Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+79
mnrck
GunshipDemocracy
OminousSpudd
psg
Odin of Ossetia
ucmvulcan
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Mir
teh_beard
jhelb
RTN
Maximmmm
LMFS
Azi
Rodion_Romanovic
higurashihougi
hoom
Rasisuki Nebia
zepia
Ispan
GarryB
Hannibal Barca
lancelot
x_54_u43
zorobabel
mnztr
Lurk83
thegopnik
PapaDragon
limb
Ghoster
Big_Gazza
Krepost
Finty
Autodestruct
PhSt
andalusia
Singular_Transform
Werewolf
Airbornewolf
Urluber
mack8
d_taddei2
miketheterrible
billybatts91
Broski
Firebird
Regular
bitcointrader70
nomadski
JohninMK
Walther von Oldenburg
Kriva
par far
VARGR198
auslander
Atmosphere
Vann7
Hole
rigoletto
franco
SeigSoloyvov
flamming_python
owais.usmani
Backman
EkErilaz
caveat emptor
kvs
George1
Sujoy
Arkanghelsk
Isos
The Ottoman
ATLASCUB
lyle6
Karl Haushofer
ALAMO
Cheetah
magnumcromagnon
83 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2

rigoletto
    rigoletto

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2

Post  rigoletto Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:50 pm

Cheetah wrote:Can someone fill me in on what's happening on the political side of things?

I keep hearing that Zelenskyy is ready to talk and make concessions, and that Putin isn't playing ball. Plus recent reports that he's made an appeal directly to the Ukrainian military.

My guess is, Russia is stepping on the gas pedal for a government change.

To negotiate you need to have something to offer. The only thing he can offer now is unconditional surrender and for that negotiations are not needed.

Since Russia is demilitarizing Ukraine this is likely she (Russia) will take over the Ukrainian defense and foreign relations subjects.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, teh_beard, miketheterrible, lancelot and like this post

Cheetah
    Cheetah

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2

Post  Cheetah Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:51 pm

Decided to stir some shit on a Reddit account I occasionally use. Not surprised at the results:

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 3 Captur16

Big_Gazza and teh_beard like this post

The Ottoman
    The Ottoman

Post  The Ottoman Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:53 pm

Boris Johnson with his great hairy Ottoman balls kicked 35 Russian oligarchs from the UK and confiscated their billions properties, cars and bankaccounts.

One of them is Roman Abramovich from Chelsea. He lost everything, his footballclub, his mansions, everything. And all this money is going now to the Ukrainian resistance.

Good day Little Vlad.

Finty likes this post

billybatts91 dislikes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:55 pm

The Ottoman wrote:Boris Johnson with his great hairy Ottoman balls kicked 35 Russian oligarchs from the UK and confiscated their billions  properties, cars and bankaccounts.

One of them is Roman Abramovich from Chelsea. He lost everything, his footballclub, his mansions, everything. And all this money is going now to the Ukrainian resistance.

Good day Little Vlad.

This is actually false......if your going to whine at least use accurate information.

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza and Finty like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:56 pm

lyle6 wrote:
    The Ottoman wrote:Russian Army is so mighty and sophisticated that they need the help of 10.000 MUSLIMS from Kahdirovs Chechen army. Thats a signal how dissapointed Little Vlad is about his own army's losses. Ukraine is a flat terrain without mountains and a little army and still Russia cant advance quicker. Its like the failed Ottoman siege against tiny little Malta.

I hope those Chechens turn against Russia and remind what Russia did in Grozny to their women and children. Ukraine is gonna be Little Vlad's own personal Vietnam.
    The Russians employ the Chechens partly for the terror they inspire in Russia's enemies, partly because of their battle prowess, but mostly because nobody cares if these guys turn up in body bags by the hundreds. Russian public opinion don't give a shit - frankly even the Chechens wouldnt' either. Death in battle in warrior centric tribal culture is literally an end goal, so why not make us of that impulse for the glory of the Russian state?

It´s a win-win for them. If they survive Putin will embrace them here on earth. If they die Allah will embrace them in heaven. Very Happy

franco, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, lancelot, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:57 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Cheetah wrote:Genuinely impressed if he's actually going to fight.

