Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+41
magnumcromagnon
Morpheus Eberhardt
NationalRus
As Sa'iqa
Firebird
ExBeobachter1987
arpakola
d_taddei2
Zivo
dionis
Hannibal Barca
GarryB
Mike E
Asf
Viktor
gregoire
Regular
sepheronx
TR1
Vann7
TheArmenian
kvs
higurashihougi
etaepsilonk
F-15E
Flyingdutchman
Cyberspec
Austin
Big_Gazza
mutantsushi
partizan
zg18
mack8
Petro007
syxthtysyxthsyx
KomissarBojanchev
fragmachine
cracker
Airbornewolf
TheGeorgian
medo
45 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #9

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

The Situation in the Ukraine. #9 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #9

Post  AlfaT8 Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:00 pm

gregoire wrote:
    medo wrote:http://novorossia.su/ru/node/9537

Общие потери в украинских войсках в Новороссии (Донбасс, Луганск, Харьков, Одесса и др.) с 3 апреля — по настоящее время. С фронта не вернулись около – 20 904 военнослужащих, в т.ч. членов военных и военизированных подразделений украинских силовиков.

Из них — около 3 282 боевиков «Правого сектора», в основном вошедших в состав Национальной гвардии, а также 30 наемников из специальных батальонов олигарха Игоря Коломойского «Днепр» и «Азов», «Айдар». По некоторым данным трупы вывозились в Днепропетровск и уничтожались в местном крематории, или закапывались на месте расстрела и числятся как без вести пропавшие.

— около 11 590 военнослужащих Украинской армии (в основном из 25 десантной Днепропетровской бригады и 95 аэромобильной Житомирской бригады, 24-й моторизованной бригады из Львовской области, 79 аэромобильной бригады, 51 механизированной бригады, 24-я механизированной бригады из Яворова, 72-я отдельной мехбригады из Белой Церкви, Кременчугской бригады ГУР МО и других подразделений украинской армии, в основном из мест дислокаций с Западной Украины),

— около 4 192 сотрудников МВД, из числа «нацгвардии»;

— около 379 сотрудников СБУ Украины;

— 243 человек Госпогранслужбы Украины;

— 88 сотрудников ЦРУ, ФБР, спецназ РУМО США;

иностранных наемников:

— 630 человек из числа польской ЧВК «ASBS Othago», американских ЧВК «Асаdemi» и «Greystone Limited», ЧВК из Канады, Германии, Великобритании, Литвы, Эстонии, Италии, Швеции, Турция, Чехия, Финляндии, африканских и арабских и других стран.

— другие категории вооруженных формирований Украины — 1779 чел.

Ukrainian military lost in combat in Novorussia 20904 soldiers. From them 11590 from Ukrainian army, 3282 Pravy Sector, 4192 Naciguard and MVD, 379 SBU, 243 Border guard, 88 CIA and US special forces, 630 foreign mercenaries, 1779 other Ukrainian formations. Very big losses for half a year of fightings against small and weak opponent.

Biggest losses ever in any war in six months after ww2.
    Even Vietnam!! Shocked Shocked
    gregoire

The Situation in the Ukraine. #9 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #9

Post  gregoire Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:04 pm

I must say that I read this statement about 2 months ago. And back then it was about the same losses but in less time.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:06 am

Regular wrote:Vann7(Ванюча) turn Your brain on for a moment. Russian aviation forums dismissed those pictures in minutes and they are not pro Ukr.
    Go and read Anatoliy Shariy a famous journalist who debunk s Ukrainian lies.. I know only way will change Your mind when other outlandish version pops up, you were the one believing it was Su-25 who shot it down.
    But believe what You want. I believe it was a lousy troll from USA used to discredit Russian media even against it's viewers.

My opinion is that it was BUK. I've seen pictures of square entry holes in the derby and then older BUK warheads do have square fragments. One supposedly stuck was found in the seat. Who shot the jet I don't know. If seps did it then they didn't know it was passenger jet as they don't have radar installations, if Ukraine shot it down they clearly knew who was flying. Or maybe they were shooting blind too as there were Ukrainian reports of Russian jets shooting down their planes in Ukraine territory.
    What is more important why there are no flight control records published. Who planed this rout should face criminal justice no matter who shot it down. All this cover up is nonsense and only tosses the shadow.

You can believe whatever thing you want.. but for me is no chance the Russian Government will shoot down a civilian airliner from Malasya... the Buks are not aim and shoot they require professional staff trained for years to use them.. and such kind of people whether they are from Ukraine or Russia.. cannot by mistake shoot down a civilian airliner plane.. it cannot happen.. as simple as that..  Because safety is part of the training they take how to recognize Civilian Airliners planes.. You didn't knew this.. but  All civilian airliners use special lights with special colors and special radio signals that are universal for the entire planet ..done for anyone Airport in the world or plane near to easily recognize them as civilian airliners planes and so stay away of them. There is even "Highways in the air".. that only civilian airliners can use..They also fly at special designate altitudes that is typical of them and Buks operators should know too..All said a Buk operator cannot by accident shot down a civilian plane... it was intentionally and it was neither Rebels or Russia.. Because they had nothing to win with that and there is no way they could have done it by accident.. You completely ignore that The civilian airspace was controlled by Ukraine and they intentionally allowed a plane with 300 civilian to fly right directly over a war zone that they themselves were scared to fly and losing so many planes.. that alone is a crime. . There is no excuse for that flagrant violation of the safety of airliners that they need to preserve.. Even if the plane was flying very high ,it was a risk.. What if the plane experience problem with its engine.. a mechanical natural failure and they forced to fly lower at range of rebels manpads? what if they need to make an emergency landing , why send the plane over a zone its civilian airports were not operational? It was completely inexcusable and criminal allowing a civilian plane to flight over a warzone. US federal aviation banned flights over ukraine for nothing.. since the conflict began. You completely ignore BBC video that shows witness saying Military planes were near the malasyan one.. You completely ignore Russia satellite radars that showed military planes too.. you ignore a million plus one evidence , that points in the direction of Ukraine and any one release a photo and you quickly jump saying it was a Buk.  I have never said to have irrefutable evidence of how it was done.all that i said consistently is that Ukraine did it.. Because they had all the motives in the world to do it.. and Russia neither the Rebels will do it for fun.. and by accident is not possible either..  i was even saying, if research all my post before the plane crash.. i was commenting..even  That it was very rare that the west have not staged a false flag incident in ukraine yet.. So i even gave a timeline in in a couple of weeks or that the year will not pass without a False flag incident that rebels will be blamed for it.. In Syria they did false flags all the time.. so was curious why no false flags in Ukraine yet.. and Just a week or two after that prediction the malasyan plane crashed.  So do i was surprised? HELL NO.. it was rare , they didn't tried it earlier..

