Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+8
macedonian
GarryB
As Sa'iqa
TR1
collegeboy16
NationalRus
flamming_python
milky_candy_sugar
12 posters

Looming Race War Threat in South Africa

milky_candy_sugar
    milky_candy_sugar

Looming Race War Threat in South Africa Empty Looming Race War Threat in South Africa

Post  milky_candy_sugar Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:47 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2351339/Mandelas-passing-looming-threat-race-war-South-Africas-whites-widow-mourns-latest-murdered-white-farmer-chilling-dispatch-nation-holding-breath.html

"A bogeyman to white South Africans, Malema is popular among young blacks, and has also been an enthusiastic singer of Kill The Boer and another song called Bring Me My Machine-Gun.
    Polls this week showed a huge surge in support among young black South Africans for his policies, which he says will ignore reconciliation, and fight for social justice in an ‘onslaught against [the] white male monopoly’.
    With chilling echoes of neighbouring Zimbabwe, where dictator Robert Mugabe launched a murderous campaign to drive white farmers off the land in 2000, Malema wants all white-owned land to be seized without compensation, along with nationalisation of the country’s lucrative mines.
    Ominously, Malema, 32, who wears a trademark beret and has a fondness for Rolex watches, this month promised his new party will take the land from white people without recompense and give it to blacks.
    ‘We need the land that was taken from our people, and we are not going to pay for it,’ he said. ‘We need a party that will say those who were victims of apartheid stand to benefit unashamedly, and those who perpetuated apartheid must show remorse and behave in a manner that says they regret their conduct.’ "
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Looming Race War Threat in South Africa Empty Re: Looming Race War Threat in South Africa

Post  flamming_python Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:07 pm

South Africa sounds like a god-forsaken shithole from all that I heard about it.
    Superpower of Africa my ass.
    milky_candy_sugar
    milky_candy_sugar

Looming Race War Threat in South Africa Empty Looming Race War Threat in South Africa

Post  milky_candy_sugar Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:13 pm

‘You don’t attack farms and rape 80-year-old women with broken bottles and kill their husbands for a mobile phone,’ Marike says. ‘People say it’s not genocide — but it is.’

Absolutely horrifying.

NationalRus
    NationalRus

Looming Race War Threat in South Africa Empty Re: Looming Race War Threat in South Africa

Post  NationalRus Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:54 am

savage country with savage people, the afrikaans build the country to the most prosperous country in africa from scratch, bleeded against the british trime after time, and now a bunch of incompetent negros are burning it like nero

the afrikaans should get ther own small state in SA, till that happens a world wide trade embargo sould be put on them like in the old days
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16

Post  collegeboy16 Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:56 am

RE5....
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:49 pm

NationalRus wrote:savage country with savage people, the afrikaans build the country to the most prosperous country in africa from scratch, bleeded against the british trime after time, and now a bunch of incompetent negros are burning it like nero  

the afrikaans should get ther own small state in SA, till that happens a world wide trade embargo sould be put on them like in the old days
    Why do you think the Negros are incompetent?

Let's not make angels of the Afrikkaners. Their history is pretty disgusting.
    As Sa'iqa

Post  As Sa'iqa Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:56 pm

By incompetent he meant unable to manage their own country in a way that would make it prosperous. Maybe they're unwilling to or maybe simply to dumb...
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:29 pm

As Sa'iqa wrote:By incompetent he meant unable to manage their own country in a way that would make it prosperous. Maybe they're unwilling to or maybe simply to dumb...
    Like I said, you can't ignore the history of South Africa before Apartheid ended and go "Oh wow the Blacks are dumb!".

Dumb Russians half destroyed their country post USSR, they ain't black either Wink .
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:36 pm

When a victim of incest burns down the family home in anger and frustration over what has been done to them, do you criticise them for not managing as well as they did when daddy was in charge?

There were plenty of resources in South Africa that the whites in power exploited for their own gain and by not spreading it around to the non whites sowed the seeds for the collapse of their own country.

The whites made no effort to integrate the blacks into their white society... part of their bigotry... is it a shock that many blacks don't want the whites there at all and are jealous of the things the whites have when they go without?

