Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+54
Morpheus Eberhardt
KomissarBojanchev
zepia
2SPOOKY4U
onwiththewar
chinggis
Cowboy's daughter
George1
Hannibal Barca
HeNeArKrXeRn_
Walther von Oldenburg
Cyberspec
OminousSpudd
PapaDragon
kvs
calripson
ExBeobachter1987
BKP
franco
Firebird
Werewolf
Viktor
wilhelm
Boreas
par far
Da_Vinci
Karl Haushofer
TheArmenian
arpakola
higurashihougi
Mr.Comrade
AirCargo
cracker
mutantsushi
Akula971
Neutrality
Erk
mack8
magnumcromagnon
Regular
KoTeMoRe
sepheronx
whir
flamming_python
Godric
medo
gregoire
Cahaba
Flagship Victory
auslander
Ghoster
Monarchist
Khepesh
Rodinazombie
58 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

sepheronx
    sepheronx

The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

Post  sepheronx Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:55 pm

Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:
    Khepesh wrote:VSN artillery conducting bombardment of upkrops to the west of Donetsk. Reported by residents of Kuibyshevsky, of which Oktyarbsky is part of. I do not doubt this sound will be welcomed....

Finally a glimmer of hope. Donbas War episode IV: A NEW HOPE! cheers
    So the shelling and cold blooded murder of the Oktyarbsky residents is your definition of a new hope?

If the people are fine with Ukrops having artillery and units stationed in their location to be used to shell Donetsk, I say returned fire should eventually be expected and they have no one to blame but themselves for not assisting driving out the Ukrainian troops or leaving altogether.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #15

Post  Khepesh Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:58 pm

Rodinazombie wrote:
    Khepesh wrote:VSN artillery conducting bombardment of upkrops to the west of Donetsk. Reported by residents of Kuibyshevsky, of which Oktyarbsky is part of. I do not doubt this sound will be welcomed....

Any idea what type of weapons being employed yet?
    Well it cannot possibly be anything bigger than 120mm or that would be "naughty" and against Minsk. Residents simply say it was volleys, so mass use of mortars firing simultaneously, or something..
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:05 pm

Khepesh wrote:
    Rodinazombie wrote:

Any idea what type of weapons being employed yet?
    Well it cannot possibly be anything bigger than 120mm or that would be "naughty" and against Minsk. Residents simply say it was volleys, so mass use of mortars firing simultaneously, or something..

And Maidan using Pions is not naughty and against Minsk?
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:05 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:
    Erk wrote:
    whir wrote:
    I bet one Internet that most of those people are demanding to put an end to the shelling by force.

They should volunteer for the front line then.
    Women and children too?

These people just want the war to end. It is their homes being destroyed. It is their people getting killed. They don't give a fuck about geopolitical games between Russia and the West. They just want this war to end. If Russia/NAF is unable to drive the Kiev junta away from the shelling distance of Donetsk then they better surrender and let Kiev have Donbass.

"demanding to put an end to the shelling by force"  sounds like an escalation to me. Surrender might work but I doubt it, Kiev will just continue ethnic cleansing of anything Russian. I don't think there is an easy solution, Kiev want war with Russia for the US, not just reclaim Donbass and Crimea.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:53 pm

SLAVA MARIO GALAXY®!!!

The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 34 CHFiwZaXAAAN5IS

Post  Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:33 am

sepheronx wrote:
    Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:

So the shelling and cold blooded murder of the Oktyarbsky residents is your definition of a new hope?

If the people are fine with Ukrops having artillery and units stationed in their location to be used to shell Donetsk, I say returned fire should eventually be expected and they have no one to blame but themselves for not assisting driving out the Ukrainian troops or leaving altogether.
    I understand that part, but the Ukrainians don't seem to eager to leave even if there is local pressure as we saw in Konstantinovka. But as Flaming Python has said before is the Rebels have always had the moral superiority in this conflict and they should do their best to keep it. With that said, I wish the famed wind would blow some guided Kransopol shells to make the Rebel's job easier and safer.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:51 am

sepheronx wrote:
    Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:

Did You notice that Ukrainians are using same logic too.
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:05 am

Looks like Kiev is moving more gear to the front line.

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:22 am

Regular wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:

Did  You notice that Ukrainians are using same logic too.

Do onto others as they do onto you.

It seems to be somewhat working for Ukrops. Slavyansk is an example.

And yes, it is quite valid. People of donentsk on the other hand are demanding for the novorussian forces to fight the ukrops, the other civies may just be pissing in the wind.

With that said, we dont really know as it is quiet atm.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:44 am

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-15/obamas-anti-russia-policy-escalates-dod-tells-congress-nukes-are-still-table#comment-6200328

Just to let you guys know, the US government is indeed insane and considering possible striking Russia.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:31 am

sepheronx wrote:http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-15/obamas-anti-russia-policy-escalates-dod-tells-congress-nukes-are-still-table#comment-6200328

Just to let you guys know, the US government is indeed insane and considering possible striking Russia.

We can ask them: how many tritium you still have in your storage ?

Let be reminded that half-life of tritium is 12 years. And the U.S. stopped producing military tritium in 1986.

Last edited by higurashihougi on Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:38 am

What is happening ? Suckasshitvili the Tie Eater has just say bad thing about Ukraina under leadership of Poroshenko. Politicial infighting ?

http://www.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=2629775&cid=9

I don't know whether Suckasshitvili may "commit suicide".
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:07 am

higurashihougi wrote:What is happening ? Suckasshitvili the Tie Eater has just say bad thing about Ukraina under leadership of Poroshenko. Politicial infighting ?

If he "committed suicide" I would jump over the moon with the cow.

