Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+98
The-thing-next-door
Interlinked
Tingsay
Isos
rrob
getoverit
Fred333
0nillie0
GarryB
eehnie
par far
calm
Singular_Transform
Viktor
Grazneyar
Godric
auslander
KiloGolf
whir
nomadski
KoTeMoRe
ultimatewarrior
crod
d_taddei2
zorobabel
Kimppis
Karl Haushofer
BKP
miketheterrible
victor1985
SeigSoloyvov
Azi
Project Canada
JohninMK
Rmf
Svyatoslavich
PapaDragon
GunshipDemocracy
Book.
kingodthequeens
OminousSpudd
Prince Darling
franco
Cucumber Khan
Specnaz
sheytanelkebir
RTN
jhelb
George1
mack8
Walther von Oldenburg
Big_Gazza
Manov
max steel
kvs
Zivo
VladimirSahin
chromatin1
Trexonian
G Bob
Hannibal Barca
Vympel
Morpheus Eberhardt
magnumcromagnon
navyfield
higurashihougi
Mike E
Sujoy
TheArmenian
flamming_python
Werewolf
macedonian
Asf
TR1
Vann7
vK_man
SSDD
ahmedfire
nemrod
As Sa'iqa
AlfaT8
medo
sepheronx
Department Of Defense
Cyberspec
collegeboy16
gaurav
NickM
BTRfan
Firebird
Regular
Corrosion
chenzhao
KomissarBojanchev
SOC
Admin
Turk1
milky_candy_sugar
102 posters

Talking bollocks thread

eehnie
    eehnie

Talking bollocks thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread

Post  eehnie Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:55 am

franco wrote:From Russia with love;

http://bmpd.livejournal.com/2380174.html

I would say these and more where moved to Syria time ago.
    crod
    crod

Post  crod Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:12 am

medo wrote:Syria doesn't have any S-300. Syrian territorial air defense have S-75 (SAM-2), S-125 (SAM-3) and S-200 (SAM-5) complexes. Of the new complexes, Russia deliver to Syrian army Buk-M1/M2 and Pantsir-S1.

Iran is the one, who receive S-300 from Russia.

Have the Syrian's anything at all that can repel these attacks from israel or are they completely outgunned from the air? Time and time again, the tough talk from Damascus after each of these attacks isn't worth the oxygen used to speak them. They really do appear to be at the mercy of israel. Horrid situation to be in.
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:08 am

Iran has Bavar 373. Russia is allied with Israel and won't deliver long range air defense to Syria. Syria will have to get Bavar 373 from Iran.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:45 am

ultimatewarrior wrote:Iran has Bavar 373. Russia is allied with Israel and won't deliver long range air defense to Syria. Syria will have to get Bavar 373 from Iran.

Public report about the delivery to Syria of S-300 by Russia:

https://www.rt.com/news/361586-russia-s300-supplied-syria/
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:50 am

medo wrote:Syria doesn't have any S-300. Syrian territorial air defense have S-75 (SAM-2), S-125 (SAM-3) and S-200 (SAM-5) complexes. Of the new complexes, Russia deliver to Syrian army Buk-M1/M2 and Pantsir-S1.

KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:32 am

eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:It seems that Israel attacked the Syrian SA-10/12/20/23 S-300 in the last attack to their air base near Damascus.

And the rare species of "pro-Russian" people here remains silent.

Something to say about?

To say about what? Which one did the 6 Israeli planes attacked first, the 10/12/20/23....Also 300 why not 3000.

Welcome to my ignore list, you'll be 2 with the other chinese bot.

Do not you know that the SA-10, SA-12, SA-20 and SA-23 are all S-300 variants? Do you have some problem with the notation? Is your problem.

Your ignore list is also your problem.

Chinese? Noski baietz, txinatar guztiek hitzegingo dizute euskaraz, errez gainera, arazorik gabe. I'm what I say, I'm Basque but what are you? a "pro-Russian" zionist?

Jus I was expecting some kind of defense of Israel from you, as I saw you using before a Jewish term like "Kosher", one of the few that I can identify:

KoTeMoRe wrote:Nope first images are not Kosher. The Mil Mi pictures are doctored. Crocodile 1 and 2 is the same helicopter and has been added on runway, probably the two others as well from previous satellite pictures. What happened on the Tarmac and on the HAS behind is still completely TBD. Also I don't see any Russian military truck on the HAS. I see AFV trailers...Also this is a 30/50m def of the area, not high def...the pictures from Digital Globe are clearly "special"...Google has 10m def but it dates from February this year...

