Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+72
Godric
KiloGolf
KoTeMoRe
sheytanelkebir
higurashihougi
Bidoul
JohninMK
PapaDragon
Neutrality
Kadmos45
Vann7
Alex555
whir
kvs
Kyo
Zivo
ultron
Solncepek
max steel
Dima
Rodinazombie
OminousSpudd
ExBeobachter1987
HUNTER VZLA
Flyboy77
Book.
Russophile
collegeboy16
iraqidabab
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA
Walther von Oldenburg
Honesroc
George1
NationalRus
Stealthflanker
F-15E
magnumcromagnon
crod
sepheronx
par far
AlfaT8
Flyingdutchman
etaepsilonk
Sujoy
Mike E
Werewolf
RTN
As Sa'iqa
Behrooz
Max Italy
Asf
GarryB
Strizh
Morpheus Eberhardt
dino00
BlackArrow
mack8
thesaint
macedonian
Hannibal Barca
arpakola
Viktor
TR1
mutantsushi
Russian Patriot
Cyberspec
nemrod
fragmachine
zg18
medo
TheArmenian
flamming_python
76 posters

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1

Zivo
    Zivo

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 29 Empty Re: IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1

Post  Zivo Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:25 pm

Militarov wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    Wouldnt friction upon hitting engine and other solid metal parts of the car (that are not just metal sheets) cause huge temperature, melting, liquid metal spraying, even plasma? Sabots are truly useless aganist most of the targets that are not tanks but in this case i suppose they could have worked i mean pure kinetic energy is immense people inside even it went right though front and back wind shield would probably have severe bleedings due to pressure.

But it is true that US likes throwing money though window, they always did that, and they will keep doing so.

Most of the car what you see is just very thin sheets of metal which will do nothing but be like paper, no heat, no fragmentation just a very soft material that will be pierced without anything. The only thing that would face any sort of fragmentation or higher friction to sparks would be the structural and engine block, only engine block would achieve a "kill" to actually stop the sucicide truck.  You can see sparks from APFSDS/APDS and smiliar rounds on armor, but cars are not made of armor. There is a reason why specific weapons were designed to do specific jobs and other weapons are just underwhelming or plain out useless for a job like APFSDS for soft targets. RPG warheads even as a dud have more devestating effect on cars than APFSDS rounds. Bigger diameter and more spread of the Kinetic energy they have will not just punch a nice hole in it but also deform structure of vehicles if it is placed at such an area and on top of that it is still an explosive which can explode any second even if the contact fuze has failed to intiate on impact.

Well as i said engine and few other solid metal parts, but still i am quite convinced pure kinetic energy surrounding sabot traveling huge speed would do alot of damage to nearby tissue. I mean there is reason why infantry does not go infront of tank while its firing, i am quite sure overpressure is significant. I was present only few times during exercises that included tanks (M84As and T72M) but my kidneys were moving even tho i was 20m away behind it. I imagine Sabot traveling 30-50cm from my head would probably chop it away.

"The overpressure from the 120mm cannon can kill a dismounted infantryman within a 90° arc extending from the muzzle of the gun tube out to 200 meters. The overpressure can also cause glass in surrounding buildings to shatter. Sabot petals, including those on APFSDS, MPAT, and MPAT-OR rounds, endanger accompanying infantry elements. From 200 to 1,000 meters along the line of fire, on a frontage of about 400 meters, dismounted infantry must be aware of the danger from discarding sabot petals, which can kill or seriously injure personnel. " - even tho i belive this 200m is abit overestimated

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 29 M256_danger

It's just a big bullet. I would be willing to bet that if you were in the driver seat, and a APFSDS flew through the front window, PAX seat and out the back, you would still be alive, but your ear drums would be ringing.

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 29 Empty Re: IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1

Post  Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:43 am

Zivo wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    Wouldnt friction upon hitting engine and other solid metal parts of the car (that are not just metal sheets) cause huge temperature, melting, liquid metal spraying, even plasma? Sabots are truly useless aganist most of the targets that are not tanks but in this case i suppose they could have worked i mean pure kinetic energy is immense people inside even it went right though front and back wind shield would probably have severe bleedings due to pressure.

