Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction

    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 29860
    Points : 30388
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction

    Post  GarryB Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:20 am

    Brazil currently has a facist, uneducated swine as president and Europe showed him the red line.

    Yeah, when it comes to bombing and murdering or economic blackmail the west is the best, they can push through legislation to pay for bombs and guns and bullets to murder people, but to save resources they can't afford a cent.

    Wrong, those forests are property of humanity.

    You talk about humanity... I guess you are now ready to take Brazilian refugees now too perhaps?

    Well if you demand control of their resources... at least you should feed them.

    Those Trees generate 20% of worlds oxygen and are a hotspot of bio diversity.

    Fuck the worlds oxygen... I am sure you rich europeans will find a way to survive and leave the rest of the world to suffer as usual.

    But since its meaningless to discuss with you, enjoy the fact tht Bolsonaro bnds his knees infront our pressure. He just makes a 180°. So you see we dictate and we force them to save the forest.

    Yeah, a fascist dealing to a fascist... always amusing... and nothing will save that forest... it is as doomed as european forests were when industrialisation was invented... industrialised farming is what is happening in Brazil and this shit wont stop it.

    Millions in the world demonstrate against Bolsonare and his criminal gang. Popular people like Cristiano Ronaldo who is very popular in Brazil speak out against Bolsonare. Millions demonstrate in Sao Paulo and Rio right now.

    Blah blah blah... such protests are easy to manufacture... and mean very little... ask those yellow vests in your own homeland...

    Can't stop the inevitable and the inevitable in this case is that it costs money to save the rain forests and the people who whine about it the most are the least likely to spend a dollar to save it.

    What changed? Its caleld renaissance and enlightenment. You should try it too.

    Big fascist ordering little fascist around as per usual.

    You can stick your enlightenment where the sun don't shine.

    You shoukd visit the rainforest. Have you ever stepped into one?

    Fuck the rainforest... it will be gone in 30 years time... if not farmland, then climate change.

    Plankton accounts for 67% (+/-) of the O2 emissions. The rest are land plants. The Amazon has a high density of plant growth and is thus
    a major CO2 sink and O2 source.

    And when it is gone the Plankton will account for 75% of O2 emissions...

    The best feature of the rain forest is not its ability to create O2, it is the biodiversity... different species of animals and plants as yet undiscovered... if you burnt it all down and regrew it in pine trees all those species will still be lost, but while western governments will spend trillions on wars in the Middle East and billions more on their military, there are not even cents available for the Brazilian rain forest... I would burn it all down simply because it seems to be important to the western tree hugging nutcake fraternity... fuckem.

    What i find amusing is how you folks stick to personal insults when losing arguments.

    What I find amusing is that you are upset about being identified as not being white is an insult... that sounds a bit racist to me... Razz

    Im nice to evryone, even to working class folks.

    But not to the leaders of countries...

    But thats not enough, the goal must be to crush the farmers there.

    Or Brazilian farmers...


    Papa dragon one thing amuses me even more, i think very low about arabs. In France they have the same social status as africans, eastern europeans and other rather unfortunate people. I find it amusing that you try to insult me with something that has the same status as you in our ideology.

    It is actually rather clever, because it only works if you are a racist bastard, and therefore to complain and ask for a ban you will get banned yourself for being a racist bastard...

    Infact France was 2nd largest force to attack Serbia, even infront UK and right behind USA.

    Yes, they were so eager to follow American orders... like a good little french poodle... no bite to speak of and a very effeminate bark, but turn you back on them for a second and they will try to shag you or piss on you or steal your bone.

    I am sure this all will be a good learning exercise for this guy and Brazil... they made the usual classic mistake of thinking the west was their friend... at least he has survived his lesson... like Erdogan, but unlike Gadaffi and Saddam... I suspect this will help him realise that BRICSA is more important than it was before... perhaps the person who replaces him will better understand...
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 989
    Points : 1083
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction

    Post  Aristide Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:42 am

    GarryB wrote:
    Brazil currently has a facist, uneducated swine as president and Europe showed him the red line.