When you research how the west operate , how they provoke wars and revolution again and again.. they become very predictable. Their snipers.. Check..  Their firing at both sides..to provoke violence.. check.. So i was expecting a false flag attack.. the plane is not what i was thinking they will try ,that was very risky thing ,close to very stupid , and no wonder it didn't worked well.. i was more worried in Ukraine nuclear reactors ,that there is one in Donetsk..and still im worried about Ukraine nuclear reactors.. those are time bombs ,and if one destroyed it will spread radiation to Russia. why i do not believe is a good idea of Russia to invade ,but neither they can allow the rebels to be wiped.. So they need to give enough help only for the Rebels to hold in place but not to advance beyond Donetsk and Lugansk..  Why you believe in photos on the net to be "proof of anything" without knowing NOthing of the source of it.. or how credible is its source.. is a mystery for me..  And i never said any photo to be conclusive evidence.. but that if Russian Government claims something , i have far more trust in them.. than in anyone posting random photos on internet.. or any western media press.

You can even write this on paper.. so later don't say i didn't told it.. If Russia invade with its army in a official way as they did in georgia.. be ready with popcorn to the false flag fest in Ukraine.. with civilians being killed by bombs and Russian army blamed for it..Sukhoi planes painted with the Russian flag bombing civilians etc..  So that later you are not show photos of civilians killed ,with the tittle Killed by Putin and you later blame Russia for it..
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:22 am

Ukraine is pulling all their banks out of eastern Ukraine. In response, Novorussia stated they will have their own banks set up in the coming days. All this will do is push eastern Ukrainians even further away from Kiev and damage Ukrainian Banks image even more (if possible).
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:45 am

sepheronx wrote:Ukraine is pulling all their banks out of eastern Ukraine.  In response, Novorussia stated they will have their own banks set up in the coming days.  All this will do is push eastern Ukrainians even further away from Kiev and damage Ukrainian Banks image even more (if possible).

Those loss figures above look like they are the truth. The Kiev regime is basically throwing in the towel. I am changing my mind about there
    being one final big push to defeat the rebels. The regime's forces are too weak in terms of skill and fighting spirit to organize any serious
    attempt to overwhelm the rebels. All their assets pushed forward to surround the rebel controlled territory is to stop the rebels from
    capturing more land.
    gregoire

Post  gregoire Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:51 am

kvs wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Ukraine is pulling all their banks out of eastern Ukraine.  In response, Novorussia stated they will have their own banks set up in the coming days.  All this will do is push eastern Ukrainians even further away from Kiev and damage Ukrainian Banks image even more (if possible).

Those loss figures above look like they are the truth.  The Kiev regime is basically throwing in the towel.  I am changing my mind about there
    being one final big push to defeat the rebels.   The regime's forces are too weak in terms of skill and fighting spirit to organize any serious
    attempt to overwhelm the rebels.  All their assets pushed forward to surround the rebel controlled territory is to stop the rebels from
    capturing more land.

By now you should know that kiev decides nothing. The US wants the attack on russia at all (ukraines) cost. That's how it is.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:19 am

Doberman speaks out about crimes done by volunteer battalions.
    He is still in Kiev, he should go back to Georgia or Russia (where can can get asylum and be eyewitness)
    If he stays here he will die.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:03 pm

The Nazi plan for Novorussia: children bombed into basements and total war
    You probably have not heard about that, but the Junta in Kiev has officially declared that it plans to suspend the European Convention on Human Rights in Novorussia. Of course, considering that Poroshenko has also declared that he is ready for 'total war' with Russia, this is hardly surprising, and it's not like the Ukrainian death squads have ever let any kind of human rights stand in the way of their atrocities against the civilian population of the Donbass. As for Poroshenko, he appears to be practicing for the upcoming 'total war' against Russia by waging a 'total war' against his own people. Here is, in his own words, how he plans to win the war against "these people":
    arpakola
    arpakola

The Situation in the Ukraine. #9 - Page 28 Empty Don cossacks strikes on ukr ss army positions.

Post  arpakola Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:04 pm

Don cossacks strikes on ukr ss army positions.

============================

http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.gr/2014/11/transcarpathia-transnistria-and_18.html

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2014
    Transcarpathia, Transnistria and Gagauzia

saker wrote:

(Note: some urls in the links are prefixed with 'z5h64q92x9.net/tr-url/ru-en.en/'. This form provides the reader with a Yandex translated version of the source. The original article can be reached by removing this prefix.)

Transcarpathia

ATO

Only two individuals from Transcarpathia have been reported as killed at the front. The first served volunteered in AUgust and received two weeks training. He joined the 128 Mechanised Infantry Brigade and was killed by a sniper near Debaltsevo. The second was described as a Major, killed in an unreported location. A third solder, a resident of Mukachevo, who died of burns in a hospital in Dnepropetrovsk was commemorated this week.

The latest reports from the regime indicate that a total of 1654 individuals from Transcarpathia have served at the front. This presumably excludes the members of the militias who come and go as they wish. Of these, 24 are reported dead, 54 wounded and 15 have been released after being held prisoner in the east. Currently there are about 200 official combatants at the front from bases in Transcarpathia. The overall official loss figures are 1052 Ukraine military killed, more than 4000 injured and more than 400 are held prisoner. These figures contrast dramatically with those estimated by the Novorossian forces. They calculate the death toll at 20904. This includes 11590 regular Ukrainian military soldiers and 3382 from the various militias and special battalions.

The trickle of police officers rotating to and from the front continues. They seem to have been been based near Debaltsevo. One group of 50 returned after one month at the front whilst another group of 10 returned after 40 days. The Crimean Tatar spokesperson, Dzhemilev is reported claiming that 450 Crimean Tatars are serving in various battalions. He also claims that the relatives of these individuals in Crimea are at risk and are held hostage to local authorities. He seems to be doing a good job as a propaganda agent for the regime.

