Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+16
PapaDragon
American Eagle is back
Werewolf
magnumcromagnon
bmtppk
Cowboy's daughter
Fred333
Walther von Oldenburg
Firebird
flamming_python
Regular
Dforce
Rodinazombie
GarryB
KoTeMoRe
victor1985
20 posters

The so called Cultural superiority of West

Regular
    Regular

The so called Cultural superiority of West - Page 2 Empty Re: The so called Cultural superiority of West

Post  Regular Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:59 pm

Rodinazombie wrote:
    Regular wrote:Westerns might be culturulary superior, over polite and a that bs, but speaking pragmatically they are inferior beings.
    Physically weaker, less adaptive, naive and etc.
    We eastern Europeans dominate the fuck out of them.
    I live in UK for many years and I never had not a single 1 local as a friend. Men are like gays. They say hi or nod their heads on the street even if You dont know them. They are all liars, idiots, fucking lesser beings who are not to be trusted. The more I live here in the more I hate westerners.

If thats your attitude then its no wonder you have no friends here, and if you hate us so much feel free to pack your bags and bugger off back to where you came from.

No need to live amongst us 'inferior beings'
    Just seen my own post. That was harsh, haha but I was bit tipsy. Got really pissed off that day too. Sorry.
    But I still stand to my opinion that unwashed western masses are really inferior when it comes to every aspect to our unwashed masses called homo sovieticus. We were made for work and lto thrive under shortages. Hard working, quick thinking, strong both physically and mentally. You guys are happy to have us cleaning your toilets, not marching the streets with ushankas and ak47s. We are invasive species anyways. I'm not targeting specific people, but I am only touching proletariat here. There is no way Eastern Europe can compete with western scientific community for example. Even god damn arts are better. Maybe because our artists starve to death before they achieve great works?
    Btw, Your posts were pleasure to read in mp.net, always thought You are Serbian for some reason, don't take my rant personally as You don't belong to grey masses.
    I wish I could fuck off to shithole im from, but I have nowhere to go. I've sold my, my parents, grandparents property in the old country and have a nice business here, took me a while, but first year already stacking profit while in Lithuania I had to work other job to have my business afloat. Now I provide job for few people, one of them is even local. This is only reason he has a job as like most locals he is useless lazy bastard.

First of all what I care ALL brits I've worked are very lazy, they are terrible at improvising and adapting, they can't extra step to get shit done and You have to keep an eye on them to keep them working like a a nazi in Aushwitz.

X-factor, football, pop music, daily fail, take aways, night outs. It's typical topics of any brit I know. What do I have in common with them? Sorry, but either Your education has failed, or  drinking your tap water is dangerous(actually it is in my county) . Talking about tap water.. Ffs, why two taps? The hell You use coal like idiots, why You can't find a house with A+ energy level?

And still brits will find a moment to have wank about how Great Britain once was and that we foreigners destroyed it.
    Btw i do also hate my country-men too, simply because they are very jealous backstabbers. Young generation of eastern europeans is even worse. It's like someone bred stereotypical greeks with irish. By the way all what I said can be applied to any westernerns, I have no hatred, but disappointment.
    bmtppk

The so called Cultural superiority of West - Page 2 Empty Re: The so called Cultural superiority of West

Post  bmtppk Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:45 pm

Regular wrote:Westerns might be culturulary superior, over polite and a that bs, but speaking pragmatically they are inferior beings.
    I live in UK for many years and I never had not a single 1 local as a friend. Men are like gays. They say hi or nod their heads on the street even if You dont know them. They are all liars, idiots, fucking lesser beings who are not to be trusted. The more I live here in the more I hate westerners.

if you are so much better then get the hell out of their country and go back to yours if you are refusing to assimilate?
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:39 pm

[quote="Regular"][quote="Rodinazombie"]
    Regular wrote:
    Btw i do also hate my country-men too, simply because they are very jealous backstabbers. Young generation of eastern europeans is even worse. It's like someone bred stereotypical greeks with irish. By the way all what I said can be applied to any westernerns, I have no hatred, but disappointment.

OMG, I laughed so hard at this!

I don't have Greek ancestry but I have Irish.

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:47 pm

bmtppk wrote:

if you are so much better then get the hell out of their country and go back to yours if you are refusing to assimilate?

