Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+65
sundoesntrise
Broski
Odin of Ossetia
BliTTzZ
Walther von Oldenburg
TMA1
Regular
par far
dionis
lyle6
zorobabel
kvs
Lapain
calripson
Tolstoy
Rodion_Romanovic
Dr.Snufflebug
famschopman
flamming_python
thegopnik
billybatts91
d_taddei2
Erk
mnztr
GunshipDemocracy
Ispan
RTN
sepheronx
Sujoy
VARGR198
LMFS
Belisarius
ArgentinaGuard
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
PapaDragon
Werewolf
Airbornewolf
SeigSoloyvov
Scorpius
nomadski
GarryB
Stealthflanker
franco
Mir
JohninMK
Hole
0nillie0
Isos
Ned86
lancelot
Serberus
Podlodka77
limb
ALAMO
owais.usmani
Arrow
Firebird
ucmvulcan
Backman
PhSt
caveat emptor
Arkanghelsk
Big_Gazza
Azi
crod
69 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #26

Serberus
    Serberus

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #26 - Page 20 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #26

Post  Serberus Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:31 am

sepheronx wrote:
    Have you submitted your general guidance and experience yet to the Russian MoD?  Airbornwolf has provided a link.

Best of luck. Your experience, field knowledge, military history and the rest is duely respected and needed in this conflict.

Your only answer is to call me a doomer and throw a toddler tantrum , instead of refuting me with some facts to the contrary, says it all really.

famschopman likes this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #26 - Page 20 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #26

Post  sepheronx Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:35 am

Serberus wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    Serberus wrote:
    mnztr wrote:So is Russias plan now to allow the Ukrainians to keep attacking, until they are stopped by the mud season? Then attack them relentlessly by air and artillery while they are stuck?

Whatever their plan is, me the doomer, thinks many civilians are in danger of falling back into the hands of the Nazis in that area, and this time I don’t think any would get away alive, and if we don’t start reversing this push, it wouldn’t surprise me if Lisichansk and Severodonetsk are threatened or even lost considering the ineptitude of the Russians to stop river crossings.

Have you submitted your general guidance and experience yet to the Russian MoD?  Airbornwolf has provided a link.

Best of luck. Your experience, field knowledge, military history and the rest is duely respected and needed in this conflict.

Your only answer is to call me a doomer and throw a toddler tantrum , instead of refuting me with some facts to the contrary, says it all really.

It says more about you than me.

What is there to refute?  I don't know what Russia is planning or doing. None of us know. None of us knew how they would handle the conflict in first place. None knew that they would take Kherson region. None knew anything. It's purely speculative.

You act as if Russia doesn't have intel on the ground.  I guarantee they know way more than anyone of us.

Honestly, it isn't me having the temper tantrums. It's you. It's your friends here too.  It's the armchair experts.

Battles win and lose. Palmyra was lost and regained. Honestly, you should possibly type less and just watch this war unfold. You aren't doing a service to yourself or anyone else. And when this is all over and you feel dumb afterwards, no one will take what you say seriously.

I'm not the one telling people far more qualified than me how to do their jobs. It is you that is.

To add, there are members here, who proved their experience and positions and have served in war, are saying the same thing to you and others like you.  Maybe listen to them?  Why do you think you may know better than them?

Are you a doctor? Do you go to the doctor to tell them how to do their job and diagnose you?  Yes, there are bad doctors but there are plenty good ones too. And Russia doesn't have 1 man leading an entire army either.  This goes for most professions.

GarryB, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:39 am

Exactly , there is nothing to refute, because my opinions are based on factual information coming from reliable source, where you just keep bitching at anyone giving an opinion you don't like.

If you’re  all getting so hellbent about people making comments and providing opinions, maybe a discussion forum is not the place for you. I would be more than happy to be wrong to be honest, but months of almost no gains, and now weeks of lost territory, you don’t have to be a doomer, general or expert to see something isn’t right in that theatre.

limb likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:44 am

sepheronx wrote:
    Are you a doctor? Do you go to the doctor to tell them how to do their job and diagnose you?  Yes, there are bad doctors but there are plenty good ones too. And Russia doesn't have 1 man leading an entire army either.  This goes for most professions.

