Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+70
nemrod
sheytanelkebir
mack8
Kadmos45
Azi
ult
krakovv
Viktor
arpakola
Teshub
NationalRus
Shadåw
sweartome123
zepia
KoTeMoRe
JohninMK
calm
Cyrus the great
Aldin_Aba
PapaDragon
Morpheus Eberhardt
ExBeobachter1987
wilhelm
BKP
GarryB
sepheronx
Firebird
crod
zorobabel
Boshoed
medo
Bolt
Rodinazombie
Godric
Regular
Karl Haushofer
TheArmenian
higurashihougi
d_taddei2
AlfaT8
OminousSpudd
Boban
Airbornewolf
x_54_u43
AK-Rex
flamming_python
Walther von Oldenburg
Neutrality
KiloGolf
dionis
Erk
Zivo
par far
short_fuze
Dima
max steel
jhelb
GunshipDemocracy
magnumcromagnon
Isos
Solncepek
franco
auslander
kvs
Werewolf
ultron
George1
zenmonk
zg18
Vann7
74 posters

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    JohninMK
    JohninMK


    Posts : 15003
    Points : 15142
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  JohninMK Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:16 pm

    Nothing to see here, move on.

    Laughing
    Shadåw
    Shadåw


    Posts : 86
    Points : 91
    Join date : 2012-07-29

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  Shadåw Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:55 pm

    KoTeMoRe wrote:Russians have pulled out. So they can't be Russians. Putin has betrayed Syria bla bla bla bla.


    On a side note, Polite people using Polite Fagots and modded Orsis T5000 SE.
    One of them is wearing SURPAT as well.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe


    Posts : 4212
    Points : 4227
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:24 pm

    Shadåw wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:Russians have pulled out. So they can't be Russians. Putin has betrayed Syria bla bla bla bla.


    On a side note, Polite people using Polite Fagots and modded Orsis T5000 SE.
    One of them is wearing SURPAT as well.

    Yeah, the camo palette is a mess.
    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5385
    Points : 5485
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  Vann7 Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:41 am

    Russia government have been forced into a policy in Syria ,
    that is nothing but close to humiliation and weakness. Cannot bomb Turkey or fight Americans
    that are clearly helping ISIS and needs to do a cease of fire ,that Russia even though says that
    Alqaeda and ISIS are not included. In real practice they include them. Because Russia
    goes and deny the Syrian Government claims that Russia was going to help liberate Aleppo and that they have nothing to do with it.  Neutral

    So its looks like Putin is more than happy with Palmyra capture .while Syrians continues to be  murdered by the artillery of ISIS ,Alqaeda and so called moderates. and syrian pilots being shot down with Russian Government looking to the sides. as if that have nothing to do with them.  

     Putin strategy is simply freezing the conflict. that is exactly what he is doing ,nothing more and nothing less,a war of attrition to exhaust economically the factions aiding Alqaeda and ISIS and FSA, in hopes that US and Turkey and Saudis will get tired of spending a lot of money in aiding terrorist ,and will give up with the war ,after years of financing terrorist.  Is a policy that even though it could work , still is shameful policy because is a policy based on weakness and is not 100% guarantee to work , and allows Syrians and Christians to continue to be killed or kidnapped.  Just last week 200 Syrian citizens were kidnapped by ISIS right in Damascus.. so much cease of fire. or "mission accomplished" .  No

    lets not forget that Putin objectives for helping Syria with their airforce ,he clearly told
    was to defeat ISIS. that if they dont fight ISIS in Syria ,they will have to do it in Russia.
    the question i ask any one dismissing my arguments are "propaganda"..
    Does ISIS have been defeated in Syria? Not even close. they are gaining ground instead.
    and terrorist that Russia fails to kill in Syria ,will be terrorist Americans can re-export to any
    other conflict ,where Russia have interest. like Ukraine for example of Kaliningrad.

    Unless Russia government is with a major army in Syria undercovertly liberating
    Aleppo , is that is not the case ,then Putin is totally wrong in not fighting all terrorist
    and helping Syria to Recover 100% of its land. even if done secretly it had to be done.

    and an even more shameful policy in Ukraine. with Ethnic Russians being killed almost every day in their own borders. All this done consequences of Russia Weakness . That needs to please
    their Europeans and Americans "partners" because Russia cannot survive its economy without
    Europe energy business. This all goes down to the incompetence of Putin leadership.since he came to power, Depending so much in western business and western public opinion is a mistake.   No

    Putin really believe he can influence with his polite words ,sick people like the American government into stop their Ukraine and Middle east wars ,that ultimately are all aimed at destroying and Isolating Russia from the world. Hopefully sanity will prevail in the west and the pressure on politicians will do ,what Putin policy cant . but it should not be that way. Waiting on hopes of Americans to "play fair" and do the things they promised to do ,instead of creating the real conditions to influence the west into stop fueling the conflict in Ukraine and Middle east.

