Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+48
Project Canada
JohninMK
Cucumber Khan
victor1985
Svyatoslavich
whir
OminousSpudd
Nikander
Firebird
Prince Darling
PapaDragon
KoTeMoRe
sepheronx
Viktor
Book.
Manov
Karl Haushofer
macedonian
AttilaA
par far
collegeboy16
max steel
Kimppis
zg18
mack8
henriksoder
type055
Hannibal Barca
Regular
Austin
ExBeobachter1987
NationalRus
Mike E
AlfaT8
George1
Cyberspec
GarryB
TheArmenian
Walther von Oldenburg
ahmedfire
Werewolf
flamming_python
TR1
magnumcromagnon
kvs
Kyo
Vann7
higurashihougi
52 posters

Russian Economy General News: #4

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Russian Economy General News: #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

Post  sepheronx Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:55 am

And there are plenty of people like that bitch in Russia who wants to see the destruction of their own country for no reason what so ever. They love to see their own country split apart. And it is Ukraine and NATO that are using people like that sod to try and work their goal out. I agree with her though, people are easily fooled in eastern Europe, and Russia is no different. If they keep up the propaganda, they will win this and it seems people like Flaming have nothing to say on it I suppose. Guess some are content with their country to be broken apart. Oh well. If Russian's dont care, why should I?
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16

Russian Economy General News: #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #4

Post  collegeboy16 Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:07 am

whats it with these psycho menopausal bitches anyway? wishing for destruction of people's lives- you need some vitamin D to calm your tits. Twisted Evil
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:13 am

sepheronx wrote:And there are plenty of people like that bitch in Russia who wants to see the destruction of their own country for no reason what so ever.  They love to see their own country split apart.  And it is Ukraine and NATO that are using people like that sod to try and work their goal out.  I agree with her though, people are easily fooled in eastern Europe, and Russia is no different.  If they keep up the propaganda, they will win this and it seems people like Flaming have nothing to say on it I suppose.  Guess some are content with their country to be broken apart.   Oh well.  If Russian's dont care, why should I?
    It is strange that the Finnish media claims that the Russian TV is full of nationalist propaganda, but you say that Russians are not doing enough and generally don't care enough.

I think Russia has been at least trying to build patriotic youth movements throughout the country. But whether this is enough is a different thing.

Personally I don't think any serious secessionist movement in Karelia will be born for three reasons:
    1. Most of the people in Karelia are ethnic Russians and Orthodox Christians.
    2. Mentality of Karelian people is not violent (they are VERY different from those crazy Ukrainians). I can personally not see a violent Maidan happening in Petroskoi. (Petrozavodsk).
    3. Karelian territory has been a target of western (Swedish) expansionist wars for centuries. Ethnic Karelians do not exactly love Swedes ("ruotsi" is one of the biggest insults in Karelia). Finland was part of Sweden for centuries and Finland is still closely linked to Sweden in many ways.

Places like Tatarstan and Bashkortostan are different because they are predominantly Muslim, most of the population are not ethnic Russians and the political leadership is also not ethnic Russian. But an independent Tatarstan or Bashkortostan is very far away scenario because both would be landlocked and entirely surrounded by the Russian Federation. Even if they managed to get independence Russia could suffocate these states by blocking any traffic (land or air) from outside. I just don't see this happening unless the whole Russian Federation falls apart. Then Tatarstan and Bashkortostan would probably become independent states.

The biggest threat for Tatarstan and Bashkortostan is not necessarily nationalism, but a chance that the West manages to infiltrate local youth with radical Islam with their Saudi proxies. This is the thing that the local authorities must fight the most. Keep the radical Islam away from there in any way possible.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:47 am

Karl Haushofer wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:And there are plenty of people like that bitch in Russia who wants to see the destruction of their own country for no reason what so ever.  They love to see their own country split apart.  And it is Ukraine and NATO that are using people like that sod to try and work their goal out.  I agree with her though, people are easily fooled in eastern Europe, and Russia is no different.  If they keep up the propaganda, they will win this and it seems people like Flaming have nothing to say on it I suppose.  Guess some are content with their country to be broken apart.   Oh well.  If Russian's dont care, why should I?
    It is strange that the Finnish media claims that the Russian TV is full of nationalist propaganda, but you say that Russians are not doing enough and generally don't care enough.

