Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+36
Admin
TheGeorgian
Strizh
buffet
collegeboy16
mutantsushi
Zivo
gaurav
Intrigado
GarryB
zino
fragmachine
George1000cy
Firebird
zg18
mack8
Viktor
TR1
medo
sepheronx
Airbornewolf
AlfaT8
Hannibal Barca
Werewolf
Cyberspec
etaepsilonk
macedonian
TheArmenian
arpakola
Asf
Austin
Morpheus Eberhardt
magnumcromagnon
Vann7
flamming_python
Regular
40 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #5

Asf

The Situation in the Ukraine. #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #5

Post  Asf Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:21 pm

In the video the only in common is the mustach.. else the lad on the vid has a much slimer face.. (I think)
    Look at the ears shape - it's like fingerprints.
    Sigh... So now we have what, three guys, and all claimed to be Igor Bezler?
    Seems like he's a real GRU officer - nobody knows exactly how he looks like  Very Happy
    etaepsilonk

The Situation in the Ukraine. #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #5

Post  etaepsilonk Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:26 pm

Asf wrote:
    In the video the only in common is the mustach.. else the lad on the vid has a much slimer face.. (I think)
    Look at the ears shape - it's like fingerprints.

You know, for me, "russian colonel" and youtube guy look like the same person.
    And their (provocative) motives also look exactly the same, to discredit rebel movement.
    OK, I'm not continuing this topic further, it's getting annoying as hell.

Last edited by etaepsilonk on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:42 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:You know, for me, "russian colonel" and youtube guy look like the same person.
    And their (provocative) motives also look exactly the same, to discredit rebel movement.
    OK, I'm not continuing this topic further, it's getting annoying as hell.

Agreed. Especially on the bold part.
    The fucker should get what's coming to him because he discredits the seps in this way!
    A Court Marshal by Strelkov would be a great move.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:55 pm

Aftermath of heavy gunfighting in Marynivka, a border post between Ukraine and Russia
    (unsuccefull atempt to capture the post .. hited by airforce.. one dead)
    next time they have to try night time..
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #5 - Page 2 RCtm7om
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #5 - Page 2 PPAXiC0
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #5 - Page 2 HNJ3f0m
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #5 - Page 2 G04rM4A
    47°52'05.34" B  38°51'48.59" E

http://dpsu.gov.ua/en/about/photo_gallery/photo_gallery_264.htm

=======================

epic foto
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #5 - Page 2 460x
    (my imagination.. >  "look Pigy .. she wants you to make  sausages out of you..)

Last edited by arpakola on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:52 pm

Сь нами Богь!
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:32 pm

the fighting of kiev against the east is totally unnecessary , Russia will not Annex Donetsk and Lugansk unless for humanitarian reasons that kiev really push for a never ending Genocide in the east. But economically speaking ,it will not benefit Russia in anyway ,instead damage its economy for having
    to raise the salaries of 6 million people with pensions and benefits. The only thing Russia will push is for full autonomy to the
    Republic of Donetsk and that they have their own National guard ,security and police..  although that they will need to pay taxes to Kiev as a state.  IF the Donetsk and lugansk republic become independent ,it will be a poor country. like abkzakia because the European Union will not trade with them. And they will now allow international tourism flights to their republics.

The only way for DOnetsk and Lugansk to become efficient as a fully independent Republic ,that will benefit Russia is if all the South of Ukraine from Odessa to mariupol to the east  Kharkov joins them.. but that will be lethal blow to Ukraine and will kill any possibility for kiev economy development. will be without access to the black sea and they will fight to the last man ,including NATO mercenaries help.

Asking Loans to the IMF will not even be needed if kiev restore relations  with Russia. CHina will have a lot of business to do with Ukraine ,specially renting their lands for agriculture ,CHina really needs food. What is really killing Ukraine future is that they
    are blindly looking to the west as if joing the EU will solve their problems. Totally ignoring near half of the country do NOT want to be part of the EU. following what the EU and USA tells them is what destroying Ukraine. Obama and its Neocons handlers only interest is to see Ukrainians and Russians fighting to the last man. How can they do not see the game being played against them.. is mind blowing .

