Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+66
ludovicense
Dr.Snufflebug
famschopman
Rodion_Romanovic
owais.usmani
Godric
VARGR198
Airbornewolf
0nillie0
andalusia
DerWolf
Firebird
Sujoy
calripson
Erk
Scorpius
Isos
mnztr
Krepost
Ispan
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Belisarius
sepheronx
ALAMO
Arrow
Walther von Oldenburg
GunshipDemocracy
LMFS
JohninMK
Tolstoy
Big_Gazza
Lapain
ATLASCUB
GarryB
lyle6
Kiko
Serberus
ucmvulcan
crod
Werewolf
kvs
franco
flamming_python
Broski
TMA1
auslander
AlfaT8
Podlodka77
PapaDragon
Azi
Mir
nomadski
Arsenic
sundoesntrise
Hole
Stealthflanker
Regular
caveat emptor
limb
thegopnik
billybatts91
PhSt
Backman
zorobabel
SeigSoloyvov
Arkanghelsk
70 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

PhSt
    PhSt

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 20 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

Post  PhSt Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:16 pm

And whats up with the mobilization? When can we expect a Russian counter attack? Perhaps on New year's eve? When the NATzO armies have surrounded Moscow?

owais.usmani likes this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 20 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27

Post  Stealthflanker Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:21 pm

PhSt wrote:And whats up with the mobilization? When can we expect a Russian counter attack? Perhaps on New year's eve? When the NATzO armies have surrounded Moscow?

If that ever happen there probably a nuclear winter in Europe and perhaps large part of Northern Hemisphere.

Mir likes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:25 pm

PhSt wrote:And whats up with the mobilization? When can we expect a Russian counter attack? Perhaps on New year's eve? When the NATzO armies have surrounded Moscow?

They have 145 million inhabitants, but it is obvious that they lack your professional opinion...

flamming_python, Werewolf, ALAMO, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:26 pm

Stealthflanker wrote:

If that ever happen there probably a nuclear winter in Europe and perhaps large part of Northern Hemisphere.

Hopefully the entire EU and Northern America is obliterated. Better to take the entire NATzO with Russia into oblivion in a nuclear war than to have another Soviet Union style collapse.

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:28 pm

Stealthflanker wrote:

Hard to say anymore, moscows tepidness makes me doubt they would use nukes even if moscow was surrounded.
    The F are they waiting for?

Hit kiev, hit the command center, decapitate these mothFers already.
    Give the F'ing order. attack

owais.usmani and Backman like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:30 pm

PhSt wrote:
    Stealthflanker wrote:

Hopefully the entire EU and Northern America is obliterated. Better to take the entire NATzO with Russia into oblivion in a nuclear war than to have another Soviet Union style collapse.

Patience PHST, just be patient...

Werewolf likes this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:31 pm

PhSt wrote:

You'll take entire world in TBH. Remember that these unfriendly countries are marketplace for the rest of the world. you can expect famine and economic chaos in southern hemisphere. Nuclear wasteland Ukraine, US and Russia means loss of massive amount of Grain producer which not easily replaceable.
    zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:35 pm

zorobabel wrote:Latest map is worse. Apparently Russian positions collapsed on the north Kherson front. Russians withdrawing to try to form a defense line (again).
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #27 - Page 20 FeOdU5hXoAEllYd?format=jpg&name=large
    Strelkov's thoughts:

Avoiding the emerging encirclement, the RF Armed Forces withdrew along the entire front of the Ingulets River to the east of the previously captured enemy bridgehead on the indicated river.
    The key n.p. Davydov Brod (for which fierce battles were fought for two months) and a number of large villages in its vicinity. The withdrawal continues. Apparently, the goal of the command of our group is to reduce the front line, at least to the state of creating a continuous (and not focal) front line covering Berislav and the Novo-Kakhovskaya dam.
    TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:39 pm

No this is serious. We need more information. How many soldiers are these allied and russian fighters up against? We need news even if dire from serious voices. I cannot trust anything the west says. Does anyone have a broad picture I'd what is happening along the entire ukrainian battle line? Where is it slipping? Getting mixed reports on if Russia has been able to call up all in their partial mobilization.

I get the feeling the west is pushing all thry got at weak Russian spots to try and and force for full mobilization. I get the feeling the talk of Russia using nukes isnt just bluster but that western leaders dont have good inside info on Russia, don't know what they will do and are threatening because they cannot see how far this will go. Our leaders and talking heads are in a bizarre bubble. Like they almost want nukes to fly. To test Russia as far as it can go in hope Russia will relent.

This is not possible. The lands are to officially russian territory in the coming hours. Is russia hamstrung by the smo designation? Are 5hey out of contract soldiers to put into the fight? Anyways please no dooming or cringe it's all gone there's no hope bullshit. Please answer with what you know or what you think is going on without the hysterics. Seriously guys you are aware that panicking, which is what some of you are doing, is helping the enemy. It could get much worse. If it does are you guys going to go into convulsions and join the west in cowardice afterwords? If you know who the good guy is, then support them like men and not tit sucking babies.thanks.

