Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+76
Heartbeer
SturmGuard
jhelb
kvs
Admin
calripson
Boshoed
NationalRus
Karl Haushofer
Project Canada
Zhongqing
Hannibal Barca
Osobist
alexZam
ExBeobachter1987
Walther von Oldenburg
Neudorfor
Monarchist
ATP_77
Kimppis
Shadåw
T-44
Dima
par far
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA
whir
OminousSpudd
JacquesdeMolay
The Ottoman
The Mule
Book.
HUNTER VZLA
George1
Stealthflanker
Chersonesus
Khepesh
iraqidabab
Neutrality
franco
higurashihougi
Relapse
Flyboy77
Cyberspec
Siempre_Leal
GarryB
sheytanelkebir
medo
Vann7
Erk
VladimirSahin
smerch24
zg18
flamming_python
mack8
x_54_u43
Zivo
sepheronx
Werewolf
Cucumber Khan
magnumcromagnon
JohninMK
auslander
Godric
Akula971
KoTeMoRe
max steel
zorobabel
Regular
Hachimoto
Rodinazombie
Viktor
d_taddei2
ult
Morpheus Eberhardt
PapaDragon
Solncepek
80 posters

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2

Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:43 pm

JohninMK wrote:At the link there is a screen shot showing the position of US and RuAF Su-34 planes at a point in time. I find interesting the relative numbers of each sides' planes actually overflying Syria and how it is only the Russians that seem to be able to find any targets to hit.

http://theaviationist.com/2015/10/06/us-f-16s-vs-su-34-fullback-over-syria/

The answer is simple; the US planes mentioned in this piece of prolefeed don't exist. There is a no-fly-zone that Russia is enforcing there.

I intentionally didn't mention this piece of prolfeed; it is not because I hadn't seen the "story", but because it is most probably fake. I think this "story" belongs to the same category as that Turkish story.

Let me be a bit more explicit. With that Turkish story, the Russian reportings of the "story" were merely providing NATO a path for saving face.

Last edited by Morpheus Eberhardt on Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2

Post  JohninMK Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:44 pm

Militarov wrote:"BSF Azov 151 transited south on the Bosphorus and entered the Sea of Marmara 13:45GMT."

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2 - Page 17 CQqBGw7XAAAiNdc

"BSF’s Tapir class landing ship Saratov returned from her Syrian deployment in 10 days. 150 transited at dusk."

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2 - Page 17 CQp5zEtWEAAesLJ

Source: https://twitter.com/YorukIsik
    They are different classes of ships but compare the waterlines. Azov is carrying a lot of 'stuff'.

Post  Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:46 pm

Proven airstrikes performed by US and Russia marked on the map, source i do not know, it was given to me by Russian friend in .rar however i see on those images twitter username of https://twitter.com/arabthomness which i assume means its his work. Spare your nerves do not read his posts i gave up.

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2 - Page 17 CQp0Lc4WoAEkj9W

US strikes.

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2 - Page 17 CQp0D2IWcAA1Nly

Russian strikes.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:49 pm

JohninMK wrote: Azov is carrying a lot of 'stuff'.

That's because the other is returning from Syria, unloaded Very Happy
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:49 pm

Militarov wrote:Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2 - Page 17 CQqFZMZWgAAKOgK

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2 - Page 17 CQqFZNBWcAAk9rd

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2 - Page 17 CQqFZLIW8AAzxoT

"Photos reportedly of militants at Hatay Airport, Antakya after fleeing from Russian airstrikes in Syria"

Naturally these could be just any bearded guys out there but again "reportedly".

Source: https://twitter.com/IraqiSuryani1/status/651479764885225472

Hahaha, yeah right. Nothing suspcious at all there. Borderline retards. Travelling in groups with those kind of beards. Who will notice, right!?
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:56 pm

Morpheus Eberhardt wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:At the link there is a screen shot showing the position of US and RuAF Su-34 planes at a point in time. I find interesting the relative numbers of each sides' planes actually overflying Syria and how it is only the Russians that seem to be able to find any targets to hit.

http://theaviationist.com/2015/10/06/us-f-16s-vs-su-34-fullback-over-syria/

The answer is simple; the US planes mentioned in this piece of prolefeed don't exist. There is a no-fly-zone that Russia is enforcing there.

I intentionally didn't mention this piece of prolfeed, you shouldn't have either, because I think this "story" belongs to the same category as that Turkish story.