I think Russia has been at least trying to build patriotic youth movements throughout the country. But whether this is enough is a different thing.

Personally I don't think any serious secessionist movement in Karelia will be born for three reasons:
    1. Most of the people in Karelia are ethnic Russians and Orthodox Christians.
    2. Mentality of Karelian people is not violent (they are VERY different from those crazy Ukrainians). I can personally not see a violent Maidan happening in Petroskoi. (Petrozavodsk).
    3. Karelian territory has been a target of western (Swedish) expansionist wars for centuries. Ethnic Karelians do not exactly love Swedes ("ruotsi" is one of the biggest insults in Karelia). Finland was part of Sweden for centuries and Finland is still closely linked to Sweden in many ways.

Places like Tatarstan and Bashkortostan are different because they are predominantly Muslim, most of the population are not ethnic Russians and the political leadership  is also not ethnic Russian. But an independent Tatarstan or Bashkortostan is very far away scenario because both would be landlocked and entirely surrounded by the Russian Federation. Even if they managed to get independence Russia could suffocate these states by blocking any traffic (land or air) from outside. I just don't see this happening unless the whole Russian Federation falls apart. Then Tatarstan and Bashkortostan would probably become independent states.

The biggest threat for Tatarstan and Bashkortostan is not necessarily nationalism, but a chance that the West manages to infiltrate local youth with radical Islam with their Saudi proxies. This is the thing that the local authorities must fight the most. Keep the radical Islam away from there in any way possible.

There is some nationalism in Tatarstan and Bashkiria but support for seccession is pretty low - albeit not unheard of, unlike in Karelia where you'd probably get looked at as a mental hospital escapee for suggesting something like that.
    I've known people from Karelia - they are as Russian as anyone else (North-West variety).

That woman is a complete crazy ho who probably just talks BS to make a living.
    However it is quite alarming that advocation of breaking up Russia as a state is being openly broadcast in the Finnish media. It's like they want to repeat what happened with the USSR - for Russia. Albeit at least for the USSR, it was composed of 15 seperate republics with the constitutional right for referendums on independence. Russia on the other hand is a Federated but nontheless much more unified state.
    This is an extremely hostile and dangerous direction, even if just in propaganda terms.

It seems that Finland has fallen completely under Swedish influence (illustrious Russophobe Carl Bildt and other US assets, et all). The propaganda there just gets more and more hostile. Hopefully it will provoke a backlash, this level of BS is too extreme even for most Finnish nationalists.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:53 am

You cannot have independence is land locked zones.. ie Chechenia is nearly landlocked..
    So if they were given independence it will be a failed State . NATO will not be able to land in chechenia flying through a suicide air corridor and millions of Sams defenses locking on their planes..    the other two mention above are fully landlocked and cannot be independence
    because for the same reason , they are dependent of Russia..

Independence is a nice world but in real practice ,not every zone or region can be independent.
    Take a look at Georgia.. They wanted independence which they got.. but still they dependent
    on Russia business.  Small regions can be independent only if they are not landlocked and have the backup of a strong nation.   Armenia for example cannot be really independent ..is landlocked and surrounded by enemies , So It depends on Russia for its security..

Georgia can be dependent thanks to US help.. but if tomorrow America economy collapse ,
    and Europe economies becomes weaker.. it will not have many to buy their wines ,then Georgia will be faced with the hard reality that their independence doesn't work and will ask to join Russia again like soviet times.

