Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+19
Airbornewolf
higurashihougi
ALAMO
nomadski
flamming_python
thegopnik
lyle6
Scorpius
Rodion_Romanovic
Isos
PapaDragon
Walther von Oldenburg
The-thing-next-door
kvs
Godric
Rodinazombie
GarryB
Cowboy's daughter
Werewolf
23 posters

Movie Recommendation Thread

ALAMO

Movie Recommendation Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Movie Recommendation Thread

Post  ALAMO Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:57 pm

It is called "fashion" folks, and as can be used for propaganda, exists irrelevant to it itself.
    Same as streaming platforms changed the market, putting enormous effort into series, and killing some regular movies for that.
    When The Vikings became a world phenomenon, it started all the Viking madness.
    Russia caught that cold, too. I can remember several big bucks movies made in Russia with similar scenarios.
    It was profitable.
    As easy as that.
    Fashioned subjects and scenarios create a row of the same movies, with the same themes.
    In Poland, all the 60s tons of war movies used to be created. Cooperation was already established between the movie sector and the army, tons of actors already get the needed skills to play frontal officers, soldiers, etc. There was material on hands, people who remembered the war, all that run smoothly for more than a decade. Some really good war movies were created at that time, with tons of iconic characters. Hell, two of the best series made ever in Poland are just the same thing.
    The same applies here. As long as you have a horde of statists able to wave the sword not killing themselves, you can make "Vikings", or "medieval", or "crusader" movies one by one, with the same staff, equipment, actors, scenography etc. As this is a business, and a good one, making a film cheaper is something taken seriously.
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:04 am

@ KVS

Yes agree. The imaginative social situation that is Engineered in these Zombie films , is ofcourse in reality either impossible or a rarity in human history. Nutritional cannibalism does have historical precedence. But in these films it is normalised. Survival by murder and cannibalism  is normalised. In this way , the murderous self - survival at any cost, is made to be the  norm and not the rarity . Even becoming somewhat patriotic  .  It may be true that humanity faces extinction through savagery. But not at the rate and the extreme mode portrayed here.

It reflects but also justifies the present way of life in America. Armed citizens, knives and Guns and killings and murder. Closed and gated communities. The Rat race. Dog eat dog..........

kvs likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:43 am

Actually with the original zombie movie by Romero it was set in a mall... the centre of consumerism and was about a minority fighting the insatiable majority.

I didn't pay too much attention to the details of the analogy but essentially it is about the 1% escaping the inevitable wrath of the poor majority... when the final string of society breaks.

Personally I preferred Shaun of the Dead where they end up using remaining zombies as a slave class for manual labour, or in the case of the main protagonist who  kept his zombified buddy out in the shed playing video games...

Not really a fan of zombie movies, though I do like Bruce Campbell and the evil dead series, but for the humour rather than the gore.

kvs and nomadski like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:59 am

Okay, I did not see this coming

We all know that Star Trek after Voyager has been total dogshit so I was surprised when animated comedy Star Trek Lower Decks turned out to be actually good

It's a story about lowest ranked crewmen serving on USS Cerritos AKA the least important starship in the Federation

It's funny, has likeable characters, stories are interesting and unlike all other news shows and movies it's respectful towards old shows and optimistic instead of being mean-spirited, violent and depressing like all those shitty new ones and has none of the modern day political bullshit in it

Underneath the humor characters all still behave as you would expect from Star Fleet officers and you could put them in any episode of old shows without any of them sticking out in serious situations  

I did not expect something like this made today, it looks like this was seen as something beneath the new ''top writers'' and was accidentally given to people who knew what they were doing (kinda like Star Wars Rogue One)

I originally had no intention on watching it until I accidentally read user reviews and saw that everyone was saying that it's nothing like all that new trash like Discovery or Picard and they were right

Check it out, it's really good

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:49 am

Joe Kid....... Edit: sorry... there are serious sound problems on that version of the movie from about the 30 minute mark and the auto translation subtitles use sound so they don't work either..

Try this version:

And this is not a movie but it is worth a look...

This is the promo they used to try to sell the TV show The Beverly Hillbillies to the networks to try to get them to show it.

Critics didn't really like the show but it was very very popular... I think it is much smarter than they gave it credit for at the time... most of the humour comes from fish out of water stupidity, but you can look at it the other way and say this just shows how far people in big cities have come from the real world...