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Hole and jon_deluxe like this post

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:45 pm

Stealthflanker wrote:
    PhSt wrote:

You'll take entire world in TBH. Remember that these unfriendly countries are marketplace for the rest of the world. you can expect famine and economic chaos in southern hemisphere. Nuclear wasteland Ukraine, US and Russia means loss of massive amount of Grain producer which not easily replaceable.

You make awesome posts and I understand the sentiments but it is a bit early for this talk. If Russia is massively pushed back near to their original border than yeah we talk of doomsday for all, and yes if nukes fly nobody will go untouched. But right now too many here are speaking like those who lose hope too quickly. Trust me in this wicked world things could get much worse. You guys are giving off level 8 panicking vibes when it is level 4, which is still very concerning.

GarryB likes this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:49 pm

PhSt wrote:
    Mir wrote:Yes not nice to see but the pullback brings out the rats from their burrows to get slaughtered.

If the Ukro Nazis are getting slaughtered, why are they able to advance and overun Russian territories? Something here doesn't add up..

Perhaps the Russians allow them to do so for exactly that purpose?
    There seems to be a lot of losses (men and equipment) on the [F]Ukrs side.

GarryB, kvs, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:51 pm

TMA1 wrote:No this is serious. We need more information. How many soldiers are these allied and russian fighters up against? We need news even if dire from serious voices. I cannot trust anything the west says. Does anyone have a broad picture I'd what is happening along the entire ukrainian battle line? Where is it slipping? Getting mixed reports on if Russia has been able to call up all in their partial mobilization.

I get the feeling the west is pushing all thry got at weak Russian spots to try and and force for full mobilization.  I get the feeling the talk of Russia using nukes isnt just bluster but that western leaders dont have good inside info on Russia, don't know what they will do and are threatening because they cannot see how far this will go. Our leaders and talking heads are in a bizarre bubble. Like they almost want nukes to fly. To test Russia as far as it can go in hope Russia will relent.

This is not possible. The lands are to officially russian territory in the coming hours. Is russia hamstrung by the smo designation? Are 5hey out of contract soldiers to put into the fight? Anyways please no dooming or cringe it's all gone there's no hope bullshit. Please answer with what you know or what you think is going on without the hysterics. Seriously guys you are aware that panicking, which is what some of you are doing, is helping the enemy. It could get much worse. If it does are you guys going to go into convulsions and join the west in cowardice afterwords? If you know who the good guy is, then support them like men and not tit sucking babies.thanks.

There is a certain military genius, mocked by the simpletons sky-high on Kremlin propaganda in places like here, who has been forecasting everything that is happening right now TO A FUCKING T.

His name starts with I and ends with gor Strelkov.

If you are really interested in more information you should start following his TG channel, where he is by now giving updates multiple times a day. Translation of his work can be found on every major English pro Russian TG channel - because even they have found out that an honest outsider is better than a lying friend.

Peace out.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:54 pm

I am just blowing of some steam, this waiting game is just so anoying.

thegopnik, owais.usmani and Backman like this post

0nillie0
    0nillie0

Post  0nillie0 Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:56 pm

Mir wrote:

From the videos i have seen from Ukrainian advance today it looks the Russians left nothing behind. No Ammo, weapons or supplies. Even few vehicles. No dead or traces of wounded.

On the one hand it looks like a hasty retreat after lines are Broken by mobile units. On the other it looks like Ukrainians are entering Ghost towns with only a Russian flag. Looks like they left a while earlier

sepheronx, GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Mir and Belisarius like this post

zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:58 pm

Ukrops have finally achieved large numerical superiority after months and many rounds of forced mobilization. They are also probably integrated into NATO C&C probably down to the company level, and are receiving real-time satellite and recon data from NATO states. They know their time is limited with Russia's mobilization, so I am assuming they will push hard for 3 objectives:

Encircling Kherson, even trying to take west-bank Dnipro if possible
    Taking the northern flank of Severodonetsk-Lisichansk and approaching the city from the north
    Breaking through somewhere around Ugledar and cutting the land bridge to Crimea

None of these seem feasible, but I think those are their strategic objectives.
    Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:59 pm

Mir wrote:
    PhSt wrote:
    Mir wrote:Yes not nice to see but the pullback brings out the rats from their burrows to get slaughtered.

If the Ukro Nazis are getting slaughtered, why are they able to advance and overun Russian territories? Something here doesn't add up..

The headless chickens running around this forum don't care about Ukrainian losses, they'd rather Russia sacrifice 1000's of soldiers per week like the Bandera regime does to keep territory for PR victories. These people are pathetic and I no longer entertain their "concern troll" tactics. Russia(USSR), against a much more formidable enemy, gave up entire cities in order to inflict a crushing defeat on its enemy yet pulling back from a few godforsaken villages invokes such panic in these chickenshit armchair generals.

sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and like this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:10 pm

TMA1 wrote:

You make awesome posts and I understand the sentiments but it is a bit early for this talk. If Russia is massively pushed back near to their original border than yeah we talk of doomsday for all, and yes if nukes fly nobody will go untouched. But right now too many here are speaking like those who lose hope too quickly. Trust me in this wicked world things could get much worse. You guys are giving off level 8 panicking vibes when it is level 4, which is still very concerning.