A good strategy for Russia will be to split in small zones the muslin states.. but also the jewish ones.. to make it impossible for those zone to become independent any day.. and that if a coup happens in one region it will be landlocked..  THis is how the European managed to keep Africa
    like failed continent.  They divided in in many zones with many landlocked regions..

This is why NATO split Yugoeslavia in many zones.. to make it more easier to control and keep
    the regions weak ,depending on Europe.. That said it will be good idea for Russia to split Siberia ,and Souther Russia a bit more. and same with the jewish zones.. So if any "freedom revolution happens.." they will face the reality of what im telling , that independence is not possible in weak regions with very limited resources ,and never possible if land locked.  

This is the reason US government wants now to split northern California in many states..  Wink
    because california is becoming now Mexican ,by splinting the territories in smaller zones it will
    become next to impossible for any zone to be independent and any revolution will need to deal with more than one governor..

IF Russia takes back Ukraine , in the long term.. ,it will need to split Ukraine in more zones ,
    and create mini states in the middle and move ethnic Russians at the coastal zones and borders with NATO countries. To encircle the factions most probable to oppose the government..
    is time for Russia to start dividing Siberia in more zones and do the same with far east and caucasus.. it will be nice if Russia split chechenia in half and put in the southern region ,bordering Georgia a federal military zone of no civilians.

Muslins are a real trouble ,a time bomb , their religion is.. They are very hostile to the idea of someone promoting a different religion to theirs in their territories. and is amazing how Russia managed to keep muslins living in harmony most of the time with Russians. Not long ago ,so a report how in Russia.. in chechenia muslins who choose to join christianity needs to do it
    on secret and practice the religion in private residences ,not public places for fear of their clerics retaliation.

Another must do thing for Russia is to develop a new internet.. Because the western freedom use their western controlled internet to promote Jihadist extremist and followers of popular terrorist groups..

In economic news.. something interesting.. about credit agencies..

Russia and China: Watch Out Moody’s, Fitch and S&P, Here We Come!

http://russia-insider.com/en/russia-and-china-watch-out-moodys-here-we-come/ri7602#

Last edited by Vann7 on Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:05 am

sepheronx wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:If that's what they are aiming for then they will most likely try the same tactic like in Maidan: threaten Moscow with more sanctions if they try to suppress the protests. Only this time it won't be the police Laughing

I am curious but also very worried how it will turn out. These regions are secluded from Moscow almost so it is ripe for issues. Add to that, Novosibirsk already has idiots so adding people whom are anti government to a government rally just to spite Putin can happen. Hopefully people are not so dumb. But seeing how many these losers can garner in Moscow and St.pete, gives me indication they may be able garner quite a few. Add in, they may bring their "people" in from other regions to add to their numbers in protests.

I have faith in Moscow but not much in Siberia and central Russia. They may try to aim for separatism already some called for that in Novosibirsk (mind you, only a few people did compared to over a million people, but still).

I think they are trying it already with subliminal messages like dancing with the stars - "where are you from?" "tomsk Siberia". No mention of Russia. They are trying to appeal the concept of a separate Siberia from Russia and they are going to try it during these elections with US help. So added sanctions is nowhere near as bad compared to losing Siberia because of a similar situation to Ukraine with Maiden. That must stop.

The reason why they're so comfortable saying 'Tomsk, Siberia' with no reservations, is because the idea of Siberia w/o Russia or being somehow misconstruted as an advocation of Siberian independence - is so absurd, that it just never materializes in Siberians minds and thus their pronouncements of their place of origin are entirely innocent.
    As mentioned before; it's the same as saying 'I'm from Austin, Texas' or 'I'm from New Jersey' - they don't say that they're from America because they don't have to, they take for granted that everyone knows that they are from America.

sepheronx wrote:I am surprised no one is concerned but me about the upcoming regional elections. With US backing, they chose these regions specifically for a reason, with Novosibirsk as big as it is, and as diverse as it is (with a large population of liberal scumbags), they could be successful which will be a huge problem for Russia as a whole - they could aim at seperatism or destroying the foundation that exists in those regions.