Let me be a bit more explicit. With that Turkish story, the Russian reportings of the "story" were merely providing NATO a path for saving face.
    Sorry, I must have missed the release that said that Russia had implemented a no-fly zone over that bit of Syria. Can you give a link?

In my ignorance I thought that the US/NATO were, like the RuAF, attacking ISIS (perhaps less effectively) in Syria and that they were just staying away from each other. I thought that they have not yet divided the airspace up yet, if it happens. That screen capture is just what one might expect. My only puzzle is that it seems to show 4 not 2 Russian planes.

Post  Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:58 pm

First Russian airstrike on Anadan.

Original source is from nearby SAA controlled besieged Shiite enclave Nubbol-Zahraa, they reported 7 strikes.

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2 - Page 17 CQqIpjGXAAAzXqw
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:02 pm

Very Happy Excellent article about Russia's position in Syria...seriously don't pass up taking a glance:

There is a Russian joke currently making the rounds in Moscow. Russia’s Putin arrives back in the Kremlin after his September New York meeting with President Obama on Syria and other topics. A trusted aide asks how the talk with Obama went. Putin tells his aide that, in a bid to lower the temperature and calm the nerves before turning to grave topics like the wars in Syria and Ukraine, the Russian president proposed they first sit down to a game of chess. Putin tells his aide what it’s like playing chess with Obama. “It’s like playing with a pigeon. First it knocks over all the pieces, then it shits on the board and finally struts around like it won.” lol1  Razz

Lies and Truth – Obama’s UNGA Speech Dissected

Post  Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:11 pm

https://twitter.com/sakirkhader/status/651459015478784001

"Man on the radio during an Russian strike on Aleppo countryside: 'Pig, son of a pig bombarded the same place."

I guess hashtag #WhiteHelmetsDislikeThis is appropriate.

Last edited by Militarov on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:11 pm

Militarov wrote:Proven airstrikes performed by US and Russia marked on the map, source i do not know, it was given to me by Russian friend in .rar however i see on those images twitter username of https://twitter.com/arabthomness which i assume means its his work. Spare your nerves do not read his posts i gave up.

US strikes.

Russian strikes.
    Thomas van Linge, the source of the maps, seems to be a respected 19 year old Durch cartographer. Goodness only knows where he got the data from, he seems to credit CENTCOM with one and the NYT with the other.

Post  Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:16 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    Militarov wrote:Proven airstrikes performed by US and Russia marked on the map, source i do not know, it was given to me by Russian friend in .rar however i see on those images twitter username of https://twitter.com/arabthomness which i assume means its his work. Spare your nerves do not read his posts i gave up.

US strikes.

Russian strikes.
    Thomas van Linge, the source of the maps, seems to be a respected 19 year old cartographer. Goodness only knows where he got the data from

He is far from being just "cartographer", he is using already prepared template maps he is just adding features, it can be whatever from airstrikes to gas stations. However he seems to be hardcore supporter of "FSA" and White Helmets, retweets them always even open supporters and members of Nusra are not rare on his TL.

Last edited by Militarov on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    iraqidabab

Post  iraqidabab Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:16 pm

Linge guy takes sides (pro FSA and kurds), not neutral.

Post  Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:17 pm

"Near Kafar Aouid two Su-25 engaged an ISIS field camp, where radio recon proved presence of foreign militants".

IL20 from yesterday Very Happy?

Source: https://twitter.com/mod_russia/status/651463782045249537

Shot from yesterday:

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2 - Page 17 CQpWWZ8U8AEJ7DA

IL20M

Last edited by Militarov on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Solncepek
    Solncepek

Post  Solncepek Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:18 pm

How Iranian general plotted out Syrian assault in Moscow

At a meeting in Moscow in July, a top Iranian general unfurled a map of Syria to explain to his Russian hosts how a series of defeats for President Bashar al-Assad could be turned into victory - with Russia's help.

Major General Qassem Soleimani's visit to Moscow was the first step in planning for a Russian military intervention that has reshaped the Syrian war and forged a new Iranian-Russian alliance in support of Assad.

As Russian warplanes bomb rebels from above, the arrival of Iranian special forces for ground operations underscores several months of planning between Assad's two most important allies, driven by panic at rapid insurgent gains.

Soleimani is the commander of the Quds Force, the elite extra-territorial special forces arm of Iran's Revolutionary Guards, and reports directly to Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

Senior regional sources say he has already been overseeing ground operations against insurgents in Syria and is now at the heart of planning for the new Russian- and Iranian-backed offensive.

