Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

4 posters

Please allow me to introduce myself

InvestigationUnit
    InvestigationUnit

Please allow me to introduce myself Empty Please allow me to introduce myself

Post  InvestigationUnit Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:11 am

(I’m a man of wealth and taste) - Rolling stone

So I have been out of date lately these friends of ours at RDF of course don’t get us wrong firstly for allowing the opportunity for just giving somebody the privilege to speak or listen. There is a lot one can do with a pen and pad. Suppose an introduction, nice to meet everybody this is of course my intention to not reserve judgement and treatment with respect towards everyone. With that being said, even in the words of the Rolling Stones please allow me to introduce myself.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Please allow me to introduce myself Empty Re: Please allow me to introduce myself

Post  Airbornewolf Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:26 am

Garry, Your almighty banhammer please?.
    InvestigationUnit
    InvestigationUnit

Please allow me to introduce myself Empty Re: Please allow me to introduce myself

Post  InvestigationUnit Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:52 am

Appreciated honesty. Allow open question and answers after introduction.

My question

What is the ‘history’ or ‘story’ behind Chechnya war?

Perhaps anybody else has questions maybe about Canada.

RTN
    RTN

Post  RTN Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:15 am

Spammers have entered, again.
    InvestigationUnit
    InvestigationUnit

Please allow me to introduce myself Empty Introduction

Post  InvestigationUnit Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:00 am

Hello everybody,
    Maybe I can try again since anybody would be like to treated with, is humility. Now, scanning through some introductions they should be like. Hello everybody thanks for giving me the privilege, being a member of both this forum and of our township local veteran’s branch. Have been for quite some time. What brings me to here is to just partaking in generic discussions. Interesting things, generic discussions. Whether or not this is better than the last introductions it’s OK but regardless these given considered just respectful of the rules. At least I’m not trying. People usually are from so many places it is difficult in a real world situation to even begin on the right foot, let alone trying to start on the wrong one. Meaning - already there is enough number of differences. Now this is an introduction as per the regulations. Nobody is reaching out to say - hey, please be friends with me or anything else justifying these posts and views get written.
    Salutations

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:47 am

welcome Very Happy

As long as you follow the rules and don't annoy George I wont ban you despite your interesting and strangely familiar patterns of posting.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:17 pm