Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+67
diabetus
Big_Gazza
DerWolf
higurashihougi
Stealthflanker
famschopman
Krepost
Erk
ludovicense
0nillie0
owais.usmani
Regular
Lapain
PhSt
par far
VARGR198
zorobabel
sundoesntrise
limb
andalusia
thegopnik
Sujoy
SeigSoloyvov
zare
nomadski
Arkanghelsk
GunshipDemocracy
ahmedfire
Ispan
Godric
sepheronx
kvs
Arrow
Serberus
Mir
Scorpius
Walther von Oldenburg
Sprut-B
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Backman
d_taddei2
Eugenio Argentina
Belisarius
PapaDragon
Kiko
ucmvulcan
Manov
Firebird
Podlodka77
TMA1
Odin of Ossetia
lyle6
mr_hd
calripson
dionis
franco
mnztr
marcellogo
Rodion_Romanovic
flamming_python
ALAMO
GarryB
Hole
JohninMK
11E
Isos
Broski
71 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #43

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #43 - Page 20 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #43

Post  flamming_python Sat May 27, 2023 9:51 am

Podlodka77 wrote:TO GARRY; I agree with you that Russian relations with the West will not be like before February 2022, although the reality is that these relations have been bad since 2014. Russia must not allow that, even though it is not a problem because the main enemy of the West is on the southern Russian border and it is that DRAGON that will come to their heads.
    I am against everything that has to do with Nazism, colonialism and Bolshevism. Every violent ideology must be destroyed to its foundations, especially the myth of Western civilization and this last disgusting Western term - rule based order.

There are no relations with the West, and won't be for the foreseeable future. The continuation of 'diplomatic relations' is really just a formality, in reality we are in a state of undeclared war. Ideally, these globalist regimes will be isolated from the rest of the world and overthrown, although it's impossible to guarantee that possibility. In a twist of fate it's quite possible that they will survive much as Bolshevik Russia did, hostile to the (now new) world order and with a revolutionary program of their own against anyone judged not democratic enough; which will be most countries. At any rate that seems to be the path they are choosing themselves.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Mir, Broski, jon_deluxe and Belisarius like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #43 - Page 20 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #43

Post  flamming_python Sat May 27, 2023 9:58 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Mir wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:
    I suppose that Russians must pay closer attention to the Iranian antidrone warfare, again.

Not just that - they should get long range recce drones for maritime patrol duty as an early warning to these type of threats.

The ship was attacked once it left the straight, also trying to use drones to monitor open sea around you 24/7 isn't feasible at all, the sea is a big place even a smaller one like the black sea.

EW means should work against these drone boats. Large vessels as the Ivan Khurs have plenty of space for some really powerful jammers and specialized equipment.
    I guess now that the threat is known about measures will be taken.

GarryB, kvs, Broski and Belisarius like this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sat May 27, 2023 10:34 am

sundoesntrise wrote:
    Overall content on this board has moved towards concerning.

You are just concerned because my proposals will be very costly to your NATzO overlords. My other proposal for the MoD to track down NATzO shills/ propagandists like yourself for extrajudicial executions also still stands.

Odin of Ossetia likes this post

flamming_python dislikes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat May 27, 2023 10:36 am

kvs wrote:Prigozhin must be NATzO's messiah.   He is the only moron yammering about revolution.   Someone needs to stuff some eclairs into his trap to shut him up.

Well if he's not an absolute moron, then he's either planning to run for Ukrainian president for real, or he's trying to work some major mindf*ckery on the Ukrainians/NATO.

And seeing as he hasn't been shut-up yet I'm postulating that it's one of the later 2 possibilities. Still time for that to be proven wrong though of course. Very much so.

kvs, Mir and Broski like this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sat May 27, 2023 10:40 am

I will repeat my proposal to the Russian MoD on how to deal with NATzO spy drones loitering in the Black Sea, send in drones to fly in the same flight path for an "unintentional" collision. I'm sure the NATzO shills and beggars will whine about Russia crossing NATzO red lines. I say let them BlTCH all day.

Odin of Ossetia likes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat May 27, 2023 10:51 am

I think that the West wants to attack Crimea, the Crimean bridge and the Black Sea Fleet with F-16 planes, because they think that will bring unrest to the Russian population and because they are idiots. Crimea is the most painful point for the West. The question arises whether Russia will move the ships to Novorossiysk or not. Although any use of F-16 over the Black Sea is suicide for those planes, which means they would have to carry long-range missiles that would be launched over Ukroshitstan. This leads me to think that Russia may have planning to advance in all directions towards the banks of the Dnieper - Sumy, Chernigov and Kharkov. And the final goal is the demolition of Kiev - it's inevitable.

kvs, Godric and Backman like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat May 27, 2023 10:54 am

dionis wrote:It's not hyperbole. If this "attrition" strategy is really what they are going for and it continues at roughly the current rate, even if they kill 200k Ukrainian soldiers per year (a highball in Russia's favor somewhat), Ukraine easily has 2M-5M men to spare. That's 10-25 years.

