Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+78
Dr.Snufflebug
Kiko
Scorpius
Lurk83
Russian_Patriot_
Yugo90
wilhelm
mr_hd
mnztr
LMFS
lyle6
Nomad5891
Backman
lancelot
PhSt
SeigSoloyvov
Rodion_Romanovic
owais.usmani
dino00
PapaDragon
Hole
miketheterrible
Walther von Oldenburg
Karl Haushofer
Isos
Admin
Dima
auslander
JohninMK
d_taddei2
Big_Gazza
ATLASCUB
Svyatoslavich
Singular_Transform
Rmf
Henrik5927
Kimppis
Project Canada
max steel
KiloGolf
par far
higurashihougi
Regular
OminousSpudd
NationalRus
KoTeMoRe
ExBeobachter1987
Maximmmm
Rodinazombie
zg18
Prince Darling
Neutrality
marat
Osobist
magnumcromagnon
whir
mack8
VladimirSahin
Cyberspec
KomissarBojanchev
Werewolf
kvs
Zivo
Viktor
Kyo
sepheronx
George1
medo
TR1
GarryB
TheArmenian
AlfaT8
collegeboy16
Firebird
Vann7
Flyingdutchman
flamming_python
runaway
82 posters

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF

kvs
    kvs

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 16 Empty Re: Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF

Post  kvs Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:27 pm

marat wrote:What about TPP when it will be finished? Those Simens turbines were moved on it long time ago.

There were videos (in Russian) posted on the state of completion at sdelanounas.ru:

From December 8, 2017:

According to the video maker the construction is on schedule and significant parts are basically finished. So we are looking
    at late 2018 or early 2019 deployment (my estimate).
    Hole
    Hole

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 16 Empty Re: Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF

Post  Hole Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:27 pm

What do you expect from People that worship someone like Obongo?
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:42 pm

OMG that road has lighting and look at all that Armco type barrier. Russia must be richer than the UK as not only is it not fitted to UK roads like that but they have actually gone round removing some. Sod road safety, we can't afford the electricity bill!

Some really good steel supply contracts there.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:49 am

AlfaT8 wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Ride across 10 km of Crimea bridge (more than half the overall length), 6 months ahead of schedule most likely, 3 lanes in each direction apparently (2 standard + 1 emergency)

No train rails??

The railway is planned to be completed in 2019.   There was never any claim for concurrent delivery.   I bet the railway infrastructure at both
    ends is underdeveloped so there is no point working on a rapid schedule.

Got it. thumbsup

What's the song?
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:09 pm

TPP was tested early this week, second test is sometime next week. Electric grid is tested and good to go and part of the feed from Krimu goes through TPP now. Looks like it will be running by end of April if not earlier.

Bridge wheeled transport looks to be ready by late April, rail service will be next year according to Admin. Total road grid should be up and running by next spring, Sevastopol to Kerch, 4 lane and bypasses Bahxtisarai and Simferopol.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:32 am

auslander wrote:TPP was tested early this week, second test is sometime next week. Electric grid is tested and good to go and part of the feed from Krimu goes through TPP now. Looks like it will be running by end of April if not earlier.

Bridge wheeled transport looks to be ready by late April, rail service will be next year according to Admin. Total road grid should be up and running by next spring, Sevastopol to Kerch, 4 lane and bypasses Bahxtisarai and Simferopol.

Good news about the TPP.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:34 am

The video music is from the movie Brat (Brother) 3. I am not sure which particular one.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:45 am

kvs wrote:The video music is from the movie Brat (Brother) 3.   I am not sure which particular one.

thanks

marat

Post  marat Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:48 am

auslander wrote:TPP was tested early this week, second test is sometime next week. Electric grid is tested and good to go and part of the feed from Krimu goes through TPP now. Looks like it will be running by end of April if not earlier.

I am not sure if i understood you well, TPP shall start production by end of april? If so that is great news Smile .
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:37 pm

marat wrote:

I am not sure if i understood you well, TPP shall start production by end of april? If so that is great news Smile .

Yes, it seems so. All systems have been tested and are this week undergoing a third and 'final' test according to TPTB. No official announcement yet but sources tell me that before end of April TPP will be in service.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:21 pm

Looks like Kiev thinks the NPP is about to start up.

The leadership of the German concern Siemens AG and the German government have assured Ukraine they intend to prevent the launching of four Siemens turbines illegally delivered to the occupied Crimea by judicial and political means, Ukrainian Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin has said.

"We have repeatedly appealed to the German government, to the European Union, and directly to Siemens. I met with the Siemens management and we coordinated our attempts to achieve this by filing relevant lawsuits. Siemens continues these lawsuits in order to stop the launch of turbines that were delivered to the territory of the occupied Crimea by fraud," Klimkin said during an hour of questions to the government in the Verkhovna Rada on Friday, answering the question of MP Refat Chubarov about the government actions to prevent the launch of these turbines in Crimea.

