Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+56
KomissarBojanchev
Hisroyalhighness
Big_Gazza
Osobist
Akula971
Teshub
Karl Haushofer
Walther von Oldenburg
magnumcromagnon
type055
Inetwarrior
Cyberspec
Bolt
Cowboy's daughter
flamming_python
whir
collegeboy16
Viktor
Monarchist
Morpheus Eberhardt
alexZam
medo
par far
Vann7
GarryB
Cahaba
Rodinazombie
TheArmenian
sepheronx
ExBeobachter1987
gregoire
Mr.Comrade
macedonian
max steel
KoTeMoRe
Regular
etaepsilonk
higurashihougi
Khepesh
auslander
Erk
Werewolf
Admin
franco
cheesfactory
Airbornewolf
Godric
BKP
Ghoster
PapaDragon
Flagship Victory
mack8
George1
Neutrality
kvs
AlfaT8
60 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13

whir

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #13

Post  whir Mon May 18, 2015 10:07 pm

sepheronx wrote:That USA today article is shit. Why bother posting it? They don't even have Western media in donetsk.
    For variety sake.

Flagship Victory wrote:I think this whir guy is known as Hindustani78 on pakistani defense forum who is actually a Lithuanian trool who posts all these full length articles taking up space he extremely hates Russia. Just my TWO cents. Wink
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 38 16826043

I'm not registered at Defence.pk, I'm not Lithuanian and I like Russia so please stop.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #13

Post  Flagship Victory Mon May 18, 2015 10:09 pm

whir wrote:I'm not registered at Defence.pk, I'm not Lithuanian and I like Russia so please stop.

The stop quoting Guardian, CNN, BBC, USAToday, Forbes, The New York Times or any other US government MSM garbage. Do that again and I will report you.
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Mon May 18, 2015 10:17 pm

Flagship Victory wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:That USA today article is shit. Why bother posting it? They dont even have Western media in donetsk.

I think this whir guy is known as Hindustani78 on pakistani defense forum who is actually a Lithuanian trool who posts all these full length articles taking up space he extremely hates Russia. Just my TWO cents. Wink

Back on the two captured ex special forces. I hope they won't get summarily executed. Putch did say they are charged with terrorism. See what happens? Russia released all captured NG killers after treating their wounds and now putch does this to captured Russians. This tells Putin exactly what NOT to do. Sigh. Mironov has visted DPR. Putin has never done so. Vote Mironov or Zhirinovsky. Vote out Putin. 2018 yes we can!

At the end of the day, I think, Putin should respect people's lives more. He should not allow putch to use heavy artillery to massacre civilians of Donbas, even if it means bringing more money to Russia's GDP. After all, money is made by man, lives are made by God.
    Everything you post always comes around to the same sh*t. You are a clever troll, I'll give you that, but a troll none-the-less.

And the word is putsch... putSch. If the misspelling you keep using is a deliberate part of your charade, then, again, kudos to your inventiveness. If not, then all I can do is wonder if you have a low forehead.

If this character you've invented were in the NAF, he would get batman'd for sure, so it actually is a bit funny.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Mon May 18, 2015 10:19 pm

sepheronx wrote:Hmm, they got caught too easily if they are ex gru. Standards dropped?

Anyway, hopefully they are returned. They will probably ask for their pilot back.

Russian spec ops opperated very well in Georgia. Now it doesnt confirm if these guys are actually ex GRU byt the associates from special forces veterans asking for them back is good indication.

Wonder if they will get them back or use them as a continuous media parade.

They were wounded in a firefight from my understanding or at least one of them.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Mon May 18, 2015 10:23 pm

Update. The 2 ex special forces are charged with terrorism under Ukrainian law. Penalty is pretty bad. Life sentence. No prisoner exchange. No bail.

The US keyboard send key sent 1 billion USD to putsch.

http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/ukraine-us-sign-agreement-on-1-billion-loan-guarantees-to-kyiv-388879.html

Last edited by Flagship Victory on Mon May 18, 2015 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Mon May 18, 2015 10:32 pm

Shit for them. Their fault they ended up giving up. Ukraine can torture the shit out of them all they want really. If Russia has removed them from active duty then it's their own fault.
    No sympathy for them. They are not combatants in my book. Better should've joined NAF.

Last edited by Regular on Mon May 18, 2015 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    whir

Post  whir Mon May 18, 2015 10:36 pm

Flagship Victory wrote:The stop quoting Guardian, CNN, BBC, USAToday, Forbes, The New York Times or any other US government MSM garbage. Do that again and I will report you.
    Report me, I'm also quoting MSM garbage from Ukraine and Russian sources so calm down.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Mon May 18, 2015 10:36 pm

If the Ukrainians don't release them like the Russians are asking, next time there's a cauldron, they'll be all wiped out. No more mercy.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon May 18, 2015 10:38 pm

Flagship Victory wrote:Update. Russian government says those 2 captured LPR fighter were Russian special forces but who had quit to defend the people of Donbas. I knew it. Putin speaks not a word even though putch shells Donbas every single day doing genocide. Russian people must, I repeat, must vote out Putin in 2018. Mironov, Zhirinovsky, anyone but Putin.