The blacks not only put up with a lot of sht for decades of apartheid, they pretty much let the entire white population keep the wealth they had accumulated on the backs of the blacks. They payback for them was peace and to retain a modern society and not to destroy what had been made.

The real problem is that the whites now live in gated communities that separate them from the rest of the population... a population with no jobs and no prospects of seeing the world from a comfortable position... so of course they are going to pick off the easy targets in outlying farms... it has been tradition there for millions of years... lions don't try to take down the biggest elephant... they look for the old, the sick and the very young.

Mother Nature.

Really there can only be a few likely outcomes... one is they get serious about improving the standard of living for everyone and education and healthcare and training so everyone is on a level playing field when it comes to jobs and resources etc. the other I can see is continuation of the current setup with eventually some trigger like the death of Nelson Mandella leading to a short but very bloody civil war... a rapid exodus of wealth and white people from the country (those that haven't already left) and the dispossession of land and wealth from those that remain... who knows what will result then...
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:23 pm

Why do you think the Negros are incompetent? wrote:
    ther are in SA, what did they actaully done for ther country? did they fought till the bitter end to defend it against the brits? did they builded up and engendered a modern economic state? did they even founded it? the boars didt colonise a existing state but were actaully the ones wo founded it and fought for it, you can good claim that it is a historical partly white state founded and build by the dutch hundrets of years ago, just like USA and Russia, and ther racial dispute in the past is not much diffrent then that of the hutus and tutsis in rwanda, only not by far so bloddy becouse the afrikaans are not even a inch less south african then the black south africans

they were basicly handed a full functional modern ship, and they just decided to sail with it on the next rock, just like rhodesia, "here you go a fully functional modern state in africa, with a build infrustrcture etc" "thanks now let me shot you while i burn it down"

pathetic people in a now pathetic country
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:43 am

NationalRus wrote:
    ther are in SA, what did they actaully done for ther country?  did they fought till the bitter end to defend it against the brits? did they builded up and engendered a modern economic state? did they even founded it? the boars didt colonise a existing state but were actaully the ones wo founded it and fought for it, you can good claim that it is a historical partly white state founded and build by the dutch hundrets of years ago, just like USA and Russia, and ther racial dispute in the past is not much diffrent then that of the hutus and tutsis in rwanda, only not by far so bloddy becouse the afrikaans are not even a inch less south african then the black south africans

they were basicly handed a full functional modern ship, and they just decided to sail with it on the next rock, just like rhodesia, "here you go a fully functional modern state in africa, with a build infrustrcture etc" "thanks now let me shot you while i burn it down"

pathetic people in a now pathetic country
    The problem was that it was a historic white state, built on historic black land.

Now that would have been fine if they gave the ol' Native American or Australian Aboriginal treatment to the natives there. But they didn't; there were too many of them in comparison to the white settlers and in any case they needed them for labour and to sustain their own livelyhood and economy.

So now we get the situation that we get.

The current crimes against whites there are quite abhorent; I would hasten to add that racial hatred may only be an excuse in this case; mostly it's just criminal activity in a lawless country or one where large sections of its territory are lawless. There are women being gang-raped in the public there; and these women aren't white for the most part, but black. Similarly the amount of murders, thievery, etc... it's mostly black-on-black.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:05 am

NationalRus wrote:savage country with savage people, the afrikaans build the country to the most prosperous country in africa from scratch, bleeded against the british trime after time, and now a bunch of incompetent negros are burning it like nero  

Really?!
    So how does Yeltsin rate on your competence scale?! Or your whiteness scale for that matter..?
    I'd say the man was as incompetent as they come, wouldn't you?
    Is he a closet black?!
    Very Happy

As Sa'iqa wrote:By incompetent he meant unable to manage their own country in a way that would make it prosperous. Maybe they're unwilling to or maybe simply to dumb...
    You seem to know well about how and what other people think...tell me: How do I feel about the Polish government? (hint: wankers)
    And how do I feel about Polish people?! (hint: nice people, have worked with many of them, and am a close friend with them to this day, we keep in touch after a decade and we visit each other...)