Oh now you have killed all the internet sofas of universal experts knowing everything about everything.
    The flesh&blood of all discussion boards!
    You shouldn't! Laughing Laughing Laughing

sepheronx, GarryB, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:46 am

ALAMO wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

Oh now you have killed all the internet sofas of universal experts knowing everything about everything.

I can still form a pretty accurate opinion based on doctors reports and diagnosis though, without being a doctor , or would I be called a doomer if i was told I had cancer and wanted to do something about it 😉

ALAMO likes this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:49 am

ALAMO wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

Emotions run high while critical thinking drops low.

It is what it is. I'm no expert, never proclaimed to be and will accept if a nations military screws up or not but only after the war, not during.  Why? Because I would fare much worst than what current leadership would.

Last edited by sepheronx on Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, ALAMO, LMFS, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:50 am

Ispan damn homie your post was great.

Serberus I too refuse to see the forest thru the trees and fixate on the wrong things! If Russia dials up the pressure I'll say it isnt enough. And if they dial it up more I'll say they are being rash and foolish!

GarryB, Werewolf, Ispan, BliTTzZ, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:50 am

sepheronx wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

Emotions run high while critical thinking drops low.

It is what it is. I'm no expert, never proclaimed to be and will accept if a natoons military screws up or not but only after the war, not during.  Why? Because I would fare much worst than what current leadership would.

Mate i am literally just giving my opinion, not claiming I am right, its not that hard to grasp, its a forum , its whats its all about, either disagree with me or move on, no need to go around calling people doomers and making smart ass comments about contacting the russian mod
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:52 am

New (old) garbage was handed over to Ukroshitstan.

CAMTO
    Lithuania transported Ukraine 50 armored vehicles M113

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #26 - Page 20 Amerik10

CAMTO, September 27. Lithuania transferred 50 armored vehicles M113 to Ukraine, they have already arrived at the designated point. On September 26, Lithuanian Defense Minister Arvidas Anušauskas said, as reported by "RIA Novosti".
    "Literally three days ago, our armored vehicles, which we sent, arrived in Ukraine, and now 50 units of M113 have already been delivered to Ukraine," said A. Anušauskas. The broadcast was on the LRT (Lithuanian Radio and Television) portal.

According to his words, further support of Ukraine will be discussed by Lithuania with its NATO allies.
    A. Anušauskas noted that as compensation to Lithuania for the transfer of svoego vooruzenia Ukraine, an earlier delivery to Vilnius of American JLTV armored vehicles purchased in accordance with the contract is expected.
    "In November, probably, another 50 JLTV armored vehicles will arrive, until last year the first 50 units arrived. My hotels would be faster, not always everything goes according to our wishes, but there are always negotiations", - said A. Anušauskas .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poles, who else...and their ideas..

Military observation
    Polish newspaper: Until it's too late, Ukraine must urgently deploy western tanks

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #26 - Page 20 Smi-po10

On the last week, Kiev turned to the West with a request to present a modern armored vehicle that would allow VSU to fight more effectively with Russia. So, before it's too late, Ukraine must urgently put up western tanks.
    'elensky's appeals to the USA and Europe are also supported by the Polish observer Petr Medinsky, who published an article on this topic on the Defense 24 portal and believes that Kiev must receive Western tanks "now or never".
    The Polish media argue that Ukraine now more than ever needs not only financial and moral support, but also Western-made tanks. The impetus for the United States and NATO countries to finally decide on the supply of armored vehicles, in the author's opinion, should be the partial mobilization announced in Russia.

Last week, the Ukrainian authorities made another request for tanks, but this time they demanded more modern combat vehicles, which, according to Kiev, could fundamentally change the situation at the front. As 'elensky stated, the supplied weapons are no longer enough to protect Ukraine.
    When asked what weapons Kiev needs most, along with air defense, he listed HIMARS rocket systems, artillery and tanks.
    But the is that, according to journalists from the American Bloomberg problem agency and representatives of other Western media, the United States and Europe do not intend to increase military support for Kiev to a significant extent. And first of all, this concerns the supply of modern heavy weapons.

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Mir and Broski like this post

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:04 am

No, western tanks would NOT turn the tide. A couple western tanks are indeed superior to the soviet tank models but Russia has done enough to keep them able to take out the newest western tanks. The auto tracking thermal sights and apfsds ammo are good enough to spit any western tank. That said the armata would be much deadlier.