Well i am not the one starting the nuke talk. I just remind people on consequence of such action. This is not the first time nuclear weapons have been brought into. Do you remember the "FSB Dissident" letter leak ? They also talk about Nuclear weapons usage in Ukraine.

But that thing just gone by the wind, which a clear sign of psyop. As we see Western media just picked up "Russian nuclear saber rattling" When in fact it's just usual exercise or normal movement of equipment or rotation like Bombers shifting from Engels to Olenskye near Finland.

Me ? well i am pretty much calm.. frustrated maybe a bit.. as i dont really able to verify everything i see from Social media. Those contents are to appease people there to keep the hype high and maybe get them to donate to Ukrainian cause like crowdfunding Bayraktar and now a T-72's. They may not necessarily correlate to the real situation in the field. They can however be discussed and then if people know better and allowed to share what they know It will form a more solid information.

TMA1 likes this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:32 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:I am just blowing of some steam, this waiting game is just so anoying.

Looks like the whole process is going to repeat itself for a 3rd time.

Kadyrov fights the propaganda war. He has a presence on social media. So when the map goes the wrong way for any reason , it's a loss for him in the propaganda war. And it pisses him off. So he inevitably says something. Which the doomers see as vindication. So the whole room process repeats itself

It's the most annoying thing I've ever witnessed

Last edited by Backman on Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

flamming_python likes this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:33 pm

Dbl post
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:36 pm

IMHO the very fact that Russia is going to adopt the 4 regions into the Federation is clear evidence that the Kremlin and the general staff is fully confident that Russian forces will fully triumph over the Ukrops, reagrdless of its troop levels and NATO support. Otherwise, if the Ukrops continued to advance into newly-ascended Russian territory then Russia would suffer a crushing political defeat and a loss of face, and the Kremlin isn't about to risk any such thing.

I hate seeing the orcs take any territory, and knowing that they are losing equipment and bleeding out into dirt isn't much of a salve, but its a temporary aberration, and once the Russian army finally takes off the gloves and gets stuck in, these Ukro trash will be simply eradicated. Once Russian armoured columns are cutting through Ukro territory, peeps are gonna quickly forget the current reversals, and the Twattersphere will be full of wailing hysterical bandera morons crying in despair and disbelief. Twisted Evil

A little patience is all that is needed. All good things come to those who wait... russia

GarryB, d_taddei2, zepia, Hole, Mir, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:07 pm

Haste makes waste which in this business becomes lives lost. Any of you who are impatient for a counter attack, by all means high your ass over to the enlistment center, join up and have at it. Email me and let me know how it feels to get said ass shot off.

Me, I'm sitting back, drinking a good Weissen Bier with lemon and listening to VCO pick your 'arguments' to pieces whilst I watch masters at work and ripping the orcs to pieces. As an aside, y'all do NOT want to tangle with VCO. Typical Russian Lady, she don't take prisoners. Ever.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:07 pm

The chicken little hysterics have no clue about the resource effort to secure every km of a 1200 km front. They expect Russia to be exerting
    the same effort all along this line. Instead Russian forces are doing the appropriate thing and controlling relevant territory while waves
    of Ukr cannon fodder expend themselves in PR "victories". The armchair generals make up their own metrics of success and fail Russia
    for not meeting them.

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, auslander, Hole, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:10 pm

kvs wrote:The chicken little hysterics have no clue about the resource effort to secure every km of a 1200 km front.   They expect Russia to be exerting
    the same effort all along this line.  Instead Russian forces are doing the appropriate thing and controlling relevant territory while waves
    of Ukr cannon fodder expend themselves in PR "victories".   The armchair generals make up their own metrics of success and fail Russia
    for not meeting them.  

I wonder what kind of fanboy remark you would make if the russians lost Kherson, not that I think they will but it would be funny to see the fanboys try to defend that one

Backman dislikes this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:42 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    kvs wrote:The chicken little hysterics have no clue about the resource effort to secure every km of a 1200 km front.   They expect Russia to be exerting
    the same effort all along this line.  Instead Russian forces are doing the appropriate thing and controlling relevant territory while waves
    of Ukr cannon fodder expend themselves in PR "victories".   The armchair generals make up their own metrics of success and fail Russia
    for not meeting them.  

I wonder what kind of fanboy remark you would make if the russians lost Kherson, not that I think they will but it would be funny to see the fanboys try to defend that one

And whose "fanboy" are you ?
    Seig, you get everything right, just like Trigger from Only fools and horses.. cheers

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:46 pm

for not meeting them.  

In the last days some dudes on Twitter lamented that Wagner was not send from Bakhmut to the Liman area. That is exactly why Kiev opened up this sideshow, to bring the focus of the Russian Armed Forces away from the main goal, the demolition of the last fortified areas of the Nazis.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:05 am