Oh no body has to assimilate to what G.B. or the USA has become today, and assimilation days are over, done. People in the world are going back to their indigenous roots not away from, even in the USA. They take the good, forget the bad, and hold onto/ embrace their traditional, the ones who aren't sheep. Very Happy

Ethnic conflicts will do nothing but rise in the future.

A lot of what he sees is generational shifts. G.B. and the USA hasn't suffered since the Great Depression. Not to say no one in the USA suffers, but my Mother and her brothers went hungry as kids. & I've never gone hungry. Their Dad died, the oldest was 16, 7 kids & their Mom, during the G.D. What do you think they did? They walked to another town where they could find work, the 2 oldest: 16 & 14 worked, and the younger ones hunted for anything to eat: wild hogs, rabbits, squirrels, you name it...& they did without. The kids who went to school walked to a one rm. schoolhouse.

Sorry Regular, Embarassed I know you can speak for yourself.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:30 pm

bmtppk wrote:

I am not better to someone as a person. You are not getting the point.
    How can I assimilate even more? I have learned the language(it's not great, but I only spoke german, french and Russian so forgive me). So what should I do now? Become ginger, become fat, diabetic and with fucked up teeth? Change my thinking to british one? Watch crap like X Fucktor, listen  BBC 1 crap?
    I am non religious, I don't have any traditions, don't give a f about holidays and etc.
    Believe me all my friends are like me. 90 percent of lorry drivers who drop by trailers at my place are foreign. I get contractors planning ventilation systems, installing shutter doors and they are all foreigners. ALL OF THEM THINK BRITS ARE IDIOTS. I can't stress it anymore. Honestly ask any Eastern European living in the west if they think the same way. I have never met a single one who didn't despise westerners. On other hand we are either feared or respected. Prolly Flaming_Python left because he couldn't cope especially with his IQ and I am just a mere redneck.
    By the way one day I will probably сомеback, but as I said I have nothing there, I still harbor hatred towards my country.
    My country is totally messed up and I hope it will go tits up and people will suffer. Especially the ones who voted for this gov. I served and wasted my best years in army when I could be have been studying or making money.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:37 pm

The so called Cultural superiority of West - Page 2 CNGFDXkWoAAhEX5
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:42 pm

I can't say anything about US, never been there and I dont think I ever will, Cowboys daughter. But Europe is totally destroyed, mentality of people is carved by goverments, they are told what to think. Political correctness, feminism, comformism, arse bending to muslims, listening to what america tells, thats whats wrong with Europe.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:59 pm

bmtppk wrote:

Lol that horseshit comes from an AMERICAN, you did not assimilate with population you annihilated the population, you stupid hypocrite.
    American Eagle is back
    American Eagle is back

Post  American Eagle is back Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:53 pm

We were given this land, you kraut piece of shit.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:35 pm

American Eagle is back wrote:We were given this land, you kraut piece of shit.

Oh really? Given by whom?

/grabs popcorn, this wil be good... lol1
    bmtppk

Post  bmtppk Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:15 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    bmtppk wrote:

Lol that horseshit comes from an AMERICAN, you did not assimilate with population you annihilated the population, you stupid hypocrite.

did you not see my passport? ROFL im a native russian

Ask yourself this simple question
    IF i was a native to america WHY would I have a russian apssport, WHY would I go to that third world shithole where(IF) i was an american i would be prejudiced thorough my life and have no future? Again, typical putinbot quickly jumps to names and threats.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:21 pm

Sure...russian...

Can we know get rid of the trolls and double account users that are only harming and bothering people, vlad?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:44 pm

bmtppk wrote:

IF i was a native to america WHY would I have a russian apssport, WHY would I go to that third world shithole where(IF) i was an american i would be prejudiced thorough my life and have no future? Again, typical  putinbot quickly jumps to names and threats.

Polak... lol1
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:07 pm

American Eagle is back wrote:We were given this land, you kraut piece of shit.

Yah, blankets with smallpox and the Trail of Tears helped though right? It certainly brought that dirty indigenous population to the "bargaining table". cheers
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:57 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    bmtppk wrote:

IF i was a native to america WHY would I have a russian apssport, WHY would I go to that third world shithole where(IF) i was an american i would be prejudiced thorough my life and have no future? Again, typical  putinbot quickly jumps to names and threats.