But this is honestly not the point. Any western tanks would be taken out with artillery and mines and atgms like soviet era tanks are being taken out right now. Sadly the glut of "osint experts" on yt are severely misleading my fellow westerners in how the modern battlefield actually works. Most Ukrainian heavy equipment is being destroyed before it can even have an effect on the battlefield.

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Ispan, BliTTzZ, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:09 am

sepheronx wrote:I would say he didn't put up with the amount Gary does.  These "people" should be thanking Gary almost every day for him having patience like a God.

George doesn't post much anymore and I am hoping he comes back more often but if life stands in the way and he can't, I think we should vote on a new mod to assist Garry in this.  I would vote for you, Werewolf, Auslander, Hole. There are others too but many have either left or are not posting as much.

Thank you for your "faith" in asses like me, but out of just personal time I am not as active as some other users.I am not really someone who is suited as a mod. I have my fair share of childish insults thrown at some users. I personally like the freedom we have here to express ourselves and that it's absolutely not one sided towards moderation of users using childish insults.
    Be it Pro-Russian or Pro-West, both have been using insults unpunished and maybe it is wrong to have so much freedom, but I think most will agree it is rather good not be banned for every single word.

On this forum, I do not feel like I need to run my thought through some layers of censorship before I can say what I want to say. Garry is indeed very liberal and tolerant on to many things and people don't get banned for saying the wildest or disrespectful things, my ass included. There is very limited stuff someone needs to do and say before he gets banned or a gets a vacation.

However, the main issue I see, is, the amount of lazy people not trimming their damn posts, which I hate so much that I would probably have handed out a few 24h bans, your ass included, sepherenox. Laughing
    I do not see a breaking of forum rules by the doomers and their personal believes and twatter-sphere intoxicated minds, so I would not hand out bans or delete posts because of that. I see it quite rare that someone is trolling or someone "astiriding" the discussion to absurdity and cruelty. I think most stuff falls under freedom of speech. It's annoying for us as our opinions are annoying for them, I can live with that. They just have their time on air now and will shut up once their doomer's dreams are not fulfilled.  

That people post 3-4 posts one after another without any other user in between is certainly an annoying and big issue and should be dealt with. Maybe there is some settings that can disallow users to make more than one post and will force people to use the edit button.

Based on those things, I think, I would not be suited to what you might expect on how to handle the forum.
    Sincerely, I decline the nomination. tongue

Last edited by Werewolf on Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total

franco, Airbornewolf, JohninMK, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:09 am

TMA1 wrote:No, western tanks would NOT turn the tide. A couple western tanks are indeed superior to the soviet tank models but Russia has done enough to keep them able to take out the newest western tanks. The auto tracking thermal sights and apfsds ammo are good enough to spit any western tank. That said the armata would be much deadlier.

But this is honestly not the point. Any western tanks would be taken out with artillery and mines and atgms like soviet era tanks are being taken out right now. Sadly the glut of "osint experts" on yt are severely misleading my fellow westerners in how the modern battlefield actually works. Most Ukrainian heavy equipment is being destroyed before it can even have an effect on the battlefield.

That's what it sounds like when a person makes a reasonable comment !
    You are a MAGA American, I presume ? It is better to develop the American economy than to go to war with the whole world or what Trump said "Wouldn't it be nice if we had good relations with Russia"..

GarryB, Big_Gazza, famschopman and Broski like this post

famschopman

Post  famschopman Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:13 am

My 2 cents, you need to stop bullying each other and find common ground on wanting Russia to succeed and be a bit more forgiving to other people's thoughts and concerns. Russian special military operation in Ukraine #26 - Page 20 1f609

Some people are concerned on the current development and the loss of Russia lives in both communities and on the battleground. It's fair to say that those guys putting their lives on the line deserve - at least - proper support from the leadership and it's natural to be agitated when you see your people under fire while the opponent is seemingly allowed to make terrain or cross rivers relatively easily.

On the other hand, I also understand the sentiment that losing territory, or a battle doesn't immediately should cause significant concern. This is not a sprint but a marathon. And I think there is a really big chessboard and territory, and people are being quantified as pons to safely completed that marathon.