     People needs to understand that this Weakness of Putin is dangerous for Russia. Because it teach Russian enemies that Russia is ready to turn the other cheek ,if attacked ,if that will allow them to avoid a major war. This was also mentioned before by political analyst.

     So what Putin Policies teach the west but also Erdogan in Turkey, is that as long Americans do things very slowly and undercoverly ,destroy nations slowly ,through civil unrest or terrorism that there will be no negative consequences for them ,since Russia will do nothing.  So Putin weak and polite policies with their American partners in middle east and Ukraine ,is an invitation for nations like Turkey ,Saudi Arabia or US to attack in-directly Russia ,and supply weapons to terrorist in Russia. because they know Russia will do nothing if they discovered aiding terror.  

    For the record my views on Russia policy are close to Paul Craig Roberts ,who is today retired
    and used to be a right hand top officer of Ronald Regan. He fully understand how the american government warhawks operate , he is however more extreme and he falls short in
    asking Russia to declare war on United States. But definitively he believe the way out of the cold war of US on Russia can only be ended though force or through becoming a leader . Americans Neocons only respect 2 things Force and leadership and Russia only have one ,the force ,but it doesn't use it. for fear of more sanctions or losing European business. which is an excuse indeed it is.. but it only is that way ,because of the failure policies of Putin ,not making
    Russia a real Independent nation of the western business. Russian central bank this ,Russia central bank that.. but why Putin allows that? Simply because he don't understand that the only way Russia can be truly independent in the world ,is by becoming a leader ,by becoming an alternative to USA in the things that most matter at least. and for Putin it seems as that the only way to be a leader is by having a powerful military and nothing else.


    here is the vide of Paul Craig Roberts.. he is way more pessimistic than me..
    but you will get an idea of how dangerous potentially can be Russian policies in the world.
    By allowing Americans to continue attacking them as long is done slowly and through proxies.
    by attacking its allies.

    http://sputniknews.com/columnists/20160415/1038079532/us-neocons-hopes-destroyed.html



    Last edited by Vann7 on Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:47 am; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    ultron


    Posts : 588
    Points : 569
    Join date : 2015-09-18

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  ultron Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:07 am

    Vann7 wrote:Russia government have been forced into a policy in Syria ,
    that is nothing but close to humiliation and weakness. Cannot bomb Turkey or fight Americans
    that are clearly helping ISIS and needs to do a cease of fire ,that Russia even though says that
    Alqaeda and ISIS are not included. In real practice they include them. Because Russia
    goes and deny the Syrian Government claims that Russia was going to help liberate Aleppo and that they have nothing to do with it.  Neutral

    So its looks like Putin is more than happy with Palmyra capture .while Syrians continues to be  murdered by the artillery of ISIS ,Alqaeda and so called moderates. and syrian pilots being shot down with Russian Government looking to the sides. as if that have nothing to do with them.  

     Putin strategy is simply freezing the conflict. that is exactly what he is doing ,nothing more and nothing less,a war of attrition to exhaust economically the factions aiding Alqaeda and ISIS and FSA, in hopes that US and Turkey and Saudis will get tired of spending a lot of money in aiding terrorist ,and will give up with the war ,after years of financing terrorist.  Is a policy that even though it could work , still is shameful policy because is a policy based on weakness and is not 100% guarantee to work , and allows Syrians and Christians to continue to be killed or kidnapped.  Just last week 200 Syrian citizens were kidnapped by ISIS right in Damascus.. so much cease of fire. or "mission accomplished" .  No

    and an even more shameful policy in Ukraine. with Ethnic Russians being killed almost every day in their own borders. All this done consequences of Russia Weakness . That needs to please
    their Europeans and Americans "partners" because Russia cannot survive its economy without
    Europe energy business. This all goes down to the incompetence of Putin leadership. Depending so much in western business and western public opinion is a mistake.   No

    Freezing the conflict is impossible in Syria. Jihadists are not afraid of death like Ukrainian soldiers are. Either Damascus wins or Damascus falls. There's nothing in between.
    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5385
    Points : 5485
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  Vann7 Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:23 am

    [quote="ultron"]
    Vann7 wrote:

    Freezing the conflict is impossible in Syria. Jihadists are not afraid of death like Ukrainian soldiers are. Either Damascus wins or Damascus falls. There's nothing in between.

