Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+75
d_taddei2
Dima
sepheronx
PapaDragon
Khepesh
short_fuze
JohninMK
medo
ultron
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Rodinazombie
Hannibal Barca
GarryB
par far
KiloGolf
kvs
Boban
KoTeMoRe
Morpheus Eberhardt
BKP
Book.
Werewolf
Karl Haushofer
Bolt
Firebird
Maximmmm
GunshipDemocracy
wilhelm
satbot
mack8
Solncepek
franco
Acheron
calripson
VladimirSahin
Heartbeer
NationalRus
Shadåw
HUNTER VZLA
Isos
zg18
AK-Rex
Erk
Godric
Aldin_Aba
sheytanelkebir
Svyatoslavich
TheArmenian
Cucumber Khan
x_54_u43
Walther von Oldenburg
Big_Gazza
fragmachine
Boshoed
Mustafa
George1
arpakola
max steel
Fred333
OminousSpudd
chinggis
auslander
AlfaT8
Neutrality
Regular
headshot69
ult
Bidoul
Vann7
Zivo
DerWolf
Cyberspec
JohnSnow
flamming_python
Kadmos45
79 posters

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7

OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7

Post  OminousSpudd Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:21 am

No. It was that A-10 flight. Don't muddy the water when the answer is clear as day... I wish Assad would request a VKS policed NFZ already.
    SturmGuard

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7

Post  SturmGuard Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:38 am

Don't be silly, if it were the Americans, there would be evidence, radar footage etc.

It wasn't the Russian Airforce either. If I remember correctly, the planes operate above 5000 meters and employ no rockets. And the guided projectiles in the Russian arsenal used in Syria wouldn't need 4 of them to annihilate a school.

Most likely it was Grad or Syrian Airforce rockets.

And I honestly don't understand what is the big deal? The propaganda hysteria is meant for simpltons who fail to realise that the war has probably reached the 300 000 dead/missing mark. And it was organised, funded and supplied by a coalition of Islamist and NATO scum. Death of civilians is always a tragedy, but an unavoidable reality of war. And spare me of the "50 civilian" nonsense, anyone ethnically, religiously different or just not sympathetic towards insurgency is long gone from there.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:40 am

d_taddei2 wrote:not sure if this has already been shown, Su-34 with anti shipping missile in Syria,

http://www.janes.com/article/57975/russian-bomber-shown-carrying-anti-shipping-missile-in-syria?utm_campaign=PC6110_E16%20DF%20NL%20Defence%2002_16_16%20%3a&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua

So what.  Show me a photo with Su-34 with surface to ground missiles as part of its regular load.

This whole line of argument is so retarded it hurts. So according to you Russia decided to precision bomb hospitals?
    Just when the situation in Aleppo got dire for an-Nusra and its Turk (aka NATO) backers? This is indeed another
    Racak job designed for saps. Or another MH-17. Time to put Putin's face all over the precious NATzO media as
    Satan incarnate.
    SturmGuard

Post  SturmGuard Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:56 am

You jumped on the wrong man.

He posted something not in any way connected to the "MSF" "hospital" episode - a Su-34 reportedly equipped for anti-ship strikes, a curiosity for Syrian theatre by itself.

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:28 am

Balistic missile from Caspian sea? Launched from what?

Or actually you know what, you guys just lack imagination and intelligence of one average Turk. Let me demonstrate.

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7 - Page 37 Mic10

Iskander M was loaded into Dyugon-class landing craft and then used to launch balistic missile attack. See, its simple explanation.
    ult

Post  ult Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:42 am

KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:50 am

Militarov wrote:Balistic missile from Caspian sea? Launched from what?

Or actually you know what, you guys just lack imagination and intelligence of one average Turk. Let me demonstrate.

Iskander M was loaded into Dyugon-class landing craft and then used to launch balistic missile attack. See, its simple explanation.

Hahahahahahahahah. It's funny....NOT. ;-)

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:52 am

KoTeMoRe wrote:

Stop ruining my moment!
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:53 am

SturmGuard wrote:Don't be silly, if it were the Americans, there would be evidence, radar footage etc.

It wasn't the Russian Airforce either. If I remember correctly, the planes operate above 5000 meters and employ no rockets. And the guided projectiles in the Russian arsenal used in Syria wouldn't need 4 of them to annihilate a school.

