Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+57
ludovicense
caveat emptor
Broski
mnrck
lancelot
teh_beard
Krepost
Autodestruct
Russian_Patriot_
ALAMO
Azi
par far
slasher
limb
calripson
LMFS
Kiko
Scorpius
PapaDragon
franco
owais.usmani
PhSt
Nibiru
dino00
Hole
Rmf
miketheterrible
zg18
Book.
Godric
sepheronx
higurashihougi
JohninMK
A Different Voice
George1
OminousSpudd
Cowboy's daughter
Firebird
Walther von Oldenburg
Werewolf
medo
AlfaT8
magnumcromagnon
Karl Haushofer
Project Canada
kvs
ExBeobachter1987
KoTeMoRe
Khepesh
flamming_python
Cyberspec
KomissarBojanchev
TheArmenian
ekacipta021292
GarryB
Viktor
Admin
61 posters

Russian Agriculture News

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian Agriculture News - Page 27 Empty Re: Russian Agriculture News

Post  flamming_python Tue May 23, 2023 9:47 pm

ludovicense wrote:For me, this soy issue is nothing more than a letter of intent. I can't see Russia coming close to being a relevant supplier of soybeans. I don't think it's even possible to drastically increase production since it's a hot climate crop. Here in Brazil it is planted in the cerrado (equivalent to the African savannah, although it is not the same thing).

Some numbers from Brazilian agriculture can be a benchmark for Russian agriculture.
    -Agribusiness exports totaled US$ 159.09 billion in 2022, up 32% over the previous year
    -Grain harvest is estimated at 313 million tons driven by soy
    -Soybean production in Brazil in 2022/23 should be 155 million tons, says consultancy

Russia has technology and a huge amount of land available to boost current numbers, which in my view are quite timid when compared to the potential that can be achieved.
    Even more so considering that the "hungry" Asian market is on your side.

Russia has been exporting soybeans to China for a few years now, it's grown in the Primorye region which is right next to China. Although I would certainly agree that the potential here is ultimately limited as the population of farmers in the Russian Far East is not that large. So far some have invested into growing soybeans and thanks to that soybean production has been growing by 20-30% annually. Chinese demand makes its lucrative.
    Maybe if Chinese farmers are brought into Russia to grow it on some of the currently fallow soil.
    There was also a scheme being discussed between Russia and Uzbekistan a couple years ago about potentially bringing in 1-2 million Uzbeks to farm on fallow lands in Russia. Don't know what's happening with that.

GarryB and Kiko like this post

Kiko
    Kiko

Post  Kiko Wed May 24, 2023 1:59 am

ludovicense wrote:
    Kiko wrote:Putin says China is promising for Russia in terms of soybean exports, 05.18.2023.

https://sputniknewsbrasil.com.br/20230518/putin-diz-que-china-e-promissora-para-russia-em-termos-de-exportacoes-de-soja-28889828.html

For me, this soy issue is nothing more than a letter of intent. I can't see Russia coming close to being a relevant supplier of soybeans. I don't think it's even possible to drastically increase production since it's a hot climate crop. Here in Brazil it is planted in the cerrado (equivalent to the African savannah, although it is not the same thing).

Some numbers from Brazilian agriculture can be a benchmark for Russian agriculture.
    -Agribusiness exports totaled US$ 159.09 billion in 2022, up 32% over the previous year
    -Soybean production in Brazil in 2022/23 should be 155 million tons, says consultancy

Russia has technology and a huge amount of land available to boost current numbers, which in my view are quite timid when compared to the potential that can be achieved.
    Brazilian soybean is mostly GMO so avoid it as hell!

kvs, Hole, owais.usmani and Broski like this post

Krepost
    Krepost

Post  Krepost Wed May 24, 2023 3:13 am

ludovicense wrote:
    Kiko wrote:Putin says China is promising for Russia in terms of soybean exports, 05.18.2023.

https://sputniknewsbrasil.com.br/20230518/putin-diz-que-china-e-promissora-para-russia-em-termos-de-exportacoes-de-soja-28889828.html

For me, this soy issue is nothing more than a letter of intent. I can't see Russia coming close to being a relevant supplier of soybeans. I don't think it's even possible to drastically increase production since it's a hot climate crop. Here in Brazil it is planted in the cerrado (equivalent to the African savannah, although it is not the same thing).

Incorrect. Soybeans are grown in cold climate.
    It is one of the main cash crops of Canada.

