Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+77
lancelot
Stealthflanker
Dr.Snufflebug
PortugueseMan
Firebird
adder
jhelb
lyle6
ahmedfire
littlerabbit
caveat emptor
ALAMO
chinggis
auslander
Walther von Oldenburg
EkErilaz
Backman
franco
billybatts91
Dima
Broski
Arrow
Tolstoy
GarryB
Maximmmm
Erk
Sujoy
Rasisuki Nebia
Ghoster
sundoesntrise
Yugo90
Atmosphere
Krepost
mack8
ucmvulcan
Autodestruct
thegopnik
Big_Gazza
d_taddei2
Tingsay
Kriva
GunshipDemocracy
dante6913
AlfaT8
Regular
Werewolf
SolidarityWithRussia
Cheetah
par far
Vann7
Ispan
Karl Haushofer
LMFS
Odin of Ossetia
ATLASCUB
Hannibal Barca
ArgentinaGuard
Airbornewolf
zorobabel
rigoletto
flamming_python
limb
teh_beard
miketheterrible
Isos
Urluber
PapaDragon
nomadski
Hole
JohninMK
bitcointrader70
SeigSoloyvov
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Arkanghelsk
kvs
mnztr
Mir
81 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

bitcointrader70

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

Post  bitcointrader70 Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:37 pm

That’s just a sad excuse. Not bombing cities and using artillery is not a reason for your conveys to get ambushed and not using airforce and drones for recon and their armoured columns are super tight ripe for ambush. It’s just incompetence you.

@mike sorry man but you are just coping at this point. I haven’t pushed any nazi propaganda any false claim I’ve made I’ve retracted and said it’s fake. I’m about as pro Russia as it gets but the truth is smacking them in the face. They can’t keep fighting like this. Their reputation as a competent military is tatters.

Last edited by bitcointrader70 on Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Karl Haushofer and bitcointrader70 like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

Post  SeigSoloyvov Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:38 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    limb wrote:

Clear evidence of Russian incompetence hitting them right in the face and they can’t admit it.

Ukraine has had great success on the tactical level and that’s why Russia hasn’t taken Kharkov or Mariupol yet. And are struggling to get to Kiev.

Their conveys getting hit by artillery and ambushed is incompetence from not having proper recon with drones and Air Force.

The ghost of Kiev is propaganda. Now, what is the Russian military disaster in 5 days of war and in the 2 largest country in Europe? What I see is an occupation without violence of many strategic zones. It is not a scorched earth war. It is something new on a grand scale. You are in a hurry. Russian boys have fallen but not to the level that the Nazis in Kiev say. In a month or more they can do other analyses.

You are talking to a known idiot and someone pushing Nazi propaganda.  Much like a few others still floating here.

You pushed propaganda this morning saying the russians took Kharkov, so who are you to point fingers
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:40 pm

This comes from Colonel Cassad: Ukraine 28 Feb 2022:

“Kyiv. There is no assault on Kyiv to the west of the city. A humanitarian corridor has been opened through Vasilkov. Columns of vehicles are making their way to the city from the east. Taken Nizhyn. Tanks go to the highway Kyiv-Chernigov. Part of the Armed Forces of Ukraine departs from Chernihiv to Kiev. The city itself is partially blocked. Chaos continues in the city itself, panic attacks and the mayhem of the Volkssturm.

2. Kharkov. Fighting continued in the city in the morning with the use of artillery and MLRS. It is impossible to determine a specific front line in the city. It is unlikely that such a big city as Kharkov will be taken quickly.

3. South. The troops of the Crimean group took Energodar and the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant. Fighting is going on south of Zaporozhye. There are movements of Russian equipment in Kherson.

4. Mariupol. The city is blocked. There are attacks on Sartana and Shirokino. Talokovka was taken. The RF Armed Forces are approaching from the west through Mangush. The Armed Forces of Ukraine and the Nazis are actively moving around the city, trying to determine the direction from which the main threat comes.

5. Volnovakha is surrounded, but not taken yet. The enemy is trying to attack from the north in order to unblock Volnovakha.

6. The Donetsk-Gorlovskaya group continues shelling of Donetsk and Gorlovka, stupidly killing the civilian population. But her time is running out.

7. In the LPR, troops liberated Shchastya and a number of villages, including Novaya Astrakhan north of Severodonetsk, for which fighting has already begun.

