Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
ludovicense
Serberus
kvs
lancelot
DerWolf
psg
Walther von Oldenburg
Broski
George1
Ned86
d_taddei2
Singular_Transform
PhSt
Regular
Werewolf
calripson
SolidarityWithRussia
ArgentinaGuard
0nillie0
mnztr
zorobabel
franco
Scorpius
Airbornewolf
GunshipDemocracy
GarryB
ahmedfire
TMA1
owais.usmani
OminousSpudd
crod
Podlodka77
PapaDragon
par far
Krepost
VARGR198
Belisarius
Big_Gazza
nomadski
nero
dionis
Ispan
flamming_python
Erk
Azi
Arrow
ucmvulcan
walle83
lyle6
Isos
mr_hd
Stealthflanker
Rodion_Romanovic
JohninMK
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Karl Haushofer
Mir
sepheronx
Firebird
Hole
billybatts91
Arsenic
ATLASCUB
thegopnik
SeigSoloyvov
limb
Arkanghelsk
LMFS
ALAMO
Backman
caveat emptor
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24

Regular
    Regular

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24

Post  Regular Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:22 pm

Wagner degenerates fighting Ukrainian degenerates. What’s not to love. Just hope few will comeback. Last thing you want to have back in your country are thugs with real military experience. If anyone remembers post Chechen war mafia…

Sucks to be civvie stuck in between. And the winter is coming too.
    ludovicense
    ludovicense

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 30 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24

Post  ludovicense Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:30 pm

ArgentinaGuard wrote:I am amazed at the level of Russia's military ineffectiveness.
    Russia did the hardest thing: resist the West's criminal economic embargo. That was a brilliant strategy of their economy ministers
    The easiest thing was to win the war. You cannot win the war against Ukraine knowing your territory, culture, being on the edge of the border, having military experience and resources to spare. You got the fucking jew laughing at you, the azov nazis still hanging around.

We Argentines (a third world country), absolutely alone, without technology and equipment, never made the tremendous mistakes of Russia against the British and all of NATO. Thatcher was on the verge of using nuclear weapons against us if we sank two more cargo ships for them.

That is called ineffectiveness and I would not like to give Hitler the historical reason for the lack of talent of the Slavs. I hope that Russia will make a counteroffensive and destroy that shit country with the whole West.
    Your analysis is too superficial to call the Russian operation inefficient. The Ukrainians are suffering terrible casualties. It's sticking to a single point.

I've read a lot about the Falklands conflict and never knew that Thatcher intended to use nuclear weapons against Argentina. There were successive errors by Argentina, contrary to what you say. Even thermal coats were missing. You're talking nonsense.

sepheronx, psg, Big_Gazza, bandit6, BliTTzZ, Sprut-B, Mir and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:35 pm

ludovicense wrote:
    ArgentinaGuard wrote:I am amazed at the level of Russia's military ineffectiveness.
    Russia did the hardest thing: resist the West's criminal economic embargo. That was a brilliant strategy of their economy ministers
    The easiest thing was to win the war. You cannot win the war against Ukraine knowing your territory, culture, being on the edge of the border, having military experience and resources to spare. You got the fucking jew laughing at you, the azov nazis still hanging around.

We Argentines (a third world country), absolutely alone, without technology and equipment, never made the tremendous mistakes of Russia against the British and all of NATO. Thatcher was on the verge of using nuclear weapons against us if we sank two more cargo ships for them.

That is called ineffectiveness and I would not like to give Hitler the historical reason for the lack of talent of the Slavs. I hope that Russia will make a counteroffensive and destroy that shit country with the whole West.
    Your analysis is too superficial to call the Russian operation inefficient. The Ukrainians are suffering terrible casualties. It's sticking to a single point.

I've read a lot about the Falklands conflict and never knew that Thatcher intended to use nuclear weapons against Argentina. There were successive errors by Argentina, contrary to what you say. Even thermal coats were missing. You're talking nonsense.

Still, we should admire his spirit, as obviously this is a line the Argentinians explain themselves their failure.

Regular wrote:Wagner degenerates fighting Ukrainian degenerates. What’s not to love. Just hope few will comeback. Last thing you want to have back in your country are thugs with real military experience. If anyone remembers post Chechen war mafia…

Which "Chechen"?

