Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+59
auslander
Tsavo Lion
william.boutros
higurashihougi
ultimatewarrior
nomadski
SeigSoloyvov
ult
VARGR198
Hole
Firebird
Hannibal Barca
dino00
Regular
Nibiru
LMFS
d_taddei2
littlerabbit
PapaDragon
George1
Ispan
franco
The-thing-next-door
Teshub
Isos
Vann7
KoTeMoRe
ATLASCUB
flamming_python
TheArmenian
onwiththewar
Unknown90
Walther von Oldenburg
Godric
GustavoHF
Project Canada
Enera
AlfaT8
Cowboy's daughter
marat
zorobabel
Khepesh
Russian Patriot
OminousSpudd
Karl Haushofer
Cyberspec
medo
Aristonicus
Rodion_Romanovic
miketheterrible
JohninMK
Big_Gazza
KiloGolf
kvs
Tingsay
BM-21
par far
Benya
Neutrality
63 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #27

Khepesh
    Khepesh

The Situation in the Ukraine. #27 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #27

Post  Khepesh Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:24 pm

Ishchenko warned about Plotnitsky, and he died, and then Mosgovoi and then Dremov, and of course Bednov before them. We now find what was always suspected about the "coup" last year, that it was a ruse by Plotnitsky to remove people. Tsipkalov now known to have been killed by Plotnitsky's men after torture, Kiselyov forced to make a false confession, and where is he now? And we find that people surrounding Plotnisky were traitors working for Kiev. I don't doubt Plotnitsky was there for the money. He is trapped in the administration building still. If he has any decency he will shoot himself as it is more dignified than being hung, but this toad will survive I'm sure. A unified state of Novorossiya should be declared, but, but......
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

The Situation in the Ukraine. #27 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #27

Post  JohninMK Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:41 pm

Khepesh wrote:Ishchenko warned about Plotnitsky, and he died, and then Mosgovoi and then Dremov, and of course Bednov before them. We now find what was always suspected about the "coup" last year, that it was a ruse by Plotnitsky to remove people. Tsipkalov now known to have been killed by Plotnitsky's men after torture, Kiselyov forced to make a false confession, and where is he now? And we find that people surrounding Plotnisky were traitors working for Kiev. I don't doubt Plotnitsky was there for the money. He is trapped in the administration building still. If he has any decency he will shoot himself as it is more dignified than being hung, but this toad will survive I'm sure. A unified state of Novorossiya should be declared, but, but......

Welcome back, you have been missed, hope you are well.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:44 pm

JohninMK wrote:I like the last quote best. Trust Poro not to let an opportunity like this go to waste. Got to be thousands of Russians at least Smile
    Gregor Martin‏ @Guderian_Xaba
    13h13 hours ago
    Replying to @Guderian_Xaba

Pres. Poroshenko last night called emergency NSCD meeting because not just "DNR army" invaded #Luhansk, but (more) Russian military unit(s) with tanks entered Ukraine in #Krasnodon area. Just too many forces for some power struggle. Still unclear who is the "other side".
    [/i]

Man I wish this was true

Besides with Syria cooling down we need some fresh action, Ukrop's continued existence has been quite irksome...

franco
    franco

Post  franco Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:49 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    Khepesh wrote:Ishchenko warned about Plotnitsky, and he died, and then Mosgovoi and then Dremov, and of course Bednov before them. We now find what was always suspected about the "coup" last year, that it was a ruse by Plotnitsky to remove people. Tsipkalov now known to have been killed by Plotnitsky's men after torture, Kiselyov forced to make a false confession, and where is he now? And we find that people surrounding Plotnisky were traitors working for Kiev. I don't doubt Plotnitsky was there for the money. He is trapped in the administration building still. If he has any decency he will shoot himself as it is more dignified than being hung, but this toad will survive I'm sure. A unified state of Novorossiya should be declared, but, but......

Welcome back, you have been missed, hope you are well.

