Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+12
JohninMK
kvs
ucmvulcan
Dr.Snufflebug
higurashihougi
Podlodka77
Firebird
Big_Gazza
ALAMO
nomadski
TMA1
billybatts91
16 posters

Nazism discussion inc the Holocaust

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Nazism discussion inc the Holocaust - Page 2 Empty Re: Nazism discussion inc the Holocaust

Post  PapaDragon Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:50 am

@Big Gazza

There are easier forums to be Nazi cum dumpster on so why don't you kindly just fùck off over there where you can freely be Nazi inbred retard to your heart's content?

Firebird and Odin of Ossetia like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Nazism discussion inc the Holocaust - Page 2 Empty Re: Nazism discussion inc the Holocaust

Post  Big_Gazza Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:09 am

Papadragon wrote:@Big Gazza

There are easier forums to be Nazi cum dumpster on so why don't you kindly just fùck off over there where you can freely be Nazi inbred retard to your heart's content?

Back at you buddy. You just had to be a dumb twat didn't you? No-one with a ounce of brain cells could think me a nazi, so just go and wank yourself stupid to your anime and try to learn to respect your betters.

You used to be a serious poster here. Now you're just a sad little clown. clown

Firebird and Odin of Ossetia dislike this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:38 am

Nazi supporter "Big Gazza" and David Irving fangirl calling another member a "sad little clown".🤣

Do u ever think of suicide?

Its the oldest and saddest trick in the book. "I'm not a Nazi... but they were right when they said..."

Do the rest of us a favour. **** off and find another forum to spread your filth. 🙄

Odin of Ossetia likes this post

Werewolf and Big_Gazza dislike this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Nazism discussion inc the Holocaust - Page 2 Empty Nazism discussion pt 2

Post  Big_Gazza Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:08 am

Firebird wrote:Nazi supporter "Big Gazza" and David Irving fangirl calling another member a "sad little clown".🤣

Do u ever think of suicide?

Its the oldest and saddest trick in the book. "I'm not a Nazi... but they were right when they said..."

Do the rest of us a favour. **** off and find another forum to spread your filth. 🙄

Oh look, another child who can't offer a factual rebuttal so instead resorts to infantile flame attacks.  

Looks like sad little clowns travel in pairs. Razz

BTW suicide? Razz Nice way to undermine your own moral position! Lucky we are not on Twatter or else you'd get a lifetime ban Razz

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:00 am

The power of the Zionist jew is extreme when questioning all the details of the Holocaust is equated with supporting Nazism.

Especially at the moment when the west turns a blind eye to Nazism when it suits their anti Russia agenda.

Btw I have banned people for promoting suicide.

I didn't read most of what I have moved...sorry billy that first postgot moved because in admin mode it is a link to Twitter and could not see the content.

As that video has been posted many times I won't bother moving it back.

Werewolf, Big_Gazza and Podlodka77 like this post

Firebird dislikes this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:36 am

I didn't "promote suicide". I asked the demon a question.

Its a pity you don't ban usernames for promoting Nazism. Which are responsible for many tens of millions of INNOCENT deaths. Given this is actually a RUSSIAN forum (often in name only these days sadly).
    Evidently you aren't Russian so have no idea what I'm talking about Garry.
    If you can't see that, then words fail me.

Strange how users have  been banned for criticising Russian equipment. But not for promoting an ideology that committed genocide on 27 MILLION Russians/"Soviets".

And don't brand normal people "Zionist Jews" Garry. Its not very tasteful and you can do better. The vast majority of us condemning the filth are Christians, myself included.

The consensus on the forum is pretty unequivocal. We want the idiots gone. All it does is reduce the credibility of the forum as a whole, and dissuades decent people from joining or posting.

(There are also regulatory issues concerning hosting, ISPs and forum software which might rear up if the idiots continue to most their evil ideologies)/

Allowing idiots like this to post is another nail in the coffin of this forum.
    More people are migrating to Telegram and similar and I think that trend will only continue with things as they are.
    A shame because beyond the idiots, there are decent people and very knowledgeable posters being increasingly drowned out by the very lowest of the low. These usernames look rather like a coordinated ploy to destabilise, divide, conquer and marginalise any remaining pro-Russian web areas according to the usual Washington led tactics.