"I've received from the Siemens management – and the same message we've received from the German leadership – that they will continue to act both politically and judicially in order to prevent this [putting the turbines into operation]," the Ukrainian foreign minister said.

http://en.interfax.com.ua/news/economic/497391.html
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:26 am

A 6 lane bridge would have been more future proof but if things change for the positive it might not be needed. But that's a political question obviously.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:37 am

ATLASCUB wrote:A 6 lane bridge would have been more future proof but if things change for the positive it might not be needed. But that's a political question obviously.
    Probably not political but economic, that would have seriously increased the cost! Also this bridge dramatically increases the capacity compared to what was there before. Plus the railway bridge as well.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:35 am

JohninMK wrote:Looks like Kiev thinks the NPP is about to start up.

The leadership of the German concern Siemens AG and the German government have assured Ukraine they intend to prevent the launching of four Siemens turbines illegally delivered to the occupied Crimea by judicial and political means, Ukrainian Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin has said.

"We have repeatedly appealed to the German government, to the European Union, and directly to Siemens. I met with the Siemens management and we coordinated our attempts to achieve this by filing relevant lawsuits. Siemens continues these lawsuits in order to stop the launch of turbines that were delivered to the territory of the occupied Crimea by fraud," Klimkin said during an hour of questions to the government in the Verkhovna Rada on Friday, answering the question of MP Refat Chubarov about the government actions to prevent the launch of these turbines in Crimea.

"I've received from the Siemens management – and the same message we've received from the German leadership – that they will continue to act both politically and judicially in order to prevent this [putting the turbines into operation]," the Ukrainian foreign minister said.

http://en.interfax.com.ua/news/economic/497391.html

That is a funny concept they are pimping. Does GM control my car after I buy it. No. How does Siemens control its products after it sells them?
    I have not seen any evidence any contract terms that stipulate such control. Khuyiv can wank itself silly with its hate-based BS.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:27 am

The Russians could easily void any liability in any contract by stating they onsold the products to clients that are therefore not bound by the initial contract of sale.

I can give them a dollar for the damn things and they can belong to me... they can use them in the Crimea and if Siemens wants to stop them they can come and talk to me about it... and I will laugh in their face.

When I buy a second hand computer the original guarantee is not likely to be honoured now is it?

With current sanctions imposed by the EU and Germany and Siemens... what else can they actually do?

Keeping in mind that the alledged crime committed by Russia is to give the people of the Crimea a vote to allow them to join the Russian Federation...
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:00 pm

GarryB wrote:The Russians could easily void any liability in any contract by stating they onsold the products to clients that are therefore not bound by the initial contract of sale.

I can give them a dollar for the damn things and they can belong to me... they can use them in the Crimea and if Siemens wants to stop them they can come and talk to me about it... and I will laugh in their face.

When I buy a second hand computer the original guarantee is not likely to be honoured now is it?

With current sanctions imposed by the EU and Germany and Siemens... what else can they actually do?

Keeping in mind that the alledged crime committed by Russia is to give the people of the Crimea a vote to allow them to join the Russian Federation...
    Russian Courts have already ruled on that and basically told Siemens to poke off.

Didn't stop Siemens from wanting more sales there tho' Laughing
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:45 pm

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 16 30603501_212434759347560_7337283478628597760_n

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 16 30604645_170545390317236_3831483583948652544_n

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 16 30603776_813807052136942_2824992984934645760_n
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:13 pm

Remember what Crimea escaped.

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:37 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:Remember what Crimea escaped.

My French is terrible, can someone explain what's going on?

For what i can see the Donbass authorities don't like votes.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:54 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:Remember what Crimea escaped.

My French is terrible, can someone explain what's going on?

For what i can see the Donbass authorities don't like votes.

The video explains that the 11th of may vote in the Donbass was going to be a one sided affair, partly because most people wanted to quit, partly because dissenters were not welcomed. However, while the lone anti-Donbass wasn't allowed to vote, whole cities were simply prevented to vote by Kiev's finest. Including by killing people.

This video was played only once in French TV, in January 2015.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:57 pm

Asphalt:
    Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 16 AB1mlxWZdNM

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 16 YSRSKILh

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 16 KA9o7J8h

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:59 am

JohninMK wrote:Looks like Kiev thinks the NPP is about to start up.

Hilarious... these Ukropi monkeys should go into show business.... what a bunch of deluded apes, cavorting madly in the ruins of a failed state and flinging their dung at the visiting crowds... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:35 pm

Russia’s Crimea bridge “open for cars next month” with tight security

http://www.globalconstructionreview.com/news/russias-crimea-bridge-open-cars-next-month-tight-s/

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 16 Xkerch2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.qrNGuU-AYY
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:01 pm

Barack must be rolling in his grave. Twisted Evil O, wait... its still alive.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:33 pm

Ladies, I see a 'W' in my eyes!!! Cool

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 16 Z0QCoFj_F6E

Crimea and ex-Ukrainian/Black Sea regions integration into RF - Page 16 1b9981d0202958bca3b85fd572a80316c7f612d2a0c94d53ecd5c7e83829f712

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:37 am