GarryB, flamming_python, Hole, owais.usmani and Kiko like this post

ludovicense
    ludovicense

Post  ludovicense Wed May 24, 2023 3:18 pm

Kiko wrote:
    ludovicense wrote:

Almost all large-scale agriculture in Brazil has been transgenic for decades. Corn and Soy mainly. There was prejudice at first, due to health fears, but today that has dissipated. If it harmed human beings, we would have 1 billion dead people in the world. Mainly Chinese who are huge consumers of Brazilian agribusiness.

As for planting in hot weather, I took Brazil as a reference (I am not an expert in agriculture). Anyway if production in Russia is so low it means it has huge room for expansion.

Here is the world ranking.

Top soy producers in the world (by million metric tons)
    Brazil — 125,887,672
    United States — 123,664,230
    Argentina — 37,787,927
    China — 14,193,621
    India — 13,786,000
    Paraguay — 11,045,971
    Canada — 7,266,600
    Ukraine — 4,460,770
    Russia — 4,026,850
    Bolivia — 2,942,131

One thing is for sure....she should move to Ukraine soon.
    ludovicense
    ludovicense

Post  ludovicense Wed May 24, 2023 3:27 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    ludovicense wrote:For me, this soy issue is nothing more than a letter of intent. I can't see Russia coming close to being a relevant supplier of soybeans. I don't think it's even possible to drastically increase production since it's a hot climate crop. Here in Brazil it is planted in the cerrado (equivalent to the African savannah, although it is not the same thing).

Russia has been exporting soybeans to China for a few years now, it's grown in the Primorye region which is right next to China. Although I would certainly agree that the potential here is ultimately limited as the population of farmers in the Russian Far East is not that large. So far some have invested into growing soybeans and thanks to that soybean production has been growing by 20-30% annually. Chinese demand makes its lucrative.
    Maybe if Chinese farmers are brought into Russia to grow it on some of the currently fallow soil.
    There was also a scheme being discussed between Russia and Uzbekistan a couple years ago about potentially bringing in 1-2 million Uzbeks to farm on fallow lands in Russia. Don't know what's happening with that.

Interesting to know that Russia exports soybeans to China given the current production level.
    ludovicense
    ludovicense

Post  ludovicense Wed May 24, 2023 3:52 pm

S.L. Kanthan
    @Kanthan2030
    Russia and China are investing about $100 billion on a new “Grain Corridor” that will increase exports of wheat and barley.

Trains, my friend, are very crucial for land-based trade, especially in Eurasia.

I just saw this twitter... Asia is a huge bottomless hole...insatiable market. Russian leaders seem to be listening to my comments. Russian Agriculture News - Page 27 1f600

GarryB likes this post

Kiko
    Kiko

Post  Kiko Wed May 24, 2023 4:42 pm

ludovicense wrote:
    Kiko wrote:
    ludovicense wrote:

Almost all large-scale agriculture in Brazil has been transgenic for decades. Corn and Soy mainly. There was prejudice at first, due to health fears, but today that has dissipated. If it harmed human beings, we would have 1 billion dead people in the world. Mainly Chinese who are huge consumers of Brazilian agribusiness.

As for planting in hot weather, I took Brazil as a reference (I am not an expert in agriculture). Anyway if production in Russia is so low it means it has huge room for expansion.

Here is the world ranking.

Top soy producers in the world (by million metric tons)
    Brazil — 125,887,672
    United States — 123,664,230
    Argentina — 37,787,927
    China — 14,193,621
    India — 13,786,000
    Paraguay — 11,045,971
    Canada — 7,266,600
    Ukraine — 4,460,770
    Russia — 4,026,850
    Bolivia — 2,942,131

One thing is for sure....she should move to Ukraine soon.
    Monsanto made and has been making humongous profits on mainly Brazilian soybean and corn crops with its Glyphosate Roundup herbicide.
    On the other hand, Russia's number one agricultural and food sanitary health priority is the national consumption and export of natural Agro products.

GarryB, kvs and Broski like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Wed May 24, 2023 4:58 pm

Who fucking cares? The Chinese want to eat shit pumped with GMO and toxic chemicals - why stop them? Just sell the shit and laugh your way to the bank.

sepheronx and owais.usmani like this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Wed May 24, 2023 9:02 pm

lyle6 wrote:Who fucking cares? The Chinese want to eat shit pumped with GMO and toxic chemicals - why stop them? Just sell the shit and laugh your way to the bank.
    Russia cares. After all they would be poisoning and depleting their own soil by following Brazil's example and for what? A few extra dollars? There's a huge, relatively untapped market for GMO-free and glyshophate-free crops like wheat and soy, Russia should exploit that to it's full potential.

sepheronx, GarryB, markgreven, flamming_python, kvs and Hole like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu May 25, 2023 4:34 am

Cigarette companies used to claim health benefits from smoking and funded labs and doctors to refute all the studies and lab reports that linked smoking to health problems and cancers.