For the second time - Novosibirsk seperatism, or Tomsk seperatism - it's completely preposterous.

Yeah yeah I know, Ukraine. This isn't the Ukraine.

sepheronx wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:Nah, the "Tomsk, Siberia" thing is not as serious as you think. People tend to make that "you're a Siberyak?" remark quite often.

Maybe oraybe not. But there are certain sympothisers in Siberia that follow through what US wants and they will play this up. Why Russian gov does not limit their travels is beyond me. And also, why should they allow political parties to obtain "donations" from NGO's and foreign entities, be able to participate in elections? Anyway, I fear the worst and hope that Russian gov will have enough security. I know the anti maidenists will do what they can but I dont think they will be able to fly people around like Navalnys group can, to get people to protest. So there may be massive protests that will get out of hand and only few locals that can try to prevent issues, but it may just get out of hand. Look what they attempted to do in Chechnya (but failed of course cause Kadyrov has much more power). Novosibirsk on the other hand, I have no faith in whatsoever. So it couls get ugly there.

Why do you have no faith in Novosibirsk? Has there been a single anti-government rally there much less one calling for seccession?

Everywhere around the country, opposition groups are currently so marginal in society that on that rare occassion when you actually meet a supporter of them; it's like catching a rare glimpse of an endangered species, whose views are so out of touch with global realities and recent events that its as if they're from another era.
    And they themselves take up the part; you can see just how badly outnumbered they are - reflected in their own ultra-defensive attitude, ultra-argumentitiveness (or on the contrary, a complete lack of desire to back up their views, with a request instead to 'just respect their opinions'), etc...
    At this point they almost socially ostresize or outcast themselves intentionally, because there are so few people around them who share their political opinions, and instead almost like form their own subculture.

That's how unpopular the opposition is in Russia now. Maybe I'm exagerrating a little; for sure I'm not saying most people are hardcore Putin supporters; simply that most are apolitical or mildly pro-government, and any opposition is lost in this sea.
    How you can possibly see a danger of seccession of ethnic Russian regions in this atmosphere I don't know.

And again, this isn't the Ukraine.
    You say Eastern Europeans are naive and so on. Maybe so, but not Russians, not for years already. Russians are fairly wise and informed when it comes to politics and the political course of their own country.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:09 pm

You guys remember the NGO law pushed by Duma? I think it's proving its use as the leader of "Dynasty" relocated to that other country. Apparently their leader got financial help from some foreign organisations (we all know who) and they have been using that money to fund other NGOs like "Liberal Mission" which I never even heard of. They also funded "research programs" with 2 BILLION roubles! Seriously, 2 fucking billion roubles from an NGO. These guys have some serious explaining to do and no wonder the rat fled before the prosecution could do anything. Good riddance. Let's hope other assholes like Navalny fuck off as well.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:53 pm

I guess as soon as some sort of separatism idea does pop up, they can negotiate it to be a republic. Since Russia already has so many republics. But the ones like Tatarstan is already a republic and it makes it hard. What is separatism mentality in Tatarstan? Last I heard, it is very very low, but still exists. Good thing though is that half the population of the main city of Kazan is Russian and Russian is almost close to half the population of the republic.

But at this point, they are going to try to create the theme that there is widespread separatism mentality in Russia to try and split the country apart. Hence, why Russia will need to be proactive in dealing against this issue. I guess tell Tatarstan that if they want to separate, they can but they are landlocked, surrounded and all Russian investments would instantly leave including production. So that would essentially destroy their chances of well, survival.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:09 pm

More of this stuff please.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:32 am

Interesting report that have to do also with Economy..
    Russia ,China and Ukraine.. the part of US dollar is interesting..