That expands his regional role as the battlefield commander who has also steered the fight in neighbouring Iraq by Iranian-backed Shi'ite militia against Islamic State.

His Moscow meeting outlined the deteriorating situation in Syria, where rebel advances towards the coast were posing a danger to the heartland of Assad's Alawite sect, where Russia maintains its only Mediterranean naval base in Tartous.

"Soleimani put the map of Syria on the table. The Russians were very alarmed, and felt matters were in steep decline and that there were real dangers to the regime. The Iranians assured them there is still the possibility to reclaim the initiative," a senior regional official said. "At that time, Soleimani played a role in assuring them that we haven't lost all the cards."

"SEND SOLEIMANI"

Three senior officials in the region say Soleimani's July trip was preceded by high-level Russian-Iranian contacts that produced political agreement on the need to pump in new support for Assad as his losses accelerated.

Their accounts suggest planning for the intervention began to germinate several months earlier. It means Tehran and Moscow had been discussing ways to prop up Assad by force even as Western officials were describing what they believed was new flexibility in Moscow's stance on his future.

Before the latest moves, Iran had aided Assad militarily by mobilising Shi'ite militias to fight alongside the Syrian army, and dispatching Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps officers as advisors. A number of them have been killed.

Russia, an ally of Damascus since the Cold War, had supplied weapons to the Syrian army and shielded Damascus diplomatically from Western attempts to sanction Assad at the United Nations.

Their support did not prevent rebels - some of them backed by Assad's regional foes - from reducing Assad's control of Syria to around one fifth of its territory in a four-year-long war estimated to have killed 250,000 people.

The decision for a joint Iranian-Russian military effort in Syria was taken at a meeting between Russia's foreign minister and Khamenei a few months ago, said a senior official of a country in the region, involved in security matters.

"Soleimani, assigned by Khamenei to run the Iranian side of the operation, travelled to Moscow to discuss details. And he also travelled to Syria several times since then," the official said.

The Russian government says its Syria deployment came as the result of a formal request from Assad, who himself laid out the problems facing the Syrian military in stark terms in July, saying it faced a manpower problem.

Khamenei also sent a senior envoy to Moscow to meet President Vladimir Putin, another senior regional official said. "Putin told him 'Okay we will intervene. Send Qassem Soleimani'. He went to explain the map of the theatre."

RESIDENT IN DAMASCUS

Russian warplanes, deployed at an airfield in Latakia, began mounting air strikes against rebels in Syria last week.

Moscow says it is targeting Islamic State, but many of Russia's air strikes have hit other insurgents, including groups backed by Assad's foreign enemies, notably in the northwest where rebels seized strategically important towns including Jisr al-Shughour earlier this year.

In the biggest deployment of Iranian forces yet, sources told Reuters last week that hundreds of troops have arrived since late September to take part in a major ground offensive planned in the west and northwest.

Around 3,000 fighters from the Iranian-backed Lebanese group Hezbollah have also mobilised for the battle, along with Syrian army troops, said one of the senior regional sources.

The military intervention in Syria is set out in an agreement between Moscow and Tehran that says Russian air strikes will support ground operations by Iranian, Syrian and Lebanese Hezbollah forces, said one of the senior regional sources.

The agreement also included the provision of more sophisticated Russian weapons to the Syrian army, and the establishment of joint operations rooms that would bring those allies together, along with the government of Iraq, which is allied both to Iran and the United States.

One of the operations rooms is in Damascus and another is in Baghdad.

"Soleimani is almost resident in Damascus, or let's say he goes there a lot and you can find him between meetings with President Assad and visits to the theatre of operations like any other soldier," said one of the senior regional officials.

Syria's foreign minister said on Monday that the Russian air strikes had been planned for months.

(Writing by Tom Perry;

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/10/06/uk-mideast-crisis-syria-soleimani-insigh-idUKKCN0S02BX20151006

Last edited by Solncepek on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:22 pm

Solncepek wrote:How Iranian general plotted out Syrian assault in Moscow

At a meeting in Moscow in July, a top Iranian general unfurled a map of Syria to explain to his Russian hosts how a series of defeats for President Bashar al-Assad could be turned into victory - with Russia's help.

Syria's foreign minister said on Monday that the Russian air strikes had been planned for months.

(Writing by Tom Perry;

Link please?

EDIT

Thanks.

Last edited by JohninMK on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:23 pm

Militarov wrote:https://twitter.com/sakirkhader/status/651459015478784001

"Man on the radio during an Russian strike on Aleppo countryside: 'Pig, son of a pig bombarded the same place."