Polak... lol1
    Jewski
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:59 am

Regular wrote:I can't say anything about US, never been there and I dont think I ever will, Cowboys daughter. But Europe is totally destroyed, mentality of people is carved by goverments, they are told what to think. Political correctness, feminism, comformism, arse bending to muslims, listening to what america tells, thats whats wrong with Europe.
    Political Correctness - We have a lot of that. 
    Feminism - Even more wide-spread. Thankfully there is a large opposition, but they are silenced by the media. 
    Conformism - This too.
    bmtppk

Post  bmtppk Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:02 am

not polish nor jewish

If i was polish why the FUCK would i go to russia when poland is in the EU union. If i was jewish wouldnt i be in israel orsome shiet
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:57 am

Regular wrote:
    bmtppk wrote:

I am not better to someone as a person. You are not getting the point.
    How can I assimilate even more? I have learned the language(it's not great, but I only spoke german, french and Russian so forgive me). So what should I do now? Become ginger, become fat, diabetic and with fucked up teeth? Change my thinking to british one? Watch crap like X Fucktor, listen  BBC 1 crap?
    I am non religious, I don't have any traditions, don't give a f about holidays and etc.
    Believe me all my friends are like me. 90 percent of lorry drivers who drop by trailers at my place are foreign. I get contractors planning ventilation systems, installing shutter doors and they are all foreigners. ALL OF THEM THINK BRITS ARE IDIOTS. I can't stress it anymore.  Honestly ask any Eastern European living in the west if they think the same way. I have never met a single one who didn't despise westerners. On other hand we are either feared or respected. Prolly Flaming_Python left because he couldn't cope especially with his IQ and I am just a mere redneck.
    By the way one day I will probably сомеback, but as I said I have nothing there, I still harbor hatred towards my country.
    My country is totally messed up and I hope it will go tits up and people will suffer. Especially the ones who voted for this gov. I served and wasted my best years in army when I could be have been studying or making money.

Seriously, your first post on this thread looked like someone having a nervous breakdown.
    The 2nd post is even more bizarre.

I think I'm pretty unbiased on these issues. I'm half Slav, half Western European. British born, but side with Russia geopolitically, and have very little time for what Britain is today. I'd happily live in Russia, but share most concerns of the typical indigeneous British citizen.

Certain groups suck up to feminism, immigrants, the upper class fag Establishment. Just because these pricks exist it doesnt mean that is the view of teh majority. By the same token, does Russia suck up to Obama because some oligarch pricks do business with America? Ofcourse not.

You say all the foreigners "think" Brits are idiots. Its called jealousy and bullshit from them. Is that the same Brits who earn 6, 7 EIGHT times what the immigrant is earning back home in his caravan? You then carry on by saying your country is shit. Well if its wages are still a SEVENTH of British wages... well it must be!

You say foreigners are respected or feared? WTF! Foreigners are largely despised  - certainly thes ones who dont mix or contribute  culturally, socially and economically. And they certainly arent respected. The view of many Brits is, why would anyone treat someone seriously who's come from a place where wages are a SIXTH or SEVENTH of Britain? The only foreigners who are feared are wealthyt Russians in "import export". The rest are hired, fired, fucked over and ignored because there's plenty more where that one came from. Britain can use immigrants as virtual slaves, compared to local workers.

British people wont "think for themselves" if a)they are being exploited b)work for a foreigner who hates them. Give them respect and career progession and they might think about doing more than the minimum. Employ all foreigners, and guess what? Britisih clients wont want to use you! And IT has always been viewed the "geeks"/"nerds" "social inepts" job in Britain (for too much infact) Not always, but generally. So even today you wont find a programming dept brimming with "alpha males", esp in fag capitals like brighton.

Your life is only ever gonna be miserable if youtry and kid yourself the way you are doing. And you wont be doing your business any long term favours either.