One recent development ids the appearance of videos in the local press of Transcarpathians serving at the front. As an example, this one shows a substantial camp located near residential buildings. The soldiers are filmed using these abandoned houses for shelter and cooking facilities. They also decorate the places with their symbolism. The local Hungarian press still refer to the Novorossians as pro-Russian dissidents rather than the term 'terrorist' ubiquitous in Ukrainian media.

The lustration process is still under way. This process of removing 'tainted' individuals has a couple of loopholes, allowing those who served under Yanukovich to continue in their posts. One loophole relates to those who have served in the ATO forces. A popular cam involves an affected person finding a quiet spot near the front to serve for a short while, gaining them exception to the process.

The Pravy Sektor (PS) forces have established a training camp in Transcarpathia. This allows those PS fighters who have seen enough of the reality of war to train other gungho individuals to take their place. A small number of individuals have been trained and form part of a so-called '1st battalion DYK'. Reports claim the PS fighters at Donetsk airport have left because their work is done there. The close combat work is being left to the Ukraine military. It appears that these PS 'cyborgs' have left without notifying the military authorities and have gone to parts unknown.

Economy

The Ukraine national bank has ceased trying to hold the Hryvnia exchange rate at about 13 UAH/$. This support was provided during the election period to mask the true state of the economy from the voters. Following the election, the central bank abandoned a fixed exchange rate policy and expected the rate to rise to 15-16. It did this almost immediately, running at 15.4 to 16.1 by mid week. To put this in context, the exchange rate was 6.99 UAH/$ at the beginning of the year and some analysts expect it to reach 20, certainly before the end of the year. In February this year, the Ukraine reserves included ~21 tons of gold, now there is only about 0.2 tons. It is not known publicly where this gold went. Possibly some of it was sold recently to support the UAH exchange rate stabilisation.

In parallel, the bank base rate has risen from 6.5% in April this year to 14%. The public are reported to have withdrawn 110 billion UAH of savings from banks since the beginning of the year. Local media report that banks are 'unwilling' to return depositors funds, and queues of 500 have been mentioned forming outside banks in Mukachevo. The central bank has refinanced several such banks, not specifically identified, to prevent a run.

The dominant local economic statistics for the regions produce including grain, wheat, barley, potatoes, fruit, berries, timber, milk, cattle, sheep, pigs and poultry typically show yields a few percent down on last year. Hungary is still the dominant local trading partner. Incomes are stead or falling. Prices are rising locally; the price of heating gas has increased 63% since Dec 2013. Similarly electricity is 11% higher, medical costs are 24% higher, fuels and oils for transport 55% higher. The costs of burials have increased 18%. The official local inflation figure is 2.3% for October, effectively around 19% for year to date.

A local helicopter production company is on the verge of bankruptcy. It owes about 1.3 million UAH in unpaid wages. It had a contract to supply some equipment to India, but India cancelled the deal, reasons unspecified.

Russia holds about $3.1 billion of bonds from Ukraine. The terms of the deal allow for immediate repayment should government debt exceed 60% of GDP. Putin has said that Russia will not make a call on the bonds as that would destroy the Ukraine economy. No doubt Putin bashers will see this as weakness. This is not the case. It is a strong hint to those in power who clamour to own Ukraine that the whole pack of cards could be demolished at a stroke. By not doing so, Putin also precludes explicit blame for the collapse on Russia. The Ukraine economy will collapse on its own anyway, unless things change rapidly and dramatically for the better.

Election

The results of the election have more or less been determined. Of the 421 MPs, 225 are members of party lists and 196 are from the majority districts. The party "Bloc Petro Poroshenko" has won 132 seats, the "Popular Front" (Yatsenyuk) has won 82, the "Self-Help" (Semenchenko) party 33, the "Opposition Bloc" - 29, Lyashko's "Radical Party" - 22, "Batkivshchyna" (Tymoshenko) - 19, and Svoboda (Tyahnybok) - 6 seats. In addition, one deputy was elected for each of the "Strong Ukraine", "Spade", Svoboda and Pravy Sektor parties in the majority districts. Election results are still pending from two districts. The Central Election Commission has given District 38 (Novomoskovsk, Dnipropetrovsk oblast) and District 63 (Berdychiv, Zhytomyr oblast) 15 days to comply with court decisions regarding recounts.

Energy

Slovakia continues to supply gas via reverse feed. It claims to have supplied 20% of the needed volume and to have saved Ukraine $500 million.

Mobilisation

In spite of speculation of a fourth wave of mobilisation after the election, the regime says this is currently not necessary.

Politics

One of the local clan of politicians, Viktor Baloha, is in favour of a referendum in the east. The question would be for them to stay or go. This would avoid a long drawn out drain on Ukraine's resources. I suspect Ukraine's resources are close to zero anyway so this is a moot point.

Propaganda

The current invocation of the Carpathian Sich, an organisation aimed at fostering nationalist spirit and protecting the interests of the Ukraine nation, was founded in 2010. The organisation aims to educate new Ukrainians - to be "strong, fair, people of Faith and Honour. We must break the stereotypes of patriotism in Transcarpathia. People will understand that the nationalists are not 'thugs'". The organisation was founded in reaction to Hungarian aggression in 1938 and no responds to Russian aggression [for some obscure meaning of the word 'aggression']. To celebrate the 70th anniversary of the founding of the original organisation, a torchlight march was held in Uzhgorod. The poor lighting makes it difficult to tell how many participated, but judging from the evidence of attendance at other meetings, it is probably only 20 or so members, including some from Lviv and Ivano-Frankivsk. The leader of the Carpathian Sich favours a unification of all nationalist movements, which possibly reflects the low support for individual groups. The Carpathian Sich trains for military action with members of the Aidar battalion. The local head of the executive committee, Thomas Deak, has left supposedly to serve in the east.

Sanctions

Hungarian ministers report that Hungary now supports EU sanctions, providing everyone else does. It also is still committed to a balanced relationship with Russia. I guess the Hungarian government hope this will be sufficient to keep the Nuland regime changers off it's back. We will see.

Separatism

On 11th November, the Transcarpathian SBU arrested the chief editor of a local newspaper, "Workers' and Peasants' Truth". The editor is said to oppose the central government and support the calls for separatism in the east. The paper contained images representing Communist ideology and an article said to create a negative image of Ukraine, humiliate its national dignity and denigrate the honour of the Ukrainian and individual representatives of national minorities. ALl copies of the newspaper were confiscated. The editor faced two charges i) violation of the territorial integrity of Ukraine and ii) violation of citizen's equality based on their race, ethnicity, religious beliefs. The prosecutors sought preventative detention. The judge allowed the editor to go free on bail. The offences carry a 5 year prison sentence for anyone found guilty.