One way that could also work to solve the conflict is for Donetsk and Lugansk to pay the same taxes they paid before when they were part of ukraine or perhaps a little more .. as if nothing had changed.. in return they allowed full autonomy with full cotrol of the republic ,the end of the war and allowing them to be part of the EuroAsian Union. That way the other ukrainian cities will be part of the EU trade..
    while Donetsk and Lugansk part of the EuroAsian union and Ukraine Gas will be billed differently ,one for kiev and another for Donetsk and lugansk regions with a discount. So many things they can negotiate ,to avoid a war ,but for listening the Nobel peace winner they are killing each other in a war.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:37 pm

What russia should do is countering the Anglo-saxon/zionistic propaganda against Slavic nations to devide them, russia should for next decades educate the next generations in all slavic nations that they are one and the same people and banning all media,blogger and other filth that is spreading this propaganda like they do in baltic states,poland,moldavia,bulgaria,ukraine and partially slovakia,serbia and slowenia.

Russia has currently over 700 NGO's inside russia which 400 only in Moscow, and NGO's are all not infavor for russians, same goes for those "news" agencies from Western governments, mainly US/UK inside Russia spewing out propaganda.

Russia has for to long ignored those antislavic propaganda that is trying and like we can see succesful diving one ethnicity, with BS stories like Holodomor, pushing forward propaganda that Ukrainians are some ethnicity of its own, same they fooled polish people into believe they are not slavic and the baltic states, they think of themselfs today more being german than slavic. This is a very dangerous and poisoning propaganda, India and China have stood up against this British Dividing politics and russia must too.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:09 pm

An.30. downed today near slavyansk
    http://www.defencenet.gr/defence/item/%CE%B1%CE%B5%CF%81%CE%BF%CF%83%CE%BA%CE%AC%CF%86%CE%BF%CF%82-%CE%B7%CE%BB%CE%B5%CE%BA%CF%84%CF%81%CE%BF%CE%BD%CE%B9%CE%BA%CE%BF%CF%8D-%CF%80%CE%BF%CE%BB%CE%AD%CE%BC%CE%BF%CF%85-%CE%BC%CE%B5-%CF%83%CF%84%CE%AD%CE%BB%CE%B5%CF%87%CE%BF%CF%82-%CF%84%CE%B7%CF%82-cia-%CE%BA%CE%B1%CF%84%CE%AD%CF%81%CF%81%CE%B9%CF%88%CE%B1%CE%BD-%CE%BF%CE%B9-%CE%B4%CF%85%CE%BD%CE%AC%CE%BC%CE%B5%CE%B9%CF%82-%CE%B1%CF%85%CF%84%CE%BF%CE%AC%CE%BC%CF%85%CE%BD%CE%B1%CF%82-%CF%84%CE%B7%CF%82-%CE%BD%CE%AD%CE%B1%CF%82

The Situation in the Ukraine. #5 - Page 2 An_30b

Last edited by arpakola on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:14 pm

Arpakola, there's a 'Stratigiki' mag on the left side on that page of which the cover story seems to be "US vs Russia".
    Anything interesting in that article? Thanks.

(Sorry to ask for a translation...Hanibal or any other Greek member willing to give us the gist of what is said there would be great)
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:19 pm

macedonian wrote:Arpakola, there's a 'Stratigiki' mag on the left side on that page of which the cover story seems to be "US vs Russia".

(Sorry to ask for a translation...Hanibal or any other Greek member willing to give us the gist of what is said there would be great)

Magazine issues..

Righ wing magazine nationalists.. Pro Russians
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:23 pm

arpakola wrote:
    macedonian wrote:Arpakola, there's a 'Stratigiki' mag on the left side on that page of which the cover story seems to be "US vs Russia".

Magazine issues..

Righ  wing magazine  nationalists.. Pro Russians

Pro-Russians...That's really good to hear.
    But, I meant if they have an analysis made by an expert or anything similar...anyway Thanks for the explanation.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:34 pm

Putin hails Poroshenko's 'positive thinking' on settling crisis after D-Day meeting

RT wrote:Vladimir Putin and Ukraine’s president-elect Petro Poroshenko have briefly spoken on the sidelines of the D-Day anniversary celebrations in Normandy. They called for both sides to "stop violence and military actions" in eastern Ukraine.

Both leaders “have spoken for a prompt end to bloodshed in southeast Ukraine as well as for an end to military actions from both sides – from the side of the Ukrainian armed forces and the supporters of federalization of Ukraine,” said Putin’s press secretary, Dmitry Peskov.

RT

WTF?!!

Putin might as well say: "We don't really care how many Russians you kill, or have killed...It's not like they are same as us or anything..."
    If Putin isn't trolling (or seriously threatened by the west with nuclear strikes) I don't know how else to regard this other than COWARDLINESS от Владимир Владимирович Pussyn!!! The man I once held in high regard is a mere shadow of the man I thought him to be...To say that I'm disappointed doesn't really cover it! The man better have said this while having his own plans of turning the situation in Russia's favor!!!