Last edited by KoTeMoRe on Wed May 25, 2016 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://www.russiadefence.net/t5141p575-russian-military-involvement-and-aid-to-syria-9#164886

You are just one of these rare "pro-Russian" species. Maybe you deserve to be in someones else ignore list.

Just like your punk ass puts Damascus smack in the middle of Jableh, Hmeyimim (only 220 km between the two). Retard.

The S-300 were not delivered to Syria, they were delivered to the VKS missile troops in Latakia.

Thanks for proving to me the point that you not only lie by omission but that you also are a trap bot liar. Now Go fuck yourself. From Russian losses declared with borts, all Crocodiles in russian inventory are still accounted for out of recorded losses. Check it out cabron.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:37 am

eehnie wrote:

Read censored bitch.

“Indeed, the Syrian Arab Republic received an S-300 anti-aircraft missile system. This system is designed to ensure the safety of the naval base in [Syrian city of] Tartus and ships located in the coastal area [in Syria]…” he told the media.

Hitting Mezzeh can be done within Israeli occupied Golan you retard motherfucker. Inbred Erritarok.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:01 am

It seems that Israel attacked the Syrian SA-10/12/20/23 S-300 in the last attack to their air base near Damascus.

And the rare species of "pro-Russian" people here remains silent..

Any evidence or just opinion and rhetoric?

If you don't know which system Syria even has (ie SA-10, SA-12, Sa-20, SA-23 are all different systems and while they all share the same designation letters S-300 they are not all even related... the S-300V is no relation to the S-300P) but we are supposed to believe Israel trashed them.

Lets start with some real evidence Israel even attacked, and then we can go from there.

Public report about a previous attack of Israel to S-300 in Syria with public declarations of Israeli rulers:

So they don't even know what Syria has... pathetic.

Have you looked at that website?

Articles about Israeli attacks on Syria and ISIS and stories about Russian Hotels refusing accommodation to homosexuals... it is a thinly disguised western liberal rag pretending to offer the truth.... what a load of crap

The amusing thing is the the actual report on that website claiming that Israel destroyed S-300 missiles makes the claim that they were destroyed because they were being sent to Hezbollah... ie specifically:

According to the received information, these air strikes destroyed Russian missiles, and parts of Russian missile systems S-300, that were supposed to go from Syria to terrorists of “Hezbollah”.

The source of the quote is http://www.7kanal.co.il/

ie Israeli national news.

Meanwhile in Other new the F-22 and F-35 are useless as Chinese shot down a total of 150 of both aircraft... all the evidence you need is found on CCTV.ch
    Why are the fanbois on F16.net so quiet... I guess it must be true that Chinese fighters have shot down all those US stealth fighters, because of the silence of the "pro stealth pro US" clan...

Or maybe it just never happened and some stupid websites make shit up that is not worth commenting on... hense silence.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:34 am

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:It seems that Israel attacked the Syrian SA-10/12/20/23 S-300 in the last attack to their air base near Damascus.

Something to say about?

To say about what? Which one did the 6 Israeli planes attacked first, the 10/12/20/23....Also 300 why not 3000.

Do not you know that the SA-10, SA-12, SA-20 and SA-23 are all S-300 variants? Do you have some problem with the notation? Is your problem.

Chinese? Noski baietz, txinatar guztiek hitzegingo dizute euskaraz, errez gainera, arazorik gabe. I'm what I say, I'm Basque but what are you? a "pro-Russian" zionist?

Jus I was expecting some kind of defense of Israel from you, as I saw you using before a Jewish term like "Kosher", one of the few that I can identify:

KoTeMoRe wrote:Nope first images are not Kosher. The Mil Mi pictures are doctored. Crocodile 1 and 2 is the same helicopter and has been added on runway, probably the two others as well from previous satellite pictures. What happened on the Tarmac and on the HAS behind is still completely TBD. Also I don't see any Russian military truck on the HAS. I see AFV trailers...Also this is a 30/50m def of the area, not high def...the pictures from Digital Globe are clearly "special"...Google has 10m def but it dates from February this year...

https://www.russiadefence.net/t5141p575-russian-military-involvement-and-aid-to-syria-9#164886

You are just one of these rare "pro-Russian" species. Maybe you deserve to be in someones else ignore list.