Soros Seeks to Expand War in Ukraine...Why?

par far

Post  par far Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:47 pm

Vann7 wrote:

Interesting report that have to do also with Economy..
    Russia ,China and Ukraine.. the part of US dollar is interesting..

Soros Seeks to Expand War in Ukraine...Why?

George Soros is a Rothschild puppet, it them who pull his strings. He says China may make a alliance with Russia and Iran, I think that has already happened.
    Austin

Post  Austin Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:24 am

Foreign direct investment in Russia fell by 3.3 times in 2014
    TASS

Foreign direct investment in Russia, which is calculated according to the methodology of the Bank of Russia fell in 2014 by 3.3 times compared to 2013 - up to $ 20.9 billion from $ 69.2 billion in 2013

Central Bank notes that the inflow of foreign direct investment in Russia came only in the first half of 2014. In the III quarter of 2014 there was an outflow of investments of $ 608 million, and in the IV quarter - at $ 3.43 billion. In 2013, in the III and IV quarters was registered investment inflow of $ 13.5 billion and $ 8.7 billion respectively
    Austin

Post  Austin Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:25 am

Central Bank plans to increase reserves of Russia up to $ 500 billion in 3-5 years
    Prime

The Bank of Russia expects to increase the volume of international reserves to $ 500 billion within three to five years, said the first deputy chairman Dmitry Tulin. "We did an assessment - 3 years, 5 years - as it will. Plug this - 3-5 years", - he said.

On the question of whether a term is dependent on the realization of macroeconomic scenarios, Tulin replied in the affirmative.

CB Chairman Elvira Nabiullina earlier Thursday, speaking on Banking Congress, said that the regulator estimates as a comfortable level of international reserves of Russia in the amount of up to $ 500 billion. However, she noted that the Bank of Russia does not set myself any specific timing for bringing the index up to this level.

Russia's international reserves as at 29 May was $ 356.5 billion versus $ 385.5 billion as of January 1. On January 1, 2014 Russia's international reserves stood at $ 509.6 billion.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:59 pm

Austin wrote:Foreign direct investment in Russia fell by 3.3 times in 2014
    TASS

Foreign direct investment in Russia, which is calculated according to the methodology of the Bank of Russia fell in 2014 by 3.3 times compared to 2013 - up to $ 20.9 billion from $ 69.2 billion in 2013

Central Bank notes that the inflow of foreign direct investment in Russia came only in the first half of 2014. In the III quarter of 2014 there was an outflow of investments of $ 608 million, and in the IV quarter - at $ 3.43 billion. In 2013, in the III and IV quarters was registered investment inflow of $ 13.5 billion and $ 8.7 billion respectively

Good and bad.

Good in the sense it will wake up Russians from the Kudrin ideals of relying on foreigners to invest in you, when you need to invest in yourself.

Bad because of money flowing out. But, at least Russia will now be seen as more suitable for Asian investments like India (hope they build that pharma plant).
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:03 pm

that pharma plant will be build in Crimea .
    Viktor
    Viktor

Post  Viktor Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:59 pm

Nice - now we will see how much money will find its way to Russia thumbsup

Putin signed a law on the capital amnesty

Northen sea route comes to life thumbsup

Medvedev has signed a project to develop the Northern Sea Route

and it has started

Iran supplies food to Russia in exchange for grain

Iran - Russia: oil in exchange for goods

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:00 pm

Russian Central Bank Forecasts End of Recession in Final Quarter

Rapidly falling inflation predicted to lead to easing of monetary conditions and return to growth in final quarter of 2015.

http://russia-insider.com/en/business/russian-central-bank-forecasts-end-recession-final-quarter/ri7819

The Russian Central Bank is now predicting a return to growth in the last quarter of 2015.

It has confirmed that the inflation peak has now passed and that price growth has been stable for several weeks.

Indeed the Central Bank says there is even a possibility that prices may fall in August - a month when inflation is traditionally lower in Russia.