    Is already frozen . Jihadist will fight to death.. yes.. but not with their hands. they need weapons, they need a lot of supplies too ,that cost a lot of money. that no nation can pay indefinitely ,not even US or Saudis can.  an army of 50,000 ISIS/moderates head choppers
    cost a lot of money to maintain. in Food ,fuel ,transportation ,logistics .Drones. all that cost money. So the only thing Russia is doing now is ,creating a stalemate.  This can work ,because turkey cannot continue forever isolated from Russia business and continue forever aiding ISIS. Aside of the unrest Edogan will need to face.  So Putin policy is correct ,but very weak too. And he is to blame for not understanding the role in Russia in the world cannot be other than leadership. You either Allows Americans to be the leader or Russia becomes one. There is no second option. Right now Russia have NO LEADERSHIP in the world at all. ZERO.   Not even Belarus helped Russia in Syria ,even though Putin asked all the international community to join Russian alliance to fight ISIS. He invited everyone but no one came to Russian help.  because of its leadership problems.
    No one will risk sanctions of Americans for helping Russia. But if Russia was a real Independent nation with real alternative to Americans business ,it will be very different the world we live today.

    Europe have given a lot of signals , the only thing they have not tried is punching Putin
    in the face ,and telling him that he needs to change his policies and stop living in the soviet past.  to let him know Europe wants closer relation with Russia. The problem what is then?
    The problem is Russia leadership in Business ,that nearly don't exist. It is not a real alternative to the American world ,not an alternative to the American business for Europe to risk a break of relations with them.

    https://www.rt.com/news/318074-eu-russia-relations-improve-juncker/

    We want closer relations with Russia ,but "Russia is not sexy".. that came directly from the European Commisioner President. what makes American world sexy ,and Russia not sexy according to Europe should be the question? What makes American sexy is their leadership in business ,in technology ,in entertainment and their control of Internet and financial system too. Russia Leading on Military as cool as that is for us ,and winning every year in olympics , is not going to help Russia become a sexy nation for west ,enough to convince Europeans ,become closer to Russia and return the world to sanity again and international laws.



    Last edited by Vann7 on Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon


    Posts : 13336
    Points : 13378
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  PapaDragon Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:26 am


    Russian Air Force devastates ISIS in Raqqa

    The Russian Air Force carried out a powerful series of airstrikes over the Al-Raqqa Governorate on Friday, hitting several targets belonging to the Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) at the provincial capital and nearby Tabaqa Military Airport. According to a source from the Syrian Air Defense, the Russian Air Force repeatedly struck ISIS’ positions at the Tabaqa Military Airport in order to obstruct the terrorist group from resupplying their fighters at Palmyra. The source added that the Russian Air Force struck the Yarmouk District of Al-Raqqa and ISIS’ headquarters at the Tabaqa Military Hospital.

    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/russian-air-force-devastates-isis-raqqa/ | Al-Masdar News
    avatar
    ultron


    Posts : 588
    Points : 569
    Join date : 2015-09-18

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  ultron Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:42 am

    Vann7 wrote:
    ultron wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:

    Freezing the conflict is impossible in Syria. Jihadists are not afraid of death like Ukrainian soldiers are. Either Damascus wins or Damascus falls. There's nothing in between.

    Is already frozen . Jihadist will fight to death.. yes.. but not with their hands. they need weapons, they need a lot of supplies too ,that cost a lot of money. that no nation can pay indefinitely ,not even US or Saudis can.  an army of 50,000 ISIS/moderates head choppers
    cost a lot of money to maintain. in Food ,fuel ,transportation ,logistics .Drones. all that cost money. So the only thing Russia is doing now is ,creating a stalemate.  This can work ,because turkey cannot continue forever isolated from Russia business and continue forever aiding ISIS. Aside of the unrest Edogan will need to face.  So Putin policy is correct ,but very weak too. And he is to blame for not understanding the role in Russia in the world cannot be other than leadership. You either Allows Americans to be the leader or Russia becomes one. There is no second option. Right now Russia have NO LEADERSHIP in the world at all. ZERO.   Not even Belarus helped Russia in Syria ,even though Putin asked all the international community to join Russian alliance to fight ISIS. He invited everyone but no one came to Russian help.  because of its leadership problems.
    No one will risk sanctions of Americans for helping Russia. But if Russia was a real Independent nation with real alternative to Americans business ,it will be very different the world we live today.