Incredibly stupid idea, but commendable bravery, I suppose.

He's a dead man, Russia has already published its list of people it wants to hold to trial. I can't find the tweet at the moment. It includes Poroshenko, Turchinov, Avakov, Nalivaychenko, Yarosh and 1-2 others.

Of course he'll fight

Poroshenko could have fled but he stayed.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:58 pm

rigoletto wrote:
    Cheetah wrote:Can someone fill me in on what's happening on the political side of things?

I keep hearing that Zelenskyy is ready to talk and make concessions, and that Putin isn't playing ball. Plus recent reports that he's made an appeal directly to the Ukrainian military.

My guess is, Russia is stepping on the gas pedal for a government change.

To negotiate you need to have something to offer. The only thing he can offer now is unconditional surrender and for that negotiations are not needed.

Since Russia is demilitarizing Ukraine this is likely she (Russia) will take over the Ukrainian defense and foreign relations subjects.

Putin will not accept anything less than an unconditional complete surrender under all Russian terms, which means dissolution of the Ukraine government, Army and Russia's complete control of Ukraine.

Putin knows Zelen will never agree to it, so he has no reason to waste time hearing the guy out

Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza and Arkanghelsk like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:59 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

He's a dead man, Russia has already published its list of people it wants to hold to trial. I can't find the tweet at the moment. It includes Poroshenko, Turchinov, Avakov, Nalivaychenko, Yarosh and 1-2 others.

Of course he'll fight

Well then he dies with his people if he fights, I can respect that from him at least.
    EkErilaz
    EkErilaz

Post  EkErilaz Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:01 pm

Cheetah wrote:Decided to stir some shit on a Reddit account I occasionally use. Not surprised at the results:

lol that have been my life on youtube the last days
    it is like they are.. morons.. =)

I no longer care if they get fucked back to the stone age maybe some learn the hard way.

Big_Gazza likes this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:01 pm

The Ottoman wrote:- Gazprom kicked out of the Chanpions League.
    - Champions League final in Russia canceled
    - Man United kicked Aeroflot out as sponsor
    - F1 tournament in Russia canceled

More is coming. Russia is turning into North Korea with Little Vlad
    Who cares at this point?

flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Broski, Arkanghelsk and billybatts91 like this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:06 pm

The Ottoman wrote:Boris Johnson with his great hairy Ottoman balls kicked 35 Russian oligarchs from the UK and confiscated their billions  properties, cars and bankaccounts.

Good day Little Vlad.
    Sounds like good news for Russia.

Kick all the Russian oligarchs out of London and deport them to Russia.

GarryB, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza and lancelot like this post

rigoletto
    rigoletto

Post  rigoletto Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:07 pm

Putin tells Ukrainian military to ‘take power into their hands’
    The Russian president suggests it would be “easier” to negotiate with the Ukrainian Army than with politicians in Kiev

https://www.rt.com/russia/550628-putin-address-ukraine-military-power/

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, kvs, VARGR198, miketheterrible, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:09 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 3 Fmb_x_10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 3 Fmcaao10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 3 Fmcaey10
    More stuff coming from Crimea.

Last edited by Hole on Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, VARGR198, miketheterrible and like this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:12 pm

Good day Little Vlad.

Turdogan angry that NATO will not help Ukraine in fighting Russia.  lol1

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 3 6218dd2685f54077ca32ca28

https://www.rt.com/russia/550620-erdogan-comments-nato-eu/

but what stop erdogan from helping ukraine alone on their own? Smile
    perhaps he is a coward that don't dare to fight russia on its own backyard in ukraine.
    never forget how russia heped in the defeat of erdogan from lybia. Cool

poor Turks.. the envy Russia success in Syria ,stopping turdogan ambitions there to capture aleppo and remove assad from power and also hate , how turdogan drones failed to help lybia.. lol1
    and failed to help ukraine too , to counter the russian army. Laughing

So all your complains can be understood , turkey is a failed state ,that Russia defeated and kicked from all parts of europe ,including crimea kicked from there too.  is a failed empire ,that the russian army destroyed.