One interesting thing I did notice was a comment from someone here who pointed out - imho quite rightly - something along the line as "Russian leadership is anticipating a collapse of Europe and is carefully keeping their cards for further escalation". It's true. With NS1 and NS2 out, the playing field changed, significantly. So, it would be wise to be cautious sending in all your resources right now.

Today's European industry is extremely reliant on gas and will have to deal with the impact of this for the next ten years. Nuclear energy was abandoned under pressure by climate progressives, coal mines were closed and in France 50% of the reactors are actually offline due to corrosion issues and a general lack in maintenance. Rebuilding and transitioning this infrastructure will take at least a decade immediately impacting the competitive balance of these industries as well as impacting the general quality of life for all EU citizens. Things will start to turn for the worse very fast; and historically we know how economic circumstances can drive greater conflict.

The interesting thing here is that in terms of 'real war' none of the countries have (in comparison to WW1 and WW2) real trained armies or weaponry anymore. The majority was already sent into Ukraine, and they are all struggling to secure the funds; let alone built the stuff in time and with sufficient skilled engineers. So not sure in what form or context a conflict will end up. Maybe it will just end up as a French Revolution with citizens getting fed up with leadership.

Anyways, try to be a bit more kind to each other. I think everyone reacts in the best interest of Russia but with different perception.

sepheronx, franco, Werewolf, xeno, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Ispan and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:32 am

TMA1 wrote:No, western tanks would NOT turn the tide.

You have missed a nice detail I suppose Laughing
    "until it's too late".
    No matter what the propaganda is pushing via social media, the reality is slowly surfacing in this kind of press releases.
    It is too late, but you will need a moment to get the courage to claim it Laughing

franco, Hole, Mir and Podlodka77 like this post

crod
    crod

Post  crod Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:38 am

It’ll be interesting to see what the Jews have to counter them….Iran will be most interested of course.

https://t.me/CyberspecNews/9352
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:53 am

famschopman wrote:My 2 cents, you need to stop bullying each other and find common ground on wanting Russia to succeed and be a bit more forgiving to other people's thoughts and concerns.

It is actually much simpler. Amateurs need to stop thinking as if their criticism was a qualified opinion they can state as a fact and spam the thread with, because they have no clue about the real strategic planing behind such an operation. It is simply cringe worthy to see people without education, information or resources blaming world class professionals, which BTW have been succeeding for the last 20 years in putting the West in check, for decisions they do not even come close to understanding. Generalized arrogance and sense of self entitlement is indeed a sickness of our society...

The war is not about performing some tactical feats against the ukie army, is a strategic, economic and political long term survival game with the whole West, which not out of coincidence scaled up provocations in February, to have the best chances to damage Russia economically, politically and military during the summer. Russia just took the strategy that allowed them to sustain the SMO permanently, exerting attrition on the VSU and the West's economy with very little costs for themselves. But the main point was that the West did not manage to break the Russian economy or their international support. And that has a LOT to do with YEARS of work and preparation in the economic and diplomatic fields, as well as with the measured approach to the military operations, both in terms of RoE and resources devoted to the fight. That has done much more for Russia than any military operation may achieve. Now winter is coming, pressure on the West and their nazis will increase naturally, achieving again much more by itself than anything Russia can do in the battlefield.

This struggle is here to stay, no quick victories are to be expected. If 404 fails, then the Anglos with throw the Poles, Baltics and rest of Europe if needed into the fire. They have not come to this point to grow some moral constrains all of a sudden, they will try to kill and lie their way out of the problem until the very end.

sepheronx, GarryB, franco, flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, ALAMO and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:56 am

September 28, 11:35
    Military operation in Ukraine

Media: the US and Europe are running out of opportunities to provide military assistance to Ukraine
    As Dave de Roche, a senior fellow at the US National Defense University, said, "it is necessary to transfer the defense industry to a military footing."

WASHINGTON, September 28th. /TASS/. The USA and Europe have practically exhausted their stocks of weapons for deliveries to Ukraine. This was reported on Wednesday by CNBC, citing military experts.
    For the American military industry, the normal level of production of artillery shells for 155 mm howitzers is about 30,000 shells per year in peacetime. Ukrainian soldiers spend that amount in about two weeks, Dave de Roche, a senior fellow at the US National Defense University (NDU), told CNBC.