Just like your punk ass puts Damascus smack in the middle of Jableh, Hmeyimim (only 220 km between the two). Retard.

The S-300 were not delivered to Syria, they were delivered to the VKS missile troops in Latakia.

Thanks for proving to me the point that you not only lie by omission but that you also are a trap bot liar. Now Go fuck yourself. From Russian losses declared with borts, all Crocodiles in russian inventory are still accounted for out of recorded losses. Check it out cabron.

Hahaha was not I in your ignore list? You are as idiot as you seems.

What are you, a "pro-Russian" zionist? answer it with some credible shit.

Here trying to mislead and not able to hidde your own reality. The smartest person in the world, a true expert on Chinese intelligence. Lol. Breaking records of idiocy man. All you very "Kosher" (?).

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Read cunt bitch.

“Indeed, the Syrian Arab Republic received an S-300 anti-aircraft missile system. This system is designed to ensure the safety of the naval base in [Syrian city of] Tartus and ships located in the coastal area [in Syria]…” he told the media.

Hitting Mezzeh can be done within Israeli occupied Golan you retard motherfucker. Inbred Erritarok.

I bolded it and increased the size of the letter for you.

You will not see a new saying that "Syrian Arab Republic received" the Kutznetsov Aircraft Carrier, a Su-35 or a S-400. No, you will not see it despite to be in Syria.
    Azi

Post  Azi Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:12 pm

What's goin on here? Suspect

eehnie wrote:

You know what S-300 system is? S-300 was not developed for interception of JDAM or small rockets. Take a look in the map and write me please, how far is Damascus away from Lebanon and Golan Height!

Damascus is only 30 km away from Lebanon border! From Golan Height 50 km to Damascus! Without controlling Lebanon and Golan Height Damascus can't be defended against Isreal, that's a fact. Israel can strike Damascus whenever they want without violating syrian border!!!

What a bullshit discussion here! I don't like the behavior of Israel, but they NEVER striked SAA, instead they striked Hezbollah. Hezbollah is supporting SAA, that's good, but I don't like the Hezbollah, it's a terror organisation having too much influence in Lebanon. KoTeMoRe is correct, most news about Israel striking in Syria were FAKE, simply fake.

Yes, Israel dislikes Assad and they supported in the beginning of the conflict the opposition. But Netanjahu is no idiot, it seems they accept Assad now, because the other options are too bad. Israel and Russia cooperate at a good level, that's proof. It's also in the interest of Russia to let the Hezbollah not become so powerful in Syria. Iran (supporting massive hezbollah) at moment is a shit heap, but they are a strong growing country, with a population of 78 million people. In the near future Iran will become very powerful and if they control the entire region it would be even a problem for Russia. So Russia can stay cool and smile secretly if Israel hits from time to time Hezbollah in Syria!
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:12 pm

eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

Something to say about?

Here trying to mislead and not able to hidde your own reality. The smartest person in the world, a true expert on Chinese intelligence. Lol. Breaking records of idiocy man. All you very "Kosher" (?).

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Read cunt bitch.

You will not see a new saying that "Syrian Arab Republic received" the Kutznetsov Aircraft Carrier, a Su-35 or a S-400. No, you will not see it despite to be in Syria.

Yes the Syrian Arab republic, which has no known operator of S-300 receives S300 to protect Russian facility 200 km from Attack Area?

GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. OF. HERE. TRAP BOT.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:19 pm

GarryB wrote:
    It seems that Israel attacked the Syrian SA-10/12/20/23 S-300 in the last attack to their air base near Damascus.

And the rare species of "pro-Russian" people here remains silent..

Any evidence or just opinion and rhetoric?

If you don't know which system Syria even has (ie SA-10, SA-12, Sa-20, SA-23 are all different systems and while they all share the same designation letters S-300 they are not all even related... the S-300V is no relation to the S-300P) but we are supposed to believe Israel trashed them.

Lets start with some real evidence Israel even attacked, and then we can go from there.

Public report about a previous attack of Israel to S-300 in Syria with public declarations of Israeli rulers:

So they don't even know what Syria has... pathetic.

Have you looked at that website?