But it is true that US likes throwing money though window, they always did that, and they will keep doing so.

Most of the car what you see is just very thin sheets of metal which will do nothing but be like paper, no heat, no fragmentation just a very soft material that will be pierced without anything. The only thing that would face any sort of fragmentation or higher friction to sparks would be the structural and engine block, only engine block would achieve a "kill" to actually stop the sucicide truck.  You can see sparks from APFSDS/APDS and smiliar rounds on armor, but cars are not made of armor. There is a reason why specific weapons were designed to do specific jobs and other weapons are just underwhelming or plain out useless for a job like APFSDS for soft targets. RPG warheads even as a dud have more devestating effect on cars than APFSDS rounds. Bigger diameter and more spread of the Kinetic energy they have will not just punch a nice hole in it but also deform structure of vehicles if it is placed at such an area and on top of that it is still an explosive which can explode any second even if the contact fuze has failed to intiate on impact.

Well as i said engine and few other solid metal parts, but still i am quite convinced pure kinetic energy surrounding sabot traveling huge speed would do alot of damage to nearby tissue. I mean there is reason why infantry does not go infront of tank while its firing, i am quite sure overpressure is significant. I was present only few times during exercises that included tanks (M84As and T72M) but my kidneys were moving even tho i was 20m away behind it. I imagine Sabot traveling 30-50cm from my head would probably chop it away.

"The overpressure from the 120mm cannon can kill a dismounted infantryman within a 90° arc extending from the muzzle of the gun tube out to 200 meters. The overpressure can also cause glass in surrounding buildings to shatter. Sabot petals, including those on APFSDS, MPAT, and MPAT-OR rounds, endanger accompanying infantry elements. From 200 to 1,000 meters along the line of fire, on a frontage of about 400 meters, dismounted infantry must be aware of the danger from discarding sabot petals, which can kill or seriously injure personnel. " - even tho i belive this 200m is abit overestimated

It's just a big bullet. I would be willing to bet that if you were in the driver seat, and a APFSDS flew through the front window, PAX seat and out the back, you would still be alive, but your ear drums would be ringing.

Yeah 9-10kg bullet traveling 1600m/s Very Happy
    Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:06 am

Militarov wrote:
    Zivo wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

Yeah 9-10kg bullet traveling 1600m/s Very Happy

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 29 01d2d010

If there was a glass of champagne on that end table,  the guy sitting on the chair could reach across the APFSDS hole and take a sip.

Post  Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:19 am

If there was a glass of champagne on that end table,  the guy sitting on the chair could reach across the APFSDS hole and take a sip.

It previously penetrated at least one concrete obstacle Smile And couch does not really simulate human tissue...
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:09 am

Militarov wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    Zivo wrote:
    higurashihougi wrote:Dunno if it has been posted

http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/2015/10/15/iraq-russian-gun-iranian-ammo-found-us-origin-tank/73999398/

Iraqi Forces Add Russian Guns to US Tanks for ISIL Fight

The presence of hybrid M1 Abrams tanks was confirmed to Defense News by Dr. Wathaq al-Hashimi, director of the Iraqi Group for Strategic Studies. "Iraq has been dependent on a number of different weapons suppliers, therefore they have integrated these weapons onto different platforms to achieve effectiveness."

Al-Hashimi said this isn’t the first time Iraqi forces — looking for more firepower to battle ISIL — have integrated Russian weapons systems onto American platforms.

"Russian systems were placed on American M1 Abrams tanks specially with armor-piercing rocket systems to be used against ISIL explosive cars used in their attacks," he said. "In Beiji [in Northern Iraq], there were 28 explosive cars used in one day and in Ramadi 15 cars were blown on another day."

Iraqi forces need to integrate different systems as they receive weapons from American, Russian, Iranian and European sources, al-Hashimi said.

