Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+48
George1000cy
AlfaT8
Petro007
Asf
POKL
flamming_python
d_taddei2
T055
Stealthflanker
zino
Feldmarszal
Zivo
Viktor
a89
MotherlandCalls
TheArmenian
Firebird
George1
Austin
mack8
navyfield
Mindstorm
Giulio
dino00
fragmachine
GarryB
Mike E
Cyberspec
TheGeorgian
magnumcromagnon
calripson
Airbornewolf
Sujoy
mutantsushi
medo
Strizh
etaepsilonk
Flyingdutchman
Regular
TR1
Hannibal Barca
Werewolf
arpakola
dionis
onwiththewar
sepheronx
Vann7
Morpheus Eberhardt
52 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

Feldmarszal

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

Post  Feldmarszal Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:20 pm

fragmachine wrote:
    Petro007 wrote:Reports that GRu colonel Igor Girkin aka Strelkov is dead. Maybe Putin killed him (KGB does not like GRU)

I want that to be true Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Before Strelkov goes to heaven Porky shenko will be hanging from the tree, with his head looking down the hell.

And if western Ukr by some miracle survive, you can expect EU fall, next on the road will be fake governments. Poland will rebel too and we will hunt down rest of bandera loons, starting from Lvov Smile

Payback's a bitch. Though this won't be about vengance. This will be about justice.
    medo
    medo

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

Post  medo Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:31 pm

I wonder where is ultra brave Ljashko with his brave Azov battalion and why he didn't come to rescue encircled Ukrainian army? Maybe it have something to do with a fact, that Novorussian army is armed and will fire back.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:11 pm

Petro007 wrote:Reports that GRu colonel Igor Girkin aka Strelkov is dead. Maybe Putin killed him (KGB does not like GRU)

If that is true.. no idea why are smiling.. IT shows how moronic are ukrainians .. That do not understand Strelkov
    is just 1 man...and the war in their country will not stop until Ukraine disband in many parts or the Nazis and US puppets kicked from power..  You will not smile when the militia take Mariupol and Kharviv im afraid. You will not smile when they continue in Odessa..  The war will not end with the killing of one leader.. Russia not even have to do anything with the war in ukraine.. but kiev actions. You could replace Strelkov and Putin ,and that will not end the war in your country when thousands are killed every week from both side..  If you had any brains.. you will feel miserable that your government do not stop the war. You not even have gas for winter.. so you will not smile either when you have to burn wood to keep you warm on winter. No Ukraine is a failed state and all the Pro Russian militia needs to do is hold until the end of year or a bit more to totally collapse your economy. and the best of all is
    your lovely Obama or EU is not going to pay your bills or help you.. Smile all you want but strelkov death (if true) will change nothing in your country..
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:54 pm

I'm almost sure he is dead. He knew too much and he is danger to Putin and his cronies. Why You want it to be true so much. It's bad news for You. Now everything will be controlled directly from Kremlin. You simply have no chance now. Russia is taking over this operation.

One of his strelkovets speaks out. My bet is he will soon disappear. Ps. Before you call him names, he is former Nazi, probably joined ultra nationalistic movement when he was teen and he is now orthodox nationalist.

Situation in the East in one picture.
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 38 WqUc8NQ
    Right in the Pussy
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:40 pm

Very interesting to say the least.. of the Press conference today in Donetsk Republic.
    The Ukies that thinks that killing strelkov will somehow change the revolution and make any weaker the Rebellion
    and fight against kiev need to see this..