Werewolf dislikes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:57 am

To Firebird

I think your personal problem is a lack of identity.
    Are you such a retard that you can't call things by their real names, that is, there are no "soviets", but Russians who had to declare themselves as soviets at that time were killed ?
    And if it wasn't like what I wrote, then in Russia they would still declare themselves as Soviets even today - are there still such people?
    I don't think there are any.
    **** off more with the story about the "soviets" because it was a fiction with the aim of finally destroying the Russian people and the Russian church, since the Swedes, the French, the Poles, etc. couldn't do that before.

Look, the whole fucking world knows that the reds did so much evil to the Russian people that there are no words to describe it, but unfortunately in Russia there are still many retards (the liberal ones) who jerk off to Lenin and Stalin. So to be clear, the red bastards Lenin and Stalin killed millions of people just like the Nazis.
    The only difference is that, due to Lenin's parasitic-antichrist ideology, Russians perished by the millions in the BLOODiest civil war in human history, and then in Stalin's camps and starvation, so that the finale would be World War II and Stalin's miscalculations.
    THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE SUFFERED - you idiot !

To big Gazza

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR NAZI GERMANY AND GERMANS AS WELL AS WHAT THEY DID DURING WORLD WAR II.

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:21 am

Please stop with you "antichrist" mantra, because it is hilariously stupid.

Russians are free to follow or not follow religion if they want as long as they behave normally like any normal people and live a good life for them and for the whole society.

Have you ever have a single conversation with people from other religion/belief, like other Christian denominations, or Buddhism, Islam, or irreligious people ?

Do these people behave like monsters just because they do not follow Orthodox faith ? Or they are just normal people like everybody here, regardless of their religions ?

Orthodox does have a strong impact on and relationship with Russian culture, just like Buddhism in East Asia or Islam in the Middle East. But accusation of every non-Orthodox people as "not Russian" is brazenly stupid.

Firebird likes this post

Podlodka77 dislikes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:32 am

higurashihougi

Do you admire Lenin?
    You see, I love the Orthodox cross and respect everyone until that person tries to forcibly impose something on me or to impose something on me by force - exactly what the red antichrists did when they hijacked the Russian state and Russian cities and killed millions of people and demolished tens of thousands of churches. .
    Where is your brain ?
    Imagine if a civil war breaks out in your country in 2023 and millions of people die in that war, that's exactly what Lenin did. The next thing he did was to separate the Russian land and the Russian people in today's Ukroshitstan and 100 years later many in that area became Ukroshitstans even though they were Russians until 1922..
    And you "admire" that ?

Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:49 am

@higurashihougi

That clown might claim to be "Orthodox". In truth its anything but.
    I won't read its posts, they are more worthless than trash. Likewise with similar usernames that are clearly coordinating "agendas".
    Its just a shame it is being given a platform for its vile claims.
    This is the reason we've seen less and less proper posts in the Ukraine conflict and similar threads.

Given this is Europe's biggest war by far since the Great Patriotic War, some might assume the forum would be jam packed right now. But it obviously isn't. And thats directly down to the pro Nazi (often sneakily coordinated type) posts. Increasingly, people don't to wish to share a platform with evil extremism that attacks the very heart of Russian values and the truth of history.

Meanwhile... people would get banned for using the quote button. 🤔

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:52 am

Firebird wrote:Strange how users have been banned for criticising Russian equipment. But not for promoting an ideology that committed genocide on 27 MILLION Russians/"Soviets".

Who did this? I read no postings that promotes nazism. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Werewolf likes this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:58 am

Podlodka77 wrote:To big Gazza

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR NAZI GERMANY AND GERMANS AS WELL AS WHAT THEY DID DURING WORLD WAR II.

Agree 100%, and I have done no such thing. I have however questioned some sacred cows, while recognising the depth of nazi crimes and the bankruptcy of their vile ideology. I would have thought this was self evident to anyone who took the time to actually read my posts, rather than simply getting triggered at the sight of ideas they dislike.