"This integration may very well lead to a problem between the US and Iraq due to the purchase agreements,” he said. “However, there was a real problem and threat from the ISIS-armored explosive cars which led the prime minister to travel to Moscow with the minister of defense to acquire these rocket systems which were placed on the tanks.

Iraq has a long history and experience in weapons and hybridization, al-Hashimi said, noting that Iraqi military experts may have acquired assistance from some of the estimated 5,000 to 6,000 international consultants present in the country from many countries including Russia, the US, Iran and France.

With Thursday being a national holiday, Iraq's Ministry of Defense could not be reached for comment.

I heard about the M1's modified to use Kord HMG's,  but it sounds like they're talking about Kornets or something? Absolutely bizarre, obviously the M1 has a less than desirable selection of ammo, but you would think HEAT rounds would be adequate against the kamikaze attacks. Maybe they have trouble targeting fast moving cars.

They just replaced M2 Brow with NSV (apparently NSV) in field when it had serious malfunction, and noone after bothered to put another M2 instead, and when it went back to repairs Muricans freaked out when they saw it, even worse they found IRANIAN ammunition for that same NSV on tank. I dont see the issue there, nor do American high ranked commanders, however i saw that some lowlife imbeciles in US army did, they even say how its aganist contract US and Iraq signed regarding those tanks where it says how Iraq is not allowed to make any modifications to the tank, right, so they were supposed to wait for US ammunition and replacement gun to come? What kind of drugs are they using exacly? Also i am more than sure that "modifications" to the tank do not really cover external HMG whatsoever but its electronics and optoelectronical equipment, engine etc.

When its about those cars with explosive attacks and similar they mentioned there and some mysterious "missile system" i am not sure whatsoever what did they mean by that. We discussed it already few days ago when i posted similar article but we got no solid conclusion. Maybe they decided to apply Metis/Kornet instead of HMG to counter those cars, but i dont see the reason why Sabot wouldnt be effective now aganist such targets coz it was more than effective when US invaded Iraq when Iraqis tried to fight tanks that way.

What a load of History Channel Bullshit. SABOTs are useless against everything that is not a tank. If he does not hit the driver it will do most probably nothing. Even if the tanker would hit the explosives with a SABOT it would most probably do nothing but penetrate the shell like they often used unexploded artillery rounds for bombing trucks and thats it. They use SABOTS because US is a corrupt country the most corrupt in the world. Sabots like the US uses costs much more than any other tank round, someone mentioned it costs over 12.000 USD or more. HE-F/HEAT rounds cost far less and are specifically designed for that kind of job. The same thing is the case for americans that they do not use HE-I M799 round in their Apaches which is HEAT round with incendiary capability that is more than double lethal than M789 HEDP that contains more explosive. The HEDP round is nothing else but a very small HEAT round that does not create any fragmentation except the uneven large and small fragments from the shell. The issue with that design for "Fragmentation" effect on soft-skin targets is that it does not create many fragments but some larger parts some smaller parts and they are very unevenly spread. That means that you can stand half a meter next to it and be "unharmed" like often enough you can see on Apache gun engagement videos how many rounds land close to people while they still can run. Militarly speaking that is highly ineffective especially since one M789 round costs a lot. The M799 HE-I round 30x113mm round costs 24.75 USD (2011) while the HEDP M789 costs 74 USD (2011). Less effective but 3 times the cost. It is really no wonder that Apaches need for engagements between 20-130 rounds for a 1-3 people, roughly the average for trigger happy pilots.

Even tho many have told me that they do not believe that HEDP's are used in afghanistan when i told them that HEDP is standard round, the produce ATK itself is saying that on their page.

http://www.ammoland.com/2011/04/atk-awarded-49-9-million-contract-to-produce-30mm-m789-high-explosive-dual-purpose-ammunition/

“The dual-purpose M789 round provides the firepower necessary to penetrate armor while maintaining its high-explosive capability for use against soft targets,” said Dan Olson, Vice President and General Manager, ATK Integrated Weapon Systems. “This versatility has made it a highly-effective combat round, and it is currently supporting operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.”