The condition of an Russian state then and now can't be compared.
    Nobody would allows this king of outrages now.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:47 pm

End of 1st Chechen war started plenty of gangs formed from veterans. We even have personal experiences with this crap.

Then again, you are right. They are not even in the military officially and most likely will be used as cannon fodder clearing the trenches.

Not a fan where this is DirleWagner shit is going.

Btw, some say it’s an old video and it’s nothing burger. Wagner was always recruiting this way.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:52 pm

Firebird wrote:

Like I said, half the country (sometimes more) wanted pro Russia policies. And like I said, it was the scum in the Pukraine Establishment renaged on that. mandate and eventually destroyed the place.

Even Yanukovich chose to join the Eurasian Union before the Americunt coup.

Indeed.   A 2010 Ipsos (not Pew) poll showed that support for joining NATzO was about 40%.   So the anti-Russian vs pro-Russian split was 40:60.

Last edited by kvs on Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct mistake about polling agency)

Firebird and GunshipDemocracy like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:05 pm

Ok, so maybe Wagner recruiting from prisoner population is not such a bad thing after all
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 30 8e8c7e10

Laughing

flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ, Sprut-B, limb and Mir like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:05 pm

Regular wrote:Wagner degenerates fighting Ukrainian degenerates. What’s not to love. Just hope few will comeback. Last thing you want to have back in your country are thugs with real military experience. If anyone remembers post Chechen war mafia…

Should save some for the Azeris to, i am still a little traumatized when they cut the head off of a armenian dude's head and stuck it on a pig to see the face, eyes and mouth move of the corpses head to be brought back to life temporarily just to die again. Azeris are probably more worse than hohols.

Regular likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:06 pm

Regular wrote:End of 1st Chechen war started plenty of gangs formed from veterans. We even have personal experiences with this crap.
    Then again, you are right. They are not even in the military officially and most likely will be used as cannon fodder clearing the trenches.
    Not a fan where this is DirleWagner shit is going.
    Btw, some say it’s an old video and it’s nothing burger. Wagner was always recruiting this way.

I watch that from another angle.
    The Brits are common to recruit their best breed out of gangs, the hooligans, and - surprise surprise - convicted.
    Holly shit, not the Brits only!
    Do you think that a Dirty Dozen is a whole figured-out story? Laughing
    Well ... sorry ... not at all! Twisted Evil
    Let's b serious: when the 1st Chechen was running and shortly after, there was hardly any Russian statehood.
    A drunken Yelts dancing on a stage, collapsing economy, a social disaster, a shrinking population, and global concerns writing the laws that Duma was only to pass through.
    Sure that a well socialized among each other gangs could establish a very successful career!
    There is zero chance for similar structures to succeed.

Regular, Hole, Mir and Belisarius like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:20 pm

dionis wrote:

90th Tank Division, 1st Guard Tanks Army, 4th Tank Battalion and maybe some mixed BTGs.

No, no, the UK MoD have said that they believe that the 1st Gurads, all 10,000 of them has been destroyed. They always tell the truth. Shocked Laughing

Also Major Autumn, General Winter's advance guard, is definitely now on the way and he is pissing all over the place. In particular

Masno
    @NovichokRossiya
    ·
    1h
    Water crossings on the Ingulets River is starting to wash away, I guess the Kherson offensive might run into troubled waters...

GarryB, ALAMO, BliTTzZ, Sprut-B, Hole, Mir and Belisarius like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:20 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/mdfzeh/status/1570132889802608641 ⚡Reports of a large UA assault underway stretching across from Chervonyi Oskol to Lisichansk in random areas. It is also reported that Kiev have poured in all reserves for this.f bod

they sure have alot of supplies of bodies. chechens are tough though.
    walle83

Post  walle83 Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:33 pm

ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    thegopnik wrote:

We Argentines (a third world country), absolutely alone, without technology and equipment, never made the tremendous mistakes of Russia against the British and all of NATO.