I despise nazis, celebrate their destruction, and hugely look forward to the elimination of the vile banderite scourge in NATO-controlled 404istan. To some here however, I must still be a nazi cuz i dare to think critically and place the truth above narrative.

Podlodka77 likes this post

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:01 pm

You see, I love the Orthodox cross and respect everyone until that person tries to forcibly impose something on me or to impose something on me by force

Have you ever read any classical works from Marx, Engels, Lenin about religion ? For example the classic essay of "opium of the people", or Engel's criticisms of Duhring's militant atheism, or Lenin's explanation of the flexible approach towards religious people ?

Do I need to show you some extracts to prove that you are saying rubbish ?

Marx, Engels and Lenin's total collections are provided free, at least in English and in my language, and probably in Russian, too. Spend some times to enjoy you right to be educated without any cost instead of behaving like a indoctrinated fanatic.

Imagine if a civil war breaks out in your country in 2023 and millions of people die in that war, that's exactly what Lenin did.

No.

The civil war was caused because you fellow Tsarists compradors sell their soul to Western powers and became the vanguard mercenaries for Western invasion into Soviet Russia.

It was your Tsarist White Army who backstabbed Russian people and millions of Russian people died fighting against traitors like them, and Russian people will fight back again and again if these treacherous dumps of garbages still want to resurrect the decaying zombies of the Tsarist regime and other kinds of brainless zombies controlled by the imperialist West.

The next thing he did was to separate the Russian land and the Russian people in today's Ukroshitstan and 100 years later many in that area became Ukroshitstans even though they were Russians until 1922.

What did you do in high school during historical class ? How did you past you historical tests in school back then ?

Do you know that the Ukrainian Soviet/Rada in 1917, led by non-Bolshevik politicians (some even were critical of Lenin) declared themselves autonomous without any Bolshevik intervention and it was approved by the bourgeiose government before the October Revolution ?

What do you want Lenin to do ? Behaved like a religious fanatic and pushed Ukrainian further away from Russia ?

Go back to school and pick a proper historical class to learn from scratch. I mean a proper historical class that normal people attend.

Last edited by higurashihougi on Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Firebird likes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:04 pm

To FIREBIRD

Considering the level of insults you wrote me, I will not spare you..
    You are one huge piece of shit that pisses on his own country and your personal identity.
    Yes, I am a Serbian Orthodox - you liberal-communist antichrist piece of shit.
    You glorify the ideology that decimated the Russian population, took away the territories of the Russian Empire and created Ukroshitstans from former Russians in the area of ​​today's Ukroshitstan.
    You celebrate the ideology that destroyed tens of thousands of Russian orthodox churches and whose only goal was to keep the communist-antichrist "elites" in power. And while your "Soviet" government was driving in ZIL cars, the average Russian was waiting for years for a fucking Lada or Moskvich.
    The man who "celebrates" the murder of the Russian identity in the bloodiest Civil War in the history of human civilization and who "celebrates" the demolition of tens of thousands of churches is garbage - you antichrist.

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:16 pm

To higurashihougi

Stop your bullshit, you red idiot.
    In other countries that did accept the parasitic-antichrist ideology, there were no massive sufferings, killings and demolitions like in Russia.
    Yes, I LEARNED at school that millions of Russians died in the bloodiest civil war. Yes, I LEARNED at school that millions of Russians died of hunger and in the camps.
    Yes, I LEARNED at school how the red antichrists destroyed tens of thousands of Orthodox churches in Russia and in Russian countries.
    Yes, I learned in school that Stalin killed dozens of NKVD agents who brought information about how "Barbarossa" was being prepared.
    Yes, I learned that Stalin killed tens of thousands of officers before the start of WW2.

Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:19 pm

Crackpot defends Nazi genocide of Jews and Russians and others by pretending they didn't happen and its all a story made up by "da Jooz and Commies" etc.
    Then calls Christians engaged in free market enterprise  to be "Communist" and  "antiChrist" and "pieces of shit".

Wow, mental health problems much?
    Some of these usernames must have very proud families. NOT.