I'll second that. welcome
    Actually thought for a second I had gone to page 1 or something when I saw that Racoon! Very Happy
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:08 pm

'Bout G. Damned time you showed up. You in one piece, relatively speaking?
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:20 pm

The plot thickens

Aric Toler‏ @AricToler
    4h4 hours ago

Aric Toler Retweeted UNIAN (English)

Keep in mind that Zakharchenko's more-or-less personal military unit (dubbed the "Zakharchenko Guard" by @666_mancer) has been crawling all over Luhansk since yesterday.

UNIAN (English)‏ @unian_en

Zakharchenko asked to unite DPR, LPR into "Novorossiya", take lead
    https://www.unian.info/war/2257421-zakharchenko-asked-to-unite-dpr-lpr-into-novorossiya-take-lead.html …

Lawrence A. Oshanek‏ @LawrenceOshanek
    2h2 hours ago
    Replying to @unian_en

Given that DRP has moved it's military into LPR, this article may well have told us of the real Russian intentions, that is, to consolidate the territories into one so as to make eventual 'absorption' into Russia that much easier. Somehow, Ukraine must move to prevent this.

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:46 pm

Khepesh wrote:...........He is trapped in the administration building still. If he has any decency he will shoot himself as it is more dignified than being hung, but this toad will survive I'm sure. A unified state of Novorossiya should be declared, but, but......

Holy hell man I almost didn't even see you. We got the raccoon back folks!!! russia
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #27 - Page 6 James-gunn-conferma-di-essere-al-lavoro-su-alcuni-spin-off-di-guardiani-della-galassia-e-sul-passato-di-rocket-racoon-nerdmovieproductions

As for Jabba the Hutt in Luhansk hopefully they give him free cordless bungee lesson real soon. thumbsup
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:35 pm

Welcome back Khepesh. Hope to see you around more often during these strange news events.

I'm also following Colonel Cassad's page.

The entire conflict is very weird to me. DNR special forces seem to be supporting the anti-Plotnisky gang.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:07 am

Neutrality wrote:Welcome back Khepesh. Hope to see you around more often during these strange news events.

I'm also following Colonel Cassad's page.

The entire conflict is very weird to me. DNR special forces seem to be supporting the anti-Plotnisky gang.

Because Plotnisky more or less is a corrupt fuck who is now wanting to flee to Russia because he and his cronies comfy positions have been taken from them. Even though they had no problem helping Ukrainians assassinate various people in the DNR/LNR. The "Ghost" being one of those who got hit and it was more or less figured by many here to be an inside job.
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:12 am

So much backstabbing and corruption. Reminds me that the whole of CITGO senior leadership in Venezuela got busted too today. Make a bit of progress, get fucked from the inside.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:48 pm

It's only very very temporary, but thanks for a welcome back.

According to Novaya Gazeta https://www.novayagazeta.ru/news/2017/11/23/137279-glava-lnr-igor-plotnitskiy-pokinul-lugansk Plotnitsky has fled to Russia together with administration head Irina Tatman and head of the Lugansk state broadcaster, Anastasia Cherkaeva, both suspected of treason, with Cherkaeva suspected of connection to the "Shadows", who claimed responsibility for the deaths of Mozgovoi and Dremov, more I can't remember off hand right now. The Prosecutor General's office in Lugansk has also surrendered to the forces of Kornet/DNR/?. But it's all still very murky.
    Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:33 pm

Very glad to see you back Khepesh, I hope you don't have any health problems, and please check your email to stay in touch.

I gathered a lot of info from the Diana Mihailova livejournal this summer thanks to google translate, unfortunately it seems the blog crashed and the archives are no longer available. cry

So it seems Plotnisky has been finally ousted? Good to know. I wonder how that rat managed to stay in power for so long.

Seems Donetsk took another position in the Mariupol sector, is the third or fourth position taken this year , insignificant advances, but in position warfare, every palm of terrain has a value disproportionate with the distance. Guess they are improving positions as a preemptive measure in preparation for a Ukrainian attack here.