I guess hashtag #WhiteHelmetsDislikeThis is appropriate.
    Hehe, gotta love a double tap.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:28 pm

Militarov wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:

US strikes.

Russian strikes.
    Thomas van Linge, the source of the maps, seems to be a respected 19 year old cartographer. Goodness only knows where he got the data from

He is far from being just "cartographer", he is using already prepared template maps he is just adding features, it can be whatever from airstrikes to gas stations. However he seems to be hardcore supporter of "FSA" and White Helmets, retweets them always even open supporters and members of Nusra are not rare on his TL.
    Thanks to you and Iraqidabad for the clarification. Wonder if the maps are accurate, not sure what propaganda is in them.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:34 pm

JohninMK wrote:

US strikes.

Russian strikes.
    Thomas van Linge, the source of the maps, seems to be a respected 19 year old Durch cartographer. Goodness only knows where he got the data from, he seems to credit CENTCOM with one and the NYT with the other.

19yo cartographer? You know that's a 5 year MA program in Europe? He should be 20 at least.
    Monarchist
    Monarchist

Post  Monarchist Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:35 pm

Major General Qassem Soleimani's visit to Moscow was the first step in planning for a Russian military intervention that has reshaped the Syrian war and forged a new Iranian-Russian alliance in support of Assad.

As Russian warplanes bomb rebels from above, the arrival of Iranian special forces for ground operations underscores several months of planning between Assad's two most important allies, driven by panic at rapid insurgent gains.

Soleimani is the commander of the Quds Force, the elite extra-territorial special forces arm of Iran's Revolutionary Guards, and reports directly to Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

Senior regional sources say he has already been overseeing ground operations against insurgents in Syria and is now at the heart of planning for the new Russian- and Iranian-backed offensive.

That expands his regional role as the battlefield commander who has also steered the fight in neighbouring Iraq by Iranian-backed Shi'ite militia against Islamic State.

His Moscow meeting outlined the deteriorating situation in Syria, where rebel advances towards the coast were posing a danger to the heartland of Assad's Alawite sect, where Russia maintains its only Mediterranean naval base in Tartous.

"Soleimani put the map of Syria on the table. The Russians were very alarmed, and felt matters were in steep decline and that there were real dangers to the regime. The Iranians assured them there is still the possibility to reclaim the initiative," a senior regional official said. "At that time, Soleimani played a role in assuring them that we haven't lost all the cards."

"SEND SOLEIMANI"

Three senior officials in the region say Soleimani's July trip was preceded by high-level Russian-Iranian contacts that produced political agreement on the need to pump in new support for Assad as his losses accelerated.

Their accounts suggest planning for the intervention began to germinate several months earlier. It means Tehran and Moscow had been discussing ways to prop up Assad by force even as Western officials were describing what they believed was new flexibility in Moscow's stance on his future.

Before the latest moves, Iran had aided Assad militarily by mobilising Shi'ite militias to fight alongside the Syrian army, and dispatching Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps officers as advisors. A number of them have been killed.

Russia, an ally of Damascus since the Cold War, had supplied weapons to the Syrian army and shielded Damascus diplomatically from Western attempts to sanction Assad at the United Nations.

Their support did not prevent rebels - some of them backed by Assad's regional foes - from reducing Assad's control of Syria to around one fifth of its territory in a four-year-long war estimated to have killed 250,000 people.

The decision for a joint Iranian-Russian military effort in Syria was taken at a meeting between Russia's foreign minister and Khamenei a few months ago, said a senior official of a country in the region, involved in security matters.

"Soleimani, assigned by Khamenei to run the Iranian side of the operation, travelled to Moscow to discuss details. And he also travelled to Syria several times since then," the official said.

The Russian government says its Syria deployment came as the result of a formal request from Assad, who himself laid out the problems facing the Syrian military in stark terms in July, saying it faced a manpower problem.

Khamenei also sent a senior envoy to Moscow to meet President Vladimir Putin, another senior regional official said. "Putin told him 'Okay we will intervene. Send Qassem Soleimani'. He went to explain the map of the theatre."

RESIDENT IN DAMASCUS

Russian warplanes, deployed at an airfield in Latakia, began mounting air strikes against rebels in Syria last week.

Moscow says it is targeting Islamic State, but many of Russia's air strikes have hit other insurgents, including groups backed by Assad's foreign enemies, notably in the northwest where rebels seized strategically important towns including Jisr al-Shughour earlier this year.