Articles about Israeli attacks on Syria and ISIS and stories about Russian Hotels refusing accommodation to homosexuals... it is a thinly disguised western liberal rag pretending to offer the truth.... what a load of crap

The amusing thing is the the actual report on that website claiming that Israel destroyed S-300 missiles makes the claim that they were destroyed because they were being sent to Hezbollah... ie specifically:

According to the received information, these air strikes destroyed Russian missiles, and parts of Russian missile systems S-300, that were supposed to go from Syria to terrorists of “Hezbollah”.

The source of the quote is http://www.7kanal.co.il/

ie Israeli national news.

Meanwhile in Other new the F-22 and F-35 are useless as Chinese shot down a total of 150 of both aircraft... all the evidence you need is found on CCTV.ch
    Why are the fanbois on F16.net so quiet... I guess it must be true that Chinese fighters have shot down all those US stealth fighters, because of the silence of the "pro stealth pro US" clan...

Or maybe it just never happened and some stupid websites make shit up that is not worth commenting on... hense silence.

Azi wrote:What's goin on here? Suspect

eehnie wrote:

You know what S-300 system is? S-300 was not developed for interception of JDAM or small rockets. Take a look in the map and write me please, how far is Damascus away from Lebanon and Golan Height!

Damascus is only 30 km away from Lebanon border! From Golan Height 50 km to Damascus! Without controlling Lebanon and Golan Height Damascus can't be defended against Isreal, that's a fact. Israel can strike Damascus whenever they want without violating syrian border!!!

What a bullshit discussion here! I don't like the behavior of Israel, but they NEVER striked SAA, instead they striked Hezbollah. Hezbollah is supporting SAA, that's good, but I don't like the Hezbollah, it's a terror organisation having too much influence in Lebanon. KoTeMoRe is correct, most news about Israel striking in Syria were FAKE, simply fake.

Yes, Israel dislikes Assad and they supported in the beginning of the conflict the opposition. But Netanjahu is no idiot, it seems they accept Assad now, because the other options are too bad. Israel and Russia cooperate at a good level, that's proof. It's also in the interest of Russia to let the Hezbollah not become so powerful in Syria. Iran (supporting massive hezbollah) at moment is a shit heap, but they are a strong growing country, with a population of 78 million people. In the near future Iran will become very powerful and if they control the entire region it would be even a problem for Russia. So Russia can stay cool and smile secretly if Israel hits from time to time Hezbollah in Syria!

With the time, there are like dozens of statements of the Syrian government saying that Israel attacked directly to them. Even these attacks have been answered with S-300 in Syrian territory (Russian or Syrian, not specified at the time, of unknown variant).

http://www.globalresearch.ca/syria-shoots-down-israeli-warplane-f-16-bomber-and-helicopters/5471009

More people of the rare species of "pro-Russian" friends of the adversaries of Russia. All them saying present here, to defend Israel, including a mod who habitually tend to be in the wrong side, taking care this time about the sources that I included (even making a case of an article in Russian media taking israeli sources to quote Israeli rulers threatening Russia). But he needs not evidence about the sources of another user calling me chinese spy. Of course as a "good" "pro-Russian" he has to take the side of the "pro-Russian" zionist. Lol.

Every real pro-Russian that I know is pro-Palestine, is pro-Kurd, is friendly to Belarus... And here what?
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:52 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

Something to say about?

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Read cunt bitch.

Yes the Syrian Arab republic, which has no known operator of S-300 receives S300 to protect Russian facility 200 km from Attack Area?

Lol. Learning a bit about Syria, despite some pain, KoSHeRMoRe.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:09 pm

eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

Something to say about?

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Read cunt bitch.

Lol. Learning a bit about Syria, despite some pain, KoSHeRMoRe.

It's not me putting Tartus in Damascus herritarok. Also again which one did those 6 planes hit first? Which system moron inbred? And where?
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 pm

Again looking as idiot as you are. Lol

After a failed initial lie, now the man pretends to say that there is only one S-300 in Syria, the alone of the report. And the idiot is asking to prove the existence of more and to do a tracking of every unit (because since october it was not posible to reach Damascus from Tartus), when he feels free to call everyone else a Chinese spy, with the great evidence of his privileged mind of expert in Chinese intelligence. Lol

PSl The second thing you will learn. It is herritarrok. And of course you know 0 about the meaning of the word. But this would be too much for KoSHeRMoRe in a single day.