8. Slavyansk and Kramatorsk – the assault on the cities has not yet begun, but missile and air strikes are already being carried out against the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Russian troops are also approaching Izyum.

9. In the coming days, the advance of the RF Armed Forces may put the entire grouping of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Donbass, except for those units that will crawl back to Dnepropetrovsk, to the brink of complete collapse due to the interception of all communications.

10. Today, the Russian Aerospace Forces were actively working in the Donbas and over the territory of Ukraine. The Russian Defense Ministry announced in the morning that air supremacy had been won.

There is no clarity on the negotiations in Belarus. But they don’t expect much.”

Taken form the comment section on the Saker website. Cheers to the guy!

topolm, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, JohninMK, miketheterrible and like this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:43 pm

ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    zorobabel wrote:For Ukraine’s Refugees, Europe Opens Doors That Were Shut to Others

Tried to explain this before, but depopulating EU governments love the idea of white European migrants. They would happily taken in 5 million, maybe even more.

I don't think the idea sits well with progressive LGBT elites. It was out of the plans. However, think that Ukraine is the show of the moment. When these refugees occupy hospitals, spaces, social security, jobs, they will show their hypocrisy. Now the Poles want to show off. We will see in time.

I disagree with the "Poles wanting to show off" as that is not entirely true. You do not understand the situation in Poland.

Poland is ruled by a German-Ukrainian mafia, that is the reason why its government gives strong support to Ukrainians in Poland and to Ukraine.

Many Poles are opposed to supporting Ukraine.

Shortly before the special operation commenced there was in Poland a series of tornadoes that caused widespread devastation (for example at least two people were killed in the city of Cracow); the Polish government said that there is no money available to provide financial help to the victims.

By comparison, money is always available from the Polish government to the Ukrainians and to host foreign troops.

This is ridiculous, I know.

thegopnik, limb and lancelot like this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:45 pm

[quote="SeigSoloyvov"][quote="ArgentinaGuard"][quote="bitcointrader70"]
    limb wrote:

Lets be real the russians are what at most 70k? that's not all infantry etc.

They cannot take Kharov at this rate with these limited troops who do not have the support they need, Ukraine is dug in and will smash any advance now on the city. Because the russians have to literally drive against their fortified positions while being massively out numbered

If Kiev is surrounded and without supplies, the entrenchment is useless. Mariupol (neo-Nazi center and one of the main targets) is surrounded. They want them to surrender so they can be prosecuted later.
    It does not go through the amount of troops but how you use them. Also the Ukrainians are a mess. There is a lot of propaganda but in military terms that they take 40 percent of a country (without the need to destroy you with bombers) and in 5 days it is a catastrophe. They are guys who were trained by NATO.

topolm, Hannibal Barca, Hole, lancelot, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:47 pm

ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    teh_beard wrote:
    zorobabel wrote:FIFA/UEFA suspend all Russian clubs and national teams from all competitions
    Jeebsus.
    I`m so glad, without any irony.
    "Security restriction" on transportation of personal arms and procurement of ammo during those foot-ball-fests were such a pain in the ass for us Russian gun owners and practical shooters.
    Good fucking riddance.

You are in Russia. Let me ask you a question. The Western media here speak of mass mobilizations against Putin. I think they are exaggerating. How is everything there?

It's the liberal social networks that are trying to mobilize people for regime change under the 'no war!' banner

But they were the 2% then and they are the 2% now

Most people I think are against the war, and hope for it to end very soon. That's what people expect from our political leadership at the moment I think.

Urluber likes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:50 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    teh_beard wrote:
    zorobabel wrote:FIFA/UEFA suspend all Russian clubs and national teams from all competitions
    Jeebsus.
    I`m so glad, without any irony.
    "Security restriction" on transportation of personal arms and procurement of ammo during those foot-ball-fests were such a pain in the ass for us Russian gun owners and practical shooters.
    Good fucking riddance.

You are in Russia. Let me ask you a question. The Western media here speak of mass mobilizations against Putin. I think they are exaggerating. How is everything there?

It's the liberal social networks that are trying to mobilize people for regime change under the 'no war!' banner

But they were the 2% then and they are the 2% now

Most people I think are against the war, and hope for it to end very soon. That's what people expect from our political leadership at the moment I think.

As I said before hand, you are wrong. 70% of Russians are for it and 5% against. Cope harder.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:51 pm

was talking with the wife.