We will see how ukrainians will be this winter without water, gas and electricity. my only problem is that whatever territory they capture is that they get the people out or they stay to get killed

Dude, winter can be an ally, but are you saying that these animals still have infrastructure?
    I ask, where is the sabotage of Russian services?
    I give you an example. Argentina and Chile were on the brink of war in 1979. Pinochet entrusted his secret service to poison the drinking water of the Rio de la Plata and kill the population of Buenos Aires. I admire him because the guy loved his country.
    Where are the Russian services? what the hell are they doing?

So when you love your country anything goes? Hitler and Stalin would love you thats for sure.
    If Putin decided to poisen the entire population of Kiev, that would be alright with you?
    limb

Post  limb Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:36 pm

Why aren't the coal fired plants in western and central ukraine not being targeted? What about destroyign transformer stations for the rovno and khmelnitskiy NPPs?

Also **** vinnitsa, kirovograd and lutsk especially.

Last edited by limb on Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:36 pm

⚡ Russian Defence Ministry report on the progress of the special military operation in Ukraine (September 14, 2022)

◽ Russian Aerospace Forces, missile troops and artillery launch massive fire attacks at the units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) at all operational directions.

💥 8 Ukrainian tanks, 13 infantry combat vehicles, 11 other armoured vehicles and over 150 Ukrainian servicemen have been eliminated within unsuccessful offensive of the 24th, 28th mechanised, 46th Airmobile and 60th Infantry brigades of the AFU near Mirnoye, Sukhoi Stavok, Belogorka, Bruskinskoye, Olgino (Kherson region) and Ternoviye Pody (Nikolayev region) at the Nikolayev-Krivoy Rog direction.

💥 High-precision attacks launched by Russian aviation at the temporary deployment points of the 53rd, 54th and 110th Mechanised brigades, 128th Territorial Defence Brigade and 68th Infantry Brigade of the AFU near Seversk, Verkhnekamenskoye, Nikolskoye, Avdeyevka, Novokalinovo, Petrovskoye, Novosyolka and Vremevka (Donetsk People's Republic) have resulted in the elimination of up to 250 Ukrainian servicemen and over 20 units of military equipment.

💥 The positions of the 65th Mechanised and 68th Chaser Infantry brigades near Novosyolovka and Dobropolye (Zaporozhye region), up to 70 Ukrainian servicemen and 5 units of military equipment have been eliminated as a result of high-precision strikes of the Russian Air Force.

💥 Massive fire attacks have been launched at the manpower and military equipment of the 14th and 93rd mechanised brigades of the AFU near Dvurechnaya, Balakleya and Kupyansk (Kharkov region). The enemy has lost up to 150 Ukrainian servicemen and over 10 units of military equipment.

💥 Сombat and temporary deployment positions of the 25th Airborne Brigade, 9th National Guard Regiment, 56th and 61st mechanised infantry brigades of the AFU, 103rd Territorial Defenсe Brigade, Kraken national group near Zoryanoye, Nikolayevka, Krivaya Luka and Ray-Aleksandrovka (Donetsk People's Republic), Kamyshevakha (Zaporozhye region) and Ternovka (Nikolayev region) have been struck by operational-tactical aviation, missile troops and artillery.

💥 4 missile, artillery armament and munitions depots near Seversk and Raigorodok (Donetsk People's Republic) and the cities of Kharkov and Izyum (Kharkov region) have been destroyed.

💥 1 Ukrainian combat vehicle for Uragan MRLS has been destroyed near Krasny Liman (Donetsk People's Republic).

💥 1 U.S.-manufactured counter-battery interception radar (AN/TPQ-64) and 1 radar for illumination and guidance of Ukrainian S-300 air defence missile system near Lepetikha and Lozovoye (Nikolayev region) have been destroyed.

💥 1 Mi-8 helicopter with a sabotage and reconnaissance group on board near the Kinburn logjam (Kherson region) has been destroyed by fighter aviation of the Russian Air Force.

💥 4 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles near Maksim Gorky, Ukrainka (Kherson region) and Svetloye (Zaporozhye region), as well as 1 Tochka-U ballistic missile near Aleksandrovka (Kherson region) have been shot down by air defence means.