    Europe have given a lot of signals , the only thing they have not tried is punching Putin
    in the face ,and telling him that he needs to change his policies and stop living in the soviet past.  to let him know Europe wants closer relation with Russia. The problem what is then?
    The problem is Russia leadership in Business ,that nearly don't exist. It is not a real alternative to the American world ,not an alternative to the American business for Europe to risk a break of relations with them.

    https://www.rt.com/news/318074-eu-russia-relations-improve-juncker/

    Russia is not sexy.. that came directly from the European Commisioner President.
    what makes American world sexy ,and Russia not sexy according to Europe should be the question? What makes American sexy is their leadership in business ,in technology ,in entertainment and their control of Internet and financial system too. Leading on Military and winning every year in olympics , is not going to help Russia become a sexy nation ,enough to
    convince Europeans ,become closer to Russia and return the world to sanity again and international laws.

    No. No. It's not frozen. Putin needs to understand the Middle Eastern way of thinking.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe


    Posts : 4212
    Points : 4227
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:07 am

    Schizophenia, à nasty way to go crazy.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf


    Posts : 5920
    Points : 6109
    Join date : 2012-10-25

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  Werewolf Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:49 am

    KoTeMoRe wrote:Schizophenia, à nasty way to go crazy.

    I find it frightening to be honest even just as a bystander on the other side of the planet. Decadency of the personality and perception of the world.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon


    Posts : 13336
    Points : 13378
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  PapaDragon Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:02 am

    Werewolf wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:Schizophenia, à nasty way to go crazy.

    I find it frightening to be honest even just as a bystander on the other side of the planet. Decadency of the personality and perception of the world.

    I just feel bad about wasted server space...
    nemrod
    nemrod


    Posts : 839
    Points : 1333
    Join date : 2012-09-12
    Age : 59

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  nemrod Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:42 am

    RIP. We won't forget them.

    Kadmos45 wrote:
    An Mil Mi-28N Night Hunter attack helicopter has crashed in Syria while performing a flight near the city of Homs, the Defense Ministry’s press-service reports. The ministry says the helicopter was not shot down.

    RIP

    I would like to believe it, I wish it is true. The fithy terrorists claim they downed the Mi-28, furthermore Debkafile claims the Helicopter was downed by a new generation of SAM. I know that terrorists claimed they downed several dozens of russian aircrafts, I know too, Debka used to lie, about near all. I wish "President-S" is still effective.

    sepheronx
    sepheronx


    Posts : 8637
    Points : 8899
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 35
    Location : Canada

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  sepheronx Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:57 am

    nemrod wrote:RIP. We won't forget them.

    Kadmos45 wrote:
    An Mil Mi-28N Night Hunter attack helicopter has crashed in Syria while performing a flight near the city of Homs, the Defense Ministry’s press-service reports. The ministry says the helicopter was not shot down.

    RIP

    I would like to believe it, I wish it is true. The fithy terrorists claim they downed the Mi-28, furthermore Debkafile claims the Helicopter was downed by a new generation of SAM. I know that terrorists claimed they downed several dozens of russian aircrafts, I know too, Debka used to lie, about near all. I wish "President-S" is still effective.


    Debka file? Laughing

    Get out. The mod already picked up the bodies and if it was true, the terrorists would have taken photos. So use your head and logical deduction.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon


    Posts : 8138
    Points : 8273
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:01 am

    nemrod wrote:RIP. We won't forget them.

    Kadmos45 wrote:
    An Mil Mi-28N Night Hunter attack helicopter has crashed in Syria while performing a flight near the city of Homs, the Defense Ministry’s press-service reports. The ministry says the helicopter was not shot down.

    RIP

    I would like to believe it, I wish it is true. The fithy terrorists claim they downed the Mi-28, furthermore Debkafile claims the Helicopter was downed by a new generation of SAM. I know that terrorists claimed they downed several dozens of russian aircrafts, I know too, Debka used to lie, about near all. I wish "President-S" is still effective.


    So you take Israeli neo-con black propaganda (Debka file) as 'gods word'... lol1
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest


    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:53 pm

    Debka file once reported that Serbia ordered S400 and Iskander as part of teritorial pretensions aganist Bosnia....
    max steel
    max steel


    Posts : 2930
    Points : 2955
    Join date : 2015-02-13
    Location : South Pole

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  max steel Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:56 am

    Prominent Iranian General arrives in Moscow for military talks

    Earlier today, several diplomats and anonymous officials revealed that Iranian Major General Qassem Soleimani has departed to the Russian capital as to discuss military and political solutions in Iraq and Syria with the Kremlin.

    “General Soleimani traveled to Moscow last night to discuss issues including the delivery of S-300 Air Defence Systems and further military cooperation,” one senior Iranian security official said. Qassem Soleimani is the commander-in-chief of the Quds Force, an elite unit of the Revolutionary Guards of Iran.