    Yeah, when it comes to bombing and murdering or economic blackmail the west is the best, they can push through legislation to pay for bombs and guns and bullets to murder people, but to save resources they can't afford a cent.

    Wrong, those forests are property of humanity.

    You talk about humanity... I guess you are now ready to take Brazilian refugees now too perhaps?

    Well if you demand control of their resources... at least you should feed them.

    Those Trees generate 20% of worlds oxygen and are a hotspot of bio diversity.

    Fuck the worlds oxygen... I am sure you rich europeans will find a way to survive and leave the rest of the world to suffer as usual.

    But since its meaningless to discuss with you, enjoy the fact tht Bolsonaro bnds his knees infront our pressure. He just makes a 180°. So you see we dictate and we force them to save the forest.

    Yeah, a fascist dealing to a fascist... always amusing... and nothing will save that forest... it is as doomed as european forests were when industrialisation was invented... industrialised farming is what is happening in Brazil and this shit wont stop it.

    Millions in the world demonstrate against Bolsonare and his criminal gang. Popular people like Cristiano Ronaldo who is very popular in Brazil speak out against Bolsonare. Millions demonstrate in Sao Paulo and Rio right now.

    Blah blah blah... such protests are easy to manufacture... and mean very little... ask those yellow vests in your own homeland...

    Can't stop the inevitable and the inevitable in this case is that it costs money to save the rain forests and the people who whine about it the most are the least likely to spend a dollar to save it.

    What changed? Its caleld renaissance and enlightenment. You should try it too.

    Big fascist ordering little fascist around as per usual.

    You can stick your enlightenment where the sun don't shine.

    You shoukd visit the rainforest. Have you ever stepped into one?

    Fuck the rainforest... it will be gone in 30 years time... if not farmland, then climate change.

    Plankton accounts for 67% (+/-) of the O2 emissions. The rest are land plants. The Amazon has a high density of plant growth and is thus
    a major CO2 sink and O2 source.

    And when it is gone the Plankton will account for 75% of O2 emissions...

    The best feature of the rain forest is not its ability to create O2, it is the biodiversity... different species of animals and plants as yet undiscovered... if you burnt it all down and regrew it in pine trees all those species will still be lost, but while western governments will spend trillions on wars in the Middle East and billions more on their military, there are not even cents available for the Brazilian rain forest... I would burn it all down simply because it seems to be important to the western tree hugging nutcake fraternity... fuckem.

    What i find amusing is how you folks stick to personal insults when losing arguments.

    What I find amusing is that you are upset about being identified as not being white is an insult... that sounds a bit racist to me...   Razz

    Im nice to evryone, even to working class folks.

    But not to the leaders of countries...

    But thats not enough, the goal must be to crush the farmers there.

    Or Brazilian farmers...  



    Papa dragon one thing amuses me even more, i think very low about arabs. In France they have the same social status as africans, eastern europeans and other rather unfortunate people. I find it amusing that you try to insult me with something that has the same status as you in our ideology.

    It is actually rather clever, because it only works if you are a racist bastard, and therefore to complain and ask for a ban you will get banned yourself for being a racist bastard...

    Infact France was 2nd largest force to attack Serbia, even infront UK and right behind USA.

    Yes, they were so eager to follow American orders... like a good little french poodle... no bite to speak of and a very effeminate bark, but turn you back on them for a second and they will try to shag you or piss on you or steal your bone.

    I am sure this all will be a good learning exercise for this guy and Brazil... they made the usual classic mistake of thinking the west was their friend... at least he has survived his lesson... like Erdogan, but unlike Gadaffi and Saddam... I suspect this will help him realise that BRICSA is more important than it was before... perhaps the person who replaces him will better understand...