💥 In addition, 33 shells of MRLS, including 7 projectiles launched by Olkha systems have been intercepted near Kiselyovka, Burgunki (Kherson region) and Donetsk, as well as 26 launched by HIMARS near Musikovka, Novaya Kakhovka, Vesyoloye, Rakovka, Tomarino, Kakhovka hydroelectric plant, Antonovka bridge (Kherson region) and Staromlinovka (Donetsk People's Republic).

📊 In total, 293 airplanes and 155 helicopters, 1,948 unmanned aerial vehicles, 374 air defence missile systems, 4,921 tanks and other armoured combat vehicles, 835 combat vehicles equipped with MRLS, 3,386 field artillery cannons and mortars, as well as 5,552 units of special military equipment have been destroyed during the special military operation.

Firebird, Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof, BliTTzZ, Sprut-B, LMFS and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:48 pm

Backman wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:Kadyrov: If you ask me, my opinion as Ramzan Kadyrov, I would declare martial law, I would declare mobilization. I would start preparing people for martial law. We don't know what will happen tomorrow. These Shaitans do not adhere to any religion. We must not wait for the leadership of the state to declare mobilization, we must all mobilize, each region must give the forces and means that it has. Offer what they can to support our military.

---

Give the order

He is going over the heads of the kremlin

No, he's playing his role
    Just like Medvedev
    Just like Peskov

While Putin speaks rarely and little

GarryB, BliTTzZ, Sprut-B, LMFS, Hole, Rasisuki Nebia, Mir and Belisarius like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:53 pm

Serberus wrote:Man I was away for a while and come back to this mess… Why the **** did Russia bother liberating these lands and losing men if they were not going to sufficiently man them and mount proper defences. On top of that and the worst betrayal of all , they left the civilians who finally thought they were free and put their trust in Russia, at the mercy of the Nazis.
    They are now brimming with morale and are launching attacks all along the lines, have even taken a town in Luhansk. Put Liman under pressure, still pushing in Kherson, appear to be staging counters in Zaporozhye.
    Belgorod oblast being shelled continuously  and now reports of gun fights inside Russia. The Fuhrer and his henchmen taking pictures openly in Izyum without a care in the world because they know Russia won’t do shit, all while Putin  twiddles his thumbs, plays pointless war games and now offering the EU free fertiliser and food while they arm the Nazis to kill Russians, un—fucking beliavable.

Anyone rightfully criticising this cluster **** is being attacked, called a doomer and banned from TG groups, acting just as bad as the Ukronazis in that regard. The excuses from the Russian mod about a regrouping which they themselves didn't seem to know about until they started running, and copium from the community is pathetic, thought we were better than this.

Will you relax

As a result of this Ukr phantom victory, they are now throwing everything they have into new offensives and being decimated, as predicted

I suspect Russia will wait for them to exhaust themselves and their manpower

But I very much see the value here of this strategy; encouraging the Ukrainians to come to Russian lines instead of Russia fighting for every Avdeevka, Peskov, Lisichyansk. Who the hell needs that.
    Really fail to understand the objection of people here. Because Russia looked bad on twitter and Zelsnky got a photo-op? Who cares?

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

Rasisuki Nebia
    Rasisuki Nebia

Post  Rasisuki Nebia Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:57 pm

Just feels like Putin wants this SMO/War to get dragged on for as long as possible without mobilization even on a small scale, think we can all agree that most Russian army units have not participated and remain mostly in Russia.

sepheronx, GarryB, flamming_python, kvs, BliTTzZ, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

VARGR198
    VARGR198

Post  VARGR198 Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:02 pm

Rasisuki Nebia wrote:Just feels like Putin wants this SMO/War to get dragged on for as long as possible without mobilization even on a small scale, think we can all agree that most Russian army units have not participated and remain mostly in Russia.

Thats what Alexander Mercouris from the Duran suggested also.

I think this is bigger than Ukraine. Russia is trying to destroy the EU and weaken the USA. Dragging out the conflict while Europe runs out of oil and gas over winter as a strong bargining chip.

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, zardof, BliTTzZ and like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:04 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Will you relax

As a result of this Ukr phantom victory, they are now throwing everything they have into new offensives and being decimated, as predicted

I suspect Russia will wait for them to exhaust themselves and their manpower

But I very much see the value here of this strategy; encouraging the Ukrainians to come to Russian lines instead of Russia fighting for every Avdeevka, Peskov, Lisichyansk. Who the hell needs that.
    Really fail to understand the objection of people here. Because Russia looked bad on twitter and Zelsnky got a photo-op? Who cares?
    Which offensives? Except for Liman attack, all other where max batallion size attacks or smaller. They are expecting offensive somewhere, but none started yet.