I repeat my view that the situation actually permits the Central Bank to cut interest rates more aggressively than it is doing.  The current very high interest rates together with the fall in real incomes that took place in the first quarter as a result of the inflation spike are the cause of the economic weakness in April and May.

It is now generally acknowledged that the Central Bank was too slow to raise interest rates in December, contributing to the rouble crash on 16th December 2014.

It now appears to be over compensating by keeping interest rates up for too long.

The Central Bank justifies this policy by the dangers of external shocks - another possible crash in oil prices or (more realistically) more pressure on currencies of emerging market economies (including the rouble) from interest rate hikes in the US.

Regardless of what the justifications for the current policy are, it is clear the Central Bank is determined to stick with it.  

On the assumption that inflation continues to fall, interest rates should anyway start to come down soon, whilst the fall in inflation and interest rates that has already taken place already caused sentiment in the business community to improve in May.

Unless the Central Bank’s fears of external shocks come true, it seems this recession will indeed prove to be short and relatively shallow.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:41 am

Awesome news for heavy industry: http://sdelanounas.ru/blogs/63455/

A company in Perm launched their latest machining tool with CNC. As far as I'm concerned this is basically the first modern, domestically made, machine that I see. I always found these things interesting because these tools are the basis of any modern production facility. Before the sanctions hit, Russian companies used to buy them mostly from German companies like Siemens. Nice to finally see that the import substitution program is paying off.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:29 am

Neutrality wrote:Awesome news for heavy industry: http://sdelanounas.ru/blogs/63455/

A company in Perm launched their latest machining tool with CNC. As far as I'm concerned  this is basically the first modern, domestically made, machine that I see. I always found these things interesting because these tools are the basis of any modern production facility. Before the sanctions hit, Russian companies used to buy them mostly from German companies like Siemens. Nice to finally see that the import substitution program is paying off.

Very good news. Previous autoCNC machines were either partially built in Russia with some parts and assembly of foreign companies, companies who relied upon some importing of equipment to make autoCNC machines, or specialized machines ordered by various companies to engineering companies in Russia. This would technically be first Russian autoCNC for mass market. Thanks!

In other news:

Sberbank has released the first letters of credit with funding in RMB

So it starts. Russia using Yuan currency in loans.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:42 am

I know this isn't really economic news, but take a look at this:
    Kids Camp Artek

Look at such a facility! I seriously want to volunteer working there. Looks awesome! Don't even have anything close to that here unless one is willing to spend a fortune or is a drug addict and needs to go to rehab in Costa Rica.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:35 pm

More conspiracies about Russia central bank "owned by the US Federal Reserve."

The Russian banking system has been hijacked by the Fed

http://fortruss.blogspot.ca/2015/06/the-russian-banking-system-has-been.html

Yeah the last time an expert like this told , Russia central bank was in bed with Americans..
    Every single thing they told turned to be false.. the Universal Payment system is already
    being implemented , Russia Central Bank is working already in alternative to SWIFT
    that is the internet of Western banking industry that controls all world transanctions .
    and Russian banks now trading in Rubles and not dollars with eastern economies.
    and if that wasn't enough embarassasment for so called expert.. the biggest evil of all
    Nabullina head of Russia central bank every "Economic expert" was saying she was
    sabotaging Russia economy. ."conspiring against Russia and now everyone credits her for saving it.. Rolling Eyes

For me is clear Russia that even thought Russia central bank is not 100% national bank..
    The Russian Government is in fact the major share holder of it.. so they do have significant
    influence and can push the bank in any direction they want.. other wise it will have been impossible for Russia economy to recover after Americans declared economic war.

For me , the Russia central bank looks like is a business ,semi private ,semi national..
    and every shareholder have their own interest.. So that RussiaGov even though have major
    influence , prefer to negotiate at times with them and support their interest at times..
    Because things like fights are never good for the economy of any nation.

