Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+8
Cyberspec
Zivo
Werewolf
vlad4eva
GarryB
KoTeMoRe
NationalRus
KomissarBojanchev
12 posters

Should russia legalise cannabis?

Poll

What should the legal status of cannabis be in Russia?

[ 8 ]
    Should russia legalise cannabis? - Page 2 Bar_left44%Should russia legalise cannabis? - Page 2 Bar_right [44%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Should russia legalise cannabis? - Page 2 Bar_left11%Should russia legalise cannabis? - Page 2 Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Should russia legalise cannabis? - Page 2 Bar_left6%Should russia legalise cannabis? - Page 2 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Should russia legalise cannabis? - Page 2 Bar_left11%Should russia legalise cannabis? - Page 2 Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Should russia legalise cannabis? - Page 2 Bar_left17%Should russia legalise cannabis? - Page 2 Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 2 ]

Total Votes: 18
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16

Should russia legalise cannabis? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should russia legalise cannabis?

Post  collegeboy16 Wed May 20, 2015 4:10 pm

Regular wrote:Tried plenty of party drugs, used steroids for 3+ years(Deca + Susta + Methan) still consider weed to be biggest evil and I would never smoke it in my life. It slows You down, makes you weak, clouds your head, reduces dopamine level, fucks memory. Even track of coke doesn't give You such side effects.
    Weed is western comformist drug anyway
    oh, is that so? changed my mind, remove it from premises.
    Regular
    Regular

Should russia legalise cannabis? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should russia legalise cannabis?

Post  Regular Wed May 20, 2015 4:22 pm

All drugs are bad. Simple as that. But it's Your body and and it's up to You how You kill Yourself. Eating a burger or smoking cigarette.
    For me it was friends who had biggest influence, but then I had to start life on my own and it's pretty hard to even find free time not to mention get high when there are more productive things You can do. Addiction means liability, You are bound and restrained by it and it gives You even less freedom. Just my 2 kopeiks

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:21 am