Yes hitting hard nuts on soft targets can cause secondary damage other than disabling the vehicle. Problem though is that it needs to hit inflammable stuff.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:24 pm

Militarov wrote:

It previously penetrated at least one concrete obstacle Smile And couch does not really simulate human tissue...

Actually human tissue is more resilient against anything in comparision with the couch and the fabric it is covered in. Not even a slice in that fabric. APFSDS will do NOTHING to human tissue, i doubt that a guy on that sofa would even realise what happened.
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:00 pm

TheArmenian wrote:Mi-28NE

the bullets needed over 3 sec to travel till target, that's impressive accuracy for the part that they are basically out of effective range for the gun, by the other videos i saw the gunner needs also better trigger discipline
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:01 pm

NationalRus wrote:

the bullets needed over 3 sec to travel till target, that's impressive accuracy for the part that they are basically out of effective range for the gun, by the other videos i saw the gunner needs also better trigger discipline

That is what most lack especially since Mi-28 has very limited ammunition for now.
    Kyo
    Kyo

Post  Kyo Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:13 pm

NationalRus wrote:

So there you are! Came back out of the blue but sorry dude, you're in the wrong thread. So get back real fast.
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:36 pm

So there you are! Came back out of the blue but sorry dude, you're in the wrong thread. So get back real fast.

are you a new groupie of mine? i got by now quite a few in the last 5 years here

Werewolf wrote:
    NationalRus wrote:

That is what most lack especially since Mi-28 has very limited ammunition for now.

hear ye, true to that, its even close to 5-6 sec to target, that must be easy 3 to 4km range
    iraqidabab

Post  iraqidabab Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:03 pm

Apache aim is just as bad from lang range, only thing is they can afford it with 1000+ bullets. MI-28 would be a lot better if they'd manage to increase it to 500 bullets, 250 is very little.
    Kyo
    Kyo

Post  Kyo Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:10 pm

NationalRus wrote:

are you a new groupie of mine? i got by now quite a few in the last 5 years here.

Yeah. Lots! Especially when you try to fool everybody on this Forum.
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:12 pm

Kyo wrote:
    NationalRus wrote:

are you a new groupie of mine? i got by now quite a few in the last 5 years here.

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 29 2763066-oh_really_tell_me_more
    Kyo
    Kyo

Post  Kyo Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:37 pm

NationalRus wrote:
    Kyo wrote:
    NationalRus wrote:

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 29 2763066-oh_really_tell_me_more
    Reeeally cute!
    How about this bunch of really cute clowns:

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 29 IDF-Soldier
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:58 pm

iraqidabab wrote:Apache aim is just as bad from lang range, only thing is they can afford it with 1000+ bullets. MI-28 would be a lot better if they'd manage to increase it to 500 bullets, 250 is very little.

The issue is that 30x165mm is the most powerful calibre on any helicopter and to turret such a powerful and immense giving recoil is going to affect accuracy. There are solutions to this problem, simple effective or just compromise.

The Hind Mi-24VM/VP (35M) have Gsh-23-2L or just simply (GSh-23L) which is relative low pressure round 23x115mm which contains enough explosive in HE-F round very similiar in performance just a little bit weaker than 30x165mm rounds. The GSh-23-2L almost eleminates any advantages of AP/APFSDS/APDS/APCS rounds for such cannons. That is also the reason why Apache does not use any AP rounds but HEDP (HEAT) for use against armor. There the 30x165mm has advantagous like no other round and can and will penetrate any MBT from top on the turret roof armor. It can penetrate 45mm at 60° angle 100m of RHA steel ZUBR8 APDS rounds which are still standard and Russia is introducing new round ZUBR-11 which is an APFSDS and will most probably have higher capabilities and will be less effected than APDS rounds from flat angles fired against targets and have higher capability to penetrate more armor.