An encouraging sign. The Ukrops so far have failed to demonstrate they can take and hold ground, not even once.

http://www.fort-russ.com/2017/11/donetsk-launches-offensive-in-direction.html

As far as I can tell from the scant reports 2017 has been a worse year than 2016, with thousands of casualties and thousands of tons of ammunition expended. This cannot go on much longer, a year at most. Ukrops must attack this winter or the war will peter out due to ammunition exhaustion.

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:02 am

Kornet is in charge, and the gross toad Plotnitsky has done a runner and fled to Moscow russia

http://www.fort-russ.com/2017/11/lugansk-igor-kornet-is-in-charge.html

According to the latest data, the situation is as follows.

Kornet completely controls Lugansk, Plotnitsky is in the Russian Federation and is feverishly negotiating about his future in the LPR.

His political destiny has not been finally resolved. The Ministry of Internal Affairs and the MGB insists on the complete elimination of Plotnitsky, Moscow is inclined to leave him the nominal head of the republic until the next elections, with the actual absence of real power.

If this option is confirmed tomorrow, Plotnitsky will make a statement explaining what is happening about the work of Ukrainian agents in the higher echelons of power (ie, apparently confirm what Kornet said today).

Otherwise, Plotnitsky will probably not return to the Lugansk Peoples Republic.

Moscow unequivocally sided with Kornet, and the DPR also supported him, sending significant help to Lugansk to prevent the revenge of Plotnitsky.

Kornet received permission from the Russian Federation to clean up Plotnitsky's people in all government bodies in the Lugansk People's Republic.

What can now be said unequivocally: Kornet won, Plotnitsky completely lost, Moscow's trust and control over Lugansk.

On the merger of the Donetsk People's Republic and the Lugansk People's Republic, it is not yet a question.

Sounds like good news all around. The evil obese fucker is gone-ski, the Ukropi agents in the LPR are being rounded up, and loyalists are in full control. There will be more than a few smiles in Moscow if I'm not mistaken cheers

Hopefully, we will now see a formal merger of the LPR & DPR?
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:59 am

This is a blow more so than a win. This sort of instability at the helm of the ship is embarrassing. Be glad full blown hostilities didn't take place with these fools/rats around. Now the replacements for the posts will need to be selected, which, unfortunately are all "vulnerable" (if you could use that word) to the same disease. Hope for the best.
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:15 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:This is a blow more so than a win. This sort of instability at the helm of the ship is embarrassing. Be glad full blown hostilities didn't take place with these fools/rats around. Now the replacements for the posts will need to be selected, which, unfortunately are all "vulnerable" (if you could use that word) to the same disease. Hope for the best.

Instability? Meh, can't make an omelet without scrambling someones eggs. If Plotnitsky and his minions truly are involved in assisting Ukropi assassinations of DPR/LPR heroes like Mozgovoi (and it appears that they are), his departure cannot be anything but a good step forward. Novorossiya doesn't need corrupt fuckers in power who care more about their own personal power and stealing other peoples wealth than they do for defending their people from Ukropi aggression.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:48 pm

ATLASCUB wrote:This is a blow more so than a win. This sort of instability at the helm of the ship is embarrassing. Be glad full blown hostilities didn't take place with these fools/rats around. Now the replacements for the posts will need to be selected, which, unfortunately are all "vulnerable" (if you could use that word) to the same disease. Hope for the best.

Only instability was coming from that pig Plotinsky. This here is epic victory.

Only way Ukrops would have defeated NAF is from the inside. And this was their inside man. He should have been wasted from the get go.

They should take a car battery and jumpstart his fat ass so he can squeal everything he has about his Ukrop buddies.

Last edited by PapaDragon on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:50 pm

From what I'm reading, all this will bring about the final merger between DNR and LNR which means that Novorussian project may be back on the table as LNR was getting cozy with Ukrops even though they were shelling LNR people. Plotnitsky was against Novorussia project. Now with him gone...
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:28 pm

Being someone who's family are Russian (but from Kiev, as it was classed as Russian-proper in the past) on one side of the family, hearing these Nazi scum still makes me hugely angry. I considered actually going out to fight for a short while when the war was at its worst.