Russia is the destroyer of empires..  destroyed ottoman empire , nazis , napoleon , mongols and now nato too..  Laughing     It should suck to be a turkish and understand history how the ottoman empire was defeated by russia. lol1  during tzarist era.. and defeated today in syria. lol1    Russia draw lines in syria ,that turdogan did not dare to cross.  

so explain to me turdomuslim.. what makes you think turkey have a chance against russia , in a fight
    when it can't even take aleppo in syria , because russia stopped them in short ? Smile

whatever you say dude , Russian airforce enjoyed much bombing that turkey army convoy in syria that russian airforce wiped out , killing close to 100 fat turkisk soldiers. Laughing

It was also funny to see erdogan asking help russia to properly defend its airspace with russian hardware. lol Smile  because turks can't even produce their own air defenses ,even less their own planes. depends on nato and russia to modernize its military , lol  Russia is a super power.. while turkey is just failure state.. how is the turkish lira doing now?
    very strong?  lol1

Last edited by Vann7 on Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hannibal Barca, lancelot, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:14 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

Of course he'll fight

Well then he dies with his people if he fights, I can respect that from him at least.

His people are the likes of Biden, Clinton, Gates or Soros. I´m pretty sure his car and bodygurads waiting around the next corner.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, miketheterrible, lancelot and Broski like this post

The Ottoman
    The Ottoman

Post  The Ottoman Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:16 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:

Good day Little Vlad.
    Sounds like good news for Russia.

Kick all the Russian oligarchs out of London and deport them to Russia.

Yes but you will get them back bankrupt.

billybatts91 dislikes this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:17 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

Of course he'll fight

Time will tell but he has never struck me as such, more of a bully and narcissist.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, VARGR198, bitch_killer and billybatts91 like this post

George1
    George1

Post  George1 Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:23 pm

our media talk about russian naval infantry assault in Mariupol
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:24 pm

Turds are mad because Russia is the bodyguard for Turdogan, they cant rely on kebab air force,  they almost killed turdogan last time

Then turdogan shot down su 24 and got Turdish troops bombed in retaliation

Turdogan should close the bosphorus to Russia,  but he needs ice cream so he cannot

https://sputniknews.com/20220225/russian-mod-large-amount-of-weapons-supplied-by-west-to-ukraine-has-been-seized-1093374079.html

Lots of javelins seized by Russia

magnumcromagnon, kvs, miketheterrible and Broski like this post

George1
    George1

Post  George1 Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:27 pm

Big_Gazza, kvs, bitch_killer, rigoletto and Arkanghelsk like this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:28 pm

check this.. i find difficult to believe this is Russian army with terrible driving skills.
    the armored vehicle in the video ,provoked a fatal accident earlier with a civilian car.
    russia army don't send armored cars solo in kiev. this have to be a drunk ukraine soldiers
    that is driving that military car.

Cheetah
    Cheetah

Post  Cheetah Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:30 pm

Vann7 wrote:
    check this.. i find difficult to believe this is Russian army with terrible driving skills.
    the armored vehicle in the video ,provoked a fatal accident earlier with a civilian car.
    russia army don't send armored cars solo in kiev. this have to be a drunk ukraine soldiers
    that is driving that military car.

It certainly appears to be the same Strela, in a similar location. It is still unconfirmed whether it is Ukrainians, or Russians dressed as Ukrainians; Though, one is certainly easier to believe.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:32 pm

Since the beginning of the special military operation, two Su-27s, two Su-24s, one helicopter and four Bayraktar TB2 attack unmanned aerial vehicles of the armed forces of Ukraine have been shot down.

https://bmpd.livejournal.com/4490194.html
    Atmosphere
    Atmosphere

Post  Atmosphere Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:33 pm

Cheetah wrote:Decided to stir some shit on a Reddit account I occasionally use. Not surprised at the results:

Dude i know nothing about politics but redditors are beyond retarded, collective dumbassery. If they mass downvote something then that thing is very probably right.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:36 pm

George1 wrote:our media talk about russian naval infantry assault in Mariupol

Such as? CNN apparently said the same but our Krim news has reported nothing.

Just read, the landing ships landed west of Mariupol. Methinks they need to go back to the basic LandNav101 course.

Last edited by auslander on Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Finty and Arkanghelsk like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:54 am