Mad Mad Mad
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:38 pm

arpakola wrote:An.30. downed today near slavyansk
    http://www.defencenet.gr/defence/item/%CE%B1%CE%B5%CF%81%CE%BF%CF%83%CE%BA%CE%AC%CF%86%CE%BF%CF%82-%CE%B7%CE%BB%CE%B5%CE%BA%CF%84%CF%81%CE%BF%CE%BD%CE%B9%CE%BA%CE%BF%CF%8D-%CF%80%CE%BF%CE%BB%CE%AD%CE%BC%CE%BF%CF%85-%CE%BC%CE%B5-%CF%83%CF%84%CE%AD%CE%BB%CE%B5%CF%87%CE%BF%CF%82-%CF%84%CE%B7%CF%82-cia-%CE%BA%CE%B1%CF%84%CE%AD%CF%81%CF%81%CE%B9%CF%88%CE%B1%CE%BD-%CE%BF%CE%B9-%CE%B4%CF%85%CE%BD%CE%AC%CE%BC%CE%B5%CE%B9%CF%82-%CE%B1%CF%85%CF%84%CE%BF%CE%AC%CE%BC%CF%85%CE%BD%CE%B1%CF%82-%CF%84%CE%B7%CF%82-%CE%BD%CE%AD%CE%B1%CF%82

The Situation in the Ukraine. #5 - Page 2 An_30b

Good post, however don't take this the wrong way but the large URL link is a bit "unsightly". There's a fix for that, a tool that shortens URL's on http://tinyurl.com/

It essentially allows you to post a large URL link in to a text field that shortens it in to a nice clean package, here's the same link you posted but it was converted by tinyurl.com:

http://tinyurl.com/laffacv
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:41 pm

macedonian wrote:Putin hails Poroshenko's 'positive thinking' on settling crisis after D-Day meeting

RT wrote:Vladimir Putin and Ukraine’s president-elect Petro Poroshenko have briefly spoken on the sidelines of the D-Day anniversary celebrations in Normandy. They called for both sides to "stop violence and military actions" in eastern Ukraine.

Both leaders “have spoken for a prompt end to bloodshed in southeast Ukraine as well as for an end to military actions from both sides – from the side of the Ukrainian armed forces and the supporters of federalization of Ukraine,” said Putin’s press secretary, Dmitry Peskov.

RT

WTF?!!

Putin might as well say: "We don't really care how many Russians you kill, or have killed...It's not like they are same as us or anything..."
    If Putin isn't trolling (or seriously threatened by the west with nuclear strikes) I don't know how else to regard this other than COWARDLINESS от Владимир Владимирович Pussyn!!! The man I once held in high regard is a mere shadow of the man I thought him to be...To say that I'm disappointed doesn't really cover it! The man better have said this while having his own plans of turning the situation in Russia's favor!!!

Mad Mad Mad

Let's wait for say a month
    The enemy is at the other side of atlandic.

Donbass is the new Russia. After all
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:44 pm

arpakola wrote:
    macedonian wrote:Putin hails Poroshenko's 'positive thinking' on settling crisis after D-Day meeting

RT

WTF?!!

Mad Mad Mad

Let's wait for  say a month

I hope you're right.
    I really do. I'm dumbfounded by Russia's actions in all of this. Or non-actions rather.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:50 pm

RT

WTF?!!

Mad Mad Mad

Like I said, people shouldn't jump to conclusions in politics...saying one thing, and doing another is quite common in geopolitics. It's quite possible that a suggestion of "re-banning" Greaseball Porkyshenko's chocolate (a move that would destroy Porkyshenko's business, he has no chance in Western markets) that it might give him the "moral integrity" to call for a ceasefire. Remember all bureaucrats pray to the same God, and that God goes by the name of 'MONEY'!!!
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:08 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:

RT

WTF?!!

Mad Mad Mad

Like I said, people shouldn't jump to conclusions in politics...saying one thing, and doing another is quite common in geopolitics. It's quite possible that a suggestion of "re-banning" Greaseball Porkyshenko's chocolate (a move that would destroy Porkyshenko's business, he has no chance in Western markets) that it might give him the "moral integrity" to call for a ceasefire. Remember all bureaucrats pray to the same God, and that God goes by the name of 'MONEY'!!!

Problem is the lion is out of the cage now. Seperatism has its own dynamics and is not shure  that Vlad has control over them

Last edited by arpakola on Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:11 pm

It just sad to see so many people die in an AN30 plane..  hopefully it was full of Nazis and not conscripts teens from the
    ukrainian army. Anyone know if the plane managed to land with the damages on its wing? or everyone died?
    any info on the victims ,who was in the plane and if all died?

