Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

What are the best Russian/Soviet narrative computer games

The-thing-next-door

What are the best Russian/Soviet narrative computer games

Post  The-thing-next-door on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:04 pm

I was wondering if someone could help me find some games where you play as a Russia/Soviet character rather than a US marine or a sci-fi clone of one. Games that let you play Russia are very hard to come by.

I am looking for some good computer games that have a Soviet/Russian narrative or multiplayer games that include a powerfull (preferably overpowered) Russia/Soviet union.

I know most games are aimed at the tipical brainless western kid but there should be atleast a few games where you play the right side.

Oh I am very very (insert another 1000000 "very"s here) hesitant to buy things so please don't get offended by me not liking youre suggestion.

I have both Metro games already so you can leave them of.

I would very mutch apritiate some help
    KiloGolf

Re: What are the best Russian/Soviet narrative computer games

Post  KiloGolf on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:19 pm

russia

The-thing-next-door

Post  The-thing-next-door on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:32 pm

I forgot to mention I have warthunder already KV-1 ZIS-5 is realy fun in that game havent yet got my IS-3 but when I do I will finaly have revenge on thoes tiger 2 players.

Does world in conflict have a full Soviet campaign? I tried searching for a lets play a while back and could not find any consecutive videos?

As for IL-2 as I am not so much a plane person and I am also a very bad pilot.
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:51 pm

The-thing-next-door wrote:I forgot to mention I have warthunder already KV-1 ZIS-5 is realy fun in that game havent yet got my IS-3 but when I do I will finaly have revenge on thoes tiger 2 players.

Does world in conflict have a full Soviet campaign? I tried searching for a lets play a while back and could not find any consecutive videos?

As for IL-2 as I am not so much a plane person and I am also a very bad pilot.

Here you go:

GarryB

Post  GarryB on Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:17 pm

I enjoyed Operation Flashpoint, Red Hammer upgrade, but it still managed to be anti Russian.

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    The-thing-next-door

Post  The-thing-next-door on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:22 pm

Game devs seem to forget one thing repetition is boring and just clone f***ing call of duty because its somehow successful even though it is so super generic.

I am so sick of us marines and all the f****ing generic clone s*** BS and deluded fantasy western propaganda designed to appeal to brainless degenerates (imagine I went on rambling for an hour I am too lazy to type that much).

For once could I just play a Soviet shock troop or Chinese soldier I am so sick of playing marines that being able to play as a damn SS officer would be a welcome change.

Even hollywood makes media that has a Russian narrative what is wrong with the gaming industry do they just assume everyone on the entire planet is an indoctrinated husk incapable of independent thought or are they just coping trends and not for once thinking that something new might be a good idea.

Anyway that's enough ranting for now...
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:12 pm

remember this?

I bought that game back then. Played it a lot.
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:30 pm

I miss my highschool days... cry

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:59 am