If the war doesn't expand, then it will last a maximum of another 2-3 years. The American civil war is a good reference. Even on artificial NATO life-support and with unlimited support from them - attrition of manpower and scorched earth (conducted by the Ukrainians themselves here) will eventually take their toll. The will to fight will evaporate.

GarryB, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole, Mir, Broski, jon_deluxe and like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat May 27, 2023 11:00 am

ALAMO wrote:
    But that will backfire.
    This German general is just a safety valve. There will be others.

That General has now resigned. He clearly couldn't face being responsible for training UA soldiers that openly boasted with videos what they had done to the Russian PoW when the German legal system refused to act, after it was requested to do so in January.

A man of honour, seemingly rare in today's NATO.

GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, GunshipDemocracy, Odin of Ossetia and like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Sat May 27, 2023 11:11 am

The hollowed out industries of NATO can barely supply this current and weakest incarnation of the AFU. Not even NATO's warstocks of ammo and equipment are spared. You nibbas really think they can keep this pace for 10 years? Twisted Evil

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, Lapain, LMFS, Hole and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat May 27, 2023 11:22 am

To FP

Nazi shithole Kiev will be razed to the ground. Although this "civil war" in the USA is not the topic here, it is not something impossible. When I look at the percentage of Latinos in California, New Mexico and Texas, but also in Chicago and NYC, it can be seen that not everything is great in the USA either. Although the American government likes to say that everyone is the same and everyone is American, I see that Latinos are still different and their primary language is Spanish. I think that the white working class has the most right to be dissatisfied in the USA. It turns out that the USA imposed the Bolshevik ideology on its people - either you accept all our laws or you are against the state.

Big_Gazza likes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat May 27, 2023 12:14 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:To FP

Nazi shithole Kiev will be razed to the ground. Although this "civil war" in the USA is not the topic here, it is not something impossible. When I look at the percentage of Latinos in California, New Mexico and Texas, but also in Chicago and NYC, it can be seen that not everything is great in the USA either. Although the American government likes to say that everyone is the same and everyone is American, I see that Latinos are still different and their primary language is Spanish. I think that the white working class has the most right to be dissatisfied in the USA. It turns out that the USA imposed the Bolshevik ideology on its people - either you accept all our laws or you are against the state.

I meant the original American civil war, during the presidency of Abraham Lincoln.

As for the Latinos, there are for sure a lot of them but from an outsider's point of view, it does look like they're assimilating into the wider American culture no differently than any immigrants prior to them. They didn't come to America just to turn it into Mexico or Honduras; that would defeat the point of their emigration. Of course the local cuisine is changing and dominant religion will become Catholicism and so on in some of these southern states, but that's no different to the impact Italians had when they came to the US and formed local communities, or for that matter the Cubans in Florida.

I guess the wildcard here though are developments in Latin America itself. If the countries of the region continue slowly integrating in their own economic union as what's happening now, and they continue to move towards BRICS as now every major country there is championing, including the same Mexico - then we could see frictions between this new bloc and the US/Canada. Which can involve the Latino populations of the southern US too, although on this I'm skeptical.

kvs and jon_deluxe like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat May 27, 2023 12:15 pm

The pattern in this thread demonstrates that the progress of the Russian campaign has been effective. We have trolls coming out of the
    woodwork for sideshow events like the one in Belgorod. If there was something serious then they would be here all the time wanking
    themselves silly.

The previous event involving the two jets and two helicopters appears to have been a friendly fire incident. Such shit happens.

The current frenzy over the Ivan Khurs is yet another example of the BS propaganda stream. The inane claim by the congenital idiot
    liars in Kiev is being parroted by the NATzO MSM as if it will make a difference. The expectation in NATzO and its Kiev regime proxy
    that Russians can be lied into revolution is based on insane levels of ignorance and delusion. Russia is not in a perpetual 1917 state
    where some spark can set off a revolution. No country is ever in such a state. Even places like Haiti. But the stellar intellects
    running NATzO drink their own propaganda koolaid as shown by their expectation for the collapse of the Russian economy over a
    year ago.

It is a bit surprising that the trolls are not pushing the retarded claim that Russia's hypersonic missiles are being intercepted by Patriot
    systems. Get with the program you clowns.