VSS Vintorez is not inherited by Ukraine even though it is a late 1980s weapon.

Bolded part made me laugh hard, you could have at least put Shoigu in there to avoid embarrassment. lol1

Also, these days anyone and their grandma' has Vintorez, that thing is on open market...

Neutrality wrote:If the Ukrainians don't release them like the Russians are asking, next time there's a cauldron, they'll be all wiped out. No more mercy.

Goes without saying  russia
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Mon May 18, 2015 10:38 pm

Neutrality wrote:If the Ukrainians don't release them like the Russians are asking, next time there's a cauldron, they'll be all wiped out. No more mercy.
    According to who? Wow Russia responded so much after this
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelling_of_Donetsk,_Russia
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Mon May 18, 2015 10:41 pm

Regular wrote:Shit for them. Their fault they ended up giving up. Ukraine can torture the shit out of them all they want really. If Russia has removed them from active duty then it's their own fault.
    No sympathy for them. They are not combatants in my book. Better should've joined NAF.

LPR said they had joined LPR and are LPR soldiers. They resigned from special forces like Strelkov did and went to Donbas to defend the people of Donbas from genocide.

Last edited by Flagship Victory on Mon May 18, 2015 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Mon May 18, 2015 10:41 pm

But my opinion that Ukrainian lesbo pilot should be let go home as now she is martyr for Ukrainians. God forbid she will starve her fat face to death, her picture will be everywhere like Timoshenkos or ... Banderas like now.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon May 18, 2015 10:42 pm

Flagship Victory wrote:
    whir wrote:I'm not registered at Defence.pk, I'm not Lithuanian and I like Russia so please stop.

The stop quoting Guardian, CNN, BBC, USAToday, Forbes, The New York Times or any other US government MSM garbage. Do that again and I will report you.

Then you should report all of us since we all do it.

I alone posted several Forbes articles just this week... angel
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Mon May 18, 2015 10:44 pm

whir wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:The stop quoting Guardian, CNN, BBC, USAToday, Forbes, The New York Times or any other US government MSM garbage. Do that again and I will report you.
    Report me, I'm also quoting MSM garbage from Ukraine and Russian sources so calm down.

AFAIK, you are not allowed to quote all articles which takes up space. Give links but do not quote.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Mon May 18, 2015 10:45 pm

Flagship Victory wrote:
    Regular wrote:Shit for them. Their fault they ended up giving up. Ukraine can torture the shit out of them all they want really. If Russia has removed them from active duty then it's their own fault.

LPR said they had joined LPR and are LPR soldiers.
    OK, so what's the problem them? Why Russia even respond and talk about torture. Ukraine was torturing sep prisoners from day one. Not like now when they are used for PR tricks, but they were crippling them or leaving them gravely injured before giving them up like Strelkov said many times. Why Russia said nothing about them?
    Next thing seps should do is to fucking hang ukrainians or bash their heads in infront of cameras and that's it. Enough of this circus, You can't win wars being nice. Same shits who were released back home to Ukraine came back to fight again as they know if they surrender nothing happens. Seps should go chechen on Ukr army and break their crumbling morale if shit hits the fan. There will be no reconciliation no matter what.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Mon May 18, 2015 10:47 pm

Regular wrote:OK, so what's the problem them? Why Russia even respond and talk about torture. Ukraine was torturing sep prisoners from day one. Not like now when they are used for PR tricks, but they were crippling  them or leaving them gravely injured before giving them up like Strelkov said many times. Why Russia said nothing about them?
    Next thing seps should do is to fucking hang ukrainians or bash their heads in infront of cameras and that's it. Enough of this circus, You can't win wars being nice. Same shits who were released back home to Ukraine came back to fight again as they know if they surrender nothing happens. Seps should go chechen on Ukr army and break their crumbling morale if shit hits the fan. There will be no reconciliation no matter what.

These 2 ex special forces are Russian citizens. They are not Ukrainian citizens like most NAF folks are.

PapaDragon wrote:Also, these days anyone and their grandma' has Vintorez, that thing is on open market...

Pure BS.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon May 18, 2015 10:51 pm

Regular wrote:But my opinion that Ukrainian lesbo pilot should be let go home as now she is martyr for Ukrainians. God forbid she will starve her fat face to death, her picture will be everywhere like Timoshenkos or ... Banderas like now.

Does anyone even remember or care about Timoshenko? Didn't think so.

