Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+69
ali.a.r
zorobabel
crod
The Ottoman
Autodestruct
mack8
Urluber
Walther von Oldenburg
rigoletto
Broski
LMFS
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
franco
Ispan
Kiko
lancelot
Hole
George1
Isos
owais.usmani
Serberus
RTN
JohninMK
Aristide
higurashihougi
Karl Haushofer
mavaff
Maximmmm
VARGR198
Hannibal Barca
Singular_Transform
Firebird
Regular
nomadski
Finty
nero
Airbornewolf
Podlodka77
PapaDragon
ALAMO
Mir
Sujoy
Scorpius
EkErilaz
d_taddei2
magnumcromagnon
TMA1
Cheetah
hoom
Vann7
Big_Gazza
miketheterrible
Arkanghelsk
sundoesntrise
Rasisuki Nebia
par far
Backman
GarryB
caveat emptor
thegopnik
kvs
teh_beard
bitcointrader70
ATLASCUB
lyle6
flamming_python
SeigSoloyvov
auslander
PhSt
73 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine

lyle6
    lyle6

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

Post  lyle6 Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:59 am

Никто, кроме нас!

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza and Arkanghelsk like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 4 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

Post  Big_Gazza Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:01 am

par far wrote:When people in Serbia see, hopefully they understand that Russia is not weak any more. At the same time the Serbs in Serbia know how this feels like, they will be praying for this to end soon, not go on for 74 days.

Gods above, but if only Russia was able to do this back in the 90s. NATO bastards would not have been able to rip apart Yugoslavia to feast on the pieces. No rape of Krajina by Tudjmans Neo-Ustashe. No giving Kosovo over to terrorist cavemen and watching smugly while they ethnically cleansed Serbs from their ancestral lands, or demolish 14th century Orthodox monasteries.

magnumcromagnon, par far, kvs, Hole, Mir and sundoesntrise like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:03 am

The hell is all this shit

Is this Operation Make Everybody Fking Hate Us in progress?

Someone mentioned Israel. What Israel? Are you insane? Well I should address that to Putin actually.
    We don't need the sort of relations with our neighbours that Israel has with its neighbours.

Big_Gazza wrote:
    par far wrote:The same people that said Russia did not have the balls to do something like this, are going to be the same ones, saying Russia is overreacting and this is over the top.

I am already seeing this.

Over the top? No, just Russia emulating what the Murkans have done previously to places like Iraq, Syria, Libya....    Imitation is a form of flattery, so the Murkans should be happy...

Yeah one America is not enough for the world

Let's have two..

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza and Backman dislike this post

par far

Post  par far Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:03 am

lyle6 wrote:
    Никто, кроме нас!

Most the shit on Twitter is bullshit.

flamming_python, kvs and Ghoster like this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:04 am

Ukraine mod claiming 6 Russian planes shot down. 1 su 24. Probably fake but like I said before s300 is a good system.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:07 am

conflicting reports

UAF claiming multiple VKS aircraft downed, RU MOD claiming air defenses suppressed, very intense during initial stages of war
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:07 am

flamming_python wrote:The hell is all this shit

Someone mentioned Israel. What Israel? Are you insane? Well I should address that to Putin actually.
    We don't need the sort of relations with our neighbours that Israel has with its neighbours.

Big_Gazza wrote:
    par far wrote:The same people that said Russia did not have the balls to do something like this, are going to be the same ones, saying Russia is overreacting and this is over the top.

Over the top? No, just Russia emulating what the Murkans have done previously to places like Iraq, Syria, Libya....    Imitation is a form of flattery, so the Murkans should be happy...

Let's have two..
    Everyone except ppl in the know hated Russia anyway

Maripol is a big prize.

Last edited by Backman on Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total

magnumcromagnon and Broski like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:07 am

Nothing is going on in Odessa. There's 5-6 web cameras live, at the moment. City looks normal.

GarryB likes this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:08 am

https://twitter.com/WorldNewsWWIII/status/1496726236122525696?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1496726236122525696%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:08 am

Big_Gazza wrote:

Let's have two..

India, China, Brazil etc all don't care and said so to the US.

Stop being a drama queen.

Hell, China went as far and blamed the US for forcing russias hand by saying they should have not sent people and weapons, or added fuel to the fire. China and India matter. US and Europe don't. Their economies are done anyway. Asia is the future.

Last edited by miketheterrible on Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Mir like this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:10 am

If Russia really lost 6 planes in the first 3 hours that’s really bad and shows that Russian jamming is overhyped pizdabol shit and Russia really needs some stealth planes. Would be sad.