She was telling me in India media they were showing how the Ukrainian ambassador was more or less demanding India to drop support for Russia if they want their citizens back from Ukraine. In other words, they brag openly about holding Indian students hostage to fight Russians.

Yeah, Indians are pissed right now with the west and Ukraine.

What I find funny is, would a winning military do this? No.

topolm, Hannibal Barca, Airbornewolf, kvs, zepia, JohninMK, Hole and like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:53 pm

flamming_python wrote:I'm sorry Big_Gazza it's just how it is. And it's a huge problem. We're the aggressor. Putin should have provoked the other side into striking first.

The civilians in Donbass torn to pieces from nazi shelling beg to differ censored

Hannibal Barca, kvs, zepia, miketheterrible, thegopnik, lancelot, bitcointrader70 and Broski like this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:57 pm

Mariupol worries me. It is already surrounded and finished. There may be a Sebrenica/Sabra Chatila with these bastards and the Western media will take a toll on the Russians.

Last edited by ArgentinaGuard on Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:58 pm

LMFS wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:I'm sorry Big_Gazza it's just how it is. And it's a huge problem. We're the aggressor. Putin should have provoked the other side into striking first.

The civilians in Donbass torn to pieces from nazi shelling beg to differ censored

They're safe now. Time to withdraw
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:59 pm

ArgentinaGuard wrote:Mariupol worries me. It is already surrounded and finished. There may be a Sebrenica with these bastards and the Western media will take a toll on the Russians.

It's as if you think western media has any influence in Russia.

Don't worry, Russians brains are larger than that of the pea size that exist in your country. They don't easily get fooled by western media or they would have seized being a country years ago with the anti Russian hysteria. It's not like it just started now....

Last edited by miketheterrible on Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

par far likes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:00 pm

ArgentinaGuard wrote:Mariupol worries me. It is already surrounded and finished. There may be a Sebrenica with these bastards and the Western media will take a toll on the Russians.

It's Russian Nazis there apparently. Not even Ukronazis. It's simple, either they agree to surrender and be conscripted into the next penal battalion for work on far eastern railroads - or they are toast.

Karl Haushofer and lancelot like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:00 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    LMFS wrote:

They're safe now. Time to withdraw

No they aren't. They are still being shelled. Hence why Russia is moving on behind them.  It's like as if you have no fucking clue strategies of cauldrons.

And if the regime is Kiev stays, it still won't be safe. Hence why they are going after them as well.

kvs and LMFS like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:02 pm

Andrei Bezrukov SVR spy on skabeeva show:

I cannot forget several things…which I would just like to mention
    Firstly, I want to state the fact that the West succeeded in dragging us into this war
    No matter how we tried to resist this, so, this is their tactical victory.
    They succeed in colliding two brotherly nations against one another
    From this we can draw the following conclusion – now we have been practically forced, especially after the latest packet of sanctions, into a position where we have no other choice but to totally restructure our economy, financial system, and in essence our domestic policy.
    De facto, war has been declared against us

War…I don’t want to say that. Who am I to use such terms?
    Nonetheless, we have been put before the fact – our very survival is at risk.
    Here we have both danger and a gigantic opportunity
    The point is, by tactically winning and by successfully quarrelling us with the Ukrainian people, and war, naturally is the ultimate level of quarrel, they have not understood that now, by doing so, they have totally destroyed the very system which they had built in the world.
    It is not visible yet, but in a few months, it will become apparent that the severed financial chains, broken ideological messages and the broken security system –
    I agree – this is the breakdown of the security system.

Allow me a question:
    Given such sanctions, does it make sense for us to stop with Ukraine?
    Of course, not! Of course, not.

I want to go further…
    Two short messages which shows the mentality which we should consider.
    We are being intimidated and, in fact, many are now afraid that for decades Russia will be disconnected from everything, will become impoverished, she will lose all her friends, etc. etc. etc.

We’ve been through this before. The young Soviet Republic was encircled and even worse off. Then everyone formed diplomatic relations and it all normalized…This does not last long…
    But I’m not talking about this

Thing is, western people, and especially Anglo-Saxons – all their thinking is based on the concept of “the rational man”…their entire legal system is based on this concept of “the rational man”…All their strategic solutions are built on the concept of “the rational man”.
    What does this mean? When you are put before a choice: “Look, we will punish you. You don’t want to be punished, right? Then you must behave in a way to avoid this punishment”… and so on… “If you are threatened with sanctions, you won’t like that, will you? You will do something to avoid it… you will come and negotiate on our terms.”