Cowboy's daughter likes this post

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:58 pm

An excerpt from the "Oshin" TV series of Japan, a very famous TV series in Japan and in some other countries (including Vietnam). The excerpt was dubbed in Vietnamese.

https://www.facebook.com/vanhoalichsunhatban/posts/354627896152152

This excerpt depicted the dialogues of Oshin and her dying sister, Haru, who was struggling against a terminal lung disease. Oshin and Haru's family was too poor to cover medical costs, and Haru knew that her condition was un-curable. Oshin's father and brother - under the terrible financial pressure, became cold-hearted and only cared about how to make enough money for the family to survive, they were even annoyed when Oshin and the mother spent much time take care of Haru. The mother, on the other hand, was enraged with the cold attitudes of the men in the house.

Haru contemplated about the terrible times when she was a textile worker, and she advised that Oshin should stay strong, should not be bullied, and should be a successful hair-dresser - a job at that time was considered as convenient, high salary, and could provide great future prospect.

And later is the heated dialogues between an enraged Oshin who harshly criticized the cruel landlords, and her reactionary father who protected the landlord system - even though he himself was the one being exploited under that system.

Haru was a textile worker who worked in the factory since she was 11 years old, and after 8 years of working, Haru's health deteriorated terribly and she contracted severe illness. But the factory owner simply discard her, like discarding a used and worn-out items. No compensation, no support. Haru died shortly after when she was only 19.

The situation of Haru and Oshin was widespread during the early modern Japan. They descended from families of bankrupted farmers and become tenants of the local landlords, suffered terribly under the exploitation of landlords and loan-sharks. Tenant families became so poverty-stricken that they had to sent their daughters to the factories for additional income. I say daughters because under the conservative and patriarchal society at that time, men was required to stay at home to manage the farming and family business, hence women was sent aboard. 88% of the factory workers during Meiji era was female, and many of them were just young girls.

The landlords and loan-sharks was protected by Meiji government, because they provide financial investment for the industrialization and political support for Meiji government. That is how the primitive accumulation of Japan, landlords, capitalist and government bloodsuck the Japanese tenant to accumulate capital, with the impoverished tenants and sacked ronins served as reserve for waged-workers.

And the living condition of the factory workers was terrible, with pathetically low wage, long day work, intensive workload, unsanitary and poor housing. Many girl-worker died of exhaustion, malnutrition, and diseases. The ones who tried to escaped was beaten and punished brutally. And similar to the case of Haru, worn-out workers were discard just as an used item. They were never considered as human.

GarryB likes this post

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:23 pm

GarryB wrote:

Joe Kid....... Edit: sorry... there are serious sound problems on that version of the movie from about the 30 minute mark and the auto translation subtitles use sound so they don't work either..

Try this version:

And this is not a movie but it is worth a look...

This is the promo they used to try to sell the TV show The Beverly Hillbillies to the networks to try to get them to show it.

Critics didn't really like the show but it was very very popular... I think it is much smarter than they gave it credit for at the time... most of the humour comes from fish out of water stupidity, but you can look at it the other way and say this just shows how far people in big cities have come from the real world...

OMG, the Beverly Hillbillies is the greatest! It's hilarious! What it really shows, is Hillbillies aren't so dumb! Smile

& Joe Kidd is a great movie!

GarryB likes this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:10 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    I just finished this movie and it had no right being this good but surprisingly it was

Fun stuff, good time, check it out

Because it was an fun movie to watch Wink.
    might lack a bit in the logical department.
    But the action was great!.

Did you not had it at the final defense scene too in the future?. where they crawl up at the seawalls?.
    "the walls, they do nothing!!". Razz

But i really liked watching it as well. Enough action!.

----------

Anyone seen The Expanse series?.

in the 23rd century, humanity colonised most of the solar system in an complicated political situation.
    You got the U.N, Martians and the Belters, The people living on stations and ships.

Mars hates Earth, for cutting off terraforming tech and treating them as secondary citizens.
    Earth hates mars, for wanting idependence.

Their forces are wildly different.

Mars is incredibly high-tech and well-trained. one ship of them is able to duel it out with two to three ships of earth.
    Earth, has more ships.

Belters, Civilian ships with improvised weapons. Newton is an bitch in space.

The belters?. everyone treats them as third rate citizens.

Meanwhile, there is something out there in space, in our solar system....
    that just cares as much about human life, as much as we care over an anthill we pave over building an highway.

It has the best CGI space graphics i have ever seen.
    Plenty of space battles too.

Trailer here:

*spoiler*! do not watch the vid if you do not want any spoilers!.
    Below here an (at the time of 2017 anyway) HD movie about one of the space engagements.