Transnistria (aka PMR) and Gagauzia

Economy

As a result of the financial blockade, PMR foreign exchange reserves have dropped by about ~ $5 million to ~$37 million.

A survey of business in PMR shows that about 70% have been affected by Ukraine sanctions, with 17.5% having their supply chain broken. Exports to Ukraine have declined between 40 and 90%. This may reflect the dramatic collapse of the Ukraine economy itself as much as the direct effects of the sanctions.

Currently, about 40 trucks destined for the PMR are held up at Ukraine border crossing points over alleged paperwork problems.

The Moldovan Minister of Agriculture sees the possibility of more sanctions from Russia relating to Moldovan agricultural produce.

Elections

A pre-election survey in Moldova asked 1005 respondents from 75 settlements how they would vote in the election to be held on 30 November. The sample size gives a survey error of around 3%. About 60% had decided how they would vote. The results were 'Party of Communists of the Republic of Moldova' - 21.2%, 'Liberal Democratic Party of Moldova' (Liberal Conservative) - 17.8%, 'Democratic Party of Moldova' (Social Democrat) - 12.9%, for the 'Rodina Party' - 9.6% and 'Liberal Party' (Conservative liberalism) is 7.3%. The 'Party of Socialists of the Republic of Moldova', supposedly favoured by Russia, would not pass the electoral threshold, gaining only 3.9% and the electoral bloc 'Select Moldova Customs Union' would gain only 1.1% of the votes. A summary of the position claims that the main protoges of the US/EU position are the Democrats and the Liberal Democrats. Given the likely outcome will be a coalition, some suggest this may allow third parties to create instability, whilst others suggest this would make it difficult to run a Euromaidan or run a scenario as seen in Ukraine.

Energy

The negotiations between Gazprom and Moldova over the supply of gas were conducted quickly and without the apparent histrionics observed in Ukraine. The gas price was set at $380 per thousand cubic metres by the end of 2013. The new deal resulted in a price of $332, $45 less than current price. this is based on the purchase of 3 billion cubic metres (bcm) of gas per year by Moldova and allows for the transit fees for 19 bcm for gas supplied to Turkey, Bulgaria and Albania.

Politics

On 10 November, the PMR Prime Minister Yevgeny Shevchuk travelled to Moscow for a meeting. On arriving at Chisinau airport in Moldova, he was held up by a group of 20 or so aggressive men who tried to prevent him travelling. The group were identified as current and past members of the Moldovan police, associated with the 1992 war against PMR. The leader is associated with the far right national Liberal party. The trouble makers were blocked by Shevchuk's unarmed bodyguard. The PMR government regarded the act as a pre-planned provocation aimed at prevent free movement of PMR politicians. The severity of the act is described as unprecedented. The PMR government demanded the Moldovan authorities take action against the provocateurs. The provocateurs in turn claimed they were the victims. This sort of action supports PMR claims for its own airport at Tiraspol.

Whilst in Moscow, Shevchuk signed five Memoranda of Cooperation with Russia, covering the financial sector, health, communications, consumer rights, and human welfare.

The Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE) has expressed concern about corruption in Moldova, especially the influence of oligarchs. In a recent visit to assess electoral procedures, members of the committee formed the view that the process did not meet EU standards. There was a lack of transparency, the presence of 'dirty money', much of the media is under control of oligarchs, who have close ties with political parties. A member on the committee noted that the report was not disclosed publicly to avoid complicating elections.

The Moldovan Democrat Party is controlled by the oligarch Vladimir Plahotniucom. This party at one time had a two-track approach advocating the development of relations with both Russia and the West. Its representative in Gagauzia argued the party was the most pro-Russian party. However, 10,000 participants of the war against the PMR have recently joined, probably including those involved in the provocation against SHevchuk. A member of the Moldovan government considers this action as a show of force directed against those who disagree with him (Plahotniucom) According to the MP, "This scumbag [Plahotniucom] imagines himself Moldovan "Kolomoisky" and he is "ready to go on provoking a new war with Transnistria. This "plan B" to remain in power by imposing a state of emergency and postpone the elections".

Ukraine wants to open a consulate in Tiraspol for the benefit of Ukrainians living in PMR. This is at odds with the recent closure of nine consulates elsewhere. Russia has also sought to open a consulate in Tiraspol, but unsurprisingly, this has been blocked by Moldova.

The EU parliament ratified the Association Agreement with Moldova. The vote was 535 in favour, 94 opposed and 44 abstained. The pro vote amounted to about 80% of the full vote.

Serbia and Russia have quietly signed an agreement on military cooperation. They will hold their first joint military exercise named SREM 2014. This may lead to the presence of Russian forces west of Romania.

Propaganda

The young Gagauzian male, a supposed terrorist caught with clothing bearing a label 'G. E. Army' was released without charge 72 hours after being detained. He is being kept under watch by the Moldovan security services.

The NGO 'Youth of Moldova' has been displaying banners promoting the supposed benefits of reunification with Romania.

Sanctions

There is ongoing decline of trade from Moldova to Russia as a result of reverse sanctions. The trade is down 30% to about $345 million. The sanctions have al;so resulted in a negative trade balance for Moldova (imports > exports) of $140 million in the first nine months of 2014. Romania is now the leading export trade partner for Moldova. The Moldovan government petulantly insists that Russia's sanctions are unnecessary.

Separatism

The Government of PMR is ready to hold a rerun of the 2006 referendum on independence, subject to international acceptance of the results. In the earlier referendum,97% supported independence. This may be a precursor to Russian recognition of PMR as an independent state. Russia has reiterated its support for PMR and is keeping course towards formal recognition of PMR.