This principle of “the rational man” is in effect now. They think this way even now: “We will push Russia to the limit and she will surrender”. But, for Russian mentality, Slavic mentality, Orthodox mentality, Eastern mentality …
    this rational mentality is totally alien!
    Here, we have: “I’d rather die than surrender!” It’s a completely different mentality.

Here, it’s not about that at all. This they didn’t consider. And the main mistake.
    The point is – this is not the time to judge Russia.
    It is time to serve Russia. The serving class of Russia has always pulled her out of all the liberal failures – of which there have been four over the last 200 years.

I begin with the Decembrists, and so on…
    And it has always been the serving class, those people who are in uniform, those who don’t ask a lot of questions…pick up their machine guns and go when they are commanded….those that stand, hungry, for 24 hours at the machine bench …it is these people that have served and will continue to serve… they will pull Russia out!

The Russian people don’t think about “Courchevel and iPhones”…in their midst they are thinking about fairness and development…. That is what the people want from their leadership…and they will support it.
    For us… now we have an enormous opportunity to build an entirely different economy
    Well, they gave us no choice…we will have to. But I remind you, this economy will be based on those principles that we will have to build again, it was the second largest economy in the world… and it was developing the fastest.
    So, here I am an absolute optimist.
    And if they have committed such a gigantic strategic error, why shouldn’t we show them the whole stupidity of this mistake?

Right now, discussions are going on … in the USA, and in other countries… they have rational people there saying: “Look, how we have cornered the Russians…what are we going to get from that? Nothing good. The main thing is, we are not thinking…”
    “Never mind” – others are saying: “In the short term, things will be pretty bad for Russia, but in the long term, in a few decades, things will get really bad… and it will just collapse” – I’m talking about the sanctions, how they argue.
    In actuality it is exactly the opposite.
    It will be really bad for us for a short time. Maybe not for everyone, but, nonetheless…and then, later on, in the long run, it will give us the opportunity to breathe normally, build a self-sufficient economy, because, in that shell that was formed in the 1990’s around us, Russia can no longer live. It cannot remain in that small, tight shell….in Domestic Policy, in Foreign Policy…
    They are the ones that have broken that shell.

GarryB, auslander, zepia, JohninMK, miketheterrible, littlerabbit, LMFS and like this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:06 pm

ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    When do you estimate the fall of Kiev?
    LOL
    bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:07 pm

I lold too. Kiev won’t be falling anytime soon. They will keep throwing bodies at the problem. Apparently they criminals out of jail ans foreigners are coming to fight for them.

It’s a big problem for Russia
    ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:09 pm

flamming_python wrote:

It's Russian Nazis there apparently. Not even Ukronazis. It's simple, either they agree to surrender and be conscripted into the next penal battalion for work on far eastern railroads - or they are toast.

Azov has recruited neo-Nazis from all over Europe, many Croats and Germans. They are anti-Russian and very stupid. They are so ignorant that they believe that Putin is a communist. Following his idiotic ideology, Putin is the only European leader who thinks of the white race by constantly talking about the birth rate and traditional family (dad, mom, patriarchal order). But hey, what can you expect from ignorant people financed by Soros and NATO.

Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, JohninMK, littlerabbit, LMFS, Hole, lancelot and like this post

Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:12 pm

Telegram channel from Igor Strelkov, is all doom and gloom but gives more info than what's available elsewhere and presented in a detailed form

Again, repeat, do not open in app, open from browser "preview channel" and will translate

https://t.me/s/strelkovii
    teh_beard
    teh_beard

Post  teh_beard Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:12 pm

ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    Well... Warry, uneasy, but pretty calm, would be correct assessment of public opinion and action, I guess.
    Nobody particularly cheers for this war, sentiment of "brotherly nation" and all. But en mass, as I see it with my own interactions with people of much different backgrounds, everyone consider it as the point that was inevitable.

As for mass protests I could not really tell. There are some. Not numbered in thousands, for sure, but the public opinion of them is pretty low - as of rich privileged kids with something to lose, which is most of the time is probably true. I`m myself have no idea - while this whole debacle was taking place I was bug-squishing various integrated systems at water processing facility at Kuz'molovo, earning an honest extraordinary buck. Clearing your mortgage in a year is still a thing in Russia, when you work hard enough on a project all others abandoned, you know.