GarryB and PapaDragon like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:24 am

I remember the first episode that was played where they first arrive and one of the ladies from some local community group wants to talk about them regarding which boat their family arrived on from Europe in order to determine their standing in the community. When Jed asks why he is told the earlier it was your family arrived the higher your standing in the community... to which Jed replied that that must make the Indians the top... the look on the womans face was priceless... but perfectly sensible and logical if you don't recognise the racist elements to the status.

Plus Donna Douglas is stunning...

The Expanse looks interesting.... I very much enjoyed Dark Matter, but felt they rushed the third series to a fairly dumb dead end conclusion... the first two series were very good.

I liked Killjoys as well, it was well done with good stories.

Have learned from Dark Matter to wait till the series is complete and look at opinions... I have not finished watching Killjoys because I have enjoyed it so far but have trouble watching more in case it turns out to have a terrible end.

Airbornewolf and Cowboy's daughter like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:35 am

Airbornewolf wrote:....
    Anyone seen The Expanse series?...

I did, I even read the first book

First 3 Seasons were amazing and It used to be one of my favourite shows but it ground to a halt in Season 4 and I knew it will go tits-up the moment I saw that Latino discount Bin Laden getting ready to attack Earth with You-Know-What (I don't want to spoil anything)

Logical thing would be (should he succeed) for Earth to immediately exterminate every last Belter in existence as a retaliation and I asked book readers if that will happen and it turned out it won't (as I expected) so I decided not to bother with Season 5

I mean imagine if during 9/11 it wasn't the airplanes but nuclear bombs in several US cities, you think USA would be pussyfooting with some BS lightweight Global War on Terror? No, they would be nuking entire Middle East as a warm-up

This in The Expanse is even worse than that and I'm expected to believe that they would be sitting on their asses like some hippies?

Also, the show never made me think that Belters are anything other than retarded terrorist subhuman trash that deserved everything bad that happened to them, even today we know that you should never get pregnant in low gravity and what do these morons do? Exactly...  

Anime Gundam pulled similar BS when in the very first episode way back in 1979 the bad guys (basically space Nazis) kill half the human population in existence by dropping giant space station on Earth and then writers spent next 50 years trying to get audience to sympathise with them

Like bitch, you murdered half the human species in one afternoon over tax dispute, there is no going back from that

There are things that characters and factions do that they can't be forgiven or redeemed for and writers keep letting them get away scott-free

Airbornewolf likes this post

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:59 am

GarryB wrote:I remember the first episode that was played where they first arrive and one of the ladies from some local community group wants to talk about them regarding which boat their family arrived on from Europe in order to determine their standing in the community. When Jed asks why he is told the earlier it was your family arrived the higher your standing in the community... to which Jed replied that that must make the Indians the top... the look on the womans face was priceless... but perfectly sensible and logical if you don't recognise the racist elements to the status.

Plus Donna Douglas is stunning...

The Expanse looks interesting.... I very much enjoyed Dark Matter, but felt they rushed the third series to a fairly dumb dead end conclusion... the first two series were very good.

I liked Killjoys as well, it was well done with good stories.

Have learned from Dark Matter to wait till the series is complete and look at opinions... I have not finished watching Killjoys because I have enjoyed it so far but have trouble watching more in case it turns out to have a terrible end.

They used to make some of the funniest movies and t v shows:

The Jeffersons

All in the Family

The Dukes of Hazzard

and others

My grandkids and I used to watch old Bob Hope movies and I've laughed so hard at Don Knots'

GarryB likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:54 am

That Don Knotts movie was funny... Karate kid Pat Moriata, the priest from MASH.

Of course I best know Knotts from Threes Company... as Mr Roper... a US remake of the UK series Man about the house...

Enjoyed the Dukes of Hazzard too... good times.

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:33 pm

I'm just curious as to who has watched this movie, and your comments about it, please!

From 2001, Behind Enemy Lines
    A disillusioned pilot shot down over war-torn Bosnia is ensnared in the conflict in war-torn Bosnia. In the crosshairs of the enemy and an assassin, the spoiled pilot runs for his life as his commanding officer risks all to save him.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0159273/

Also who has seen this movie

Harrison's Flowers, and same!

When a Newsweek photojournalist disappears in war-torn Yugoslavia, his wife travels to Europe to find him.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0216799/
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:27 pm

Behind Enemy Lines is B-grade movie with all the writing depth of 80's action flics with Chuck Norris

Black & white characters with zero research (I'm from here so I know, Serbian soldiers didn't look or act anything like that and the sure as hell didn't wear tracksuits into combat)

Also only thing it has in common with "real event" it's based on is that some airplane was shot down

Plus it's cheap looking as hell, scenes with helicopters and ships were clearly just reused stock footage

Main reason movie is still somewhat popular is because villain was used as template for protagonist of videogame GTA 4 which was/is a global phenomenon:

Movie Recommendation Thread - Page 3 5389941-niko-bellic-grand-theft-auto-iv-wiki-fandom-powered-by-wikia-niko-bellic-png-262_480_preview

If you want good action movie you can try Extraction (2020) with Chris Hemsworth, I really liked it:

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:52 am

Cowboy's daughter wrote:I'm just curious as to who has watched this movie, and your comments about it, please!