The problem is that big US companies care more about profit than they do about human health and therefore cannot be trusted in anything.

Perhaps if GM was massively effective in allowing food to be grown with less water and infertile soils... if it grew in sandy or stony deserts... then it might be worth the risk, but Russia is GM free and I suspect Chinese customers would prefer not to take a gamble on their health.

Russia doesn't need to be the top producer, but in areas where there is a demand then expanding their production would be good... especially when the top producers can only offer GM products where Russia can offer non-GM products which some customers might prefer... especially if it is cheaper.

Interesting to know that Russia exports soybeans to China given the current production level.

My understanding is that China uses a lot but does not want to import from the US any more because of GM but also because the US is being hostile.

Not a lot of domestic consumption in Russia so most is for export... increasing demand from China means increased production in Russia.

I just saw this twitter... Asia is a huge bottomless hole...insatiable market. Russian leaders seem to be listening to my comments.

The West has been talking about a pivot to the East for over a decade because of the enormous market for their products and produce...

Central and South America as well as Africa are also areas of enormous potential growth too... ironically it is the west that is stagnating.

Monsanto made and has been making humongous profits on mainly Brazilian soybean and corn crops with its Glyphosate Roundup herbicide.

Local farmers have stopped using that shit and now I see bumblebees and lizards which I haven't seen in abundance since the 1970s.

That shit causes cancer.

Who fucking cares? The Chinese want to eat shit pumped with GMO and toxic chemicals - why stop them? Just sell the shit and laugh your way to the bank.

But they don't and that is why there is demand for non GMO Russian products in China and in a lot of other countries around the world.

Russia cares. After all they would be poisoning and depleting their own soil by following Brazil's example and for what? A few extra dollars? There's a huge, relatively untapped market for GMO-free and glyshophate-free crops like wheat and soy, Russia should exploit that to it's full potential.

Wanting US poisons on food would not work for Russia because no doubt the US would block supplies, which is ironic and symbolic of the entire period we live in... the west is making Russians stronger and healthier by denying them cancer causing pesticides as well as junk food and booze from the west...

Last edited by GarryB on Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Broski likes this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Thu May 25, 2023 8:43 am

Broski wrote:
    And there's an even bigger market for goyslop. Your local mickey Ds serves more people their lunches in a day than your local eatery would in a year. Again, why care at all when the customer wants that shit?
    ludovicense
    ludovicense

Post  ludovicense Thu May 25, 2023 3:08 pm

Broski wrote:
    lyle6 wrote:Who fucking cares? The Chinese want to eat shit pumped with GMO and toxic chemicals - why stop them? Just sell the shit and laugh your way to the bank.

I don't know if I understand correctly, but are you saying that Brazil is poisoning the world? The Brazilian market is estimated at 1.5 billion people annually.
    Kiko
    Kiko

Post  Kiko Thu May 25, 2023 3:34 pm

are you saying that Brazil is poisoning the world?

The yanquis are, with its Monsanto shit. Since it was once named "Estados Unidos do Brasil" (United States of Brazil), the South American nation is only imitating them, completely ignoring recommendations by sound medical & environmental sources.

ludovicense
    ludovicense

Post  ludovicense Thu May 25, 2023 10:07 pm

What you say has nothing to do with it. You are completely wrong. Well, I won't waste my time with a useless discussion.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri May 26, 2023 4:14 am

I can't tell you if GMO food is safe or not, but what I do know is that the American company pushing it... Monsanto, is bloody brutal and I would do everything possible to not work with them or buy their products.

I saw documentaries independently made in the US because the networks don't seem to want to talk about it where Monsanto would sell their seed to one farmer in a region and when the wind blows some of that seed onto other properties they will start demanding that farmer signs a contract with them or they will sue them for growing their seed without permission.... total bastards...

And of course you have to buy new seed every year from them...

Very dirty business...

kvs and Broski like this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Fri May 26, 2023 8:39 am

Russia can gain a lot of support for its own safe, pure foods against the filth that the west wants to kill people with.