The Moldovan government continues to block the formal 5+2 JCC process for a negotiated settlement. It even ignores supposedly mandatory emergency meetings. A formal statement of the PMR position is listed in the resources section below. The PMR government insists on continued bilateral progress. The Russian and Transnistrian governments struggle to find ways to unblock the process. The PMR member of the JCC group holds the view that Moldova is preparing to withdraw from the 1997 agreement on how to resolve the dispute. This view is strengthened by Moldova's insistence that RUssian troops withdraw from the peacekeeping mission. Moldovan security service has searched the home of Paul Grigorchuk, who is publicly critical of the regime. A search warrant was issued, and his computer and phone were sized during the search. He is a forceful critic of the oligarch running the country and the far right supporters. The Moldovan government claim they suspect him of planning to destabilize the election and of illegal participation in the election campaign.

Resources

The site Regnum Ru provides a wealth of articles, either commissioned or syntheses with additional commentary clarifying or correcting the main text. It has filtering options allowing fairly specific topics to be monitored.

"Dialogue" EU - TMR: a hot meal in exchange for the surrender a view by a former PMR finance minister of the implications of the Moldova - EU Association Agreement for PMR.  

============
    Goldman Sachs Model Shows Europe Already in Recession
    http://russia-insider.com/en/business_opinion/2014/11/18/08-25-36am/ec_slashes_eurozone_gdp_forecasts_not_enough_goldmans_model
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:36 pm

It's High Time Russia Got Rid of its Oligarchs
    http://russia-insider.com/en/business/2014/11/14/09-59-18pm/how_vulnerable_russia_us-eu_sanctions
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #9 - Page 28 PORTRAIT-OF-A-RUSSIAN-OLIGARCH
    russia insider wrote:
    n 2014, the Western offensive to isolate, encircle and eventually undermine any possibility of an independent Russian state went into high gear.

The US financed a civil-military coup ousting the elected regime of President Viktor Yanukovytch, who had opposed EU annexation and NATO affiliation. Washington imposed a puppet regime deeply hostile to Russia and ethnic Russian-Ukrainian citizens in the southeast and Crimea.

Russian opposition to the coup and support for pro-democracy federalists in the south-east and Crimea served as a pretext for Western sanctions in an effort to undermine Russia’s oil, banking and manufacturing sectors and to cripple its economy.

Imperial strategists in Washington and Brussels broke all previous agreements with the Putin Administration and tried to turn Putin’s oligarch allies against the Russian president by threatening their holdings in the West (especially laundered bank accounts and properties).

Russian state oil companies, engaged in joint ventures with Chevron, Exxon, and Total, were suddenly cut off from Western capital markets.

The cumulative impact of this decade-long Western offensive culminating in the current wave of severe sanctions was to provoke a recession in Russia, to undermine the currency (the ruble declined 23% in 2014), drive up the cost of imports and hurt local consumers.

Russian industries, dependent on foreign equipment and parts, as well as oil companies dependent on imported technology for exploiting the Arctic reserves were made to feel the pain of ‘Putin’s intransigence’.

Despite the short-term successes of the US-EU war against the Russian economy, the Putin Administration has remained extremely popular among the Russian electorate, with approval ratings exceeding 80%. This has relegated Putin’s pro-Western opposition to the dust bin of history.

Nevertheless the Western sanctions policy and the aggressive political – NATO military encirclement of Russia, has exposed the vulnerabilities of Moscow.

Russian Vulnerabilities: The Limits of Putin’s Restoration of Russian Sovereignty

In the aftermath of the Western and Russian oligarch’s pillage of the Russian economy and the savage degradation of Russian society, President Putin pursued a complex strategy.

First, he sought to differentiate between ‘political’ and ‘economic’ oligarchs: the latter included oligarchs willing to co-operate with the government in rebuilding the economy and willing to confine their activity to the generous guidelines set forth by President Putin.

They retained enormous economic power and profits, but not political power. In exchange, Putin allowed the ‘economic’ oligarchs to maintain their dubiously-acquired business empires.

In contrast, those oligarchs who sought political power and financed Yeltsin-era politicians were targeted – some were stripped of their fortunes and others were prosecuted for crimes, ranging from money laundering, tax evasion, swindles and illegal transfer of funds overseas up to financing the murder of their rivals.

The second focus of President Putin’s early political strategy was to deepen Russian cooperation with Western states and economies but on the basis of reciprocal market exchanges rather than one-sided, Western appropriation of Russian resources prevalent under Yeltsin.

Putin sought to secure greater political-military integration with the US and EU to ensure Russian borders and spheres of influence. To that end, President Putin opened Russian military bases and supply lines for the US-EU military forces engaged in the invasion and occupation of Afghanistan and he did not oppose the EU-US sanctions against Iran.

Putin acquiesced to the US invasion and occupation of Iraq, despite Russia’s long standing economic ties with Baghdad. He joined the five powers ‘overseeing” the Palestine – Israeli ‘peace’ talks and went along with Washington’s one-sided support of Israel. He even gave the ‘green light’ to the NATO bombing of Libya, naively assuming it would be a limited affair – a ‘humanitarian’ intervention.

As a result of Putin’s political and diplomatic collusion with the Washington-NATO military expansion, Russian trade, investment and finance with the West prospered. Russian firms raised loans in Western capital markets; foreign investors flocked to the Russian stock market and multi-nationals formed joint ventures.

Major oil and gas ventures flourished. The Russian economy recovered the living standards of the Soviet era; consumer spending boomed; unemployment fell from double to single digit; salaries and back wages were paid and research centers, universities, schools and cultural institutions began to recover.

The third component of Putin’s strategy was the state recovery (re-nationalization) of the strategic oil and gas sector. By outright purchase and buy-outs, through financial audits and the confiscation of the assets of gangster oligarchs, the Russian state takeover of oil and gas was successful.

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:43 pm

I say, poroshenko can try to have a total war with Russia. All it will do is show the world how stupid Ukrainians are, and a guided munition on Rada snuffing off Poroshenko and Yatsenyuk. Killing both of them will be a godsend.

Maybe theu want to be attacked cause they dont want to have the responsibility of destroying Ukraine on their hands.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

The Situation in the Ukraine. #9 - Page 28 Empty http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-18/ukraine-admits-its-gold-gone?page=1

Post  sepheronx Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:35 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-18/ukraine-admits-its-gold-gone?page=1

Ukraines Gold is depleted. Nothing in CB vaults. Ukraine is also on verge of default.

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics_ukraine/2014/11/08/10-23-25pm/donbass_bridgehead

They apparently are making deals with east Ukraine - Gas/Oil for Coal trade. Seems that maybe Ukraine is indeed getting ready to ditch east Ukraine altogether.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:36 pm

sepheronx wrote:http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-18/ukraine-admits-its-gold-gone?page=1

Ukraines Gold is depleted. Nothing in CB vaults. Ukraine is also on verge of default.