From 2001, Behind Enemy Lines
    A disillusioned pilot shot down over war-torn Bosnia is ensnared in the conflict in war-torn Bosnia. In the crosshairs of the enemy and an assassin, the spoiled pilot runs for his life as his commanding officer risks all to save him.

I have seen it, as a kid i loved it.
    Untill i got a bit older and dived into weapon ecyclopedia's to learn Air Defense missiles are not things that follow you at about the same speed as you are going Razz.
    Or get distracted by exploding fuel tanks.....

Also propably not wise to hover with your UH-1 like 500-600 meters in front of an BMP-1.
    As an BMP gunner, i am not terribly worried whatever weapon i'd pick.
    I'd propably first try to reach out and touch with the 73MM.

Bosnia, Yougoslavia, Serbia. it where....complicated conflicts.
    I read some background history here and there.
    But nothing near enough to render any proper opinion what went on there.
    Just very horrible stories.

Crippling civilian infrastructure and facilities is not my idea of warfare.

Also, what sticked to me most was the F-117 Stealth fighter shot down over Serbia.
    It got caught by an Serbian air defense unit that had modified its search radar.
    As soon the F-117 opened its bomb-bay it got detected and shot down.

It kind of points out immidiatly these where not troops that ran around in Addidas sportwear like the Slav-meme online. and actually knew what they where doing trough and trough.

Or what was known at the time as the yugoslav airforce, that took off with Mig-29's to engage the invading NATO jet fighters.
    Basically, they had no chance. But went up regardless. What an waste, but i understand the decision.

So, as a summary:
    The movie was fun as an kid.
    But it poorly portrayed the complexity of the conflict in the region.

PapaDragon wrote:
    If you want good action movie you can try Extraction (2020) with Chris Hemsworth, I really liked it:

I watched Extraction multiple times, i can not say much more because of spoilers.
    I ended up rooting for the "unexpected help" Wink.

It was an awesome first movie for Chriss hemsworth on Netflix.
    The extensive action scenes without any cuts where amazing.

One of my favourites is The Abyss:
    its about an Deep-sea mobile drilling rig that is tasked to go on an rescue to an US submarine that went down.
    It is an deep-sea action-adventure movie.
    if you like movies,...
    In my opinion you should have watched this movie at least once in your life.

If you are looking for another fun popcorn movie watch Spectral:

I might regret saying this, But i have actually seen with fellow troops things on some expensive Multi-spectrum opticals that could not be seen with the naked eye.
    So i always watched this movie with some extend of fascination by personal experience.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:42 pm

Holy Macaroni!
    I've never watched a lot of Burt Lancaster movies, just some, but I just watched "Valdez IS Coming"! What a fantastic movie!
    What a magnificent actor!
    filmed in Mexico

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:44 pm

It was filmed in southern Spain in the same locations that Sergio "Spaghetti Western" Leone used. I think this movie is an example
    of the competitive pressure introduced by the derided Italian productions. Honest competition is a good thing.

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:09 pm

I'm a horror guy. Love me good horror movies.

The thing (1982)

The Fog (John Carpenter's)

In the mouth of madness

Prince of darkness

Halloween 1 and 2

Yes, I'm a John Carpenter fan.

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:53 am

@miketheterrible,

i love john carpenter's the thing.
    Nothing like some monstrosity melding into your skin and taking you over.

-----

i was born in 1986, born to an mother that liked to watch action and horror movies in the nights she tought i was sleeping.
    I was not sleeping much, the excitement of sound next door was too much for me NOT to check out.
    and instead was watching with her around the bedroom corner in my pyjama's and stuffed animal as i was 5.
    Predator, terminator, aliens, The abyss, i saw them all from a distance at first peeking across the bedroom corner.

i loved adult movies Wink.

my entire social structure interpretation came from these movies.

At a young age, my world enterpretation was not one of care-bears.
    But space-marines dealing with body-erupting hostile aliens.
    "get to the goddamn door!!"
    *Shoves shot-gun into alien throat*
    "EAT THIS!".

my mom "okay, you can watch. just not the scene with the chest burster".
    Me:"okay!".