Last edited by eehnie on Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:52 pm

eehnie wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:

Something to say about?

Syria doesn't have S-300. The only S-300/400 in Syria are Russian to protect Russian assets. Syria has to protect its own airspace as well since they have buk and pantsir.

Please, don't lie to us. We are not stupid like typical f-16.net posters.

I do not know the F-16. net posters because I have 0 interest in the F-16.

Just curious to see you proud of your own knowledge showing at same time as small knowledge of what we are talking about.

https://realrussiatoday.com/2015/12/13/israel-destroyed-several-russian-s-300-missile-systems-in-syria/

S-300/S-400 batteries were delivered to Russians, not Syrians. Syrians got aid in terms of new missiles for their existing systems, some spares, technical assistance...
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:38 pm

eehnie wrote:Again looking as idiot as you are. Lol

After a failed initial lie, now the man pretends to say that there is only one S-300 in Syria, the alone of the report. And the idiot is asking to prove the existence of more, when he feels free to call everyone else a Chinese spy, with the great evidence of his privileged mind of expert in Chinese intelligence. Lol

PSl The second thing you will learn. It is herritarrok. And of course you know 0 about the meaning of the word. But this would be too much for KoSHeRMoRe in a single day.

can you provide proof (photo/video) of Syrian operated S-300? Because, there isn't one. And your second link is bullshit.

The only S-300 is S-300V in tartus
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:14 pm

crod wrote:

Have the Syrian's anything at all that can repel these attacks from israel or are they completely outgunned from the air? Time and time again, the tough talk from Damascus after each of these attacks isn't worth the oxygen used to speak them. They really do appear to be at the mercy of israel. Horrid situation to be in.

Syrian army have Buk and Pantsir complexes, but there is a question, where they are stationed. Most probably in the north around Latakia and Tartus and now Aleppo to protect against possible NATO attack.

Damaskus air defense area is a good question. Considering, that terrorists controled a lot of territory around Damask, this have great effect on air defense network as many network points was lost and destroyed and air defense personal was used in ground battles. Now with liberation of territories around Damascus air defense is slowly building back its network, but more than lost equipment is the problem of lost of trained specialists. Syria will more effectively rebuild its air defense when the war will be over.
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:16 pm

eehnie wrote:

Again, this S-300 complex is Russian army S-300V maned by Russian army and not delivered to SAA.
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:18 pm

When to use main battle radar and missile ? Only when confirmed ( by sources other than radar ) large scale attack by enemy.
    Well known trick by NATO and usraeli . To make small attack by drone or other . To switch main radar on . And find location . And hit with HARM . Also they find out operating characteristic of radar . So at first must use alternatives . Normal radars . Optics . When Turkey shot down Russian plane . A direct response would have drawn NATO in on side of terrorist . Indirect approach has now allowed Russia and Turkey to do joint operation against NATO proxy . Usraeli is also NATO proxy . Indirect approach is best . Directed at those responsible . Those who profit by war . And die in peace . Similarly if indeed the yanks are going to support the MEK terrorist as their proxy in Iran . Resulting in loss of life . Then direct retaliation against yank , although legitimate . Will profit the war mongers . Those who profit by war . An indirect retaliation against those directly responsible . If possible . Will be the best course of action . But there may be no choice , if the attack is large and can not be contained . How can you identify the guilty ?

Last edited by nomadski on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:28 pm

nomadski wrote:
    When to use main battle radar and missile ? Only when confirmed ( by sources other than radar ) large scale attack by enemy.
    Well known trick by NATO and usraeli . To make small attack by drone or other . To switch main radar on . And find location . And hit with HARM .  Also they find out operating characteristic of radar . So at first must use alternatives . Normal radars . Optics . When Turkey shot down Russian plane . A direct response would have drawn NATO in on side of terrorist . Indirect approach has now allowed Russia and Turkey to do joint operation against NATO proxy . Usraeli is also NATO proxy . Indirect approach is best . Directed at those responsible . Those who profit by war . And die in peace .
    Oh look, someone who has an awareness for geopolitics, how refreshing.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:00 pm

After a failed initial lie, now the man pretends to say that there is only one S-300 in Syria, the alone of the report. And the idiot is asking to prove the existence of more and to do a tracking of every unit (because since october it was not posible to reach Damascus from Tartus), when he feels free to call everyone else a Chinese spy, with the great evidence of his privileged mind of expert in Chinese intelligence. Lol

Hey dude, you still haven't explained me with which crews are these «multiple» S-300 in Syrian arsenal? Oh wait you can't because youre a trap bot. Lol erritarrok having a little fit.try and convince yourself you have a country, you and your 4 cousins.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:18 pm

medo wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Again, this S-300 complex is Russian army S-300V maned by Russian army and not delivered to SAA.

Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:

Something to say about?

Syria doesn't have S-300. The only S-300/400 in Syria are Russian to protect Russian assets. Syria has to protect its own airspace as well since they have buk and pantsir.

Please, don't lie to us. We are not stupid like typical f-16.net posters.

I do not know the F-16. net posters because I have 0 interest in the F-16.

Just curious to see you proud of your own knowledge showing at same time as small knowledge of what we are talking about.

https://realrussiatoday.com/2015/12/13/israel-destroyed-several-russian-s-300-missile-systems-in-syria/

S-300/S-400 batteries were delivered to Russians, not Syrians. Syrians got aid in terms of new missiles for their existing systems, some spares, technical assistance...
    miketheterrible wrote:

After a failed initial lie, now the man pretends to say that there is only one S-300 in Syria, the alone of the report. And the idiot is asking to prove the existence of more, when he feels free to call everyone else a Chinese spy, with the great evidence of his privileged mind of expert in Chinese intelligence. Lol

can you provide proof (photo/video) of Syrian operated S-300? Because, there isn't one. And your second link is bullshit.

The only S-300 is S-300V in tartus

One after other all of the rare species of "pro-Russian" of this forum saying present, in support of Israel. Between them Miketheterrible who knows not what a Kg is. As anglo as he is, can not resist to defend ardently Israel, deniying the reality and asking like the other for evidences that he provides not.

Note that still I'm waiting someone else that will go with another warm welcome like KoSHerMoRe, miketheterrible and GarryB.

The reality, again:

Moscow delivers S-300 missile system to Syria

The information about the S-300’s deployment was confirmed by ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov.

RT America ✔ @RT_America
    BREAKING: US suspends bilateral contact with Russia over Syria http://on.rt.com/7qx6

If the system is operated by Russians or Syrians is not specified in the article, and really matters not, as the owner of this concrete S-300 is Syria, as said clearly in the article. As it matters not if the operator of a Novorrussian T-72, or is Novorussian, is a Russian, Serbian or French volunteer.

And I have not to prove the existece of other units in the Syrian Armed Forces, I have not to track the postion of the Syrian S-300, I have not to prove if the operators are Syrian, Russian or Kazakhstani, I have not to prove the S-300 has been pursued militarily by Israel in Syria, and I have not to prove that the S-300 has been used against Israel in Syria (not specified if Russian or Syrian S-300). The first 3 because are not relevant, when the posession of S-300 by Syria has been confirmed by high rank Russian officers. The last two because there are public reports about, which links I posted. And in the case of the last, to note that it is possible that the S-300 that shut down the F-16 was a Russian S-300, it would mean that Russia fired at the aircrafts of its "true friend" Israel. For me what you prefer, Russia firing to the F-16 or Syria firing to the F-16.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:21 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:

Hey dude, you still haven't explained me with which crews are these «multiple» S-300 in Syrian arsenal? Oh wait you can't because youre a trap bot. Lol erritarrok having a little fit.try and convince yourself you have a country, you and your 4 cousins.

I asked first.

What are you? a "pro-Russian" zionist?

Of course I know the answer, KoSHeRMoRe. To read this explains all the necessary:

eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:

Something to say about?

Post  Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:32 pm

"One battery of the air defense system S-300 will provide protection for the Russian Navy’s logistic facility in Tartus and Russian ships off Syria’s shores, Defense Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov told the media on Tuesday. "It is true that one battery of the S-300 air defense systems has been delivered to Syria. It is to provide protection for the naval logistics facility in Tartus and the Russian Navy’s task force," Konashenkov said."

I am not sure are you gasping the difference between "Delivered to Syrian Arab Republic" and "Delivered to Syrian Arab Republic Air Force" or "Syrian Arab republic armed forces". It was delivered to the teritory of Syria... not to Syrians.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:48 pm