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics_ukraine/2014/11/08/10-23-25pm/donbass_bridgehead

They apparently are making deals with east Ukraine - Gas/Oil for Coal trade. Seems that maybe Ukraine is indeed getting ready to ditch east Ukraine altogether.

This is just the tip of the iceburg, if they lose Eastern Ukraine then their legitimacy is toast, combined with IMF austerity shock therapy, we may see more parts of Ukraine rebel if they see much greener pastures within Russia.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:03 am

http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.ca/2014/11/the-key-sentence-in-putins-interview.html
    You can read the full interview here: http://eng.kremlin.ru/news/23253

But the following quote is, I believe, crucial:
    Today there is fighting in eastern Ukraine. The Ukrainian central authorities have sent the armed forces there and they even use ballistic missiles. Does anybody speak about it? Not a single word. And what does it mean? What does it tell us? This points to the fact, that you want the Ukrainian central authorities to annihilate everyone there, all of their political foes and opponents. Is that what you want? We certainly don't. And we won't let it happen.
    The Russian original sentence is: Вы этого хотите? Мы не хотим. И не позволим. I personally would translate this sentence "You want that? We don't. And we will not allow this." You could also translate the last part as "we will not permit this". This is not an expression of a preference or a much more vague "we won't condone" or "we oppose". This is a very categorical statement which warns that Russia will proactively prevent such an outcome.

As I said it many times here already: Russia will not let the Nazis overrun Novorussia.

The Saker

Well, it seems that Novorussia has nothing to worry now. This is real good. While Bloomburg is claiming that Putin said that sanctions have put the country in a rump (I highly doubt that, they didn't even state where Putin said that), it seems that reality is showing something else.

Fantastic!
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:20 am

They shipped Ukrainian gold into USA (FED) under Yajenjewuk long time ago. The country is plundered and not genocide is happening the old methods of JSA.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:32 am

sepheronx wrote:http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.ca/2014/11/the-key-sentence-in-putins-interview.html

Today there is fighting in eastern Ukraine. The Ukrainian central authorities have sent the armed forces there and they even use ballistic missiles. Does anybody speak about it? Not a single word. And what does it mean? What does it tell us? This points to the fact, that you want the Ukrainian central authorities to annihilate everyone there, all of their political foes and opponents. Is that what you want? We certainly don't. And we won't let it happen.
    The Russian original sentence is: Вы этого хотите? Мы не хотим. И не позволим.  I personally would translate this sentence "You want that?  We don't.  And we will not allow this."  You could also translate the last part as "we will not permit this".  This is not an expression of a preference or a much more vague "we won't condone" or "we oppose".  This is a very categorical statement which warns that Russia will proactively prevent such an outcome.

As I said it many times here already: Russia will not let the Nazis overrun Novorussia.

The Saker

Well, it seems that Novorussia has nothing to worry now.  This is real good.  While Bloomburg is claiming that Putin said that sanctions have put the country in a rump (I highly doubt that, they didn't even state where Putin said that), it seems that reality is showing something else.

Fantastic!
    I read that Bloomburg article, and it was Anton Siluanov who made that claim not Putin, all they did was add Putin's remarks about Russia's preparations for a possible “catastrophic” slump in oil prices (out of context of course Rolling Eyes )
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-11-18/russia-sees-recession-next-year-if-oil-falls-to-60.html
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:56 am

AlfaT8 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.ca/2014/11/the-key-sentence-in-putins-interview.html

The Russian original sentence is: Вы этого хотите? Мы не хотим. И не позволим.  I personally would translate this sentence "You want that?  We don't.  And we will not allow this."  You could also translate the last part as "we will not permit this".  This is not an expression of a preference or a much more vague "we won't condone" or "we oppose".  This is a very categorical statement which warns that Russia will proactively prevent such an outcome.

The Saker

Well, it seems that Novorussia has nothing to worry now.  This is real good.  While Bloomburg is claiming that Putin said that sanctions have put the country in a rump (I highly doubt that, they didn't even state where Putin said that), it seems that reality is showing something else.

Fantastic!
    I read that Bloomburg article, and it was Anton Siluanov who made that claim not Putin, all they did was add Putin's remarks about Russia's preparations for a possible “catastrophic” slump in oil prices (out of context of course  Rolling Eyes )
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-11-18/russia-sees-recession-next-year-if-oil-falls-to-60.html

And of course, the article is garbage, like most of bloombergs. They been predicting Economic recession for years and failed to do so.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:53 am

sepheronx wrote:
    And of course, the article is garbage, like most of bloombergs.  They been predicting Economic recession for years and failed to do so.
    Of course, i was just correcting that little detail you mentioned about the article, nothing more.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:22 am

AlfaT8 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    And of course, the article is garbage, like most of bloombergs.  They been predicting Economic recession for years and failed to do so.
    Of course, i was just correcting that little detail you mentioned about the article, nothing more.

It is the first article that pops up when you search Russian Insider in google.

So that is why I mentioned it. Gave me a good laugh.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:21 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

It is the first article that pops up when you search Russian Insider in google.

So that is why I mentioned it.  Gave me a good laugh.
    Meh, on a scale of 1 to 10 this article is a 3 or less, you should have read a certain Washington-post article a while back, that one was a full on 11+ on the BS-meter, i should have saved it, hell framed it even, as a true to god example of Western ignorance of the highest order. Twisted Evil

Last edited by AlfaT8 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    arpakola
    arpakola

The Situation in the Ukraine. #9 - Page 28 Empty Ukraine Admits Its Gold Is Gone: "There Is Almost No Gold Left In The Central Bank Vault"

Post  arpakola Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:34 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-18/ukraine-admits-its-gold-gone
    Ukraine Admits Its Gold Is Gone: "There Is Almost No Gold Left In The Central Bank Vault"