Couple that with an uncle that tried to keep it a secret to my mother i played doom on his PC.
    And its no wonder why i am so screwed up nowadays Wink.

Me now as an 35 year old adult to kids.
    "pfff.... you bunch of snowflakes".

"the ring is so scary",
    Bitch, please Razz.

Movies in the 2021:
    "oh, this female role in this movie is so progressive"
    me: "what the **** where Sigourney weaver and Jeanette Goldstein in the 80's then!?".

Good old times:
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:01 am

Airbornewolf wrote:@miketheterrible,

i love john carpenter's the thing.
    Nothing like some monstrosity melding into your skin and taking you over.

-----

i was born in 1986, born to an mother that liked to watch action and horror movies in the nights she tought i was sleeping.
    I was not sleeping much, the excitement of sound next door was too much for me NOT to check out.
    and instead was watching with her around the bedroom corner in my pyjama's and stuffed animal as i was 5.
    Predator, terminator, aliens, The abyss, i saw them all from a distance at first peeking across the bedroom corner.

i loved adult movies Wink.

my entire social structure interpretation came from these movies.

At a young age, my world enterpretation was not one of care-bears.
    But space-marines dealing with body-erupting hostile aliens.
    "get to the goddamn door!!"
    *Shoves shot-gun into alien throat*
    "EAT THIS!".

my mom "okay, you can watch. just not the scene with the chest burster".
    Me:"okay!".

Couple that with an uncle that tried to keep it a secret to my mother i played doom on his PC.
    And its no wonder why i am so screwed up nowadays Wink.

Me now as an 35 year old adult to kids.
    "pfff.... you bunch of snowflakes".

"the ring is so scary",
    Bitch, please Razz.

Movies in the 2021:
    "oh, this female role in this movie is so progressive"
    me: "what the **** where Sigourney weaver and Jeanette Goldstein in the 80's then!?".

Good old times:

see this. Epic Vasquz death scene..

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:14 am

You all know about Stanley Cubric's legendary 2001 A Space Odyssey

But did you know that there was a sequel to that film and that it's just as amazing as original?

It's called 2010: The Year We Make Contact and it's absolutely excellent

Script was also written by Arthur C. Clarke, story, direction, scenery, special effects are all perfect

Movie even answers some of the mysteries from original film and is one of the best SF films ever made

Only reason it's not widely known is because it's constantly overshadowed by the first film which is as we know legend of filmmaking even though it's definitely on par with it (like I said, Arthur C. Clarke came back to write the story)

I watched it first time back when I was 10, it blew my mind then and it still holds up, underrated classic

Watch it, you will thank me later

GarryB and George1 like this post

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:45 pm

Not everyone agrees with this theory, but I really like this movie!

Ice Age Columbus ~ Who Were the First Americans?

Editorial Reviews
    Traditional history tells us that European settlers discovered America about the time of the Renaissance. But revolutionary new archaeological data and the latest DNA research reveal that Europeans visited our shores far earlier – some 17,000 years before Columbus was even born. Filmed in glorious high definition, this two-hour, epic drama follows an intrepid family of stone age hunters as they trek from their homeland in southwestern France, cross 3,000 miles of ocean and eventually make their first permanent settlement in what is today the northeastern U.S. Along the way, they overcome starvation and storms with the help of a revolutionary weapons technology they would later bequeath to the native peoples of the Americas. But awaiting the pioneers' arrival is a stark, empty continent, filled with a plethora of bizarre and lethal animals – all brought to life by brilliant computer animation. Firmly rooted in the latest scientific discoveries, it's a compelling vision of the greatest migration in human history.

https://www.documentarytube.com/videos/ice-age-columbus-who-were-the-first-americans

https://www.amazon.com/Ice-Columbus-Were-First-Americans/dp/B000NNN7TK

Solutrean hypothesis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:39 pm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comrade_Detective#:~:text=Comrade%20Detective%20is%20an%20American%20buddy%20cop%20series,a%20communist%20worldview%20during%20the%20Cold%20War%20.

A film that strangely is entertaining and hits home with me . Available on Amazon prime . I like the depiction of American Ambassador in first episode ! Capitalist pigs .

Comrade Detective . Excellent .
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:42 am

This promo war video always sticked with me.
    It is from Oats studios.
    even its just an promo, it is an great watch.
    currently hidden behind youtube's protective wall of "feelings".
    Sadly the actual movie was never made.

If you like paranormal/body horror this is one to watch.

PapaDragon likes this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:19 am

history of Russias spaces has started premiering. https://www.funimation.com/v/irina-the-vampire-cosmonaut/the-nosferatu-project?a=1&qid=

GarryB likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:45 pm