The usual criminals are trying to force GMO poisons on us in the West.
    But also, people are often eating chemicals that are sold to us as actual foods.
    Strongbow "apple" cider in England, "beef steaks" in Holland, "tuna" in Subway USA have all turned out to be lies and misdescriptions. All 3 were actually lab/chemical products with no vegetables, meat or fish in them.
    This isn't just happening in cheap "bargain supermarkets", but also in expensive restaurants.

Its a blatant lie, but governments have been lobbied to allow this fraud.

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Fri May 26, 2023 9:05 pm

Firebird wrote:Russia can gain a lot of support for its own safe, pure foods against the filth that the west wants to kill people with.

But also, people are often eating chemicals that are sold to us as actual foods.
    Strongbow "apple" cider in England, "beef steaks" in Holland, "tuna" in Subway USA have all turned out to be lies and misdescriptions. All 3 were actually lab/chemical products with no vegetables, meat or fish in them.
    This isn't just happening in cheap "bargain supermarkets", but also in expensive restaurants.

You have to distinguish between GMOs and GMOs.
    There is a modification of GMOs in order to improve the survival of the crop, its nutritional value and yield. And there is something that changes whole DNA chains, embedding foreign parts of genes from completely different species, there is the use of toxic substances to change the properties of the cultivated crop, something that makes these products dangerous to humans or nature - this way should be prohibited.

GarryB, franco, kvs and ludovicense like this post

ludovicense
    ludovicense

Post  ludovicense Fri May 26, 2023 11:29 pm

Scorpius wrote:
    Firebird wrote:Russia can gain a lot of support for its own safe, pure foods against the filth that the west wants to kill people with.

You have to distinguish between GMOs and GMOs.
    There is a modification of GMOs in order to improve the survival of the crop, its nutritional value and yield. And there is something that changes whole DNA chains, embedding foreign parts of genes from completely different species, there is the use of toxic substances to change the properties of the cultivated crop, something that makes these products dangerous to humans or nature - this way should be prohibited.

Perfect. The big problem is the pesticide, not the genetic modification. But this has strict control, including genetically modified crops that are more resistant to pests and help to reduce their use.
    Brazil has its own technology in genetic modification. Certainly, there are foreign companies operating here too, but everything is within the standards we have developed. There are no known health problems linked to pesticides in large-scale agriculture. There were some isolated cases, linked to small producers whose control is more difficult (not related to export). But even that has improved here.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat May 27, 2023 5:54 am

Historically farmers used to better understand their land and they used to rotate crops of different types to not deplete the soils, you grow one crop one year and then you give it a break for another year by growing something different and then you cut that down and use it for animal feed or something and you grow another crop on there.

These days with intensive farming you grow one crop over an enormous area and you grow it year after year after year and depending on the type of crop that will drain the soil of elements those crops use, and you need to replace that with fertiliser, which you have to use a lot of... but the core problem is that when you have one crop over thousands of square metres then obviously pests that live off that crop will start to arrive and massively multiply making pesticides necessary.

The big american companies love that because they sell fertiliser and pesticide and of course seeds and they get regular business for all three every year without fail.

Not good for the land and not good for the planet... and certainly not good for people.

GMO is about inserting spider DNA in corn to get some result we are told is useful when normal sensible crop rotation will actually solve most problems with farming... or perhaps growing suitable crops for specific soils and regions.

The Australians spent a fortune growing their own rice... they decided it was hot enough and rice prices were high at one stage because of a few bad harvests in Asia at the time.... ironically because the Monsoon was late a few times, so the Aussies decided to grow their own rice... in a bloody desert...

zardof and Broski like this post

Kiko
    Kiko

Post  Kiko Sat May 27, 2023 7:26 pm

Once you have immune to Roundup Glyphosate herbicide and Monsanto's soybean and corn GMO seeds planted and producing, crops are invulnerable to all the surrounding malicious together with non-malignant herbs which are eliminated by the effect of the herbicide. You kill the environment for the benefit of increased crop productivity.

kvs likes this post

Kiko
    Kiko

Post  Kiko Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:39 pm

Russia becomes India’s top fertilizer supplier – official, 06.01.2023.

Exports throughout the past fiscal year have surpassed $3 billion.

Russia has become the largest supplier of mineral fertilizers to India, the head of the Federation of Indian Export Organizations (FIEO) under India’s Ministry of Commerce and Industry told TASS news agency on Thursday.