I cannot believe that US banking Elite who have a full scale economic war against Russia ,could not take opportunity to collapse Russia economy completely by now ,if they had the control many conspirators theoriest believe .  The fact that Russia is leaving recession by the end
    of this years and that western sanctions have failed to collapse Russia.. is more than Enough
    Proof for me.. that Russia and the Central Bank are in the same side and is not like the conspiracies claimed.

The major proof about Russia central bank being "hijacked" they have is Crimea , that
    Russian banks are not operating.. but the last reports  i read ,contradict that information
    and actually show Russian banks operating in Crimea ,including Visa and MAster ..

another so called proof.. is that..
    Russia sberbank.. have many investments in Ukraine.. and Kiev was threatening to
    nationalize the bank.. but then Russian bank continue operating in Ukraine regardless the war..So naturally it will be in the interest of the bank to not lose
    money and not have nationalised its bank in Ukraine.. and in the interest of Russia too..
    Because a solid Bank in Ukraine will benefits Russia too indirectly by streghtening their Bank
    capitals.

any thoughts ?

For me the  lack of 100% "loyalty" of the bank with Russia had to do with the fact
    that Russia is not the only share holder in the bank.. and that for a successful operation
    of the bank , minorities (just like in Ukraine) cannot be ignored too ,their interest.

Im not an economist.. but it seems to me, that the benefits of Russia central bank not being 100% national could be the ability to attract far more capital ,that Russia could ever had if the bank was only national one..  Just recently for example .. . I read that Sberbank Managed to bypass American Sanctions in Europe by using loopholes to raise money.. and allow Russian companies to make loans..  bypassing American sanctions..

So what is this? Russian "evil" Banks bypassing Americans sanctions? if this is not the ultimate
    proof that Russian banks are NOT in bed with the US federal reserve.. then no idea what else
    it could be..  

IF Russian banks are under American control.. then probably americans are the ones being betrayed and not Russia.. because their actions appears to be in practice when it really matters to be aligned most of the times with the interest of Russia..
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:24 pm

That's not a conspiracy theory that is written in russian constitution... read the constitution and the actions by CBR...
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:30 pm

Russian banks have not been doing well. They reported losses in funds when prior crisis was still gain in funds. Sberbank isnt Russian and is indeed working in their own interests rather than the nations. Evident is indeed Crimea since Crimea is Russian and if they operate there, shouldnt be of matter to them politically as they are supposed to be a Russian bank dealing in Russian activities. But, they dont. VTB banks is clearly helping Ukraine with increasing its investments there. If medvedev, Prime Minister is questioning the policies of the banks, then you know something is wrong.

The issue at hand is that Sberbank is main holder of Russias FOREX, so they can hold the government by the balls. And CBR has controlling stake in Sberbank which is technically a no no in international banking.

Russian government has to come down very hard on German Gref, which isnt Russian anyway, and owner of VTB. Helping the enemy to save a buck shouldnt be the case, and should be treason. But this isnt unheard of. In past, american companies used to assist Nazi Germany even if they were at war.
    Viktor
    Viktor

Post  Viktor Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:26 pm

Nice thumbsup

The Cabinet has increased 1.7 times subsidies for agricultural machinery

Agreement on the "Turkish Stream" will sign in June
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:24 pm

sepheronx wrote:I know this isn't really economic news, but take a look at this:
    Kids Camp Artek

Look at such a facility!  I seriously want to volunteer working there.  Looks awesome!  Don't even have anything close to that here unless one is willing to spend a fortune or is a drug addict and needs to go to rehab in Costa Rica.

It looks terrific. Hopefully it will inspire other parts of the Black Sea to either join Russia-proper, or join the Eurasian Union. Russia has some wonderful Summer/seaside places. I'd like to see Odessa rejoin Russia. And Abkhazia must have been absolutely wonderful in the past, judging by some pics I saw.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:04 pm