a few lines of the transcript.  Smile

-There is time for everything. We asked for the federalization 3 months ago,
    then we asked for a permission to hold a referendum
    -By now so much blood has been spilled and so many people have died for freedom.
    How can we speak of    federalization?
    -Let me clarify. No federalization can be possible today.
    -We want to live independently. We have very rich land.
    -Every time you come to Russia with a sword, “from a sword you will perish”.
    -Unfortunately, dear journalists, the West tries to invade us with a regularity of 30-50 years.
    -That is, every 30-50 years the Western civilization tries to impose on us their opinion and their way of life.
    -The First World War, the Great Patriotic war, the Crimean war before that and so on well into the
     depths of history.
    -As a result, the West traditionally gets the fall of Berlin, Paris, etc.
    -There is Maidan every year In Kiev – “Those who don’t jump are Moskals”.
    -The West comes every 30-50 years to get what it deserves.
    -What is our fault? The fault of Donetsk, Donbass, our land?
    -That we are asked to live independently? That we wanted to live the way we want?
    -To speak our language? To make friends with whom we want?
    -We didn't want to go to Europe. We have different mentalities, religion.
    -But we have a different religion. We want to go East.
    -We wanted to live the way we want, but we were not allowed to. We were called terrorists and separatists.
    -Please note, we did not capture any regional administrations, nor did we scorch district departments.
     That’s what the Maidan did.
    -Slogans: "No oligarchy”, “Equality and brotherhood", "Freedom of religion and language", "Freedom of choice".
    -All these slogans are from the Maidan. We want the same thing. So why are we the bad guys?
    -What did we do to deserve being bombed from planes?, shot at from tanks?and have phosphorous bombs
    dropped  on us ?
    -Dear journalists, please correct me if I am wrong.
    -If we are terrorists, then the police and the security service of Ukraine must fight us.
    -We are all descendants of the glorious ancestors. We all have ancestors that we are proud of.Only between the two of us there are two Heroes of the Soviet Union.
    -We’ll tell anyone who comes to harm us on our soil: we will fight tooth and nail for our Motherland.
    -Kiev and the West made a big mistake by awaking us.
    -We are the hardworking people. While others were jumping on the Maidan for 300 grivnas, our people were down in the mine, mining coal, melting metal and sowing crop.
    -None of us had time to jump, we were busy working.
    -When a person who just yesterday worked with a jackhammer or operated a harvester,
     today got behind a steering wheel of a tank or Grad, or picked up a machine gun,
     the line has been crossed and you cannot stop him.
    -The one who left his job knows that he will fight to the end and to his last breath.
    -Now I want to say: I don't want to fight. It wasn’t my choice, but I'll fight till the end for my land,
     no matter who,   when and how numerous they were.
    -We want to reach out to all the relatives and mothers: do not send your sons here.
    -We didn’t come to you in Kiev, Dnepropetrovsk, or Zaporozhye. We are not marauding your villages,
    raping your  women, killing your elders and stealing their military decorations.
    -Leave us alone. Let us live free and in peace.
    - We want to live on our land the way we want. We don't need you. We are different.
    -If someone has a political conscience, a will and a courage of a real man, I'm just suggesting to
    stop this   operation.
    -You don’t have to recognize our status, just leave us alone within our borders of Donetsk and Lugansk republics,
    and we will kiss each other goodbye.

To stop the revolution against kiev.. instead of wishing the killing Strelkov in hope to end the war try
    better with 5 millions of citizens. Understand that eastern ukrainians are different to the Euromaidans..in the west
    and they will never stop fighting until they get the freedom they want.

http://www.vineyardsaker.fr/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/20140824-press-conference-formation-of-as-state.en.txt

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:21 pm

Reports of NATO mercenaries helping the junta in eastern ukrane..
    I bet Kiev media will never show reports like this. So that ukrainians know the criminal actions
    of kiev against civilians women and children.

The Defence Ilovaysk – Report by Ikorpus – ENG SUBS

Last edited by Vann7 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:26 pm

Why am I not surprised...
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:06 am

In other news Jen "Nutz" Psaki found her true calling, as a bar wench:

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 38 1_a5d8d0a0

...No wonder she never seems to get her facts straight, obviously she likes to drink on the job!
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:45 am

Somebody named Psaki has been drinking a little too much saki...

Anymore updates?
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:17 am

My ultimate dream girl...
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:34 am

New map of combat..

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 38 Karta_ahartin_27_aug

Last edited by Vann7 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:56 am; edited 4 times in total
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:40 am

No, the Psaki neocon freckled chick.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:56 am

Hryvnia to Dollar 14.00 Very Happy Cool Razz
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:00 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:In other news Jen "Nutz" Psaki found her true calling, as a bar wench:

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 38 1_a5d8d0a0

Maybe the US recession has started another "double dip".

And John Henry gets a shock when visiting his favourite "hostess night club" in Kiev.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:40 am

Vann7 wrote:
    New map of combat..

