Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+75
d_taddei2
Dima
sepheronx
PapaDragon
Khepesh
short_fuze
JohninMK
medo
ultron
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Rodinazombie
Hannibal Barca
GarryB
par far
KiloGolf
kvs
Boban
KoTeMoRe
Morpheus Eberhardt
BKP
Book.
Werewolf
Karl Haushofer
Bolt
Firebird
Maximmmm
GunshipDemocracy
wilhelm
satbot
mack8
Solncepek
franco
Acheron
calripson
VladimirSahin
Heartbeer
NationalRus
Shadåw
HUNTER VZLA
Isos
zg18
AK-Rex
Erk
Godric
Aldin_Aba
sheytanelkebir
Svyatoslavich
TheArmenian
Cucumber Khan
x_54_u43
Walther von Oldenburg
Big_Gazza
fragmachine
Boshoed
Mustafa
George1
arpakola
max steel
Fred333
OminousSpudd
chinggis
auslander
AlfaT8
Neutrality
Regular
headshot69
ult
Bidoul
Vann7
Zivo
DerWolf
Cyberspec
JohnSnow
flamming_python
Kadmos45
79 posters

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7

x_54_u43
    x_54_u43

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7

Post  x_54_u43 Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:40 pm

Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:One big pro at MP.net was about guys like Mustafa getting banned immediately. This website somehow doesn't mind insults adressed to not just an individual but an entire nation.

Why he's ridiculing himself. Let him be, sometimes you need a fool for fun.

you are wrong. I just find it amusing to read bullshit people write who never saw a pussy in their entire life.

Like that serbian guy lol or you for example.

"Y-You're wrong...I-I read this for fun guys...I-I bet n-none of you have s-seen a pussy"

Pathetic
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:44 pm

x_54_u43 wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Neutrality wrote:One big pro at MP.net was about guys like Mustafa getting banned immediately. This website somehow doesn't mind insults adressed to not just an individual but an entire nation.

you are wrong. I just find it amusing to read bullshit people write who never saw a pussy in their entire life.

"Y-You're wrong...I-I read this for fun guys...I-I bet n-none of you have s-seen a pussy"

Pathetic

LOL he's been staring at his reflection in the mirror all day, and so now he's an expert on identifying what a pussy looks like lmao!!!
    short_fuze

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7 - Page 7 Empty Update on Syrian operations

Post  short_fuze Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:37 pm

"Today, military operations of the Syrian army were deployed in the provinces of Latakia, Hama, HOMS, Aleppo and Dara'a. Tactical successes occurred in the extreme North and South of the country. In the governorate of Deraa, the Syrian liberated the village of Atma, in Hama seized Carney, and in Latakia surrounded the militants in the Central Outpost in Northern Syria Salma, forming another boiler on the Syrian front. In this case, the Syrian army helped the surprising fall it's winter here, which deprived the militants of hiding in the mountains on the Syrian-Turkish border."

"Before these mountains were considered impregnable, but the cold drove militants from shelters that have become uninhabitable, and the snow neutralized the effect of the "oasis". Mobile columns of militants of the "Front EN-Nusra" and the Federal coastal first brigade of the free Syrian army became an easy target for the Russian VKS, thanks to the rapid detection of UAVs. For the first time in five years of war, the snowfall has blocked the mountain passes, blocking the transfer path in the Turkish rear. Russian MI-24 helicopters threw part 103 of the Republican guard to the North of Latakia, which allowed to cut Salma from the rear on the North."