Anyways, there is a compromise way, which the chinese took with Z-10 by using 23x115mm AM-23-1 cannon,  a modernized updated version which looks quite impressive. That reduces the recoil and increases the accuracy in comparision to the use of a 30x165 or 30x113mm significantly. That increase in  accuracy will reduce the required rounds needed to effectivley kill targets, which both Mi-28 and AH-64 are not really impressive in accuracy and therefore spent rounds on each target in average.

The other way is trying to fix the problems with the turreted version. One very simple but good solution was found a heat-casing around the barrel like seen on Kurganetz 25. That casing provides stiffness and reduces the heat the barrel contains over shorter period of time than without, that further decreases negative effect of heat of barrel on grouping over periods of engagements. We have seen how the barrels are flexing on BMPT, the issue is not really the barrel itself but the design of BMPT. If you look at that picutre of BMPT.

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 29 Bmpt6

You can see that the muzzle break directs the muzzle energy to the sides, which is a bad design, not of gun but the placement of two such cannons. The energy that the muzzle break directs to the sides is hitting and pushing away the barrel of the gun next to it that is why the barrels are flexing while shooting like no other engagement of the same Shipunov 2A42 gun on any other plattform.

Kamov has direct its Shipunow 2A42 in such a way that the muzzle break and the energy and exhaust coming while shooting is not hitting the fuselage, that would make the barrel flex and significantly increase spread.

Here Ka-52 2A42 installed so muzzle break is diagonal to fuselage and avoids hitting anything, therefore stable plattform. The effect on fuselage is minimal and almost non existent.

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 29 Lr4hrm7f

Of course such a problem the Mi-28 does not face, but every recoil has an effect on the gun and plattform,micro barrel flexing, heat distortion of barrel, cadency of rounds per minute which the gun needs to achieve after brief moment, that intertia is giving another small distortion in accuracy and the biggest and worst problem is the massive recoil of 40-50 kN peak at full auto of 600 rpm especially when shooting Off-bore in angles more than 10° +- to each side.

One simple solution for the gunner is to adjust the RPM to 300-350 rounds per minute and not 550-600 and that will decrease the spray of rounds, but that is not a good solution when your target is anything but ground target. To achieve a succesful and effective engagement against air targets, which is in the merits and jobs of russian helicopters since 1988, it needs to form a firm wall of bullets to achieve a similiar effect like SPAAG's use against aircrafts to enhance the chance to hit its target and lethality. Low RPM's will be more precise but air targets are hard to hit and usually several engagement "salvo's" are needed even in a dedicated SPAAG like Thunguska to achieve a kill. If the gunner engages targets with low RPM setting he might miss the target and and the target leaves effective gun range before he can achieve a hit or effect on target. High RPM and consistent grouping are key against airtargets, which Kamov helicopters achieve, Mil Mi-28 does not, but only in forward engagement, not exceeding 10° degree off-bore engagement.

Solution to Mi-28 turret placement could be enhanced with a semi-fixation of the barrel on two or three shock absorbers in casing and heat-casing for barrel. That would provide the stiffness to barrel and the turret itself to have less effect from recoil. The recoil the helicopter and fuselage recieves from off-bore shooting is without solution and i doubt there are solution for that peak recoil the gun can achieve.

Sooner or later that is exactly what is necessary to achieve for the Havoc what it lacks now along with redesigning ammunition storage to increase the amount of rounds from 300 to at least 450-500 rounds.

Post  Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:02 pm

iraqidabab wrote:Apache aim is just as bad from lang range, only thing is they can afford it with 1000+ bullets. MI-28 would be a lot better if they'd manage to increase it to 500 bullets, 250 is very little.

http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a394834.pdf Actually Apache itself does not carry 1000+ shells, its external magazine which has to be removed in case you carry external underbelly fuel pod.

Post  Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:02 pm

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 29 CSBRA7qWIAArUIC

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 29 CSBRA72WIAA1zgx

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 29 CSBRA8UWUAE-Mui

23mm sniper rifle belonging to Da'ish militants, seized by Hashd Al-Sha'abi (Asa'ib Ahl Al-Haq) in Baiji.
    iraqidabab

Post  iraqidabab Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:48 pm

D-20 artillery took part in it

zg18
    zg18

Post  zg18 Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:09 am

And D-30s...

