Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+13
Bolt
TheArmenian
Viktor
Morpheus Eberhardt
Monarchist
George1
Werewolf
Cowboy's daughter
kvs
macedonian
KoTeMoRe
Cpt Caz
auslander
17 posters

Greetings from Krimu

auslander
    auslander

Greetings from Krimu - Page 2 Empty Re: Greetings from Krimu

Post  auslander Fri May 01, 2015 10:03 pm

Inetwarrior wrote:at least you can write here without fear of being banned...

Shucks, I didn't have to write, all I had to do was open a beer with the wrong hand and I got either a ban, an infraction or a lovely PM. It's great to see so many of the good folks coming here, kind of like a reunion at the local pub.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri May 01, 2015 10:30 pm

auslander wrote:
    Inetwarrior wrote:at least you can write here without fear of being banned...

Shucks, I didn't have to write, all I had to do was open a beer with the wrong hand and I got either a ban, an infraction or a lovely PM. It's great to see so many of the good folks coming here, kind of like a reunion at the local pub.

You will also not get infracted (I don't think there is even a system of infractions here) for "hot linking".   I got infracted at MP net for this
    ludicrous reason.   If someone is worried about their bandwidth costs, then they should not be hosting images.   It's not any web
    surfer's responsibility to save them money.

It seems to me that The Mess has all this MP net style BS.
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Fri May 01, 2015 11:10 pm

kvs wrote: You will also not get infracted (I don't think there is even a system of infractions here) for "hot linking".   I got infracted at MP net for this
    ludicrous reason.   If someone is worried about their bandwidth costs, then they should not be hosting images.   It's not any web
    surfer's responsibility to save them money.

It seems to me that The Mess has all this MP net style BS.  

I joined The Mess couple days before I found this forum. Doubt I'll post there any more although I will look from time to time. I agree, the same crap has started already from the usual suspects, and I suspect a couple of them are already here albeit under different names. I won't even bother to reply to trolling.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon May 04, 2015 7:19 pm

welcome

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:52 am