Pretty soon Ukrainians will have much bigger problems than some POW freak so I do not think that they will spend too many precious calories thinking about her...

The Situation in the Ukraine. #13 - Page 38 Gdp-growth-annual

And we're still long way from Christmas  Cool
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Mon May 18, 2015 10:55 pm

PapaDragon wrote:Pretty soon Ukrainians will have much bigger problems than some POW freak so I do not think that they will spend too many precious calories thinking about her...

Don't count on GDP. It's nothing but a digital number in a computer. See? US send key sent 1 billion USD to Ukraine today.

http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/ukraine-us-sign-agreement-on-1-billion-loan-guarantees-to-kyiv-388879.html

GDP number is nothing. People's lives are important. Do you have a clue how many Donbas civilians are massacred by putsch artillery bombardment every day?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon May 18, 2015 11:02 pm

Flagship Victory wrote:......................................

Don't count on GDP. It's nothing but a digital number in a computer. See? US send key sent 1 billion USD to Ukraine today.

GDP number is nothing. People's lives are important. Do you have a clue how many Donbas civilians are massacred by putsch artillery bombardment every day?

Will US bend laws of physics and send Kiev more time? Because that is what they need now and running out of...

I know that civilians get killed but this is war. People die. Do you want entire Russia to go down the drain like Ukraine? Because that is what you are suggesting.

People's lives are important. Tens of millions of peoples (Russian in this case) lives are more important...or have you forgot about the 90's?

Russia still does not have enough power to do what you want. In the near future yes, but not now. Stop acting like this is a video-game.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Mon May 18, 2015 11:04 pm

PapaDragon wrote:Will US bend laws of physics and send Kiev more time? Because that is what they need now and running out of...

I know that civilians get killed but this is war. People die. Do you want entire Russia to go down the drain like Ukraine? Because that is what you are suggesting.

People's lives are important. Tens of millions of peoples (Russian in this case) lives are more important...or have you forgot about the 90's?  

Russia still does not have enough power to do what you want. In the near future yes, but not now. Stop acting like this is a video-game.

I said it before, I'll say it again. Economy is nothing but a digital number in a computer. It is not physical. You can't touch it. The US send key can send a quantillion USD to putsch. It has nothing to do with the laws of physics.

Putin will not win anything with Minsk 2. People will die at the hands of putsch. Russia will be sanctioned for not giving Crimea to Ukraine. NAF has to go on the offensive to restore democracy in Ukraine. There will not be a Maidan 2 unless FSB starts it like how CIA started Maidan.
    whir

Post  whir Mon May 18, 2015 11:14 pm

TV Channel OPLOT TV wrote:18/05/2015. heavy battle in Donetsk, heavy artillery sounds.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Mon May 18, 2015 11:15 pm

whir wrote:
    TV Channel OPLOT TV wrote:18/05/2015. heavy battle in Donetsk, heavy artillery sounds.

And Putin does not say a word. Does Putin expect the US to lift sanctions by not saying a word? Why is NAF not allowed to return fire using 152 mm artillery to destroy putsch artillery positions?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon May 18, 2015 11:25 pm

Flagship Victory wrote:......................................

I said it before, I'll say it again. Economy is nothing but a digital number in a computer. It is not physical. You can't touch it. The US send key can send a quantillion USD to putsch. It has nothing to do with the laws of physics.

Putin will not win anything with Minsk 2. People will die at the hands of putsch. Russia will be sanctioned for not giving Crimea to Ukraine. NAF has to go on the offensive to restore democracy in Ukraine. There will not be a Maidan 2 unless FSB starts it like how CIA started Maidan.

So economy is just number on a computer but OMG Russia will be sanctioned!!! Nice way to discredit yourself... lol1

Why should anyone, least of all NAF, "restore" democracy in Ukraine? Ukraine never had democracy, never needed it or really wanted it and soon there will not be Ukraine anymore.
    Whole country in it's current form and size is just a liability for Russia.

Nobody wants to bother with maidan 2.0 because whole country will soon implode and decompose like a carcass that it is.

What purpose does the Ukraine serve anymore? Enlighten me...
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon May 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Flagship Victory wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:Pretty soon Ukrainians will have much bigger problems than some POW freak so I do not think that they will spend too many precious calories thinking about her...

That's a funny approach. When the metric tells you that you have less, then just shoot the metric and pretend you have more.

GDP is the only measure of the macro-economy used by everyone. A 17.6% drop is real and you can see it on the streets of
    Kiev as people come to street corners to sell their possessions like was the cased during the 1990s.

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Mon May 18, 2015 11:31 pm

PapaDragon wrote:

So economy is just number on a computer but OMG Russia will be sanctioned!!! Nice way to discredit yourself...  lol1

I think you are confused, sanctions are not the economy. Sanctions are the restriction/blocking of international trade for goods, services or exchange of one currency for another.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:16 am