    Bolsonaro was forced by France to change his politics. He sends the army now to fight the fires. Police forces arrest farmers. I see this as great victory. It was France that threatened Brazil with economic blackmail.

    Your assumption about the forests is wrong btw. Actually the climate change in the region leads to expanding forests. We can see that in our territories French Guiana. The primary forests must be left intact so the species can survive.

    As for poodle, France was a leading power to attack Serbia in the 1999 events and we were not even part of NATO then.

    Prior to that France and Serbia had relative good relations. Remember we went into WW I to fight for their freedom.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 29860
    Points : 30388
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction

    Post  GarryB Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:43 am

    As for poodle, France was a leading power to attack Serbia in the 1999 events and we were not even part of NATO then.

    You admit yourself you were a kid then... what would you know?

    Prior to that France and Serbia had relative good relations. Remember we went into WW I to fight for their freedom.

    So what you are saying is that you again stabbed a friend in the back.

    You are amusing... prior to me murdering lots of Serbs in an illegal military intervention we had relatively good relations so I don't understand why they are so hostile and unfriendly now... is it because I am an ass? is what you sound like...

    Do you really expect to act the way your country does and still think others should respect you?
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 989
    Points : 1083
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction

    Post  Aristide Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:18 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    As for poodle, France was a leading power to attack Serbia in the 1999 events and we were not even part of NATO then.

    You admit yourself you were a kid then... what would you know?

    Prior to that France and Serbia had relative good relations. Remember we went into WW I to fight for their freedom.

    So what you are saying is that you again stabbed a friend in the back.

    You are amusing... prior to me murdering lots of Serbs in an illegal military intervention we had relatively good relations so I don't understand why they are so hostile and unfriendly now... is it because I am an ass? is what you sound like...

    Do you really expect to act the way your country does and still think others should respect you?

    Well...i like to be respected and i think France is a respected country.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 29860
    Points : 30388
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction

    Post  GarryB Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:28 pm

    Yeah, I don't think even most EU countries respect France... or are you confusing respect with fear?
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 989
    Points : 1083
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction

    Post  Aristide Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:30 pm

    GarryB wrote:Yeah, I don't think even most EU countries respect France... or are you confusing respect with fear?

    Do you know how many french died in WW I? A war we fought to stsnd for our word to defend serbia? You ever heared about Verdun?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 11077
    Points : 11151
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction

    Post  PapaDragon Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:54 pm

    Aristide wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Aristide wrote:...
    You are a serbian, i assume you hate me because we bombed your country in 1999. Im not responsible for that, i was a small toddler then.

    You didn't bomb my country, USA and NATO did


    France was integral part of the bombing campaign...

    France was around trying to look useful and scared shitless of going anywhere near the action while USA was doing all the heavy lifting

    Nothing new there, classic French

    Only ones other than USA making any effort were British but that's nothing new, they always follow Uncle Sam no questions asked



    Neither of which has anything to do with you because no Arabs were involved in air ops back in 99, your kind was on the ground with copy of Quran up their ass charging the MG nests on the Albanian border and copiously fertilizing the soil in the process

    Our guys stopped keeping count less than a week into the whole thing



    Aristide wrote:As for poodle, France was a leading power to attack Serbia in the 1999 events and we were not even part of NATO then....

    France was barely even a poodle because poodles are still dogs with teeth while French are more like cockroaches who crawl away the moment someone turns on the light lest they get stomped

    Only thing French ever led was disorganized retreat



    Aristide wrote:...we were not even part of NATO then....

    You weren't part of NATO (and still aren't) but French definitely were



    Aristide wrote:...Prior to that France and Serbia had relative good relations

    Only thing that is good for is wiping ones ass

    Then again it was our fault for being friends with bunch of low rent bitches instead of being friends with their pimps

    And in true spirit of prostitution we also had to pay for that "help" in cash Razz



    Aristide wrote:...Do you know how many french died in WW I?