In the biggest deployment of Iranian forces yet, sources told Reuters last week that hundreds of troops have arrived since late September to take part in a major ground offensive planned in the west and northwest.

Around 3,000 fighters from the Iranian-backed Lebanese group Hezbollah have also mobilised for the battle, along with Syrian army troops, said one of the senior regional sources.

The military intervention in Syria is set out in an agreement between Moscow and Tehran that says Russian air strikes will support ground operations by Iranian, Syrian and Lebanese Hezbollah forces, said one of the senior regional sources.

The agreement also included the provision of more sophisticated Russian weapons to the Syrian army, and the establishment of joint operations rooms that would bring those allies together, along with the government of Iraq, which is allied both to Iran and the United States.

One of the operations rooms is in Damascus and another is in Baghdad.

"Soleimani is almost resident in Damascus, or let's say he goes there a lot and you can find him between meetings with President Assad and visits to the theatre of operations like any other soldier," said one of the senior regional officials.

(Writing by Tom Perry;

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/10/06/uk-mideast-crisis-syria-soleimani-insigh-idUKKCN0S02BX20151006
    Without someone doing the "dirty work" on the ground these bombings will be ineffective or in vain. Syrian army is not capable of it, Russia will not send ground troops, Hezbollah doesn't have enough men so it's all up to Iran, IRGC, Basij.

Post  Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:37 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:

US strikes.

Russian strikes.

Thanks to you and Iraqidabad for the clarification. Wonder if the maps are accurate, not sure what propaganda is in them.

Well i guess they are, would take some time to check if they are 100% correct tho.
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:00 pm

Neutrality wrote:Oh boy, just look and listen at all the drama from NATO and particularly Stoltenberg and Kerry about this incident with the violation of Turkey's air space. Perhaps let Turkey and Russia figure it out between themselves? Turkey is a big boy and I'm fairly certain it can handle itself. Violating Syria's air space is ofcourse nothing to sweat about but oh no when a nation with bigger balls than you does the same.

Yet are we supposed to accept that it's perfectly ok for NATO to violate Syrian air space on a daily basis for a year?
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:01 pm

Quite an interesting take from the POV of the 'activists'. Here is the first couple of paras to set the scene, basically they think the Russian intervention will get the 'activists' working together. Pretty delusional I'd say, more like everyman for himself.

Syria’s civil war is anything but predictable. Russian air strikes have targeted the Islamic State’s bases in Aleppo and Raqqa governorates, but many others have pounded Hama, Homs, Idlib and Latakia governorates.

In those latter areas, Islamic State has few fighters, but the Syrian opposition — including the Free Syrian Army — has many.

Russia’s air campaign is straightforward in a way the Western coalition is not. The Kremlin supports the Syrian government against its enemies, which includes weakened FSA units trying to fight on three fronts against the regime, Islamic State and Jabhat Al Nusra. Further, Russia has attacked rebel groups backed by the CIA, according to the Wall Street Journal.

I wanted to know what Syrian rebels thought about this situation, so I contacted the Homs Liberation Movement, an Islamist brigade affiliated with the Free Syrian Army.

http://warisboring.com/articles/syrias-rebels-are-ready-to-fight-russia/comment-page-1/#comment-8224
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:37 pm

Monarchist wrote:

Without someone doing the "dirty work" on the ground these bombings will be ineffective or in vain. Syrian army is not capable of it, Russia will not send ground troops, Hezbollah doesn't have enough men so it's all up to Iran, IRGC, Basij.

They are more than capable, especially now with proper air cover.

Besides, what's the rush? SAA can grab a month rest and reequip while VKS properly tenderizes the terrorists. After that it's party time. Twisted Evil

EDIT:

#SYRIA: Factory near #GUTA (#DAMASCUS) supplying #ISIS with munitions is destroyed by guided bombs from #Su34 bomber thumbsup

https://twitter.com/mod_russia/status/651469343356755970/photo/1
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:45 pm

South Front military update in English.
    Neudorfor

Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #2 - Page 17 Empty Questionable Dutch map guy

Post  Neudorfor Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:43 am

[/quote]

>There is a Youtube video of him explaining the sources he uses. The video is from a Dutch TV programme. He says that he has built up a "network of sources" since 2011 consisting of activist Youtube channels and Facebook pages as well as (activist) people he knows personally in the area.

It is quite interesting to see what kind of reach his maps have since his drawing is based purely on speculation, hear say and self-translated Arabic.

Since I'm a new member I can't link the video, sadly<

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:29 pm