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Walther von Oldenburg, Godric, JohninMK and like this post

Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Sat May 27, 2023 3:17 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:I think that the West wants to attack Crimea, the Crimean bridge and the Black Sea Fleet with F-16 planes, because they think that will bring unrest to the Russian population and because they are idiots. Crimea is the most painful point for the West. The question arises whether Russia will move the ships to Novorossiysk or not. Although any use of F-16 over the Black Sea is suicide for those planes, which means they would have to carry long-range missiles that would be launched over Ukroshitstan. This leads me to think that Russia may have planning to advance in all directions towards the banks of the Dnieper - Sumy, Chernigov and Kharkov. And the final goal is the demolition of Kiev - it's inevitable.

America/NATZO was hoping for a naval base in Crimea via Maidan to try and corner Russia in the black sea and it blew in there face when the Russian Marine took over the peninsular with the help of the local population

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat May 27, 2023 4:12 pm

To KVS

I suggest that you change NATzO to NAZI Pact or NATO/NAZI pact because it will be more effective and it will also annoy the members of the forum and the Nazi lover with the profile name MR HD - he is the worst piece of shit. As for me, I hate Nazis, Bolsheviks, colonialists, idiocy called "Western civilization" (as if other civilizations don't exist) and this latest abomination from the West - rule based order. **** all that.. The West is a Nazi-Bolshevik creation and that's why I would like the Chinese to take the leading role as soon as possible. I want the West to finally learn that nothing lasts forever, not even Western tyranny.

Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat May 27, 2023 7:02 pm

It seems to me, and maybe I am wrong, that the plan was to hammer Russia from the inside and outside. The Trotskyists would engage
    in social engineering inanity and prevent Russian industrial and technological development. The Nazis would invade the "rotten facade"
    and get their European-American liebensraum. (BTW, western elites have been frustrated by their inability to expand eastward for
    centuries so it makes sense that there would be an emergent anti-Russian pathology). Unfortunately for the social engineers and
    global planners, Stalin messed up their plans. The Trotskyists were sidelined and a crash program of industrialization and scientific
    capacity increase was launched in the 1930s. Without this progress, the USSR would not have been able to fight the Nazis.

People don't distinguish between the USSR in the 1920s and 1930s. It was a different country after Stalin took over. It is a good
    thing that Putin essentially achieved the same thing after the NATzO installed rot of the 1990s. But he did it without oppression
    and abuse of the Russian citizens. This makes Putin the biggest demon in the history of self-righteous western colonial history.
    He is managing to consolidate the positive influence of the USSR in the colonial world ("developing world"). I am hoping that
    western imperialists are finally put in their place. Some 11% of the population of the planet that thinks it owns all of it.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Lapain, LMFS, Hole and Broski like this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Sat May 27, 2023 7:02 pm

In case of the New Mexico and Texas the Latinos you are talking about have been living there for centuries.

For the most part the Anglo-Americans have no desire to assimilate them.

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat May 27, 2023 7:14 pm

Odin of Ossetia wrote:

In case of the New Mexico and Texas the Latinos you are talking about have been living there for centuries.

For the most part the Anglo-Americans have no desire to assimilate them.

Latinos for the most part prefer to speak in their native tongue with each other, its the same for Asians mostly, this is a cultural thing that has nothing to do with the state. Some older Latinos however do refuse to learn English and just stick to their native tongue also, so we accommodate that.

Also Latinos as you put it, are quite assimilated and welcome, if you are trying to bring up the stuff on the boarder. Its not that people are saying they aren't welcome, its people are unhappy they are being let in without having to go through the process in such mass that its creating problems in the affected areas.

Both of you clear know nothing about the US in this area.

Also, every country has that attitude you either follow the laws set or you get punished, no different in Russia, china, or anywhere else. Thats idiotic to say.

flamming_python likes this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sat May 27, 2023 7:54 pm

kvs wrote: The Trotskyists were sidelined and a crash program of industrialization and scientific
    capacity increase was launched in the 1930s.   Without this progress, the USSR would not have been able to fight the Nazis.

No, both Trotsky and Stalin (and Trotsky's associate, Preobrazhensky), were the ones support the rapid industrialization of the USSR. In fact Trotsky was quite obssessed with increasing the productivity of Russian economy at any cost, even by the meaning of accept foreign loans, foreign investment and import of Western technology.