Post  Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:07 am

OminousSpudd wrote:
    higurashihougi wrote:What is happening ? Suckasshitvili the Tie Eater has just say bad thing about Ukraina under leadership of Poroshenko. Politicial infighting ?

If he "committed suicide" I would jump over the moon with the cow.
    Ditto.

But if Misha really did commit political suicide, I sure hope that he learned not to mess with the Russians and it comes down to actual infighting and killing between Petro and Misha. What is the harm in letting two evils fight it out?
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:10 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:SLAVA MARIO GALAXY®!!!

The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 34 CHFiwZaXAAAN5IS

Ah yes, one of those non-existent Ukrop Nazi's who seem to be invisible to the collective West and its paid legions of Russophobe trollz...
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:14 am

sepheronx wrote:http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-15/obamas-anti-russia-policy-escalates-dod-tells-congress-nukes-are-still-table#comment-6200328

If true, this is one of the scariest, bat-shit crazy things I have ever heard, and the final proof (in case any was needed) that the US Ruling Elite are stone-cold psychopaths and lunatics. It's not exactly surprising, but still shocking when these maniacs actually come out and say it.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:48 am

Big_Gazza wrote:

If true, this is one of the scariest, bat-shit crazy things I have ever heard, and the final proof (in case any was needed) that the US Ruling Elite are stone-cold psychopaths and lunatics.  It's not exactly surprising, but still shocking when these maniacs actually come out and say it.

Well, if they ever do decide to actually strike, I am hoping Russia will strike back hard as a means of showing they truly mean business. If both sides leave it to cruise missile use, it could spare us a full blown nuclear war.
    whir

Post  whir Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:27 am

WAR: UKRAINE-RUSSIA wrote:Burning an unexploded 122mm Mina June 15, 2015
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:29 am

Explosion at Svoboda offices in Sumy in the early hours. The exact cause is still being investigated.
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 34 Eaa3d32fb9d2
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:41 am

sepheronx wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:

If true, this is one of the scariest, bat-shit crazy things I have ever heard, and the final proof (in case any was needed) that the US Ruling Elite are stone-cold psychopaths and lunatics.  It's not exactly surprising, but still shocking when these maniacs actually come out and say it.

Well, if they ever do decide to actually strike, I am hoping Russia will strike back hard as a means of showing they truly mean business.  If both sides leave it to cruise missile use, it could spare us a full blown nuclear war.

That is simply a mean to jerk off the uneducated and brainwashed White House's minions in the world. I am assured that there is no way the White house can ever think of that even in its wildest dream.

Nuclear weapons of the U.S. is clearly inferior to Russia. Since the event when the USSR tested Tsar Bomba in 1961, it is clear that there is no way the West can outcompete Russia in nuclear weapons.

Not to mention the level of U.S. - Russia trade. Boeing still need titanium parts made by Russia. Western astronaunts and satellites still need Russian space rockets. The core parts of ISS is maintained by Russia. Recentlya certain U.S. gasoline billionaire has just made a great investment into Russia disregard of "sanction".

If Obama really wanted to nuke Russia, he would immediately meet the same fate as Kennedy.
    whir

Post  whir Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:56 am

Novosti Donbassa via Google Translate wrote:Арестован боевик батальона "Призрак"

Arrested insurgent battalion "Ghost"
    10:02 / 16/06/2015 - News of Donbass

In Lugansk region detained insurgent battalion "Ghost" terrorist organization "LC". This was reported in the press service of the prosecutor's office of Luhansk region.

The prosecutor's office of the city Lisichansk in charge of the pre-trial investigation in criminal proceedings on the fact of participation of the inhabitants of the city Popasnjansky Mountain area in the activities of illegal armed groups.

It was established that local resident from April to July 2014 took an active part in an illegal armed group "Army of the South East", and was a member of the battalion "Ghost."

Reported suspected militants and the court remanded a detention.

Now the pre-trial investigation is continuing. His move is controlled by the Prosecutor's Office of Lugansk region.

For the commission of the said criminal offense punishable by imprisonment for a term of 3 to 8 years. Continue reading.

На линии огня wrote:ATO fail - tank stopped
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:56 am

Please forgive my rudeness but WTF IS THIS SHIT ? Shocked  Shocked  confused  confused  affraid  affraid

The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 34 11537803_490967851055135_7870258354894755055_n
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:00 pm

higurashihougi wrote:Please forgive my rudeness but WTF IS THIS SHIT ? Shocked  Shocked  confused  confused  affraid  affraid

The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 34 11537803_490967851055135_7870258354894755055_n

Written in English... who exactly is the intended consumer for this propaganda?.....
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:02 pm

higurashihougi wrote:Please forgive my rudeness but WTF IS THIS SHIT ? Shocked  Shocked  confused  confused  affraid  affraid

Hahahaahah i just nearly drowned my ipad in coffee.

I will ask the same question, WTF is this shit???

Ukraine is like a comedy show, if it werent for the war it would be hilarious watching those clowns behave.

BTW, saakashvili has been bad mouthing the ukrainian government and poroshenko quite a lot recently. Not something you would expect from a man grateful to his new employers who are protecting him from jailtime back home. I hardly think poroshenko would have happily appointed someone who would be so critical of him right off the bat. I get the feeling saakashvili has been forced on poroshenko by the USA.

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:04 pm

Khepesh wrote:Explosion at Svoboda offices in Sumy in the early hours. The exact cause is still being investigated.
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #15 - Page 34 Eaa3d32fb9d2

Explosion? How outrageous!!!... No tactical squad following up with body armour, assault weapons and grenades? Talk about opportunity lost.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:48 pm