Anyway, can someone in the know (eg Auslander!) give me their view on the lead up to this situation. I understand all the arguments about Russia playing the "long game" ie showing the Ukraine how it needs Russia, how America and the EU can't be trusted etc. A couple of years back I wanted Russia to send the troops in, smash the fuck out of the junta and cause a load of shit in the USA eg fund Native American separatists, African American separatists and Hispanic groups like La Raza. In other words, fight fire with fire if the US refused to back down.

Now I have immense admiration for Putin, I think he oozes class and is probably the only great leader, let alone statesman in the world today. However, he has been in power a long time. So I do wonder... did he make an error in letting the 2nd coup even occur in the Ukraine. Maybe he had a huge battle with Atlanticists in the Kremlin? I don't know.

What are people's opinions?
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:19 pm

Putin accomplished his goal after the coup in Kiev in '14, to whit, DNR/LNR did not fall and Strelkov's "where are all the young men who should be flocking to the colours" young men came roaring back after their 'privat' training on the Russian side of the border, witness Saur Mogileh and the Summer Cauldrons which had Merkel and Golland running to Moskau begging for anything to stop NAF from finishing the destruction of the orc army.

And by the way, Plotnitsky just resigned apparently affective immediately. Means he did not get what he wanted when he ran to Moskau.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:36 pm

To continue the reply,Firebird, VVP is not the Tsar nor will he ever be nor does he apparently want it. He will run one more time and he will win another term as President. I have no doubts that he, Lavrov and Shoigu are grooming replacements and I would bet more then one each. Never put all your eggs in one basket. At this time, in my opinion, VVP is the premier statesman of our world. Lavrov and Shoigu are every bit as good as VVP in their chosen fields, ergo the troika is, while not unbeatable, a pretty strong group who believe strongly in the rule of law and all three will do and are doing their level best to prevent war. On the other hand, VVP has said more than once, publicly, that one thing he learned growing up on the streets of Leningrad was if he felt he could not get out of a situation without a fight, he would land the first and most telling blow. Enemies of Russia would be well advised to study that statement and understand that, in my opinion, VVP gave them a warning that they should heed and heed well.

As you know from History, not even the Tsar since Ivan Grozny had absolute power, witness how many of them bit the big one before their time. VVP does a careful dance between what he wants to do, what he can do and what he can not do, hence the still almost endemic corruption in Russia although to a great extent this corruption no longer affects most of us ordinary workers and peasants, corruption is more likely to involve purloining funds from State Budgets. Still, there is a steady roll of corrupt politicians and businessmen taking an extended vacation to Bahrain and in some instances Siberia, witness our massively corrupt previous 'governor', read mayor, who got 'promoted' and sent to Siberia couple years ago.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:27 pm

https://southfront.org/lpr-interior-ministry-says-it-undermined-attempt-to-return-republic-under-control-of-kiev-government/

Maybe Plotnisky may not have been a major crook, but a lot of people around him were. The purge happened and it was indeed much needed as some were trying to hand LNR back to Ukraine. Now the purge will continue when we may witness Novorussia be born.
    zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:00 am

At least five Ukrainian KIA yesterday according to pro-Kiev outlets, though some are reporting the number is 8.

https://twitter.com/uacrisis/status/934013009181265920
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:31 am

zorobabel wrote:At least five Ukrainian KIA yesterday according to pro-Kiev outlets, though some are reporting the number is 8.

NAF's new board members mean business unlike previous ones
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:53 am

an all time classic

The Situation in the Ukraine. #27 - Page 6 DNmJpwEV4AA6wZz

lol1
    marat

Post  marat Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:15 pm

zorobabel wrote:At least five Ukrainian KIA yesterday according to pro-Kiev outlets, though some are reporting the number is 8.

two of those 5 were MIA and they are live.

http://en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/464685.html

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:19 am