Dr. Ajay Sahai said Russian fertilizer exports to New Delhi amounted to over $3 billion in the fiscal year 2022-2023.

“Russia leads in fertilizer shipments, as of 2022-2023 fiscal year. Russia is in the first place, followed by China, Saudi Arabia, Oman and Morocco,” Sahai was cited as saying. He noted that shipments from Saudi Arabia and China amounted to around $2 billion each.

Among the nutrients India buys from Russia are nitrogen, phosphorus, potash, ammonium phosphates and urea, Sahai explained, adding that Russia offers “good, competitive prices” for its products.

As an agrarian country, India is one of the largest consumers of agricultural fertilizers in the world. It is also among the largest producers, although most of its nutrients are used domestically. According to March data from the country’s Ministry of Chemical Industries and Fertilizers, India imported 34 million tons of fertilizers from Russia in April-February 2022-2023, the largest volume in the past three years.

Russia has increased its fertilizer production by 40% over the past decade, to an average of 55 million tons a year, Andrey Guryev, the head of the Russian Association of Fertilizer Producers, said last month. The output boost has made the country the world’s second-largest nutrients producer, according to the official.

“We overtook the United States and India in production, and today we are the largest producer of mineral fertilizers in the world after China,” he said, adding that the country plans to further raise production to 70 million tons over the next five years.

https://www.rt.com/business/577297-russia-india-fertilizer-exports/

GarryB, flamming_python, kvs, lancelot and Broski like this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:45 pm

Dmitry Patrushev: We continue to do everything necessary to support farmers in new regions

Full–fledged integration of new subjects of Russia is another strategic priority of the Ministry of Agriculture.

👩🏻🌾 This year, 4.5 billion rubles are provided to support the agricultural industry of four regions.

Another 2 billion rubles have been allocated for preferential leasing. For farmers of new regions, a simplified procedure does not require confirmation of the status of an agricultural producer.

📄 We are working on the distribution of preferential loans.

quotas for duty-free export of agricultural products are provided for local farmers this year.

From 2024, farmers of new subjects will be able to receive federal funds under the state programs "Land" and "Integrated Development of Rural Areas".
    https://t.me/mcx_ru/1494

Head of the National Meat Association Sergey Yushin on the main achievements of the industry

Last year, the production and export of meat from Russia reached record values. And our country is also the number one in Europe in turkey production
    https://t.me/mcx_ru/1496

GarryB, kvs, owais.usmani and Broski like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:38 pm

The new wheat strains from the 1960s satisfy the "safe GMO" definition but are actually worse for health than the original wheat strains.
    The best manipulation of crop species is selective breeding. GMO is a cheat that brings in negative features.

But GMO has been coupled with cancer agents such as glyphosate. We now consume substantial traces of glyphosate in our bread.
    Call it entropy, eventually the shit gets around.

GarryB and Broski like this post

Kiko
    Kiko

Post  Kiko Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:25 pm

What else was discussed at SPIEF, 06.18.2023.

In the new agricultural season, the grain harvest is estimated at about 123 million tons, export opportunities - at 55-60 million tons, Deputy Prime Minister Victoria Abramchenko said, answering questions from the editors at the Rossiyskaya Gazeta stand.

Sanction pressure is unlikely to interfere with Russian agricultural exports, the Deputy Prime Minister made it clear . “We have been living under the most severe sanctions pressure for a year. And at the same time, the industry is showing good growth, according to Rosstat, agriculture has grown by 6.7% over the year. Agricultural exports have also grown by 12% year-on-year,” she said. The most interesting in terms of agricultural exports now are all the countries of the Greater South: Latin America, Africa, all friendly countries. "In general, now the geography of agricultural exports is 160 countries of the world," Abramchenko noted. She also noted that in certain areas of the national project "Ecology", which ends in 2024, the head of state has already made decisions to continue work. For example, there is an instruction to create a large federal water project,on the improvement of water bodies, large and small rivers such as the Urals, Irtysh, Ob, Don, Terek, the Baltic basin. Now work on this project is being carried out with State Duma deputies, senators, and relevant federal authorities.

https://rg.ru/2023/06/18/podnazhat-na-knopki.html

GarryB, xeno and Broski like this post

Kiko
    Kiko

Post  Kiko Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:38 pm

Russian winemakers are completely switching to domestic components: who will benefit from this by Sergey Vinnik (Republic of Crimea) , Tatyana Pavlovskaya (Krasnodar Territory) , Evgeny Rakul (Rostov Region) for Rossiyskaya Gazeta. 06.25.2023.

