by murder. We have the claim of 2 million rapes but not 2 million murders. Funny that, since rapists get off not so much on the fornication as the humiliation
    and murder. So not even a fraction of these rapes supposedly involved murder. GTFO.

GarryB, Werewolf, Sprut-B, Mir and Broski like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:28 am

Podlodka77 wrote:To KVS...

Don't worry, those are not my words, but the words of that cow..  thumbsup
    I don't think that the number of "two million" is correct at all, but it is LOUD AND BIG and that is exactly what German and Western propaganda used.

No worries, I am not attacking you. Western racist hypocrisy is kind of triggering for me.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:32 am

The thing is- who cares about some German raped?

The nazis murdered 20 million + civilians

Really nothing to see here, crocodile tears

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Ispan and ucmvulcan like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:35 am

https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/69251

Crazy video of a whole Ukrainian Platoon get obliterated by artillery

GarryB, Big_Gazza and Hole like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:40 am

Nazis kill anyone who is not part of their tribe, while reds kill anyone who is not part of their clan - to me they are the same pests..
    With faith in God, I will be an ENEMY of Nazis and Bolsheviks until death - UNTIL DEATH....!
    Orthodox forever !

TMA1 likes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:15 am

lol that is some extreme coaping, the arty was knocked out, tanks also blow up with much smaller blast radius.

Also that missile is cheaper then those arty systems and easier to produce so it's well worth it, as for lance, it really depends where they hit, if you actually knew how the Russians use lance against vehicles like like tanks etc you would know.

They do not rely upon the lance to kill merely to wound

Russia lost some arty pieces get over it, it's war they are going to lose stuff, silly when people like yourself make up the silliest at of excuses

They lost 54 tanks as Putin said, what matters is they are destroying more then they are losing

ucmvulcan dislikes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:18 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:The thing is- who cares about some German raped?

The nazis murdered 20 million + civilians

Really nothing to see here, crocodile tears

Who cares about some dead Russians then? This post is sickening and you should be rephremanded for it

It's one thing if a person who deserves it gets their karma.

But an innocent person, doesn't deserve that simply because they are a specific ethnicity,

higurashihougi likes this post

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:27 am

About Western media's depiction of Russian rapist orcs... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #44 - Page 24 Skynew11

Hole and Belisarius like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:28 am

Well, yes and no.
    It is one of the best, if not the best, tanks that collective West was capable of producing - and I include armor superpowers like Korea and Japan here.
    Korea and Japan are not placed as sarcasm or a joke - both are the only po-western countries that produce new tanks.

Would agree with most things you said in that post but would like to point out that while South Korea and Japan are producing tanks, what they lack is combat experience so they will be modelling or basing their designs on western tank design mantra so while the electronics and optics and many other systems will be very high quality, the overall design model is based on western models that have not been used against peer enemies.

They are essentially colonial weapons... ironically for South Korea but not ironically for Japan... Razz

Most of information can be collected by HUMIT. Even armour pen test, somewhat useless when older Leos were investigated and RHAs are known

You would be surprised what real experts can do... they can look at the components and work out how much material is needed to make a single vehicle and work out where its parts come from and also work out at a push how many they could increase production levels to based on production facilities and manpower at those facilities etc.

Even mundane stuff like finding black spots in the optics so infantry can approach a vehicle to put explosives on it.... angles and directions of sight... quality and performance of optics etc etc and what sort of a maintenance bitch they are... you might find the easiest way to defeat them is destroy the fuel tankers bringing their special grade of fuel for instance.

Who cares about some dead Russians then? This post is sickening and you should be rephremanded for it

It's one thing if a person who deserves it gets their karma.

But an innocent person, doesn't deserve that simply because they are a specific ethnicity,

If you want respect, you need to be respectful... Germans are taught they were victims too and somehow an unsubstantiated claim of 2 million alleged rapes somehow makes them victims is actually amusing.... like a guy getting cut on the broken glass from the stolen car he used to ramraid a shop and wanting sympathy and help and for everyone to turn on the shop owner for trying to protect his goods and livelihood.