Big_Gazza dislikes this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:12 am

Nah, not at all. I respect VVP for doing what is necessary.

magnumcromagnon and Big_Gazza like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:14 am

bitcointrader70 wrote:Ukraine mod claiming 6 Russian planes shot down. 1 su 24. Probably fake but like I said before s300 is a good system.

Except any S300 the Ukies have is ancient cold-war vintage and long obsolete vs Russia as they will easily be able to jam/spoof it.

I don't believe a word of what the orcs have to say.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, par far, kvs and Broski like this post

par far

Post  par far Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:14 am

Big_Gazza wrote:

Let's have two..

Russia has been trying to get the Minsk agreements for 7 years, what the **** do people like you want?

All Russia wanted was the Minsk agreements and NATO removed from their immediate borders.

This is all of NATO's doing.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, Ghoster, Hole, Mir and Broski like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:14 am

no confirmation yet on Russian jets downed, but this is Mykolaiv airport burning

Big_Gazza, kvs and bitcointrader70 like this post

par far

Post  par far Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:17 am

bitcointrader70 wrote:If Russia really lost 6 planes in the first 3 hours that’s really bad and shows that Russian jamming is overhyped pizdabol shit and Russia really needs some stealth planes. Would be sad.

I normally don't respond to trolls but this is not normal times.

"The ministry denied claims made by some media that Russia had lost a military plane over Ukraine amid the offensive."

From RT:

Russia has crippled Ukraine’s air defenses and air forces with its Thursday morning precision attacks, the country’s Defense Ministry said in a statement. Ukrainian border guards are not resisting the advancing Russian troops, Moscow has claimed.

The ministry denied claims made by some media that Russia had lost a military plane over Ukraine amid the offensive.

In an earlier statement, the Russian ministry reported conducting precision strikes at elements of Ukraine’s military infrastructure.

kvs and Broski like this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:17 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:

no confirmation yet on Russian jets downed, but this is Mykolaiv airport burning

Yeah I’m really skeptical of Ukrainian claims when all of there airports are on fire lmao. And most likely Russia just used stand off munitions and never were in range of any AD.

Big_Gazza and Arkanghelsk like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:18 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:no confirmation yet on Russian jets downed, but this is Mykolaiv airport burning

Ammo dump is burning, probably fuel storage and military's jets as well, I doubt the airport will have been hit.

More pls.
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:19 am

Western "correspondent" operations are not being affected. They clearly have an operational command center that is coordinating, distributing the propaganda while the assets feed them. Russia gotta find a way to disrupt that, at least attempt to.

Not in the least they're feeding Ukranian command as well with all the intelligence data on air attacks that they need.

Zelensky staying in Kiev is by design.
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:23 am

bitcointrader70 wrote:If Russia really lost 6 planes in the first 3 hours that’s really bad and shows that Russian jamming is overhyped pizdabol shit and Russia really needs some stealth planes. Would be sad.

shut the **** up and find a Banderite forum

ASB News / MILITARY〽@ASBMilitary·14mInformation from foreign media about a Russian plane allegedly shot down over Ukrainian territory is not true - Russian Defense Ministry

Last edited by Backman on Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total

magnumcromagnon, par far, kvs and VARGR198 like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:24 am

Man I would love to know VKS tactics over Ukraine

For sure Kalibr has been used on airbases and other sites, but I would like to know what VKS is using over Ukr SAM sites, I know TU95 was in the air so maybe KH 55/101? I wonder if any tactical aircraft are involved

magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs and miketheterrible like this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:24 am

Backman wrote:

Sorry man I’m a realist not a propaganda cock sucker like most of you here.
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:25 am

bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Backman wrote:

You have this faux skeptic over anything Russian because you are an Anglophone

ASB News / MILITARY〽@ASBMilitary·14mInformation from foreign media about a Russian plane allegedly shot down over Ukrainian territory is not true - Russian Defense Ministry

Last edited by Backman on Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

magnumcromagnon and kvs like this post

hoom

Post  hoom Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:26 am

Good riddance to openly racist, ethnic cleansing banderastan.
    And shame on western countries for supporting it knowing full well what we have been supporting.

I didn't think he was going to actually do it, I had thought maybe would go in to DPR/LPR at the LoC -> force the 404s to stop shelling like how they don't shell Crimea.

Lot of 404s gonna be wishing they'd just implemented Minsk & a lot of people around Ukraine that have been holding tight waiting for the 404 regime to collapse on itself/this to happen will be celebrating.

Last edited by hoom on Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198, Hole, Mir, Broski and rfan like this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:27 am

Backman wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Backman wrote:

You think Russian mod would admit it? I have a nice ocean front house in Arizona I would to sell you. Both sides are going to lie during the war and the truth will come out later.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:05 am