"I am extremely concerned. If we do not increase production, which will take months, we will not be able to supply Ukraine," the expert believes. "We need to transfer our defense industry to a military footing. But I don't see any signs that we have done it," he added.
    “There are a number of weapons systems that have reached such a level that I think the [US] Department of Defense will no longer want to supply them to Ukraine,” said Mark Kansian, senior adviser at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington. Kansian attributes this to the fact that "the United States needs to maintain the level of stocks [of weapons] based on its military plans." He explained that some ammunition is stored in case of a conflict with China over Taiwan, others, especially ground systems, in case the situation around North Korea or in Europe worsens. In peacetime, Western countries produce weapons on a much smaller scale, preferring to cut back on expensive production and produce weapons as needed. Some weapons that are running out of stocks are no longer being produced, and resuming production requires highly skilled labor and experience, analysts say.

EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Josep Borrell said on Monday that stockpiles of weapons in EU countries are being depleted after sending military aid to Ukraine. Borrell urged EU member states to replenish their arsenals by pooling military orders, as it would be cheaper. In addition, the head of the EU foreign policy service noted that the EU should have started training Ukrainian troops a year ago in order to avoid a shortage of weapons.

https://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/15893661

GarryB, Mir and Broski like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:01 pm

LMFS wrote:
    This struggle is here to stay, no quick victories are to be expected. If 404 fails, then the Anglos with throw the Poles, Baltics and rest of Europe if needed into the fire. They have not come to this point to grow some moral constrains all of a sudden, they will try to kill and lie their way out of the problem until the very end.

Oh, I would say even more.
    This struggle was not started in Feb 2022, neither in 2014, nor 2012 ...
    It dates back to the very first days of Putin's rule, which was a milestone in Russian revival.
    The less we are lurking behind in history, this struggle is harsher and harsher.
    I would say - but judging on the economic aspects and some long-term decisions and investments - the point of no return was about 2015. And all the decisions made after, are targeted to one goal only - cut of Russia from any dependency towards ze Wezt.
    They lacked some 2, max 3 years to be able just to switch off the whole Europe if needed.
    Watching how they still managed to solve something that would have been a death sentence in 2014, is pure amazement.

Last edited by ALAMO on Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, flamming_python, JohninMK, BliTTzZ, Sprut-B, LMFS, Hole and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:08 pm

September 28, 11:43 am
    updated September 28, 11:51 am

Peskov said that the United States is getting closer to becoming a party to the conflict in Ukraine

The Kremlin spokesman stressed that the Russian side has a negative attitude towards the statement by US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken about the possibility of using weapons supplied by the United States to Ukraine against the territories where referendums on joining the Russian Federation were held.

MOSCOW, 28 September. /TASS/. The US is getting closer and closer to becoming a party to the conflict in Ukraine, which is extremely dangerous. This was announced to journalists on Wednesday by the press secretary of the President of Russia Dmitry Peskov.
    The Kremlin spokesman stressed that the Russian side has a negative attitude towards the statement by US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken about the possibility of using weapons supplied by the United States to Ukraine against the territories where referendums on joining the Russian Federation were held.

"More and more, the American side de facto gets into this conflict, more and more the American side is close to becoming a party to this conflict, which is extremely dangerous," Peskov stressed.

https://tass.ru/politika/15893893

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 28, 11:45 am
    updated September 28, 11:55 am

Peskov said that the task of liberating the entire territory of the DPR remains

MOSCOW, 28 September. /TASS/. The task of liberating the entire territory of the Donetsk People's Republic (DPR) within the borders of 2014 remains. This was announced to journalists on Wednesday by the press secretary of the President of the Russian Federation Dmitry Peskov, speaking about the possibility of continuing the special operation after the referendums in the Donbass.
    "At least what I can tell you with absolute accuracy: you know that not the entire territory of the Donetsk People's Republic has yet been liberated. We are talking about the territory that is within the borders of 2014. Therefore, at least the entire territory of the Donetsk People's Republic must be liberated" , - he said in response to the question whether, after the inclusion of new regions in Russia, it will be said that the goals of the NWO will be fulfilled.