    Another Moscow-based Western diplomat said he understood Soleimani would meet Russian President Vladimir Putin and Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu. A Kremlin spokesman said a meeting with Soleimani was not on Putin’s schedule.

    Soleimani flew to Moscow in July 2015 to help Russia plan its military intervention in Syria and forge an Iranian-Russian alliance to support of the Syrian Government. Shortly after, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) – backed by Russian jets and Shiite militias – launched a major campaign in southern Aleppo, thus capturing over 50 villages in less than three months, effectively capturing territory held by rebels since the summer of 2014.

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest


    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:36 am

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 CgFxgoqW4AE-ICG
    avatar
    ult


    Posts : 837
    Points : 877
    Join date : 2015-02-21

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  ult Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:52 pm





    http://www.dw.com/en/embedded-in-syria-on-the-road-with-the-russian-military/a-19194137
    avatar
    ult


    Posts : 837
    Points : 877
    Join date : 2015-02-21

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  ult Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:58 pm

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 KxRyoJS

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 CxkpVqk

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 OQHsnjB

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 UzMbHIV

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 0I7lqKH

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 L8omfXw

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 G7gj9gP

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 X0GLyRp

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 NF8MBIh

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 M4fKGob
    avatar
    ultron


    Posts : 588
    Points : 569
    Join date : 2015-09-18

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  ultron Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:26 pm

    It looks like Putin forced Assad to resign after a 4 months transitional period. This is a Yemen redo. Saleh was forced to resign and replaced by a pro Saudi Hadi who won a 1 man election. If the same thing happens in Syria, it would be a big blow to Russia because Assad is the last pro Russia leader in the ME.

    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/opposition-leader-assad-leaving-4-months/
    avatar
    ult


    Posts : 837
    Points : 877
    Join date : 2015-02-21

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  ult Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:31 am

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 KX57Ymb

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 OB2n3Br

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 QQwnNez

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 I0VZCLi

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 JGURKfZ
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe


    Posts : 4212
    Points : 4227
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  KoTeMoRe Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:32 am

    Mhhh that RCO ACOG. ITAR restricted item, these be Super polite people...
    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5385
    Points : 5485
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  Vann7 Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:57 am

    ultron wrote:It looks like Putin forced Assad to resign after a 4 months transitional period. This is a Yemen redo. Saleh was forced to resign and replaced by a pro Saudi Hadi who won a 1 man election. If the same thing happens in Syria, it would be a big blow to Russia because Assad is the last pro Russia leader in the ME.

    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/opposition-leader-assad-leaving-4-months/

    If assads leave ,nothing will change . The Syrian army will continue fighting terrorist
    and someone of Syrians trust will take his place. Assad leaving will end the Obama and
    kerry arguments that There is no peace because Assad is in power. he can be re elected again
    in the next elections too. What is important is that Syrian army capture 100% of the territories ,that is what matters.

    Now Americans and its coalition and their sponsored terrorist will be unmasked if Assad steps down ,because their main argument was that Assad to step down. the terrorist will continue fighting and Assad will be justified to return. Because it changed nothing he leaving.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx


    Posts : 8637
    Points : 8899
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 35
    Location : Canada

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  sepheronx Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:14 am

    Wow, we have two geniuses here. BTW, is there a credible evidence? Guy is spewing his wet dreams. First its splitting Syria apart and now getting rid of assad for an islamist? Are you two that dimwitted or do you actually believe everything you read. Cause if that is the case, I got box of goodies to sell you guys. Costly though.
    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5385
    Points : 5485
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  Vann7 Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:27 am

    sepheronx wrote:Wow, we have two geniuses here.  BTW, is there a credible evidence?  Guy is spewing his wet dreams.  First its splitting Syria apart and now getting rid of assad for an islamist?  Are you two that dimwitted or do you actually believe everything you read.  Cause if that is the case, I got box of goodies to sell you guys.  Costly though.

    you apparently don't know how to read. notice the [ IF ]. IF Assad leaves will not matter.
    Which is truth. As long Syrians are allowed to pick their leadership it will not matter. The vice President is very patriotic too , there are lots of good patriotic Syrians in positions in the Government that could take Assad place temporarily or permanently if there is a need for it.
    It will not be the end of the world ,not even close. What matters is that the Syrian army push the terrorist back or at very least hold their places . Since time will be on the side of Syria.

    and https://www.almasdarnews is one of the best sources in Syrian conflict.
    not that they cannot commit mistakes but generally they are good source of information.

    Sponsored content


    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:28 pm