    In retrospect not enough (not that they made any difference on the ground so who cares)

    It was UK and USA who were making any progress back then (as always)



    Aristide wrote:...You ever heared about Verdun?

    Place where French perfected the art of "fighting" static war without accomplishing jack shit and getting torn to shit in the process by some starving Krauts?

    Yeah, I think there was documentary about it on Comedy Central lol1



    GarryB wrote:Yeah, I don't think even most EU countries respect France... or are you confusing respect with fear?

    Dude nobody fears France

    It's France


    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 989
    Points : 1083
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction

    Post  Aristide Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:25 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Aristide wrote:...
    You are a serbian, i assume you hate me because we bombed your country in 1999. Im not responsible for that, i was a small toddler then.

    You didn't bomb my country, USA and NATO did


    France was integral part of the bombing campaign...

    France was around trying to look useful and scared shitless of going anywhere near the action while USA was doing all the heavy lifting

    Nothing new there, classic French

    Only ones other than USA making any effort were British but that's nothing new, they always follow Uncle Sam no questions asked



    Neither of which has anything to do with you because no Arabs were involved in air ops back in 99, your kind was on the ground with copy of Quran up their ass charging the MG nests on the Albanian border and copiously fertilizing the soil in the process

    Our guys stopped keeping count less than a week into the whole thing



    Aristide wrote:As for poodle, France was a leading power to attack Serbia in the 1999 events and we were not even part of NATO then....

    France was barely even a poodle because poodles are still dogs with teeth while French are more like cockroaches who crawl away the moment someone turns on the light lest they get stomped

    Only thing French ever led was disorganized retreat



    Aristide wrote:...we were not even part of NATO then....

    You weren't part of NATO (and still aren't) but French definitely were



    Aristide wrote:...Prior to that France and Serbia had relative good relations

    Only thing that is good for is wiping ones ass

    Then again it was our fault for being friends with bunch of low rent bitches instead of being friends with their pimps

    And in true spirit of prostitution we also had to pay for that "help" in cash Razz



    Aristide wrote:...Do you know how many french died in WW I?

    In retrospect not enough (not that they made any difference on the ground so who cares)

    It was UK and USA who were making any progress back then (as always)



    Aristide wrote:...You ever heared about Verdun?

    Place where French perfected the art of "fighting" static war without accomplishing jack shit and getting torn to shit in the process by some starving Krauts?

    Yeah, I think there was documentary about it on Comedy Central lol1



    GarryB wrote:Yeah, I don't think even most EU countries respect France... or are you confusing respect with fear?

    Dude nobody fears France

    It's France



    its so amusing to read your rants.

    1. A french is not an arab. I tell you again. Smile How many arabs with name Aristide you know?

    2. Does Serbia have any military?

    3. Your childish rants are satire i assume. ^^

    You know i never have visited eastern europe. Well i visited Croatia and it was nice there. I guess your country too has some nice spots?
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10285
    Points : 10432
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction

    Post  kvs Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:35 pm

    Getting back on topic, France and other EU states did good to put pressure on the laissez-faire nutjob running Brazil.
    A better solution would be regime change, but we know that is not going to happen since the dear leader in Brazil is
    a yanqui bootlick.

    Such great timing for the destruction of the Amazon to come when things are going south and fast in terms of
    global warming. Another nail in humanity's coffin by ignorant sheeple. I guess it is natural selection in play.

    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 989
    Points : 1083
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction

    Post  Aristide Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:44 pm

    kvs wrote:Getting back on topic, France and other EU states did good to put pressure on the laissez-faire nutjob running Brazil.
    A better solution would be regime change, but we know that is not going to happen since the dear leader in Brazil is
    a yanqui bootlick.  

    Such great timing for the destruction of the Amazon to come when things are going south and fast in terms of
    global warming.   Another nail in humanity's coffin by ignorant sheeple.   I guess it is natural selection in play.