Werewolf, Big_Gazza and Podlodka77 dislike this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:26 pm

To Firebird

You dumbass, I don't write about Nazism because the Nazi story is clear - it was a vermin that ended up in the dustbin of history.
    You have disgusted me for months with your glorification of the red vermin. You idiot, understand once and for all that before and after the USSR there was only one people - the Russian people.
    I WRITE ABOUT THE RED RATS AND ANTICHRISTS WHO ALSO KILLED MILLIONS OF RUSSIANS, STOLE RUSSIAN CITIES AND THE RUSSIAN COUNTRY, DESTROYED RUSSIAN CHURCHES, BUT YOU PRAISE THEM - RED ANTICHRISTS LENIN AND STALIN.
    Stick that red star you love so much where the sun don't shine.

Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:42 pm

Isn't there already a "talking bollocks" thread for these individuals?

Likewise why the hell are words like "Holodomor" ie a fake claims of genocide of Nazis/hohols by Russians (made up by Nazis+collaborators) being used as thread titles?

To the Nazi supporters (either open or via snider methods) please keep the insults coming. I haven't read your posts in ages but I'm guessing your moms have run out of crayons?

Last edited by Firebird on Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big_Gazza and Podlodka77 dislike this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:42 pm

To Firebird

You Red Bastard, look at this and cry!  Laughing
    The return of the flag of Saint Andrew, which was also the flag of the Imperial Russian Navy...

Nazism discussion inc the Holocaust - Page 2 Naval_10

You idiot, I'm not writing about the "Holodomor" but about the fact that Russians were dying of hunger. What is written about by those whom you secretly love (Lenin, who made Ukroshistans out of the Russians) and for which the SMO is now being taken to Ukroshistan has nothing to do with the truth. Russians and the Russian people did die of hunger.

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:03 pm

I am currently performing an exorcism on the Firebird and driving the red devil out of him..  Laughing
    A man who has no compassion for the murder of millions of his countrymen (Russians) by the red heretics and the violent destruction of the Russian identity deserves ETERNAL CONTEMPT.
    Thats you FIREBIRD - you red heretic !
    I piss on your red antichrist ideology and celebrate the day since the bells of the Russian Orthodox Church ring freely in Russia AGAIN.

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:57 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:Yes, I LEARNED at school that millions of Russians died in the bloodiest civil war. Yes, I LEARNED at school that millions of Russians died of hunger and in the camps.
    Yes, I LEARNED at school how the red antichrists destroyed tens of thousands of Orthodox churches in Russia and in Russian countries.
    Yes, I learned in school that Stalin killed dozens of NKVD agents who brought information about how "Barbarossa" was being prepared.
    Yes, I learned that Stalin killed tens of thousands of officers before the start of WW2.

Hey Pods my friend you should tone down a bit on all the hate speech - not good for the preservation of the Christian soul!
    Strange how they never taught you anything about The Crusades and tolerance, but they did get the "better dead than red" indoctrination part quite right? Laughing

Anyway - did you know that Ayrton Senna was a devout Catholic? Same as the French you know?
    Also did you know that the largest soccer club in Serbia has the Communist inspired Red Star in it's club emblem? Twisted Evil

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:00 pm

To MIR...

As for insults, that red heretic started first.
    I don't mind that Senna was Catholic.
    And yes, I'm a Red Star fan, so that's clear too...
    Don't write "soccer" my friend, write football instead.. thumbsup
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:04 pm

Firebird wrote:
    Its just a shame it is being given a platform for its vile claims.
    This is the reason we've seen less and less proper posts in the Ukraine conflict and similar threads.

Given this is Europe's biggest war by far since the Great Patriotic War, some might assume the forum would be jam packed right now. But it obviously isn't. And thats directly down to the pro Nazi (often sneakily coordinated type) posts. Increasingly, people don't to wish to share a platform with evil extremism that attacks the very heart of Russian values and the truth of history.

Meanwhile... people would get banned for using the quote button.

Yep pretty much that and some Neutral

Firebird likes this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:07 pm

Over here we speak both languages - soccer and football Very Happy

Spare your soul
    Get tolerant thumbsup
    sunny
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:21 pm

They should give one ball to every player - would be much more funny! Twisted Evil Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:13 am