The whole presentantion:
A comparison of various amphibious AFVs with BMMP
Family of modular vehicles
Basic Technical characteristics of BMMP
General Technical Solutions
Variants of BMMP with Various Battle modules
Khinzal 57mm remote battle module
Unievrsality of combat application
Protections of BMMP
The Arena-M active defense complex provides protection against ATGMs and anti-tank cumulative grenades
Corrosion protection of BMMP from impacts of harmful environmental factors
- armored aluminum alloy with a plating (oxidized) layer;
on the body and chassis components, the layer is applied with a corrosion-resistant (stainless) steel with the possibility of repairing damaged areas in the military repair-recovery organs.
Electrical equipment and rubber-technical products are made in marine design.
The service life is not less than 10 years with the restoration during major overhaul.
Applied materials, technologies and components provide operation of machines from - 60 to +50 0С.
Digital management system of BMMP
The СУО БМ МП in all time and all-year mode provides:
detection of the following targets at a distance of at least:
- UAVs, cruise missiles and guided aerial bombs 6 km
- aircraft 15 km
- helicopters 10 km
- BTWT samples, ATGM 5 km
their automatic capture and tracking automation of the operation of the mechanisms of the BMMP information interaction between the crew members and the command post
Onboard Information Management System BIUS
Program and technical complex BMMP
a) a significant reduction in the time for the fulfillment of tactical standards by the battalion commander:
- data collection and mapping to the map - 18 times;
- setting the combat mission to the subordinates - 10 times;
- decision-making for combat and clearance on an electronic card - 1.6 times;
- determination of own position and subordinate machines - 20 times;
- issue target designation to the subordinate company commander - 4 times;
b) receiving signals from the satellite navigation systems "GLONASS" and "NAVSTAR".
Construction of the mechanism of change hull
The order of transformation of the cabin
- The conducted search works showed the advantages of the application caterpillar engine in the theaters of military operations of coastal troops of the Russian Navy.
- Joint-stock company "Omsktransmash" together with NPC SM at the Moscow State Technical University developed the concept of a unified caterpillar platform and combat vehicle Marine Corps on its base, providing requirements for command of coastal troops of the Russian Navy.
Joint-stock company "Omsktransmash" together with NPC SM at the Moscow State Technical University are ready to conduct OCD in accordance with 15. 203-2001 (working designdocumentation, prototypes, tests) in 2020-2022, after the completion of the research in 2019