    I agree. It was good from Macron to force this moron in Brasilia to suck it and turn 180°. What happened in Brazil has effects on entire globe.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 11077
    Points : 11151
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction

    Post  PapaDragon Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:49 pm

    Aristide wrote:......
    1. A french is not an arab. I tell you again....

    I know that, ask any French you find and he will tell you the same thing.

    30 years from now they will be but we still have 30 years until then.



    Aristide wrote:......
    2. Does Serbia have any military?

    Of course but for what French or Arabs call wars we just use Police.

    Our Military would be complete overkill for that stuff...



    Aristide wrote:......
    You know i never have visited eastern europe. ......

    ...... I guess your country too has some nice spots?

    Maybe you did see Serbia. Depends if you arrived across the Mediterranean or you came on foot.

    If you came on foot then you most likely passed through here.

    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 989
    Points : 1083
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction

    Post  Aristide Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:05 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Aristide wrote:......
    1. A french is not an arab. I tell you again....

    I know that, ask any French you find and he will tell you the same thing.

    30 years from now they will be but we still have 30 years until then.



    Aristide wrote:......
    2. Does Serbia have any military?

    Of course but for what French or Arabs call wars we just use Police.

    Our Military would be complete overkill for that stuff...



    Aristide wrote:......
    You know i never have visited eastern europe. ......

    ...... I guess your country too has some nice spots?

    Maybe you did see Serbia. Depends if you arrived across the Mediterranean or you came on foot.

    If you came on foot then you most likely passed through here.


    Your insults are so primitive they are funny. You should start as stand up comedian.

    That said i like how our country swirls up international politic right now.

    First we forced brazil to protect the forest and today our president invited a surpise guest to G7 summit, iranian foreign minister Sarif.
    Isos
    Isos

    Posts : 7643
    Points : 7627
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction

    Post  Isos Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:30 pm

    That said i like how our country swirls up international politic right now.

    First we forced brazil to protect the forest and today our president invited a surpise guest to G7 summit, iranian foreign minister Sarif.

    No one forced Brezil to do anything. Social media had more impact than Macron.

    Surprise guest means they were afraid of telling americans they invited Iranians. That's called fear. Trump made. It clear that Macron won't speak for them with Iran and France like EU is still under american command when it comes to deals with Iran.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 29860
    Points : 30388
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction

    Post  GarryB Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:39 am

    Do you know how many french died in WW I? A war we fought to stsnd for our word to defend serbia? You ever heared about Verdun?

    Clearly not enough because you don't give a shit and jump immediately to war as an option instead of diplomacy.

    Dude nobody fears France

    It's France

    Every sane rational person fears a monkey with a loaded gun...


    How many arabs with name Aristide you know?

    Wasn't he the boss in Haiti... the one that liked to murder people by tying them up in a seated position and put a car tire over their heads and set fire to it and watch them burn...

    Such great timing for the destruction of the Amazon to come when things are going south and fast in terms of
    global warming. Another nail in humanity's coffin by ignorant sheeple. I guess it is natural selection in play.

    But don't you get it... this is a hollywood movie.... the climber has a single rope holding them up but as they watch each strand breaks... it starts with 6 or 8 strands and as help comes each strand breaks one at a time because you know, being a man of science that ropes get stronger as you break each strand till the entire weight is being held by that last strand that is the strongest of them all and lasts until they are rescued... the Brazilian rain forest is the last strand... except if it totally disappeared over night and low oxygen levels because an actual problem on this planet then governments might actually do something...

    I mean everyone is screaming about the rain forest in Brazil but doens't give a shit about the pollution of the seas that are even more critical to life on this planet as we know it.

    An existing large area of vegetation has new growth and dying and dead trees... the new growth consumes CO2 and releases O2, but the dead trees generate CO2 in large volumes as well with rotting trees being a big part of the problem... if every country set aside some land to plant new trees we might find an improvement in the current situation but until we sort out the problem of plastic in our seas and environment we are fucked anyway.