Since June 25, Russia has banned the use of imported concentrated grape must in the manufacture of wine to increase its sugar content. Are the winemakers ready for this, how the new rule will affect the price and quality of their products, correspondents of Rossiyskaya Gazeta found out.

It's more reliable

“We have been trying to get rid of imported bulk for a long time,” recalled Alexei Sklyarov, chairman of the Council of Small Winemakers of the Association of Winegrowers and Winemakers of Russia, owner of a private winery (Rostov Region)".

Today, many producers depend on the vacuum must of the concentrate, the general director of one of the wineries in the Krasnodar Territory noted in a conversation with RG. “In our market, up to 50 percent of wines are semi-sweet, where the percentage of concentrated vacuum must is used,” the expert says. “The import ban allows domestic producers to increase its production. In fact, any large winery, with special installations, is capable of producing vacuum must”.

Kuban, according to the Minister of Agriculture and Processing Industry of the region Fyodor Dereka, does not experience any problems with the production of wines with the addition of concentrated grape juice.

“The share of such wines (semi-dry, semi-sweet) in the production volume of large producers is from 30 to 70 percent,” the minister stated. “Some enterprises have acquired installations for the production of vacuum must. New production facilities have also been organized in the region. does not change, so the ban on the use of imported concentrated grape must does not affect our enterprises. If we have our own, why do we need imported?".

Very sweet berries

And in the Crimea, there is no need to artificially influence the sugar content in wine. The grapes on the peninsula ripen naturally. "And gaining a high sugar content," explains winemaker Nikolai Dontsov.

For dry wines and champagnes, he noted, sugar at the time of picking berries should be at the level of 17-19 percent, and for dessert wines - above 26 percent. In different regions of the peninsula, these indicators are not achieved simultaneously. In the Sun Valley - the hottest and driest place in Crimea, where the climate is close to desert - the berry is gaining 16-18 percent of sugar in early September. In the north of the peninsula - by the end of this month or even in October. But in any case, technical grape varieties gain high sugar content without additional catalysts throughout the entire harvest season.

According to the Ministry of Agriculture of Crimea, over the past nine years, the gross grape harvest on the peninsula has almost doubled - up to 130.9 thousand tons. The collection of wine berries is growing thanks to the annual laying of new vineyards - from 900 to 1.5 thousand hectares.

According to the head of the winery Nikolai Molchanov (Rostov region), the ban on bulk will have a positive impact on those producers who make wine exclusively from their own grapes. “If only because those who add imported must have to spend some time rebuilding supplies, and we both sold our wine and sell it, and we are increasing volumes,” he explained.

Nikolai Molchanov is also confident that the new rules will benefit the entire industry. Already, many producers who made cheap semi-sweet wines from balk have begun to plant more of their own vineyards. Especially in Dagestan, the Stavropol Territory and in the Crimea.

It will not be worse

Nevertheless, producers of semi-sweet cheap wine (up to 300 rubles per bottle or 1 liter) are now waiting. How will wort prices change? These sentiments were told to RG by the general director of a wine-making enterprise in the Krasnodar Territory.

But it looks like their worries are unfounded, judging by what Kuban minister Fyodor Dereka told us: "Both our own and imported products cost the same, so nothing will change." That is why, according to the minister, selling prices for wine should not grow either. “At the same time, I want to note,” he added, “Russian concentrated grape juice is produced using the most modern technologies. Therefore, the quality of wine produced from it will not change.”

What kind of beam is this?

Grape must is an agricultural wine product obtained exclusively from fresh grapes spontaneously or using physical methods of crushing, destemming, draining, pressing.

The must is fresh, concentrated, canned and concentrated rectified. It is a syrup of glucose and fructose: a homogeneous viscous sweet and sour liquid, reminiscent of bee honey in color. Sometimes it happens in a thick candied form with a pleasant grape-fruity aroma and taste.

Often in everyday life winemakers use the word bulk (from the English bulk - bulk, bulk). This is wine material that is transported in tanks. Producers who do not have their own vineyards use this raw material to make wine and other alcoholic beverages. And they sell them in bottles. Sometimes balk is also added to wine produced in their own vineyards, so as not to depend on seasonal grape harvests.

https://rg.ru/2023/06/25/reg-ufo/rossijskie-vinodely-polnostiu-perehodiat-na-otechestvennye-komponenty-kto-vyigraet-ot-etogo.html

GarryB, franco, Sprut-B and Hole like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:51 am