Iraqi Hezbollah cleaning houses from ISIL fighters

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:02 am

The effect of the muzzle blast from the two 2A42 cannon on the BMPT would be negligible as the gas lacks real weight and rapidly reduces velocity as it leaves the muzzle.

The basic problem is that the 30 x 165mm cannon shell is a very powerful round.

Helicopters don't tend to require such powerful ammo as their targets are generally slow moving or area ground targets.

What helicopter guns need is a heavy projectile, but it does not need to be moving at high speed to be effective.

the twin barrel 23mm cannon on the late model Mi-35Ms is ideal as it has small compact ammo that can be carried in large quantities with a projectile weight heavy enough to do serious damage to most targets.

The Mi-28M will have internal ammo storage for the gun to reduce drag and increase available ammo.

The Apache can only carry its full load of 1200 rounds with the main central fuel tank removed... more often than not it tends to carry the fuel rather than the cannon ammo.

The twin 23mm cannon has a very high rate of fire but very low recoil which leads to very good accuracy and makes it rather effective on target... lots of heavy 23mm shells hitting nearly at once like a shotgun blast or like a cluster bomb... rather than a string of impacts like a cannon with a lower rate of fire.

AFAIK they are keeping the original 30mm cannon with the Mi-28NM, but replacing it with the 23mm twin barrel cannon would be an interesting choice... most hard targets would be better dealt with rockets with Ugroza guidance kits or cheap ATGMs like Shturm and Ataka.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:12 am

So why Russia still choose the 30mm cannon for Mi-28 and Ka-52 ? These ones deal with something tougher ?
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:02 am

higurashihougi wrote:So why Russia still choose the 30mm cannon for Mi-28 and Ka-52 ? These ones deal with something tougher ?

GSh-23L was unfavored because they wanted the 30x165mm calibre on it and during that time there was only one cannon that could be considered 2A42, while GSh-30-1 and 2A72 were not considered due longer barrel or due design like on GSh-30-1 which was designed specifically for jets and to many modifications would be needed to make it useful on Kamov or Mil helicopters.

I think having 30x165mm is no problem at all especially for Mi-24P/Mi-24PM2 and Ka-50/52 they both do not lose accuracy for that high recoil round but make very effecient use of it, well high rpm on Hind with 2000-2600 rpm has an effect on helicopter, so bursts are very short but highly accurate and low rpm of 300-400 will eleminate the massive recoil tilting the fuselage during gun fire.

The effect of the muzzle blast from the two 2A42 cannon on the BMPT would be negligible as the gas lacks real weight and rapidly reduces velocity as it leaves the muzzle.

Unfortunatley it is not negligible.
    Watch the BMPT gun engagement video. You will spot that the guns are shaking horizontally not vertically like most guns do when there is barrel flexing. That barrel flexing is to blame on the design of directing gases against each other. Making them both diagonal in same direction would decrease that barrel flexing significantly and increase accuracy to what it should be.

Post  Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:42 pm

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 29 CSF5A2oUwAAed7G

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 29 CSF5A9WUcAAgLJI

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 29 CSF5A6dVAAAQ7MU

Kata'ib Hezbollah fighters posing with most likely Iranian supplied Misagh 2 MANPAD, which is derivate of Chinese QW-18.

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 29 File_2347_43619

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 29 Qw18_01

Post  Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:54 pm

Headcam video from US raid in on ISIS in Hawija, Kirkuk from yesterday when one US soldier died.

Post  Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:58 pm

Baghdad received the second batch of Russian military aid, weighing about 20 tons.

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 29 CSFvqsSUEAE1ick

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 29 CSFvqs7UsAALhjd

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 29 CSFvqvrUYAAIAQG

IRAQ - Fight on Islamic State: News #1 - Page 29 CSFvqwAUYAAeE7Y

Seems it was mostly ammunition.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:21 am