About Western media's depiction of Russian rapist orcs...

Wasn't there another Kiev politician who claimed raping was rampant in Russian held territories and when asked to prove it had no evidence at all and was quietly replaced by someone else. (which actually surprised me, though it was a blatant easily proven lie so I understand why they moved her to a different "role".)

kvs, Ispan, Broski and Belisarius like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:52 am

Does anyone have a link to the Putin press conference? (with subs) ridiculous its hard to find in these times with such an important leader.
    mnztr

Post  mnztr Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:56 am

Podlodka77 wrote:
    They didn't teach her at school that her "wonderful" country Nazi Germany was in Drang nach Ost fur neues lebensraum and that they killed over 18 million civilians in that campaign...
    It speaks volumes for Germany whose people OBVIOUSLY feel no guilt for what their countrymen did in WW2.

Z !!!

Even if that was 100% true, thats a fraction of the Russian women and children that the Germans murdered.

GarryB and kvs like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:24 am

mnztr wrote:Does anyone have a link to the Putin press conference? (with subs) ridiculous its hard to find in these times with such an important leader.  

In case anyone wants to watch:

https://sputnikglobe.com/20230613/vladimir-putin-holds-meeting-with-war-correspondents-1111114866.html
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:24 am

Even if that was 100% true, thats a fraction of the Russian women and children that the Germans murdered.

Don't want to get into victim blaming, but the women and children and men the Germans murdered they murdered because they didn't think they were human or of equal status to Germans and other Europeans... sadly nothing has changed...

When Europeans make such statements I kinda stop caring about them at all and it makes them less human to me... so when they send weapons and money and ammo to the Ukraine so that Russians will die I think Russians killing all that oppose them there might not be such a bad thing... if they are too stupid to realise they are being used by the west then let them have their glorious charge into a field registered for TOS rockets...

Rape is awful, but when it does not include murder then it does not compare with murder really.

And of course there will be desperate women who want chocolate and a good time and when they get caught it was rape... you poor thing... that evil 18 year old Soviet soldier did that to you... and that is the funny part about the story of raping German women because it is Russian soldiers.... how the hell would they know a Russian from a Lithuanian or a Georgian or a Ukrainian?

When Russia gets all the blame you know those women are not important to the story it is propaganda against Russia... it was obviously Putins fault.  Rolling Eyes

There was a time when people in the west used to question how the German people could put up with the nazis and all their obvious crimes... well now they know... and when this conflict is over and Biden is out of power and real critical analysis can be done in the west we will start to realise the west is just like nazi germany... they treated everything the Soviets and the West said as propaganda even when it was obviously true and they created their own made up narratives to support their violations of international law, just like the west is doing now... illegal sanctions and attacks on allies pipelines to ensure they tow the line etc etc etc... not to mention the secret bio weapons labs and torture facilities across eastern europe... wow.... look at how many parallels fall in to place!!!!

Why are there black helicopters circling my house... confused

Werewolf, kvs, Godric, Ispan, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

mavaff
    mavaff

Post  mavaff Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:54 am

Dreizin Publishes Complete Ukrainian Battle Plan for Entire Zaporozhie Front

https://thedreizinreport.com/2023/05/08/dreizin-publishes-complete-ukrainian-battle-plan-for-entire-zaporozhie-front/

Thread by Matt Davies on Twitter on it:

https://en.rattibha.com/thread/1669118315531493378
    Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:11 am

A few pages back someone asked where Mi-28 is…

https://t.me/c/1705592166/12037

Isos likes this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:07 am

Ok shots of Russian ATGMs visible in thermal imaging.

https://t.me/ok_spn/25155

Last edited by Arrow on Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, PapaDragon, JohninMK, Sprut-B, Hole and Mir like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:16 am

Arrow wrote:https://t.me/ok_spn/25155

Can I ask again that you put a few words as to what the link is about? Like Serbius above you.

PLEASE!

GarryB, Regular and Mir like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 7:22 am