Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

3 posters

Slavic music about our roots

kristov_ginter

Slavic music about our roots Empty Slavic music about our roots

Post  kristov_ginter Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:27 am

I highly recommend this track "Sokol feat. Pono - Nie lekcewaz nas (Slavic track)" about us, slavic nation, in all slavic languages.

There is a lot of polish songs about our roots. Next one is "Donatan Cleo - My Słowianie [Official Video] ". A lot of our beautiful slavic girls there.

Donatan produced a whole album, called "Równonoc" what means night of equinox, that is about our slavic identity. It is very popular in Poland. All of the tracks have great videoclips.

In my opinnion this one is the best of Równonoc "Donatan RÓWNONOC feat. Trzeci Wymiar - Z Dziada-pradziada [Official Video]"

Please share it and let me know what is going on in your countries. Slava!

P.S. I can not share links, please make it possible for me. Seek all of this tracks on youtube. Enjoy it my brothers!
    Firebird

Slavic music about our roots Empty Re: Slavic music about our roots

Post  Firebird Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:15 am

The sad part of it is that the rulership of some of these states have chosen to foresake their Slavic culture and embrace that of imperialist America. The home of McDonalds, obesity, fag and tranny promoting Hollywood etc etc. And an alien language that is now laden with propagandist shite.
    kristov_ginter

Post  kristov_ginter Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:20 am

Yeah that is sad but believe real patriots of Poland despise the western culture, present axis of evil Israel-USA-Germany and new CCCP UE. We are a real force. Every Independence Day of Poland is celebrated by a march of over 100k people with our emblems and flags. There is always some provocations and mainstream media lie about the event but it is beautiful. Mainstream media are controlled by german, jewish and american lobbys. There were even a provocation against russian embassy. Everything has an aim. Mainstream is frightened of unstoppable force.

Unfortunately there is a lot of hatred for Russia too. But Russia deserve this in some degree for the respect to Stalin and CCCP. Unless you deny the myth of good uncle Stalin we won't unite. Same with Ukraine and their "hero" Bandera. We have to cooperate and say pure truth about our common history. As far as I know the most important day in Russia is the liberation of Moscow from polish hands. Well that is sad too. We should remember our common beautiful history. Hard to find but possible. On the other hand there are powerful forces that desire our hatred. Slavic vs. slavic, brother vs. brother. Look at Donbass or Yugoslavia. Nobody stops it. Morevoer western countries sponsored or sponsors these conflicts. I hope and believe that slavic countries will unite some day. We are closer brothers than most of us presume.

Enough, here should be music discussion.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:22 pm

Some of the gems of Slavic music are Russian bands "Volkolak" and "Krynitza". Just listen and rate:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:30 am