Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+69
ali.a.r
zorobabel
crod
The Ottoman
Autodestruct
mack8
Urluber
Walther von Oldenburg
rigoletto
Broski
LMFS
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
franco
Ispan
Kiko
lancelot
Hole
George1
Isos
owais.usmani
Serberus
RTN
JohninMK
Aristide
higurashihougi
Karl Haushofer
mavaff
Maximmmm
VARGR198
Hannibal Barca
Singular_Transform
Firebird
Regular
nomadski
Finty
nero
Airbornewolf
Podlodka77
PapaDragon
ALAMO
Mir
Sujoy
Scorpius
EkErilaz
d_taddei2
magnumcromagnon
TMA1
Cheetah
hoom
Vann7
Big_Gazza
miketheterrible
Arkanghelsk
sundoesntrise
Rasisuki Nebia
par far
Backman
GarryB
caveat emptor
thegopnik
kvs
teh_beard
bitcointrader70
ATLASCUB
lyle6
flamming_python
SeigSoloyvov
auslander
PhSt
73 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine

Serberus
    Serberus

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 11 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

Post  Serberus Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:23 pm

RTN wrote:Another Russian aircraft downed by Ukraine

Probably would help if their progaganda outfit didnt use images of an airshow collision

Anyway I am new here, been a casual observer for a while. Greetings to all

Last edited by Serberus on Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, kvs, PapaDragon and Arkanghelsk like this post

Regular
    Regular

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 11 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

Post  Regular Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:24 pm

Aristide wrote:

And its good to see all stand united

Too much talking, will be forgotten in 5-10 years. What ever economic problems will Russia have, it will be none of Putin's problems as he will retire as a winner.

Big_Gazza, kvs and Arkanghelsk like this post

EkErilaz
    EkErilaz

Post  EkErilaz Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:24 pm

I have spent the morning commenting on youtube, trolling really, or at least trying to counter the massive zombie hordes posting shit. There are huge purges of comments, all comments from today have been removed, can't even see the threads anymore, not sure if it is a shadowban or mass reporting or narrative "fortification". anyone else seen this?

magnumcromagnon, kvs, VARGR198, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:25 pm

lyle6 wrote:

*airbornewolf's paratrooper's heartbeat intesifies*

magnumcromagnon, kvs, Hole, lyle6, lancelot, Finty, Mir and like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:26 pm

mavaff wrote:Nazi battalion Azov reportedly ammassed in the outskirts of Mariupol. Source RT. I can't wait to see them crushed.

I've been wondering where those cockroaches crawled to

Time to unpack some thermobharic ordinance, just what the doctor ordered

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, Hole, Finty, Mir, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:27 pm

Regular wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

Too much talking, will be forgotten in 5-10 years. What ever economic problems will Russia have, it will be none of Putin's problems as he will retire as a winner.

I dont see it that way. The death toll of russian soldiers must rise to a few thousands and it collapses

We can constantly send weapons to Ukraine to assure that.

Add the complete annihilation of the russian economy, its complete cut out of Europe and you get where its going.

Its also important to station nuclear weapons now in baltics and poland
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:28 pm

Regular wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

I wouldn't worry, mind you, I know your not knowledgeable in economics.

Russia has been all but entirely subjected to sanctions barring swift. It doesn't matter as Russia now starting to trade way more with Asia than west. And so far, it's only the useful morons in Europe and US wanting to expand sanctions. And ultimately, it won't be anything because they will destroy themselves due to energy crisis. And it isn't just Russian stocks dropping, it's US stocks too, which US actually relies upon.

magnumcromagnon, Hole and Broski like this post

EkErilaz
    EkErilaz

Post  EkErilaz Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:28 pm

Airbornewolf wrote:

*airbornewolf's paratrooper's heartbeat intesifies*[/quote]

Having trained that thing I had sphincter movements when the stinger was fired.. shit.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:29 pm

EkErilaz wrote:I have spent the morning commenting on youtube, trolling really, or at least trying to counter the massive zombie hordes posting shit. There are huge purges of comments, all comments from today have been removed, can't even see the threads anymore, not sure if it is a shadowban or mass reporting or narrative "fortification". anyone else seen this?

I report guys like you on FB to get it removed. FB is quite fast in that. Pushing russian propaganda out

Firebird, Big_Gazza, JohninMK and lancelot dislike this post

Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:31 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

Russia has been all but entirely subjected  to sanctions barring swift. It doesn't matter as Russia now starting to trade way more with Asia than west.  And so far, it's only the useful morons in Europe and US wanting to expand sanctions. And ultimately, it won't be anything because they will destroy themselves due to energy crisis. And it isn't just Russian stocks dropping, it's US stocks too, which US actually relies upon.

Difference is, we will destroy anything Russia trades with. Pipelines can also be blown up inside Russia. Its a big country.

And with evrything confiscated within EU that belonged to Russia we can finance Ukraine war for freedom
    EkErilaz
    EkErilaz

Post  EkErilaz Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:33 pm

Aristide wrote:
    EkErilaz wrote:I have spent the morning commenting on youtube, trolling really, or at least trying to counter the massive zombie hordes posting shit. There are huge purges of comments, all comments from today have been removed, can't even see the threads anymore, not sure if it is a shadowban or mass reporting or narrative "fortification". anyone else seen this?

I report guys like you on FB to get it removed. FB is quite fast in that. Pushing russian propaganda out

lol, you are so far gone man. "pushing russian propaganda out"
    You know, some of us think for ourselves, unlike you.