"In the province of Aleppo, a successful operation against Islamic state terrorists held all around the city. On the line of contact with the Turkish border in Syrian Kurdistan "Democratic forces in Syria" has eliminated clusters of militants in three cities, including Azaz border in the West, a buffer zone with Turkey. The Syrian army had cleared areas on the road of Idlib-Aleppo in the West and in the East attacked the ISIS in the city of Deir-Hafer. In the province of HOMS, the army concentrated on the Palmyra environs, Karatina well and Al-Shaer. Managed to secure Tadmor and al-Kariatain, blocking the approaches to the militants."

http://politpuzzle.ru/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/siriya-vojna-2-yanvarya.png

Snowfall blocks mountain passes, cutting escape routes, ISIS thugs have no winter gear!

https://z5h64q92x9.net/proxy_u/ru-en.en/http/mikle1.livejournal.com/5887963.html?thread=124912347#t124912347

Post  Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:51 pm

Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

Woah, he is talking about pussy guys, and i bet he is not talking about his wife. Its Haram my son, no 72 virgins for you. You aint even good at being Muslim...

Post  Guest Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:02 pm

Boshoed wrote:Why are you lot even bothering to reply to him? He's an obvious troll, and his only purpose is to derail the threads on this site. It's honestly not even worth replying to him, all he is doing is antagonising you, which is exactly what he wants.

He is funny...if we dont feed him abit no fun for us...
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:05 am

I vote for banning Mustafa ,who only came to the forums to justify his criminal government,
    that only draw away the attention from the topic and does not contribute in anything .He only have reinforced any doubts ,of how Islam is so extremist religion that should not exist.  Also ban anyone else who comes in the defense /justification for terrorism. That goes for any troll.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:13 am

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Kotemor, what are your predictions about the future of Russo-Kurdish relations? Will there be huge arms supplies to HPG/YPG or not?

Kurds are not united.. there are Pro Israel -USA radical sunni Kurds and there are Shia and Secular ones. So my bet is Russia will do nothing there , because you don't know who is who and if they will move to the side that pays more. In the only thing Kurds are united is in creation of one  independent state. but serious divisions that are not easily solved.

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:20 am

short_fuze wrote:"Today, military operations of the Syrian army were deployed in the provinces of Latakia, Hama, HOMS, Aleppo and Dara'a. Tactical successes occurred in the extreme North and South of the country. In the governorate of Deraa, the Syrian liberated the village of Atma, in Hama seized Carney, and in Latakia surrounded the militants in the Central Outpost in Northern Syria Salma, forming another boiler on the Syrian front. In this case, the Syrian army helped the surprising fall it's winter here, which deprived the militants of hiding in the mountains on the Syrian-Turkish border."

"Before these mountains were considered impregnable, but the cold drove militants from shelters that have become uninhabitable, and the snow neutralized the effect of the "oasis". Mobile columns of militants of the "Front EN-Nusra" and the Federal coastal first brigade of the free Syrian army became an easy target for the Russian VKS, thanks to the rapid detection of UAVs. For the first time in five years of war, the snowfall has blocked the mountain passes, blocking the transfer path in the Turkish rear. Russian MI-24 helicopters threw part 103 of the Republican guard to the North of Latakia, which allowed to cut Salma from the rear on the North."

"In the province of Aleppo, a successful operation against Islamic state terrorists held all around the city. On the line of contact with the Turkish border in Syrian Kurdistan "Democratic forces in Syria" has eliminated clusters of militants in three cities, including Azaz border in the West, a buffer zone with Turkey. The Syrian army had cleared areas on the road of Idlib-Aleppo in the West and in the East attacked the ISIS in the city of Deir-Hafer. In the province of HOMS, the army concentrated on the Palmyra environs, Karatina well and Al-Shaer. Managed to secure Tadmor and al-Kariatain, blocking the approaches to the militants."

http://politpuzzle.ru/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/siriya-vojna-2-yanvarya.png

Snowfall blocks mountain passes, cutting escape routes, ISIS thugs have no winter gear!

https://z5h64q92x9.net/proxy_u/ru-en.en/http/mikle1.livejournal.com/5887963.html?thread=124912347#t124912347

More evidence how the cold weather is always good for Russians . Historically have been
    that way. And is not going to change. lol1
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7 - Page 7 Empty reply

Post  d_taddei2 Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:36 am

Vann7 wrote:I vote for banning Mustafa ,who only came to the forums to justify his criminal government,
    that only draw away the attention from the topic and does not contribute in anything .He only have reinforced any doubts ,of how Islam is so extremist religion that should not exist.  Also ban anyone else who comes in the defense /justification for terrorism. That goes for any troll.