The Situation in the Ukraine. #9 - Page 28 20141117_UKRGOLD_0

Back in March, at a time when the IMF reported that Ukraine's official gold holdings as of the end of February, so just as the State Department-facilitated coup against former president Victor Yanukovich was concluding, amounted to 42.3 tonnes or 8% of reserves...
    ... and notably under the previous "hated" president, Ukraine gold's reserves had constantly increased hitting a record high just before the presidential coup...
    ... we reported of a strange incident that took place just after the Ukraine presidential coup, namely that according to at least one source, "in a mysterious operation under the cover of night, Ukraine's gold reserves were promptly loaded onboard an unmarked plane, which subsequently took the gold to the US." To wit:
    Tonight, around at 2:00 am, an unregistered transport plane took off took off from Boryspil airport. According to Boryspil staff, prior to the plane's appearance, four trucks and two cargo minibuses arrived at the airport all with their license plates missing. Fifteen people in black uniforms, masks and body armor stepped out, some armed with machine guns. These people loaded the plane with more than forty heavy boxes.
    After this, several mysterious men arrived and also entered the plane. The loading was carried out in a hurry. After unloading, the plateless cars immediately left the runway, and the plane took off on an emergency basis.
    Airport officials who saw this mysterious "special operation" immediately notified the administration of the airport, which however strongly advised them "not to meddle in other people's business."
    Later, the editors were called by one of the senior officials of the former Ministry of Income and Fees, who reported that, according to him, tonight on the orders of one of the "new leaders" of Ukraine, all the gold reserves of the Ukraine were taken to the United States.
    Needless to say there was no official confirmation of any of this taking place, and in fact our report, in which we mused if the "price of Ukraine's liberation" was the handover of its gold to the Fed at a time when Germany was actively seeking to repatriate its own physical gold located at the bedrock of the NY Fed, led to the usual mainstream media mockery.
    Until now.
    In an interview on Ukraine TV, none other than the head of the Ukraine Central Bank made the stunning admission that "in the vaults of the central bank there is almost no gold left. There is a small amount of gold bullion left, but it's just 1% of reserves."
    As Ukraina further reports, this stunning revelation means that not only has Ukraine been quietly depleting its gold throughout the year, but that the latest official number, according to which Ukraine gold was 8 times greater than the reported 1%, was fabricated, and that the real number is about 90% lower.
    According to official statistics the NBU, the amount of gold in the vaults should be eight times more than is actually in stock. At the beginning of this month, the volume of gold was about $ 1 billion, or 8% of the total gold reserves. Now this is just one percent.
    Of course, considering the official reserve data at the Central Bank has been clearly fabricated, one wonders just how long ago the actual gold "dmsplacement" took place.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:50 pm

arpakola wrote:http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-18/ukraine-admits-its-gold-gone
    Ukraine Admits Its Gold Is Gone: "There Is Almost No Gold Left In The Central Bank Vault"

The Situation in the Ukraine. #9 - Page 28 20141117_UKRGOLD_0

Back in March, at a time when the IMF reported that Ukraine's official gold holdings as of the end of February, so just as the State Department-facilitated coup against former president Victor Yanukovich was concluding, amounted to 42.3 tonnes or 8% of reserves...
    ... and notably under the previous "hated" president, Ukraine gold's reserves had constantly increased hitting a record high just before the presidential coup...
    ... we reported of a strange incident that took place just after the Ukraine presidential coup, namely that according to at least one source, "in a mysterious operation under the cover of night, Ukraine's gold reserves were promptly loaded onboard an unmarked plane, which subsequently took the gold to the US." To wit:
    Tonight, around at 2:00 am, an unregistered transport plane took off took off from Boryspil airport. According to Boryspil staff, prior to the plane's appearance, four trucks and two cargo minibuses arrived at the airport all with their license plates missing. Fifteen people in black uniforms, masks and body armor stepped out, some armed with machine guns. These people loaded the plane with more than forty heavy boxes.
    After this, several mysterious men arrived and also entered the plane. The loading was carried out in a hurry. After unloading, the plateless cars immediately left the runway, and the plane took off on an emergency basis.
    Airport officials who saw this mysterious "special operation" immediately notified the administration of the airport, which however strongly advised them "not to meddle in other people's business."
    Later, the editors were called by one of the senior officials of the former Ministry of Income and Fees, who reported that, according to him, tonight on the orders of one of the "new leaders" of Ukraine, all the gold reserves of the Ukraine were taken to the United States.
    Needless to say there was no official confirmation of any of this taking place, and in fact our report, in which we mused if the "price of Ukraine's liberation" was the handover of its gold to the Fed at a time when Germany was actively seeking to repatriate its own physical gold located at the bedrock of the NY Fed, led to the usual mainstream media mockery.
    Until now.
    In an interview on Ukraine TV, none other than the head of the Ukraine Central Bank made the stunning admission that "in the vaults of the central bank there is almost no gold left. There is a small amount of gold bullion left, but it's just 1% of reserves."
    As Ukraina further reports, this stunning revelation means that not only has Ukraine been quietly depleting its gold throughout the year, but that the latest official number, according to which Ukraine gold was 8 times greater than the reported 1%, was fabricated, and that the real number is about 90% lower.
    According to official statistics the NBU, the amount of gold in the vaults should be eight times more than is actually in stock. At the beginning of this month, the volume of gold was about $ 1 billion, or 8% of the total gold reserves. Now this is just one percent.
    Of course, considering the official reserve data at the Central Bank has been clearly fabricated, one wonders just how long ago the actual gold "dmsplacement" took place.

Poroushenko strikes again! When Putridshenko came in to power via coup and when the U.S. State Dept. praised that coup as 'democratic' and 'legitimate', we knew that it meant Ukraine was going to be asset-striped by the Anglo-supremacists based in Washington, New York, and London.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:18 pm

according to this post..
    http://www.defencenet.gr/defence/item/%CE%AD%CE%BB%CE%BB%CE%B7%CE%BD%CE%B1%CF%82-%CF%80%CE%BF%CE%BB%CE%AF%CF%84%CE%B7%CF%82-%CF%83%CE%BA%CE%BF%CF%84%CF%8E%CE%B8%CE%B7%CE%BA%CE%B5-%CE%B1%CF%80%CF%8C-%CF%84%CE%B1-%CF%80%CF%85%CF%81%CE%AC-%CF%84%CF%89%CE%BD-%CE%BF%CF%85%CE%BA%CF%81%CE%B1%CE%BD%CF%8E%CE%BD-%CE%BD%CE%B1%CE%B6%CE%AF-%CF%83%CF%84%CE%BF-%CE%BD%CF%84%CE%BF%CE%BD%CE%AD%CF%84%CF%83%CE%BA
    a Greek national born in Razdelnaya , living in Greece the last 20 years, now in Donietsk to protect his mother, he was killed from Ukranian artilery near the Donietsk airport. He was participating in the Nova Russia army. RIP
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:23 pm