I know it is hard coping but don't ruin it for everyone else.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, kvs, JohninMK, VARGR198, miketheterrible and like this post

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:35 pm

Aristide wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

Russia has been all but entirely subjected  to sanctions barring swift. It doesn't matter as Russia now starting to trade way more with Asia than west.  And so far, it's only the useful morons in Europe and US wanting to expand sanctions. And ultimately, it won't be anything because they will destroy themselves due to energy crisis. And it isn't just Russian stocks dropping, it's US stocks too, which US actually relies upon.

Difference is, we will destroy anything Russia trades with. Pipelines can also be blown up inside Russia. Its a big country.

And with evrything confiscated within EU that belonged to Russia we can finance Ukraine war for freedom

I see you are having a mental breakdown at the speed of light. Not that I care.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, kvs, VARGR198, Hole, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:39 pm

Can the trolls get a week ban ? If not they will spoil these thread and we can't gollow what's going on.

magnumcromagnon, VARGR198, miketheterrible, LMFS, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Rasisuki Nebia
    Rasisuki Nebia

Post  Rasisuki Nebia Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:40 pm

This is coming from Pro Ukrainian sources so : Ukrainian interior ministry reports that the Russians have taken Gostomel in the north west suburb of Kyiv.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, VARGR198, miketheterrible, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:40 pm

Isos wrote:Can the trolls get a week ban ? If not they will spoil these thread and we can't gollow what's going on.

Add them to foe list, and it will just be a lot easier.

GarryB likes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:40 pm

Russians got ambushed somewhere. There is a dead russian in the video where that 2nd pic was taken from.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 11 Fmw9lc10

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 11 Fmw-ki10

Last edited by Isos on Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

lancelot, Finty and Arkanghelsk like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:41 pm

Yeah some here, including me have been trough that. Cost me my social media profiles for suggesting Russia had legitimate security concerns, and how russia is not unreasonable and supported our Afghanistan campaign logistically with Airspace acces and russian air transport contractors that flew most of our logistics to NATO bases.

*BANNED!, PART OF AN UNWANTED OR TERRORIST ORGANISATION!*

Thanks Airborne for your 10 year NATO carreer, ...Goodbye! Very Happy.
    It is fine tough, no worries. can voice my toughts on other forums.

So yes, you are certainly not the only one if that is any comfort.

Its somewhat entertaining to see clown stoltenberg and every pro nato stooge going everywhere.
    "We stand united"
    "consequences"
    "threat to freedom"
    "we will defend ourselves".

Yeah, Sadly for all of the Nato-flagwavers. With all the foreign interventions that have been done by NATO there are whole generations of former NATO troops that are disillusioned and saw trough the propaganda first hand.
    and know how absolutely full of bullshit NATO really is.
    NATO itself is the agressor in the world, serving the U.S Foreign policy at the costs of its own member states.
    And is just window-dressing at this point masquerading as an alliance. troop numbers are filled barely 60%. No munition stockpiles, vehicles are in an deplorable state and waiting for parts.

My message for all these pro nato idiots is go sign up in an NATO millitary and be send to NATO's/U.S Next unwinnable conflict and experience the joy of incompetent leadership and moral bankrupty yourselves.

magnumcromagnon, Hole, Arkanghelsk, EkErilaz and Serberus like this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:43 pm

Aristide wrote:

How ironic considering that FB and social media in general are one of the biggest propaganda tools of western governments

Last edited by Serberus on Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

magnumcromagnon, kvs, miketheterrible, Hole, lancelot and Arkanghelsk like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:44 pm

Aristide wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

I dont see it that way. The death toll of russian soldiers must rise to a few thousands and it collapses

Add the complete annihilation of the russian economy, its complete cut out of Europe and you get where its going.

Wewewe, Vivivivi. You are not a policy maker, you are internet poster like I am. No one gives a **** about vivivivivi here. In the end = too much fucking talking, you either act to counter Russia or you end up under their feet, it's simple.

Let's talk war here, please someone create politics thread so I don't have to read this vivivivi bullshit from both sides.

Last edited by Regular on Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:44 pm

Isos wrote:Russians got ambushed somewhere. There is a dead russian in the video where that 2nd pic was taken from.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 11 Fmw9lc10

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 11 Fmw-ki10

Kinda curious but what tank is that? That turret isn't a B3 one.
    Singular_Transform
    Singular_Transform

Post  Singular_Transform Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:45 pm

Aristide wrote:

Presume you are outside of Europe.

At the moment my first problem is how we will have electricity if the EU follow the command of the USA and sanction itself with the suspension of buying Russian energy?

Last edited by Singular_Transform on Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, LMFS, lancelot, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Singular_Transform
    Singular_Transform

Post  Singular_Transform Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:45 pm

Aristide wrote:

Nothing else matters now. Zero concessions and maximun confrontation.

As i said, we will pay too but freedom comes at a cost.

Are you ready to die ?

magnumcromagnon, lancelot, Mir and Arkanghelsk like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:45 pm

Aristide wrote:

Do you realize that Europe is the one that's really going to feel the pain. The Rubel is down yes as expected but Russia sells a LOT of oil and gas on the open market. A weaker Rubble actually means more bang for the Russian buck Laughing

Russian reserves are the strongest they've ever been - they can sit this one out comfortably and so can China. All this while the West is drowning in debt.

You will be paying through your ass for Americano gas but hey those guys won't mind Wink

magnumcromagnon, JohninMK, VARGR198, hoom, miketheterrible, Hole, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:46 pm

@Mike It's said to be a t-80BVM.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:47 pm

Isos wrote:@Mike It's said to be a t-80BVM.

My understanding is the 80BVM's are up north, western forces are B3's.  I presume it isn't Russian. Second picture maybe is.

I'll wait for confirmation of course.

Last edited by miketheterrible on Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:39 am