In the DPR, LPR, Zaporozhye and Kherson regions, referendums were held on joining Russia. Residents of the regions supported this decision by a majority of votes.

https://tass.ru/politika/15893987

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, LMFS, Hole and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:27 pm

TASS; new departures to eternal hunting grounds..

* The RF Armed Forces liquidated more than 150 military personnel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine with a massive strike in the KharkOv region
    RF Armed Forces eliminated more than 150 military personnel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine with a massive strike in the KharkOv region - RF Ministry of Defense.
    The strike was inflicted on the points of temporal dislocation of the two brigades, soobshchili v Minoborony
    The blow was struck at the points of temporary deployment of two brigades, the Ministry of Defense reported.
    MOSCOW, 28 September. /TASS/. The Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) lost more than 150 soldiers as a result of a massive fire strike by the RF Armed Forces on the points of temporary deployment of two brigades in the Kharkov region. This was announced to journalists on Wednesday by the official representative of the Russian Defense Ministry, Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov.
    "As a result of a massive fire strike on the points of temporary deployment of the 14th and 92nd mechanized brigades of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the areas of the settlements of Dvurechnaya, Kondrashovka and Petrovka, Kharkov region, more than 150 servicemen and 12 armored vehicles were liquidated," Konashenkov said.

* Russian Aerospace Forces destroyed more than 100 soldiers of the Chaika tactical group and the 56th brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
    Also liquidated 20 units of military equipment

MOSCOW, 28 September. /TASS/. The Russian Aerospace Forces (VKS) attacked the point of temporary deployment of the Chaika tactical group from the 36th Marine Brigade, as well as the 56th Motorized Infantry Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) in the Zaporozhye region, eliminating more than 100 enemy servicemen . This was stated on Wednesday by the official representative of the Russian Defense Ministry, Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov.
    "The Russian Aerospace Forces hit the temporary deployment points of the Chaika tactical group from the 36th Marine Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the island of Khortytsya, as well as the 56th Motorized Infantry Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Zaporozhye region. Over 100 servicemen and 20 pieces of military equipment were eliminated," - he said.

*    Russian Defense Ministry: Ukrainian troops in the Krasnoliman direction lost more than 70 people killed
    The offensive of the Ukrainian troops in the Krasnolimansk direction failed, the enemy lost more than 70 people killed - Russian Defense Ministry.
    The Armed Forces of Ukraine lost more than 70 people killed, as well as four tanks and six infantry fighting vehicles, the ministry said.
    MOSCOW, 28 September. /TASS/. The offensive of the Ukrainian troops in the Krasnolimansky direction failed, as a result of which the Armed Forces of Ukraine lost more than 70 people killed, as well as four tanks and six infantry fighting vehicles. This was stated on Wednesday by the official representative of the Russian Defense Ministry, Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov.
    "As a result of the failure of the offensive by the Ukrainian group of troops in the Krasnolimansky direction, the losses of the 66th and 93rd mechanized brigades of the Armed Forces of Ukraine amounted to more than 70 people killed, four tanks, six infantry fighting vehicles and three armored vehicles," he said.

* Russian Armed Forces struck at the deployment point of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and foreign mercenaries near Nikolaev
    RF Armed Forces struck at the point of temporary deployment of Ukrainian military and foreign mercenaries near Nikolaev, more than 90 militants were eliminated - RF Defense Ministry.

18 units of military equipment were also liquidated
    MOSCOW, 28 September. /TASS/. The Armed Forces (AF) of Russia struck at the point of temporary deployment of Ukrainian military and foreign mercenaries near Nikolaev, eliminating more than 90 people. This was announced on Wednesday by the official representative of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov.
    "In the area of ​​​​the city of Nikolaev, temporary deployment points of the 28th mechanized and 59th motorized infantry brigades of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, as well as units of foreign mercenaries, were hit by a massive fire strike. More than 90 servicemen and militants, as well as 18 units of military equipment, were liquidated," he said.

*   Fighter aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces shot down a Ukrainian Su-24 aircraft in the KharkOv region
    Fighter aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces shot down a Ukrainian Su-24 aircraft in the KharkOv region - Russian Defense Ministry.
    This was announced on Wednesday by the official representative of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov.
    "Fighter aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces shot down a Su-24 aircraft of the Ukrainian Air Force near the village of Gusarovka, Kharkov region," Konashenkov said.