Most likely it was Grad or Syrian Airforce rockets.

And I honestly don't understand what is the big deal? The propaganda hysteria is meant for simpltons who fail to realise that the war has probably reached the 300 000 dead/missing mark. And it was organised, funded and supplied by a coalition of Islamist and NATO scum. Death of civilians is always a tragedy, but an unavoidable reality of war. And spare me of the "50 civilian" nonsense, anyone ethnically, religiously different or just not sympathetic towards insurgency is long gone from there.

I pretty much agree that what ever hit the "Hospital" wasn't anything the US would use in such circumstances. It's the claim it was "rockets" that makes it funny. I think someone got a healthy dose of 122mm on breakfast.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:54 am

Militarov wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

Stop ruining my moment!

You too want to get quoted by CNN ;-).

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:09 am

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

Stop ruining my moment!

Yahoo news are my final goal. Crown jewel.
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7 - Page 37 Empty reply

Post  d_taddei2 Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:39 am

SturmGuard wrote:You jumped on the wrong man.

He posted something not in any way connected to the "MSF" "hospital" episode - a Su-34 reportedly equipped for anti-ship strikes, a curiosity for Syrian theatre by itself.

thank you i wondered what he was going on about lol.
    ult

Post  ult Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:40 am

Not far from reality.

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7 - Page 37 MVMS-2013_3_126

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7 - Page 37 MVMS-2013_3_125
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:51 am

Hilarious... the west starts a civil war in several countries that have been going on 4 or 5 years and NOW they notice Civilian casualties?

I think the Russian military should drop pamphlets all over Syria and Northern Iraq saying you can live the good life if you throw away your ID papers and go to Europe and pretend to be Syrians...

Hahaha.

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:02 am

ult wrote:Not far from reality.

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7 - Page 37 MVMS-2013_3_126

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7 - Page 37 MVMS-2013_3_125

Club yeah, container launchers. You can use them from fishing ships too, as long as there is enough place on deck.

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:46 am

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7 - Page 37 CbZh5ltWIAABLLR

Mi24P launching Shturm
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:58 am

Militarov wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

Stop ruining my moment!

Yahoo news are my final goal. Crown jewel.

Rimshot for you!

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:01 am

GarryB wrote:Hilarious... the west starts a civil war in several countries that have been going on 4 or 5 years and NOW they notice Civilian casualties?

I think the Russian military should drop pamphlets all over Syria and Northern Iraq saying you can live the good life if you throw away your ID papers and go to Europe and pretend to be Syrians...

Hahaha.

Couple of hundreds thousands civilians dead in Iraq but those died to ensure Saddam after 4k Kurds killed was removed ! Rule of law or something clown
    short_fuze

Post  short_fuze Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:44 pm

ult wrote:

Fist there was anti-ship missiles seen on Su-34s. Now there is a report at bmpd that the Su-35s are also carrying bombs.

https://z5h64q92x9.net/proxy_u/ru-en.en/bmpd.livejournal.com/1743892.html

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7 - Page 37 2837806_original
    short_fuze

Post  short_fuze Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:13 pm

A video showing successful active defense against an ATGM. The protection activates at about 6 seconds in.

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:16 pm

short_fuze wrote:
    ult wrote:

Fist there was anti-ship missiles seen on Su-34s. Now there is a report at bmpd that the Su-35s are also carrying bombs.

Same thing as with Su-30 pilots. After couple of weeks of flying around in circles waiting for turks they realised that turks are all talk and no balls and that bomber pilots are hogging all the fun so they said: ''please boss, let us drop a couple here and there, I mean we are already in the air for Pete Mitchell's sakes!!!'' lol1

Plus, those old Soviet war loads will not use up themselves. Every little bit helps. thumbsup

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:24 pm

short_fuze wrote:
    ult wrote:

Su35s were already used in airstrikes, you can watch report from few days ago on situation in Ukraine by Russian general. He showed video for which he says is result of strike performed by SU35.
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:15 pm

.......................... Shocked

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:34 pm

NationalRus wrote:.......................... Shocked

Must be delayed shock. Vid was posted days ago.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:40 pm

short_fuze wrote:A video showing successful active defense against an ATGM. The protection activates at about 6 seconds in.

After a lengthy discussion in the other place, it was concluded as being a Shtora demonstration video and the target was a Bmp-3 probably in UAE

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:19 am