    But no, lets focus on some trees in Brazil and ignore everything else.


    First we forced brazil to protect the forest and today our president invited a surpise guest to G7 summit, iranian foreign minister Sarif.

    Surprise for Trump.

    Still I suppose it is better than that faggot Tusk who wants to invite Ukraine as a guest at G7 meetings... most probably so they can all bitch about Russia and blame Putin for everything, and of course teach their new junior dog to roll over and do tricks like France and the UK are so good at...
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 989
    Points : 1083
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction

    Post  Aristide Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:37 pm

    I must say we have a run right now.

    First we forced Brazil o change and now our Iran stunt brings movement into the entire game. Trump said he might want to meet with iranian president.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

    Posts : 2388
    Points : 2479
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction

    Post  higurashihougi Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:00 pm

    https://progressive.international/wire/2021-07-05-under-bolsonaro-attacks-on-amazonians-have-skyrocketed/en

    Under Bolsonaro, Attacks on Amazonians Have Skyrocketed

    A new report finds that violence against Indigenous people, quilombolas and peasants is on the rise as Bolsonaro-enabled capitalists continue to eat away at the Amazon.

    The Bolsonaro government is committed to handing over Amazonian land to Brazilian and foreign capitalists. As their exploitation continues, violent conflict over land and water in the Amazon has escalated — increasing 8% in 2020, to the highest levels in the 35 year history that this reporting has been conducted. Many of these attacks are from the state itself.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10285
    Points : 10432
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction

    Post  kvs Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:13 pm

    The destruction of the rainforest will leave behind a dry savanna. The rainfall is a regional feature induced by the forest itself thanks to
    emission of specific bioaerosols. The forest is also like a closed system in terms of nutrients and the soils are very nutrient poor since
    the nutrients are recycled and what is not has been leeched away over millions of years.

    The Amazon rainforest is not sitting on prime agricultural land. You can see this from the established slash and burn agriculture. The
    burning of trees releases nutrients but that only lasts for a couple of years. Bolsonaro and other ideologues think that nature is a infinite
    corn of plenty and an infinite toilet as well. Cutting enough of the forest will enable a prolonged drought such as we have seen already
    to destroy this ecosystem. The Amazon river will be damaged beyond repair and Brazil will lose and not gain from this moronic policy.

    But humans only learn by the whip. So destruction must happen first and then we will have wailing about the "mistakes" of the predecessors.

    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4932
    Points : 5036
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction

    Post  Vann7 Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:10 pm

    kvs wrote:The destruction of the rainforest will leave behind a dry savanna.   The rainfall is a regional feature induced by the forest itself thanks to
    emission of specific bioaerosols.   The forest is also like a closed system in terms of nutrients and the soils are very nutrient poor since
    the nutrients are recycled and what is not has been leeched away over millions of years.  

    The Amazon rainforest is not sitting on prime agricultural land.   You can see this from the established slash and burn agriculture.   The
    burning of trees releases nutrients but that only lasts for a couple of years.   Bolsonaro and other ideologues think that nature is a infinite
    corn of plenty and an infinite toilet as well.   Cutting enough of the forest will enable a prolonged drought such as we have seen already
    to destroy this ecosystem.    The Amazon river will be damaged beyond repair and Brazil will lose and not gain from this moronic policy.

    But humans only learn by the whip.  So destruction must happen first and then we will have wailing about the "mistakes" of the predecessors.



    Not true , inform yourself better about forest and trees..  

    Forest , when allowed to grow to tall , too dense and spread for ever ,without any interference ,
    Trees began to become very destructive to themselves and poisonous to their own environment and to all biology and living things around it.  

    interesting #1 fact for you..