Actually, PLEASE TELL ME how I feel about the Macedonian government?! (first hint applies here as well).
    Are that lot black as well?! I mean they DO seem odd, and I'm certain their moral compasses only point black, but they all seem to be pale-skinned...

Waiting for you two geniuses (genii) opinions.
    Enlighten me.
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:29 am

Really?! So how does Yeltsin rate on your competence scale?! Or your whiteness scale for that matter..? I'd say the man was as incompetent as they come, wouldn't you? Is he a closet black?! wrote:
    what? you didnt got it right? Neutral 
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:39 am

NationalRus wrote:
    what? you didnt got it right? Neutral 
    *you didn't get it right

And no I haven't, so please explain more so that (hopefully) I DO get it right.

Edit:
    I have once posted an Icon of Saint Moses the Ethiopian on this forum, and I did so so that people know that I resent racial discrimination, since it's against my beliefs (I'm an Orthodox Christian)...so whatever the explanation (but one that excludes racial discrimination) would be great to hear.
    So, again: please let me know what you meant.
    Cheers Smile

Last edited by macedonian on Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more stuff)
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:23 am

Racial discrimination aside; there are clear differences between social-economic, educational, crime, etc... levels between the whites and blacks in SA, just as you can find such differences in many countries between different ethnic groups.
    In South Africa's case it's to a large part a result of apartheid; and just the fact that the whites always had access to privileges, businesses, education, etc... while what was left over was thrown to the far more numerous blacks as a sort of bone to fight over.

It's also clear that management of the country has gotten a lot worse (excepting apartheid policies naturally); just as it did for example in just about every newly independent colony that fought off colonial rule in the 2nd half of the 20th century.
    Does that mean that those countries shouldn't have fought for or insisted on independence? That they should have kept the exploitation of their natural resources, discriminatory policies biased in favour of white settlers, and inability to rule their land according to strictly their own interests - in return for good management courtesy of the political elites of the European empires and relative stability they offered?

When India gained independence it rapidly descended into a huge orgy of ethnic cleansing not seen in the world since, and dismemberment into a number of different countries. Many of the conflicts that were kept a lid on by the British, such as Sri Lanka or Kashmir - are more troublesome today than they ever were in the days of the empire.
    But that's the price of freedom; the grievances of these different peoples were only kept in check in the first place because the British established favourites and ruling classes amongst them; these very same conflicts were a result of British rule, not just kept in check by it. Or in other cases everyone was simply commonly unhappy with British rule and thus had cause to unite while under it.

The closest analogy of South Africa is probably the Bolshevik take over in Russia, 1917. Where the overwhelming mass of illiterate peasents and barely educated urban working-class and military conscripts took power from their own country's upper classes.
    The whole country ended up in a civil war for several years, crime was very commonplace for years after, and a lot of unneccessery terror, bloodshed, economic mismanagement, famine, etc... happened simply because those very same people who revolted - had no idea how to run a country.

South Africa is now being ruled by more of its population than ever before and that's a good thing, whatever the difficulties encountered in the process.
    Mattke
    Mattke

Post  Mattke Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:42 am

TR1 wrote:

Why do you think the Negros are incompetent?

Let's not make angels of the Afrikkaners. Their history is pretty disgusting.

In what why is their history discusting? Theres also a big difference between Afrikaners and Boers. Its not the same.

Also, as if American history is something to be proud of... Shocked
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:06 am

White expansion around the world is about as popular to the rest of the world as emmigration to Europe is now... those different coloured people are never welcome... whether it has been over the last 5-6 centuries with white coloured people or now...

Racist rules have commonly been used... here in New Zealand over 100 years ago there was a Chinese tax... to come to New Zealand you had to pay money if you were Chinese and wanted to live here...
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:09 pm

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:09 am

This is going to be bloody and bad...

But do you let the family of a thief keep the property stolen, just because they made it productive?

The children of a Mafia boss might not have any idea where all the money comes from and it is not fair when they are turned out on the street, but at the end of the day it would not be fair to let them keep their ill gotten gains either.