i back you up on that, i don't see the need to keep people on here who constantly post useless posts which are only aimed at annoying people on here, he has never posted anything constructive or informative, and hasn't got any honest intentions on being on this forum.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:15 am

d_taddei2 wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:I vote for banning Mustafa ,who only came to the forums to justify his criminal government,

i back you up on that, i don't see the need to keep people on here who constantly post useless posts which are only aimed at annoying people on here, he has never posted anything constructive or informative, and hasn't got any honest intentions on being on this forum.

He is not turk and he is not muslim. There's this neat little feature you can use on this forum, it's called 'ignore'. Our little US west coast 'muslim' is on my short ignore list.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:50 am

Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:02 am

Thanks Garry.
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:02 am

sorry if this has been reported already but i was a bit shocked to read this.

Dmitri Donskoi (TK-208) Typhoon class On 2 September 2015, she was deployed to the Syrian coast in support of the Russian ground mission in Syria. Must have missed this.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/syria-1000-iranian-marines-join-russian-troops-jablah-base-fight-syrian-rebels-says-report-646283

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:37 pm

Another owen for the turkey:

''Russian Missile Cruiser Varyag Arrives in Mediterranean''

http://sputniknews.com/world/20160103/1032626460/varyag-missile-cruiser-mediterranean.html
    Cucumber Khan

Post  Cucumber Khan Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:35 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:sorry if this has been reported already but i was a bit shocked to read this.

Dmitri Donskoi (TK-208) Typhoon class On 2 September 2015, she was deployed to the Syrian coast in support of the Russian ground mission in Syria. Must have missed this.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/syria-1000-iranian-marines-join-russian-troops-jablah-base-fight-syrian-rebels-says-report-646283

You missed it because it never happened. "Support the Russian ground mission"? She's essentialy a trial and training submarine now.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:06 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:sorry if this has been reported already but i was a bit shocked to read this.

I am hardly a naval expert but if Typhoon class were to support anything in Syria would than not make aforementioned Syria unable to support existence of multicellular organisms?
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:07 pm

Cucumber Khan wrote:

You missed it because it never happened. "Support the Russian ground mission"? She's essentialy a trial and training submarine now.

ok that makes sense you can see why i was surprised as like you i was to believe it was used for a test bed for launching missiles.
    TheArmenian
    TheArmenian

Post  TheArmenian Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:08 pm

A very telling picture:

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #7 - Page 7 VxYQecb
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:14 pm

PapaDragon wrote:

I am hardly a naval expert but if Typhoon class were to support anything in Syria would than not make aforementioned Syria unable to support existence of multicellular organisms?

With a Typhoon doing what its paid to do I think you could pretty much rule out single cell creatures as well. However, the sunsets would be magnificent for a while.
    Dima
    Dima

Post  Dima Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:51 pm

TheArmenian wrote:A very telling picture:

Can you post a translation ?
    TheArmenian
    TheArmenian

Post  TheArmenian Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:03 pm

Dima wrote:

Translation with my limited knowledge of Russian language:

GOOD MORNING RUSSIA
    GREETINGS
    YOU ARE OUR FRIENDS, OUR BROTHERS
    THANK YOU
    Dima
    Dima

Post  Dima Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:08 pm

TheArmenian wrote:Translation with my limited knowledge of Russian language:

GOOD MORNING RUSSIA
    GREETINGS
    YOU ARE OUR FRIENDS, OUR BROTHERS
    THANK YOU
    thumbsup  russia
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:33 pm

Dima wrote:

Your name is Dima, and you can't post a translation yourself? Suspect
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:52 pm

Good Morning Russia

Welcome,
    you are our friends and our brothers
    THANKS.
    Dima
    Dima

Post  Dima Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:57 pm

flamming_python wrote:Your name is Dima, and you can't post a translation yourself? Suspect
    Should that be a concern to a yank?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:40 pm