Business goes as usual, maybe with new addition of bitter jokes "lets strap MRLS on our truck and go to Ukraine, I heard they need volunteers?", "after watching news I gone on to watch a horror movie to calm down".
    Nobody expects nothing but hard times form this. But there's is no talk among people in small-middle business to insurrection of any sort. If anything, its the opposite - because Russians traditionally consider only themselves worthy of criticizing their state.

Oh well, we'll see how this will turn down. Whole world order is in turmoil now with all interested parties making moves for what they want.
    Surely Chinese jinx "do live in interesting times" applies.

flamming_python, AlfaT8, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, zepia, JohninMK, miketheterrible and like this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:14 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Yes images seem to be functional
    Yeah idk my phone is being stupid

It's not your phone

ISPs have probably started limiting network traffic from Russia

Once USA coordinates everything we should be hearing official announcement of limiting or completely blocking data traffic with Russia

They are tightening the screws and you all walked into it and handed them everything on a silver platter

Expect to hear full stoppage of distribution of music, films, TV shows, sports, videogames​ and pretty much every other entertainment product soon

They will leave nothing out of it, you are being placed in a zoo

how unfair eh?

That russian enemies decide to shutdown their own enemy business to russia..
    how putin did not saw that coming? Neutral

This is why i have been saying for years already , putin did nothing to prevent russia from being isolated from the world.  he allowed the west to dominate in all important business areas of high tech
    and he focused MOST of the economy into making russia a saudi arabia of asia ,mining ,agriculture and selling weapons.  Now russia is isolated from all the developed world technology.. because they warning china to not give their technology to russia.. how embarrassing the position putin put russia.
    this is what happens when you have a government that lacks of vision for the future.  anyone with half a brain ,will have seek alternatives to the western tech , including a new internet and true competition to western computers with appropiate software industry.  by depending russia so so much of western business , he basically commit suicide by not modernizing the economy of russia to completely become independent of western world.

now putin will offer ukrainians again gas discounts..as he did for a decade to try to influence
    them away of the western world. and so they accept to continue a close relation with soviet era thinking russia. No

Last edited by Vann7 on Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:17 pm

ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

Azov has recruited neo-Nazis from all over Europe, many Croats and Germans. They are anti-Russian and very stupid. They are so ignorant that they believe that Putin is a communist. Following his idiotic ideology, Putin is the only European leader who thinks of the white race by constantly talking about the birth rate and traditional family (dad, mom, patriarchal order). But hey, what can you expect from ignorant people financed by Soros and NATO.

Russian neonazis are perfect cannonfodder for Klaus Schwab.
    par far

Post  par far Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:18 pm

Ispan wrote:Telegram channel from Igor Strelkov, is all doom and gloom but gives more info than what's available elsewhere and presented in a detailed form

Again, repeat, do not open in app, open from browser "preview channel" and will translate

https://t.me/s/strelkovii

Strelkov is still butthurt that he was not given a major position in Donbass.

Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, miketheterrible, Hole, Broski, bitch_killer and Arkanghelsk like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:18 pm

miketheterrible wrote:was talking with the wife.

She was telling me in India media they were showing how the Ukrainian ambassador was more or less demanding India to drop support for Russia if they want their citizens back from Ukraine.  In other words, they brag openly about holding Indian students hostage to fight Russians.

Yeah, Indians are pissed right now with the west and Ukraine.

What I find funny is, would a winning military do this? No.

I was looking for an source, but if you read trough the lines. its indeed an indirect threat of "well,.....if you want your citizens back...better call off russia".
    https://www.ap7am.com/english-news-50345/only-russia-can-guarantee-protection-of-indian-students-ukraines-ambassador-to-india

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 3 Untitl10

flamming_python, AlfaT8, Hannibal Barca, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander and like this post

Urluber

Post  Urluber Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:19 pm

ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    When do you estimate the fall of Kiev?

Depends greatly on how much pressure Russia is willing to put there. Could be by end of week or by end of month.

Russia is now talking about having opened humanitarian corridor by which everyone is free to leave Kiev for now.
    Usually this kind of move means the liberation is not far off. We have seen it in couple of places in the past.

Kiev is freeing prisoners (murderers, rapists etc.) if they join the fight. I have seen pics from Kiev where there are boys max - max! - 18 yo old taking positions at inbound roads telling western journos they have only fired 16 rounds in their entire life (indicating training has been minimal). One just doesn't do this when you are winning, or even holding out. It's an act of desperation.

GarryB and Hannibal Barca like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:53 pm