Here lies the difference. Opposite to Trotsky, Stalin prefered the idea of autarky, which means the USSR government should not allow foreign investment because that meant increasingly relying on capitalist powers which were inherently un-reliable and hostile to Soviet revolution. Buying foreign technology is OK, but the fastest way to lose your independence is using foreign imperialist money. The USSR had no choice but to heavily exploited the surplus labour from farmer and workers to gather fund for industrialization. During the pre-1928 period, Stalin made an alliance with the NEP leader Bukharin who opposed the idea of forced industrialization but also supported the idea of autarky, therefore Stalin tone down his idea of industrialization and support the "soft" stance of Bukharin.

However things change at the end of 1920s decade when the international situation were increasingly more hostile, the USSR had to quickly develop its industry to provide sustain the needs of a modern and mechanized army. Also, the USSR had accumulated enough material for a push of rapid industrialization. At that time Stalin no longer saw any need to hide his aptitude of industrialization.

Last edited by higurashihougi on Sat May 27, 2023 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, flamming_python, Godric, GunshipDemocracy, Mir, Broski, jon_deluxe and Belisarius like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat May 27, 2023 8:01 pm

Speaking of Latinos

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/cuba/article275833711.html
    Why Cuban migrants are fighting for Russia in Ukraine, as Belarus trains Cuban soldiers
    By Nora Gámez Torres
    May 27, 2023 5:00 AM

Cuban immigrants living in Russia have joined the country’s military to fight with the troops invading Ukraine, after Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a bill to grant citizenship to those who enlist, Russian media reported.

Local news outlets from the Ryazan region in central Russia reported that “several Cubans” were already taken Wednesday to the zone of the “special military operation” — Russian media’s euphemism to refer to the war zone in Ukraine — after signing a one-year contract to join the Russian army.

Ryazan Gazette said the Cubans and others who signed the contract to fight in Ukraine will receive one-time payments in rubles equivalent to $2433 from the federal budget and another $2500 from Ryzan’s regional budget. They will also receive a monthly salary of $2545, the report adds.

In a separate announcement last week, Belarus Deputy Defense Minister for International Military Cooperation Valery Revenko said he discussed the training of Cuban military personnel in Belarus with Cuban officials, including Cuba’s military attaché in Russia and Belarus, Col. Mónica Milián Gómez.

“Most attention was given to the training of Cuban military personnel in the Republic of Belarus and the promotion of military cooperation between the two countries in a planned manner,” Revenko said in a Tweet in Spanish.

According to a brief statement by Belarus’ Ministry of Defense, the meeting took place on the sidelines of a military weapons exhibition.

The developments came after a notable increase in high-level security and diplomatic exchanges between Cuba and Russia and a flurry of recent economic announcements cementing the two countries’ alliance amid the war in Ukraine. Cuban officials have justified the Russian invasion of Ukraine in public comments and have abstained from votes to condemn Putin’s actions at the United Nations and, more recently, at the World Health Organization.

In a meeting with Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Chernyshenko last week, Cuba’s appointed president, Miguel Díaz-Canel, ratified his government’s “unconditional support to Russia in its clash with the West.”

Though there are few other details available, the official statements about the training of Cuban military officers in Belarus — which borders Ukraine and is being used by Moscow as a launching ground for the war and where Putin is positioning tactical nuclear weapons — have already caught the attention of Latin America observers.

“Belarus definitely does appear to be strengthening its outreach to anti-U.S. actors in Latin America in recent months,” said Evan Ellis, a Latin American Studies research professor at the U.S. Army War College. Belarus might be doing so, he said, to decrease its international isolation. Or it may also be acting as a “surrogate” in areas like military training, “where Russia does not currently have capacity due to its ongoing invasion of Ukraine.”

With so little available information, Ellis said it’s hard to know what types of training could be offered to the Cubans.

“It could be anything from cyber to intelligence to special operations training or just an ‘initial’ exchange to explore broader support,” he said. “Belarus may be doing this for Russia because Russia doesn’t have the capacity right now.”

There’s a third scenario too, he added: that Belarus may be a “’coordinating site’ where Cubans and others can meet with Russians and possibly other actors.”

A “very remote possibility” is that “the Russians want to let the Cuban military be at the table when they train their Belarusian colleagues up on the use of tactical nuclear weapons,” Ellis said. On Thursday, Belarus ruler Alexander Lukashenko said that Russia had already begun moving tactical nuclear warheads for storage in his country and hinted they could already be on Belarusian territory.

The optics do not bode well for Cuba, a European diplomat said.

News about Cuba’s intensifying military cooperation with Belarus “during an ongoing military aggression where Belarus has clearly sided with Russia and is currently in the process of hosting Russian nuclear weapons on Belarusian territory is certainly not welcomed by NATO, EU and the G7, nor the 141/143 UN member states who voted — in March and October 2022, respectively — to condemn Russia,” said the diplomat, who asked for anonymity to discuss the sensitive matter.