    Too many tress pollute the environment

    https://www.livescience.com/34563-tree-pollution.html

    that was the first link i found in 3 seconds with google search , but i saw a documentary of this long
    time ago. too many trees pollute the environment , fact.. and the problem is they saturate soil with minerals ,that ends later getting sick the forest itself ,  lower plants that are also important will not get sun light anymore , insects will multiply in the billions.. birds population will also increase and fill with excrement all tress , the storms and strong winds will spread all this toxic excrement for hundred kilometers into the cities. And this toxic things will create parasites ,that will be harmful for people health, will produce major allergy and illness in people skin..  and this is not mentioning the respiratory problems that people with Asthma will get. When you have too many things (whatever it is) in one place ,the end result is destruction , specially if there is no order. I'm not a fan of bolsonaro ,but there is plenty of reasons to burn a big parts of amazons ,that i will number just a few powerful reasons .

    Even President Ronald Reagan told it..

    " Trees cause more pollution than automobiles do." ..president Ronald Reagan.

    https://www.livescience.com/34563-tree-pollution.html

    Trees can be very harmful for your health , if they are infected with all kind of bacteria , fungus , dangerous insects and , mosquitos that products viruses are also attracted to , to them.   . but the invisible enemies are bombs the chemical bombs dropped by birds , that not only their excrement is dangerous for your health ,but also the bugs , they have in their feathers for your skin and lungs,when you have hundreds or thousands of birds in one tree area , just move away from it .

    Trees also create a nasty problems with termites that can devour your house , if happens to be on wood , or anything inside that is made of wood or paper , like your books or documents and art  and if that wasn't bad enough , when they grow too tall , they will fall by strong winds and crash in your house. they also attract Lightning , and provoke fire on old trees. So the mother nature that can help humanity , can also destroy , if not under control , under balance and supervision.

    this doesn't means that now all trees need to be cut  , the opposite is also bad , too few trees is bad , because they can help versus hurricanes and  prevent erosion of the soil after any major rain. and the oxygen they can produce.

    Now the very huge problem and the reason why most likely they are removing large parts of the amazon.. because of imperialist terrorism.. all this dense forest , are ideal to create safe zones for pro NATO paid mercenaries and even hide a million mercenary terrorist army in those places ,without brasil or any other nation around amazons , being aware of it.

    So definitively , very large parts of the amazon , needs to be cut ,flattern to the ground, specially those in the borders with other nations , and divide the terrain in to pockets forest zones ,followed by cities  ,and major roads to easy travel all amazon ,to not allow NATO backed mercenaries , or paid terrorist from middle east, to deploy there by NATO ,and use them to try over run any country later ,as they tried to do with Syria.


    When you have too dense and too pollute forest.. (As the amazon is).
    The most healthy thing to do , is fires , to burn it to the ground , over large parts of it . this will create conditions for new seeds , new plants , new healthy trees to born , (instead of sick old trees)
    and best of all ,the damn nasty birds and their excrement that destroy cities , cars paint ,and cause millions dollars in losses in cleaning the cities , pushed away .

    Nature can be your friend , but only if the man , get it under a balanced control ,  and not just allow it to spread on its own ,without any controls ,by itself without any interference , and population of insects and birds under major acceptable levels.  A balanced nature , is what people needs , and not just endless forest ,with millions of very old trees ,that nobody can penetrate there, because they can be dangerous in a thousands and more ways for civilians in south america.

    The anglo west and europe ,knows very well this, that over population of trees can be very dangerous for the environment and for humans  , they also know , big forest
    is a good place to hide a NATO mercenary army ,in south america and over run it later. and this is what is all about of this NGO's that the west finance , like green peace , eco terrorist , and save the trees.. all of them are financed by the US congress , by european union and by super billionaires in the west.. this is done , to limit the economic potential of those nations in development and because the west use the amazons , as safe zones of their backed terrorist. currenctly colombia is the mercenary paradise , and they use colombian dense forest borders to do raids across all other nations near it , like venezuela ,ecuador.

    The next map ,is an image of a powerpoint slides the Pentagon was showing
    at all their military in 2003.

    The original title of the power point slide of the world ,was title.