Problem is the lion is out of the cage now. Seperatism has its own dynamics and is not shure that Vlad has control over them

You can be sure even though Russia do not control them ,that Russia can significantly pressure and influence them. After all
    they want to be the next Crimea. So should be easy for russia to control the fighters with jobs with their army..etc. aside
    that i do not see PUtin Condemning ever the actions of them.. their fight is legitimate.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:29 pm

Vann7 wrote:It just sad to see so many people die in an AN30 plane..  hopefully it was full of Nazis and not conscripts teens from the
    ukrainian army. Anyone know if the plane managed to land with the damages on its wing? or everyone died?
    any info on the victims ,who was in the plane and if all died?

Problem is the lion is out of the cage now. Seperatism has its own dynamics and is not shure  that Vlad has control over them

You can be sure even though Russia do not control them ,that Russia can significantly pressure and influence them. After all
    they want to be the next Crimea.  So should be easy for russia to control the fighters with jobs with their army..etc. aside
    that i do not see PUtin Condemning ever the actions of them.. their fight is legitimate.

They can bring Vlad down much easier then all NATO propaganda

Chaves in the seen brings horror to the Russian tycoons in the vicinity of vlad
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:34 pm

arpakola wrote:

Why will they want to go against Putin ?
    Is they do that is like shooting in their foots ,hands and later in the face.. because Russians support their President.
    And the only Chance Donetsk and Lugansk have for Autonomy or Independence is Russia help as already they receiving.
    It will be impossible for them to receive reinforcements from Russia ,if for example Putin orders to secure ukraine borders from Russian side.
    So Russia IS helping.. the rebels.. not directly but still are helping them.

update.. plane shotdown..
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #5 - Page 2 9e7867799-1

http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_06_06/Self-defence-fighters-crash-air-scout-over-Slavyansk-0438/
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:42 pm

Vlad showing his true colors. Disgrace. 

They let Ukr plane cross the border and bomb the shit out of rebels. Russian borderguards helped injured Ukrainian colleagues at Marlinovka battle and even disarmed remaining rebels. 
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #5 - Page 2 Qe7sSRt
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:52 pm

Vann7 wrote:
    arpakola wrote:

Is they do that is like shooting in their foots ,hands and later in the face.. because Russians support their President.
    And the only Chance Donetsk and Lugansk have for Autonomy or Independence is Russia help as already they receiving.
    It will be impossible for them to receive reinforcements from Russia ,if for example Putin orders to secure ukraine borders from Russian side.

http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_06_06/Self-defence-fighters-crash-air-scout-over-Slavyansk-0438/
    http://rt.com/news/164292-ukraine-plane-down-slavyansk/

Is not them that are against Vlad but their perseption of their nova Russia. May not is in. Line. With the. Average. And upper class. Of. Russian scosiety. That. Perseption conflict. May ignite patriotic. forces with in Russia that don't really like to watch risky tycoons. Spending. Their money stypidly say. In Greek islands.

That is three that. The. Picture. Of changes. Brings. During the speah of gubarev
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:52 pm

Vann7 wrote:
    arpakola wrote:

http://rt.com/news/164292-ukraine-plane-down-slavyansk/

The Situation in the Ukraine. #5 - Page 2 Xffo2fxdpbmn

The pilots are saved
    Is not them that are against Vlad but their perseption of their nova Russia. May not is in. Line. With the. Average. And upper class. Of. Russian scosiety. That. Perseption conflict. May ignite   patriotic. forces   with in Russia that don't really like to watch  rusky tycoons. Spending. Their money  stupidly  say. In Greek islands.

Last edited by arpakola on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:00 pm

macedonian wrote:
    arpakola wrote:

RT

WTF?!!

Mad Mad Mad

Let's wait for  say a month

I hope you're right.
    I really do. I'm dumbfounded by Russia's actions in all of this. Or non-actions rather.

No different from Russian actions before "22 June 1941", before ..., or before ...

For more than a week or two after the "June 22nd event", "Stalin" was "arguing" that nothing had happened ...

I understand the feelings, but if Russia makes a Crimea-like move here, then by induction what their next move is to be? What the move following their next move is to be?

If they wanted to make all of those moves now, why would the Russians expel Ukraine and other regions from Russia to begin with?

Don't search for the answers in the popular "explanations" of all of these phenomena; there can never be any truth in those popular "explanations"; all of those are prole-feed. You need to be mathematical about these things.

It would all happen, but not now.

Last edited by Morpheus Eberhardt on Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:45 pm

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=366_1402077313

Shelling the city

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:53 am