Last edited by Firebird on Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:27 pm

bmtppk wrote:not polish nor jewish

If i was polish why the FUCK would i go to russia when poland is in the EU union. If i was jewish wouldnt i be in israel orsome shiet

Freudscher Versprecher... Laughing

You foreigner, go suck some russian balls you hater.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:23 am

Feminism simply wasn't needed in Russia... its situation in WWII and after simply demanded that women join the workforce and remain because unlike in the west a lot more men never came home and sent the women back to the kitchen like they did in the west.

BTW I have noticed a lot of personnel attacks especially on this thread... tone it down or there will be people taking a break. This applies to EVERYONE.

Whether you are a real Russian in the US wondering why all these foreigners are defending Russia and claiming it is some sort of paradise, or whether you are a foreigner talking to people who have run away from Russia and are basically the same sort of economic migrants currently flooding into Europe from Africa and the ME looking for the easy life for yourself and your family.

I would just say... who listens to rats regarding the quality of a ship they have just deserted... and no I did not just call anyone here a rat.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:51 pm

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:FP:

The tallest Europeans come from Scandinavia and the Netherlands, they are also the most heavily built.

It may be a bit off topic -do Russians have Asian admixture? I noticed that lots of East Slavs have phenotypes (facial features) that are not common in the rest of Europe - there is simply a certain "Russian" look that is unique - IMHO in Europe only Finns are equally distinct.
    The Mongols certainly left traces, but I think not as much as is thought, or as is stated in various propaganda over the years. Turkic has left stronger traces in names, Kutusov has Turkic origin, and swears, хуй is probably Turkic, not Russian. I believe that what are seen as "typically" Slavic features, the eyes and cheekbones, are not Mongoloid or Turkic at all, but come from the fully European haplogroup R1a1a which originates from the general area around the northern shores and hinterland of the Black Sea. This ties in with the Kurgan Hypothesis.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:34 pm

Ethnically pure is the same as genetically limited. Those that diss Russia for having diverse genes are the definition of retards.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:05 pm

Khepesh wrote:
    Walther von Oldenburg wrote:FP:

The tallest Europeans come from Scandinavia and the Netherlands, they are also the most heavily built.

It may be a bit off topic -do Russians have Asian admixture? I noticed that lots of East Slavs have phenotypes (facial features) that are not common in the rest of Europe - there is simply a certain "Russian" look that is unique - IMHO in Europe only Finns are equally distinct.
    The Mongols certainly left traces, but I think not as much as is thought, or as is stated in various propaganda over the years. Turkic has left stronger traces in names, Kutusov has Turkic origin, and swears, хуй is probably Turkic, not Russian. I believe that what are seen as "typically" Slavic features, the eyes and cheekbones, are not Mongoloid or Turkic at all, but come from the fully European haplogroup R1a1a which originates from the general area around the northern shores and hinterland of the Black Sea. This ties in with the Kurgan Hypothesis.

I think there are certain traits that you only *tend* to see in Russia. And there are certain traits that are very common in Russia.

For example, Russians (the women especially) tend to have larger, almond type eyes than Western European or even many E Europeans. Large eyebrows and a pattern in the bone structure around the brows, cheekbones and eyes. Amongst West/Central Europeans, I can spot Russian women fairly easily.

Hungarians can look quite similar to Russians. But they are actually Finno Ugric (came from Central Siberia I think 10000 years ago) and also mixed with East Slavic. So you could argue they are a very similar genetic group.

I suppose the Russian appearance is a mix of Nordic, Slavic (a big group), the Asian Turkic(Genghis Khan etc) and some other groups - one is "Iranic" - dating back to Ancient Sythia etc.

I've got the typical almond eyes, big eyebrows, black hair and a yellowish type skin pigment - which I suppose is typical black sea/Golden Horde genetics mixed with the rest of the Slavic mix.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:01 am

All white people look the same to me... I couldn't tell the difference between a fat American and a fat frenchman until they opened their mouths and started talking...

Regarding racial purity... when buying a dog I steer away from purebreds... most have congenital problems from small gene pools and interbreeding... a good mongrel is almost always a better dog.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:14 am

GarryB wrote:All white people look the same to me... I couldn't tell the difference between a fat American and a fat frenchman until they opened their mouths and started talking...

Regarding racial purity... when buying a dog I steer away from purebreds... most have congenital problems from small gene pools and interbreeding... a good mongrel is almost always a better dog.

And even then it would be a stretch...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 pm