    NON Integrating countries map.  (powerpoint slide from 2003)   911 wtc.

    Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction - Page 2 Pnm

    for those not paying attention..

    The map is a map for NATO world domination , the nations they need to take down FIRST ,that they can afford it , to gain absolute consolidation of power. This maps are not set in stone however , it can change from year to year , but in general terms change very little. Shows that Pentagon was planning to emulate the "war on terror" they started on iraq,and afghanistan, in big parts of central and south america.

    So what the heck was the pentagon doing , in 2003 , dividing the world into zones ,that they were
    "predicting" there will be major turmoil and that they will likely will have to interfere?

    non integrating into what?  some will ask..
    This is a map of the countries ,that Pentagon was evaluating /developing plans to invade.
    of countries that they know will not integrate ,(will not be totally submissive puppets unless their governments and nation disbanded) . that is nations list that Pentagon can invade and defeat ,and force them to become their colonies. of the anglo zionist empire .


    perhaps , they have major power to predict the future .. (just like they did in world trade center 911 attacks right? )  No

    or maybe this were the countries ,they had plans to invade , as they did to iraq ,and use the
    "The war on terrorism" as an excuse to invade them?

    So if they are to invade those nations , the only way they could justify to their citizens,and to the world ,is if some kind of terror groups armed to the teeth ,start over running cities (just as they tried to do and did in many parts of syria) And the groups being armed by them , so using mercenary terrorism , that they arm ,and finance and train ,as a trojan horse for their invasions.

    -first terrorist cause chaos and weaken the country , and soften the military of that nation defenses.
    -second NATO invades on the excuse "to fight terrorist" because south america is close to them.

    And for all this destabilization operations , syrian like, they planned to do , the amazon will have been
    a key asset for NATO to move freely large mercenary armies over there , under the noses of south american nations , and destabilize them..  

    so my bet bolsonaro can see from a mile ,that if he allows NATO to turn the brazilian part of the amazon into a paradise for NATO special forces and or their mercenaries , to freely move and create major mercenary pro nato zones and operations , that it will not be long ,brazil will end
    with similar mercenaries ,that the one colombia face in their own land..and challenging their own military.. and if this is the real reason why bolsonaro is burning large parts of the amazon ,then he will have all blessing to do it..  he should even throw chemical weapons ,to completely turn into dust half of the amazon, in the most strategic places ,so that no even a monkey can enter illegally in the brazilian amazon ,from colombia or any other south american nation without the government knowing.

    Europe only protest for the fires in amazon, not because they care about the amazon , but because
    it will ruin their plans , to destabilize all south america and reconolization of it ,with US and britian.

    interestingly , the pentagon , was aware back in 2003 , when adversaries were weak ,but still very well armed with nukes ,that invading Russia , China or India was out of the question . not in their plans .
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 29860
    Points : 30388
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction

    Post  GarryB Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:35 pm

    Hahaha... trees are more dangerous than motor cars.... hilarious...

    The basic facts are that despite everyone in the west thinking the rainforests of Brazil are so amazing and wonderful they wont commit a single cent to keeping them safe.

    If there are exotic animals and plants there that could cure cancer or fix the worlds problems then why the **** don't western pharmaceutical companies rushing there and paying the locals to not burn the place down to build farms so they can earn a living.

    The west has already cut down their own forests and built farms and are now in the process of buidling cities and roads all over the place... if rain forests are so damn critical why doesn't the west buy it all up and make it a sanctuary protected from slash and burn farms... I saw a documentary that Ironically showed a lot of the companies that owned land there were French industrial companies that wanted to slash and burn the rainforest so they could build farms to grow cheap ingredients for their products.

    If you want to save it... put up the money to buy it and then you can keep it safe forever... otherwise STFU and stop complaining that they are doing what your countries already did, and more than likely are doing now there... because that is how they make money.

    Sponsored content

    Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Brazil's Amazon rainforest destruction

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:23 pm