Many of the whites in South Africa treated the blacks like cheap labour... slaves even... so of course they were able to build up profitable businesses...

In the west there is the so called glass ceiling for women in terms of pay and job opportunity... in south africa it was more like the heel of a boot on their necks.

The clear result of this new policy will be that food production in SA will plummet and it will go from an exporter of food to an importer... the huge irony is that this is really something the west will magnify because it wont invest in farms run by blacks, and they will enjoy the failure because it suits their world view of first, second and third world.

Ironically the consolidation of land in SA mirrors the consolidation of business in the west... perhaps what Russia can do to counter US and EU pressure is to renounce recognition of western oligarchies like Nike and Adidas and of course Coca Cola, and Hollywood....
    wilhelm

Post  wilhelm Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:50 pm

Jeez..Garry
    There is so much outright errors in your post above..it beggars belief.
    The land issue, and the history behind it is far more complicated and nuanced than the msm portray.
    Parroting those falsehoods is pretty disappointing from you.
    Is it really that hard to do research?
    The first 2 farms on the list of expropriation without compensation ( theft in anybodies language) is a white owned farm bought AFTER 1994 on the open market...and..a farm owned by a majority black shareholder.
    Both farms are, conveniently enough, extremely profitable.
    The South African government (ANC) is sitting on over 20 MILLION arable hectares that should have been distributed..yet it hasn't.
    This is simply a diversion after over 2 decades of stripping and looting the country without a care for the populace they are meant to uplift.
    A little research behind the scenes would not go amiss.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:33 pm

Agreed.

The country back 150 years or so ago was so large and the population so small that much of the land, especially in the centre and NW, was just open range with no-one on it, just wild animals. This didn't apply to the land around the coast especially the east.

A huge potential problem is financial. The farmers were not stupid, they could see problems on the horizon so many mortgaged their properties. This means that if a significant number of farms are seized those loans will collapse and the banks will be very badly hit. Probably bad enough to crash the SA banking system. Along of course with the agricultural supply sector.

Tens of thousands of Blacks are going to lose their jobs as well as their food supplies.

Then there are the heavily armed farmers, often with their workers who have seen what happened in Zimbabwe, who are going to go down fighting rather than see their farms given to corrupt politicians and their cronies. The people of course will not benefit but it makes for really good emotional slogans if you are an outsider determined to get power.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:35 am

The land issue, and the history behind it is far more complicated and nuanced than the msm portray.

Have never watched MSM.

Parroting those falsehoods is pretty disappointing from you.

Thanks. It is nice to hear you call my experience in a British Colony falsehoods... I am sure as a European you can put me straight about what really happened in New Zealand and set me straight.

I am sure the Boers were totally different and treated the natives with respect and honour.

Hate to say it but the most racist people I know are Dutch... they even make the Aussies look good.

( theft in anybodies language)

Actually Nationalisation is a better term.

The first 2 farms on the list of expropriation without compensation ( theft in anybodies language) is a white owned farm bought AFTER 1994 on the open market...and..a farm owned by a majority black shareholder.

So of the 2 farms being nationalised without compensation, one is white owned and one is black owned... wow... how racist of them...

Both farms are, conveniently enough, extremely profitable.

There is no point in seizing non profitable land... you don't think the Indian reservations in the US were anything but land considered worthless?

The South African government (ANC) is sitting on over 20 MILLION arable hectares that should have been distributed..yet it hasn't.

And what sort of condition is that land in? How long would it take to make it into profitable farmland? What infrastructure is in place?

This is simply a diversion after over 2 decades of stripping and looting the country without a care for the populace they are meant to uplift.

They learned from the best...

Perhaps we can see what they deliver and decide then whether they are doing good or bad for their people?

A little research behind the scenes would not go amiss.

Of course... colonial powers are the good guys and those damn natives can't be trusted to get anything right...

Tens of thousands of Blacks are going to lose their jobs as well as their food supplies.

For the tens of millions of blacks with no job and no prospect of a job I don't think they would care...

Enormous numbers of white south africans have already moved to New Zealand and Australia, and no doubt Canada too...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:42 pm