* The Russian Aerospace Forces in the Kharkov region struck the production workshops of the armored plant
    The Russian Aerospace Forces in the area of ​​the city of Kharkov hit the production shops of the armored plant, where there were more than 90 tanks - Russian Defense Ministry.

MOSCOW, 28 September. /TASS/. The Russian Aerospace Forces hit the production shops of an armored plant near Kharkov with a high-precision strike, where there were more than 90 tanks and armored vehicles of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. This was announced to journalists on Wednesday by the official representative of the Russian Defense Ministry, Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov.
    "A high-precision strike by the Russian Aerospace Forces near the city of Kharkov hit the production shops of an armored plant, in which there were more than 90 tanks and other armored combat vehicles for the Armed Forces of Ukraine," Konashenkov said.

* Russian Defense Ministry: Radar of the Ukrainian S-300 complex was destroyed in the Nikolaev region
    The radar station of the Ukrainian S-300 complex was destroyed in the Nikolaev region - Russian Defense Ministry.
    Four warehouses of ammunition and rocket and artillery weapons were also destroyed.
    MOSCOW, 28 September. /TASS/. The Russian military during a special operation in Ukraine destroyed a radar station (RLS) of the Ukrainian S-300 anti-aircraft missile system in the Nikolaev region. This was stated on Wednesday by the official representative of the Russian Defense Ministry, Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov.
    "A radar station of the Ukrainian anti-aircraft missile system S-300 was destroyed near the village of Veseleye, Nikolaev region," Konashenkov said.
    According to him, strikes by operational-tactical and army aviation, missile forces and artillery hit five command posts of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the areas of the settlements of Peremoga, Kharkov region, Slavyansk, Bogdanovka, Donetsk People's Republic, Novonikolaevka, Gulyaipole, Zaporozhye region, as well as 75 artillery units, manpower and military equipment in 167 districts.
    In addition, the RF Armed Forces destroyed four warehouses of ammunition and rocket and artillery weapons in the areas of the settlements of Kupyansk in the Kharkov region, Kramatorsk in the Donetsk People's Republic, Kolomiytsevo in the Dnepropetrovsk region and Prylimanskoye in the Odessa region.

* The Russian Armed Forces attacked the Ukrainian equipment repair point at the EnergoMekhKomplekt plant
    According to the Ministry of Defense, 10 guns were destroyed, including two American M777 howitzers.

MOSCOW, 28 September. /TASS/. The Russian Armed Forces (RF Armed Forces) attacked the equipment repair point at the EnergoMekhKomplekt plant in Zaporozhye, 10 guns were destroyed, including two American M777 howitzers. This was announced on Wednesday by the official representative of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov. "As a result of a high-precision strike on a equipment repair point on the territory of the EnergoMekhKomplekt plant in Zaporozhye, 10 field artillery pieces were destroyed, including two American M777 howitzers, four Olkha multiple rocket launchers and 15 vehicles," he said. .

Last edited by Podlodka77 on Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, BliTTzZ, Sprut-B and like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:31 pm

ALAMO wrote:Oh, I would say even more.
    This struggle was started in Feb 2022, neither in 2014, nor 2012 ...
    It dates back to the very first days of Putin's rule, which was a milestone in Russian revival.
    The less we are lurking behind in history, this struggle is harsher and harsher.
    I would say - but judging on the economic aspects and some long-term decisions and investments - the point of no return was about 2015. And all the decisions made after, are targeted to one goal only - cut of Russia from any dependency towards ze Wezt.
    They lacked some 2, max 3 years to be able just to switch off the whole Europe if needed.
    Watching how they still managed to solve something that would have been a death sentence in 2014, is pure amazement.

Certainly, anyone with a brain in Russia knows the goal of the West is no other than destroying their country. And not because of some temporary fetish or ideology, but because of objective strategic reasons, since Russia naturally controls Eurasia the West needs them destroyed and gone. Has been happening for centuries and indeed the Putin government has been no exception. Since the very beginning they saw (he was FSB boss before being president) the West enabling the terrorists in Chechenia and fueling separatism at the regions, buying elites, placing crooks at the places of responsibility, selling strategic assets for peanuts, closing the industry, perverting the population and essentially doing everything possible to destroy the nation and the state.