О работе движения "Новороссия"
    http://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/1905533.html

The Situation in the Ukraine. #9 - Page 28 YAVclC-1WFk

The Situation in the Ukraine. #9 - Page 28 Oz6CjPtN7xE

http://novorossia.pro/gum_centr/84-otchet-po-rabote-gumanitarnogo-sklada-v-rostove-na-donu-i-ego-budni-za-3-noyabrya-2014.html - работа гуманитарного склада 3 ноября - помощь беженцам и груз для ДНР.
    http://novorossia.pro/gum_centr/86-otchet-po-rabote-gumanitarnogo-sklada-v-rostove-na-donu-i-ego-budni-za-4-noyabrya-2014.html - работа гуманитарного склада 4 ноября - помощь беженцам и груз для раненых ополченцев в городе Пешково.
    http://novorossia.pro/gum_centr/87-otchet-po-rabote-gumanitarnogo-sklada-v-rostove-na-donu-i-ego-budni-za-5-noyabrya-2014.html - работа гуманитарного склада 5 ноября - помощь беженцам и НОДу.
    http://novorossia.pro/gum_centr/88-otchet-po-rabote-gumanitarnogo-sklada-v-rostove-na-donu-i-ego-budni-za-6-noyabrya-2014.html - работа гуманитарного склада 6 ноября - помощь беженцам и детским учреждениям города Ровеньки.
    http://novorossia.pro/gum_centr/93-otchet-po-rabote-gumanitarnogo-sklada-v-rostove-na-donu-i-ego-budni-za-7-noyabrya-2014.html - отправка грузов в Макеевку "Дружку" и "Собру" в Луганск, помощь беженцам
    http://novorossia.pro/gum_centr/99-otchet-po-rabote-gumanitarnogo-sklada-v-rostove-na-donu-i-ego-budni-za-8-noyabrya-2014.html - груз для больницы города Кировска, медикаменты для больниц ЛНР, помощь беженцам.
    http://novorossia.pro/gum_centr/102-otpravka-produktov-v-socialnuyu-stolovuyu-gzugres-otchet-za-9-noyabrya.html - отправка продуктов в социальную столовую города Зугресса.
    http://novorossia.pro/gum_centr/103-sladosti-dlya-detey-novorossii-otchet-po-rabote-gumanitarnogo-sklada-v-rostove-na-donu-i-ego-budni-za-10-noyabrya-2014.html - груз для "Короля", сладости для детей, груз в ЛНР, помощь беженцам.
    http://novorossia.pro/gum_centr/106-gumanitarnaya-pomosch-v-voennyy-gospital-g-doneck-otchet-po-rabote-gumanitarnogo-sklada-v-rostove-na-donu-i-ego-budni-za-11-noyabrya-2014.html - груз для военного госпиталя в Донецке, грузы для ДНР и беженцев.
    http://novorossia.pro/gum_centr/91-pomosch-rodilnomu-domu-g-sverdlovsk-7-noyabrya-2014.html - помощь родильному дому в Свердловске
    http://novorossia.pro/gum_centr/92-detskiy-dom-v-usloviyah-boevyh-deystviy-7-noyabrya-2014.html - помощь детскому дому в Свердловске
    http://novorossia.pro/gum_centr/95-pomosch-iz-germanii-13-noyabrya-2014.html - отправка груза присланного из Германии в Краснопартизанск.
    http://novorossia.pro/gum_centr/96-gumanitarnaya-pomosch-v-snezhnoe-11-noyabrya.html - отправка гуманитарного груза на комендатуру города Снежное для местного населения
    http://novorossia.pro/gum_centr/98-veterany-voyny.html - эвакуация 90-летнего ветерана ВОВ и его жены (так же ветеран ВОВ) из Горловки
    http://novorossia.pro/gum_centr/104-iz-bryanska-v-zugres-.html - гуманитарная помощь из Брянска в Зугресс.
    http://novorossia.pro/gum_centr/105-socialnaya-stolovaya-gorod-zugres-.html - работа социальной столовой в Зугрессе.
    http://novorossia.pro/gum_centr/107-otpravka-gumanitarnoy-pomoschi-detyam-v-g-perevalsk-otchet-po-rabote-gumanitarnogo-sklada-v-rostove-na-donu-i-ego-budni-za-11-noyabrya-2014.html - грузы в Перевальск и Торез, помощь беженцам
    http://novorossia.pro/gum_centr/108-posylki-iz-dalekoy-ameriki.html - груз из США для Новороссии
    http://novorossia.pro/gum_centr/109-pribyvshaya-gumanitarnaya-pomosch-iz-gdimitrovgrad-otchet-po-rabote-gumanitarnogo-sklada-v-rostove-na-donu-i-ego-budni-za-13-noyabrya-2014.html - груз для Стаханова, помощь беженцам.
    http://novorossia.pro/gum_centr/110-otpravka-celevogo-gruza-v-g-stahanov-lnr-otchet-po-rabote-gumanitarnogo-sklada-v-rostove-na-donu-i-ego-budni-za-14-noyabrya-2014.html - грузы для Донецка, Стаханова, Молодогвардейска, помощь беженцам.
    http://novorossia.pro/gum_centr/112-detskoe-pitanie-dlya-bezhencev-v-pgt-tarasovskiy-otchet-po-rabote-gumanitarnogo-sklada-v-rostove-na-donu-i-ego-budni-za-15-noyabrya-2014.html - груз для детей в пгт Тарасовский, грузы в Кировск, помощь беженцам
    http://novorossia.pro/gum_centr/111-v-ramkah-dvizheniya-novorossiya.html - 50 ящиков тушенки для ДНР (с прошлой недели грузы от движения будут маркироваться общей для всех грузов наклейкой движения "Новороссия").
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:29 pm

The Situation in the Ukraine. #9 - Page 28 10418897_621441511293691_3705372164935406391_n

for the victims of fascist genocide in Odessa in 2 may 2014 in Bratislava

The Situation in the Ukraine. #9 - Page 28 10388066_621531897951319_5498762617666530678_n

The Situation in the Ukraine. #9 - Page 28 10407452_621531967951312_2817517926312850126_n

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:34 am