Blitzkrieg!? Shocked Shocked
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:33 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:

More like "deep operations" Wink
    Intrigado

Post  Intrigado Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:22 pm

flamming_python wrote:

Well, I do. My father's side of the family traces its lineage further than just Odessa; in the interwar period they actually hailed from Bessarabia; one of my ancestors actually served as a Romanian border-guard in the 30s, he spoke no less than about 4-5 languages.

Well, look at that, flamming_python. We could have ended up as fellow countrymen hadn't Germany felt so humiliated after WWI. Smile I suppose you're speaking about historical Bessarabia, meaning that little southwestern corner crowded at the Danube's mouths and today part of the Odessa region? If so, guess what, "Porky" Poroshenko was born there too. Laughing
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:35 pm

Intrigado wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

Well, I do. My father's side of the family traces its lineage further than just Odessa; in the interwar period they actually hailed from Bessarabia; one of my ancestors actually served as a Romanian border-guard in the 30s, he spoke no less than about 4-5 languages.

Well, look at that, flamming_python. We could have ended up as fellow countrymen hadn't Germany felt so humiliated after WWI. Smile I suppose you're speaking about historical Bessarabia, meaning that little southwestern corner crowded at the Danube's mouths and today part of the Odessa region? If so, guess what, "Porky" Poroshenko was born there too. Laughing

TBH, I don't know which part of Bessarabia it was - it could have been either the Moldovan or what was to become the Odessan part; all of it was taken by the USSR in 1940 and they along with it - that's all I know.

Really though, you're better off w/o me and my lineage, believe me Very Happy The Soviets annexing Bessarabia saved you a lot of trouble.

Anyway, GazB said to kill the offtop - so let's kill the offtop.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:40 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:
    New map of combat..

I gotta tell you, it feels pretty damn great logging onto my computer every morning, checking out the threads here, on mp.net, and reading more and more good news from the front, and a worse and worse situation for the Ukrainians on their home-front.

Feels great actually, just seeing a new report of another Ukrainian unit routed or encircled every day, that map of rebel territory steadily expanding and the Ukrainian facebook communication channels descend further and further into a hopeless panic
    A guilty pleasure all in all, considering how many people are dying, and how many others have fled from their homes, etc...
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:04 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    I gotta tell you, it feels pretty damn great logging onto my computer every morning, checking out the threads here, on mp.net, and reading more and more good news from the front, and a worse and worse situation for the Ukrainians on their home-front.
    A guilty pleasure all in all, considering how many people are dying, and how many others have fled from their homes, etc...

I just want the war to end.. Poroshenko is sending waves after waves of conscript to a certain death ,and in belarus
    he peaceplan was for the Rebels to drops their weapons and that Russia help them to secure the borders and fight the rebels with the nazis....No   He is truly asking the impossible. That Russia betrays the people who is friendly to them and support the one hostile to them.that NATO controls and have been bombing cities. i do not think is good idea the Rebels goes beyond Donetsk and Lugansk either..  There will be too much casualties.. anything beyond DOnetsk and Lugansk have to be done or at least seen as an internal revolution.  Poroshenko looks like he will exterminate his entire population and later suicide when no one else is left.. so if he continue pushing the war he will have to be killed and this is in the very near future.. if 2014 pass and poroshenko continues . Russia and European friendly countries to Russia will have both its secret services to kill poroshenko. That will Provoke a fight for power and a total collapse and disbanding of the army..and the real referendum and elections will happen..when every civilians have a gun in their hands. so they can fight tyranny. Also the chief of the army ,airforce and navy too will have to be wiped.  Unfortunately thats the only thing i see solving the conflict.. a direct attack on Kiev to reverse the US congress coup.. and return Ukraine to a Neutral Nation..with real representation in power of its society and all the banderas and ultra radicals put in jail.

But as i said before the source of the problem ,was the Passiveness of eastern Ukrainians ,while the Euromaidanuts and banderas were highly active on kiev ,trying to overthrow their government. Now the miners who refused to get involved in their nation conflict when it was in kiev.. and help counter the Euromaidan..with pro government protest and throwing rocks... they will have to do it now with Guns against artillery and tanks.
    olibeira

Post  olibeira Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:21 pm

This is not a limited war but rather the early stages of a total war.