The issue is that the West has failed to exert the crushing blow while they still could. That has a lot to do with the "softness" of Putin, who by not overplaying his hand and avoiding being perceived as a strongman despite the Western propaganda has managed to recover the industrial, economic and military capacities of the country before the decisive confrontation was started. US tried already in 2014 but got no other reaction than the Crimean referendum. So they kept growing their nazi garden in 404 until they knew Russia would need to react. They of course tried to accelerate the process, but still they did not succeed in catching Russia off guard. Economy will still suffer, but Russia has not been damaged the way the elites expected and that means a lot of pain for them.

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, Eugenio Argentina, Hole and Broski like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:32 pm

The Kuban Cossack army reported that everything is in order with the supply of the Cossacks in the NVO zone

The Kuban Cossack army denied reports of problems with the supply of its volunteers in the zone of a special military operation, according to the official statement of the army, published on its website .

War correspondent Alexander Sladkov reported that the fighters of the Kuban volunteer detachment "Bars" allegedly do not have enough basic necessities. The Governor of the Krasnodar Territory , Veniamin Kondratiev , stated in his Telegram channel that he had instructed to sort out the situation with the provision of the Kuban volunteer detachment and, if necessary, provide assistance.

“The Kuban Cossack army oversees three detachments and strongly recommends checking the information for compliance. Cargoes with humanitarian support for our volunteer Cossacks are sent weekly from  Krasnodar and other municipalities. They contain water, food, basic necessities, hygiene products, medicines, as well as the necessary uniforms. In terms of technical equipment, the detachments of the Kuban Cossack army also have all the necessary means, including drones, walkie-talkies, anti-drone guns and much more, ”the press service of the Kuban Cossack army says.

Since 2014, Kuban Cossacks have been taking part in hostilities on the territory of the LPR and DPR. According to the ataman of the All-Russian Cossack Society Nikolai Doluda , more than 6.5 thousand Cossacks take part in the NWO.

On the eve of the atamans of the Cossack societies spoke about their volunteers who went to the Donbass.

Earlier, Deputy Governor of the Krasnodar Territory, Ataman of the Kuban Cossack Army Alexander Vlasov spoke about the military successes of the Cossacks of the Zakhary Chepega detachment. According to Vlasov , on August 29, as a result of a four-hour battle, the Cossacks of the detachment destroyed up to 30 enemy people, shot down a quadrocopter, and also, in cooperation with an artillery group, destroyed one tank and one enemy infantry fighting vehicle.

Prior to this, about 15 BMP-2M units with the Berezhok fighting compartment were seen in service with one of the Russian Cossack formations.

https://www-gazeta-ru.translate.goog/army/news/2022/09/28/18669859.shtml?_x_tr_sl=ru&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, BliTTzZ, Sprut-B and like this post

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:36 pm

When will first mobilized troops reach the frontline?
    Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:56 pm

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:When will first mobilized troops reach the frontline?

I would expect some months as regardless of their conscription.. they would need refreshing course, and those really ineligible and got called need to be sorted back and sent home. Those needed to drive tanks need training too. and if they are meant to operate something complex as air defense or communication system it would take longer to train.

But if you go to twitterland you will a claim of Ukrainian magically capture a troops who claim he just mobilized and arrived 3 days ago.

flamming_python and BliTTzZ like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:00 pm

Pepe Escobar
    Forwarded from
    ASB Military News
    We take the words of Kadyrov very seriously, his statements tend to have a weird timing. When he says something, it often is not YET the reality in the moment. But eventually, things happen exactly as he says.

Kadyrov, while being an interesting character himself - does have something none of us do: a direct line with Putin and Shoigu. The guy does not talk out of his ass.

Based on Kadyrov’s statements, we made the decision to not watch the battles day by day. What is happening now does not matter. The positions that are currently held by Ukrainians are highly likely temporary for them.

Wait for the Russian Armed Forces to build up their numbers and hardware, that is when the war starts. As Kadyrov said, things will go from 0 to 100 once the Russian Armed Forces enter the battlefield in the proposed numbers.

It is simply a waste of time and effort to focus on positional battles at the moment. Ukraine’s offensive has died one way or another. Their only activity now is near Krasnyy Lyman.

In other words, take your mental break from these events while you can 🥱

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Ispan, mnrck and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:07 pm