So far, there are no public indications that the Cuban government is militarily involved in the conflict. But the news about its nationals risking death to gain Russian citizenship also speaks of the desperate situation on the island, where almost 300,000 people left last year to come to the United States to flee repression and poverty.

During the Soviet era, many Cubans studied in Russia, and some settled there after the socialist system collapsed.

Russia does not require visas for Cubans who travel there, making it a popular destination in recent years for those seeking to migrate onward to Europe. But many Cubans have also remained in Russia. Citing official government data, The Moscow Times reported that 28,000 Cubans traveled to Russia in 2019. But Cubans living there have complained on social media that gaining legal status to remain is very difficult.

Last week, Putin signed a decree to grant expedited citizenship to those signing one-year contracts with the Russian army to fight in Ukraine. The benefits also extend to their spouses, children and parents.

The Cuban migrants “expressed their desire to take part in the special military operation on the territory of Ukraine,” the outlet Ryazan Gazzete said. “It is worth noting that after that, the inhabitants of Cuba will be able to obtain citizenship of the Russian Federation.”

Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Broski, jon_deluxe and Belisarius like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat May 27, 2023 8:04 pm

To SEIG

The USA is an artificial creation and assembled with the help of a stick and string.
    What you call a "cultural thing" is the difference between peoples and cultures, and it is not impossible that this is where the powder keg lies.
    The similarity between today's Ukroshitstanians and Russians is far greater THAN ANY other peoples that make up the whole called the USA.

They are also more similar in customs, language, bloodline and anything else than the nations that make up the USA. A cretinous and idiotic creation in which every president must swear in the Bible to respect God, and then that same president and his government impose gay parades, transgender garbage, etc. on their people and other countries. I don't want to write about wars and every possible evil that comes from US.

What good has the USA brought to the world ? Coca-Cola ? GARBAGE...! McDonalds ? GARBAGE...! Starbucks... ? What the **** do Americans know about coffee...
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat May 27, 2023 8:11 pm

America has brought a lot of good to humanity, it's the neo-dickhead elite in Washington that's the problem, them and their army of bankers and lobbyists.

mnztr likes this post

Backman dislikes this post

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sat May 27, 2023 8:24 pm

@flaming_python and others:

I have misintepreted the content of one of @flaming_python's post about the Cuban soldiers in the war in Ukraine and therefore I reached a horribly wrong conclusion in one of my post. I have deleted that post.

I want apologize to @flaming_python and others people in the forum who are affected by my mistake.

Its seems like I have severe problem about my reading skill.

Big_Gazza likes this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Sat May 27, 2023 9:19 pm

Backman wrote:Prigozins retardation is 5th columnist level at this point. The Russian govt has to shut his fucking mouth up soon. He is literally spouting Anglo propaganda talking points. How is this not treason ? Saying Russia is at risk of a 1917 revolution. I gave up on trying to balance out any of this war with friends and stuff 5 months ago. And Im glad I did. It keeps getting worse and worse. How are you supposed to argue that Russia isn't at risk of some 1917 devolution when Russia's own leaders on the ground are saying it ?

I wish I was my old neocon self listening to this. I'd feel so good. Music to my ears. Here we have Putins own retards saying this shit. Its truly beyond belief. Russia is not winning anyone over with this kind of garbage.

How tone deaf can Prigozin himself be ? Why bother defending Russia at all when you're up against this shit?

I think anything that Prigozhin says is cleared by Putin. This is not a stupid man. Putin is using him to try an reveal the loyalties of the Russian elite. One thing is for sure, as long as he remains a major part of Wagner, no one will dare touch him without Putins say so. Anyone that kills or tries to kill Prigozhin is dead meat.

GunshipDemocracy and Broski like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat May 27, 2023 9:26 pm

PMC Wagner published a detailed report on the KIA fighters and destroyed equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

In total, since March 2022 to May 2023, 72.095 soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine have been eliminated by Wagner. (Row 30.)

https://twitter.com/Trollstoy88/status/1662469874260627457/photo/1

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, LMFS, Mir and Podlodka77 like this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sat May 27, 2023 9:28 pm

flamming_python wrote:

Well if he's not an absolute moron, then he's either planning to run for Ukrainian president for real, or he's trying to work some major mindf*ckery on the Ukrainians/NATO.

And seeing as he hasn't been shut-up yet I'm postulating that it's one of the later 2 possibilities. Still time for that to be proven wrong though of course. Very much so.

exactly my thoughts. Putin would neither talk to him not award Wagner soldiers with medals (it was done on his personal order according to the Russian press) or MOD/MFA grant Wagner contracts around the world.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:20 pm