I believe as of right now there's no political way to solve this.

The enemy still thinks it has a chance and hasn't deployed all of his resources.

I would say that Poland is a threat and they will keep supporting the junta.

Maybe it's time for Belarus to start thinking about invading Poland and establishing a defensive line near the german border.

Show the other european puppets that NATO can't do anything to protect their corrupt regimes.

After that, deal with the Baltics and the Czechs.
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:30 pm

I don't think invading Poland is a very good idea... After all, they are a member of NATO and the EU.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:45 pm

Sooner or later it will have to be a NATO country. NATO have to be dismantled one way or an other and I know which country will be as I knew first would have been Ukraine.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:22 pm

Ukraine soldiers that surrendered , have been released by Novorosiya to their respective families..
    must see.. You will not see any of this in western media.. will not help a lot with their negative propaganda against
    anti-kiev fighters ,even less the claim they are terrorist.

This is why i strongly believe is not a good idea that the Novorosiya fighters move pass Donetsk and Lugansk
    territory.. and that if poroshenko continues with the war that he will have to be killed..so the government disband. and no longer the Ukie army is forced to fight.. a new government will have to be created that is neutral and represent not only Pro EU but also pro Russians.  other wise the war will continue for ever. and more Regions will rebel.
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:16 am

Vann7 wrote:But as i said before the source of the problem ,was the Passiveness of eastern Ukrainians ,while the Euromaidanuts and banderas were highly active on kiev ,trying to overthrow their government. Now the miners who refused to get involved in their nation conflict when it was in kiev.. and help counter the Euromaidan..with pro government protest and throwing rocks... they will have to do it now with Guns against artillery and tanks.

This is precisely the point that I have never understood. There was mass opposition in the East to what was happening in Kiev during the Maidan affair, yet there was no organised counter-movement to oppose the radicals. Was this because many Easterners may have initially agreed with many of the sentiments of the initial peaceful protestors, and were also blaming Yanukovich and Party-of-Regions parliamentary government for Ukraines' general malaise? Even if true, this does not explain the lack of loyalist mobilisation once the Svoboda, Udar and Pravy Sektor radicals joined the fray and embraced wide-scale violence against riot control police (who clearly were primarily concerned with stopping mobs overrunning public buildings and the Parliament).

I can only assume that Yanukovich wanted above all to avoid violence and deaths on the streets (as this would ruin his re-election chance) and unwisely put his trust in EU-backed negotiation. It became obvious however that this was doomed to failure once the PoR-dominated government resigned and the Opposition leaders refused to accept the senior positions in a new unity government. Given that Yanukovich presidency only had 12-months to run, this should have ended the stand-off, but the Opposition refusal made clear their actual intentions. This should have been a clear sign that a total coup was being prepared, yet still the Easteners did nothing. Was Yanukovich blocking loyalist efforts behind the scenes in a bid to assuage the EU and US? Later, when violence was getting out of control and when Putin told him clearly that he would not give his public support to using the armed forces to crush the radicals, Yanukovich seems to give up, a contention that is supported when he signed the EU-brokered "accord" and agreed to its conditions (ie caretaker president, early elections, rollback of constitutional changes) and pulled back riot control police back from Kiev. Once this was done, the trap snapped shut and false flag sniper attacks (Right Sector? NATO Gladio? Mercenaries?) and the slimmed down police presence allowed the armed radicals to storm and seize the Parliament. The core PoR delegates fled for their lives, while some factions stayed behind and crossed the floor to stand with the putschists ( final proof in case it was needed that the PoR was a collection of parties and not a monolithic pro-russia anti-west party as its detractors claimed).

Another question I have is regarding what the Ukrainian military attitude was during the Maidan violence? If Yanukovich had given the word, would the Army have stormed Maidan and restored order? I recall reading somewhere that the senior chiefs of staff (or whatever name they use) had made plain they would refuse any such order, but I cannot remember the details. if so, its a remarkable turnaround that they now assault Donestk and Lugansk and kill thousands with indiscriminate shelling and rocket attacks, but I guess the Junta simply replaced (arrested?) military commanders who were "untrustworthy" or who disobeyed the orders to attack the East.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:36 pm