Podlodka77 dislikes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:05 pm

Over at Martyanov's "Reminiscences…" an author called Larch445 has something that could be called a Credo of Special Military Operation, a confession of faith of sorts. A short, concise and rather extraordinary text.

…If you hold in your mind these goals, these elements, you will have a long, broad view of the possible and you will appreciate the precise military operation, SMO, which will accomplish these ends with maximum efficiency, minimum losses, manageable costs, and timelines that are rational.

The SMO is scalable, a necessity in Ukraine.

The SMO is variable in velocity, pace and tempo.

The SMO is capable of multi-vectors, simultaneous concentration of force on hundreds of targets. Its agility is not just with land force weapons, but with aerospace and naval platforms, a variety of cruise missiles and deep penetrating hypersonic missiles.

The SMO delivers humanitarian aid almost at the hour of the end of hostilities in settlements, towns and cities. Liberators shift to aid deliverers, medical providers, and sappers who de-mine buildings, homes and fields.

The facility of the SMO is swift because it is not a brute force military. It is a light special forces organization operating with precision to save troops and protect civilians from collateral losses.

The SMO is sustainable for years by the Russian economy and MIC capabilities.

GarryB, psg, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:06 pm

You have a very good entry today, with a RAND report backing in Jan 2022.
    It describes perfectly well what is going on, still, some of you consider it a better option to act like a madman.
    Well, it is your choice. And the consequences.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ, Hole and Belisarius like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:19 pm

Pretty good post from MoA. Nailed it. Russia is demonstrating its total understanding of the first para. No bull in the china shop here, is softly, softly catchee monkee.

Without Russia drastically upgrading its SMO to something much bigger, the NATO alliance is lacking in a casus belli to peddle to its voters and its media as grounds for providing unprecedented, drastically game changing, levels of support to Ukraine before winter arrives.

And that worries the NATO alliance, partly because they are a chain dependent on their weaker links, and the physical and economic suffering that winter will bring is going to cause a roiling within NATO countries.

Rather than suffer political and personal suicide, the leadership of weakest link NATO/EU countries might signal that they have to have at least a partial end to the sanctions, even if that was tantamount to undermining Ukraine's position, and making it look more likely that they will have to make big concessions to Russia and its allies.

If the advances that the AFU has made are slowly ground away, while Allied forces make incremental progress elsewhere, and defend against further AFU incursions, then I can see a lot of bitterness towards this conflict being openly expressed in the nations that will be starting to suffer the most from Russia being sanctioned, as winter temperatures begin being felt.

"Success has many parents, failure is an orphan."

Zelenskyy and Ukraine could start to feel themself getting ghosted once the pain of supporting them becomes unpopular. Their defeats will be their defeats, and they'll start getting little more than dumb looks and meaningless encouragement from their former backers.

GarryB, kvs, Rodion_Romanovic, BliTTzZ, Sprut-B, LMFS, Mir and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:43 pm

New link from BB..

Big_Gazza, thegopnik, Broski and Belisarius like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:52 pm

Still patiently waiting for all the smoke to settle.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 30 Sv110
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 30 Sv210
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 30 Sv310

GarryB, BliTTzZ, Hole, Mir and Podlodka77 like this post

Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:53 pm

Detailed report and a few analysis, own and others

https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/09/14/parte-de-guerra-14-09-2022-las-batallas-por-los-rios/

markgreven, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK and Hole like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:54 pm

flamming_python wrote:No, he's playing his role
    Just like Medvedev
    Just like Peskov

While Putin speaks rarely and little
    And when he speaks you better listen.

You know, Kadyrov is the kind of guy who would assemble a 300.000 men force and attack every city in 404 head on. Don´t mind the consequences. But the head of a responsible state can´t act that way.

GarryB, Werewolf, kvs, Rodion_Romanovic, BliTTzZ, Sprut-B, thegopnik and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:53 pm