Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+52
Isos
The Ottoman
ATLASCUB
ultimatewarrior
slasher
BKP
George1
franco
JohninMK
SeigSoloyvov
KiloGolf
PapaDragon
Big_Gazza
BM-21
Airman
d_taddei2
GunshipDemocracy
krakovv
TheArmenian
sweartome123
storm333
airstrike
GarryB
yavar
Skandalwitwe
AlfaT8
KomissarBojanchev
AbdulhamidtheSecond
KoTeMoRe
flamming_python
nomadski
Vann7
Fred333
calm
miketheterrible
eehnie
Kimppis
littlerabbit
Viktor
Benya
bantugbro
OminousSpudd
Tingsay
Neutrality
medo
lycantrop
arpakola
par far
auslander
kvs
Walther von Oldenburg
HUNTER VZLA
56 posters

Syrian War: News #15

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 13 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #15

Post  PapaDragon Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:29 pm

par far wrote:
    calm wrote:
    par far wrote:The best thing for Russia is to let the Turks slaughter as many Kurds as possible and act like that Russia cannot do much.

No, Turks won't get anything. They have already occupied enough of Syria. Kurds will be dealt with later.

Kurds have reached Deir Ezzor Industrial Zone - http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.402623&lon=40.257168&z=13&m=b&show=/37221102/Deir-Ezzor-Industrial-Zone&search=Hama

I read that lots of Kurds are against any further advances in Dair but they are forced to do so by their "Allies". Either way, when time comes, they will make a deal, this way on another.

No the Kurds cannot be dealt with later, they have to be dealt with now. The Kurds have reached the  Industrial Zone, this is dangerous.

Well if situation is as dangerous as you say it is and if Kurds have to be dealt with immediately​ then I am sure that Iran will be more than willing to act.

After all situation is dangerous.

Also, A4 paper does not last that long and is also surprisingly easy to print...
    par far

Post  par far Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:32 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:
    calm wrote:
    par far wrote:The best thing for Russia is to let the Turks slaughter as many Kurds as possible and act like that Russia cannot do much.

No, Turks won't get anything. They have already occupied enough of Syria. Kurds will be dealt with later.

Kurds have reached Deir Ezzor Industrial Zone - http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.402623&lon=40.257168&z=13&m=b&show=/37221102/Deir-Ezzor-Industrial-Zone&search=Hama

I read that lots of Kurds are against any further advances in Dair but they are forced to do so by their "Allies". Either way, when time comes, they will make a deal, this way on another.

No the Kurds cannot be dealt with later, they have to be dealt with now. The Kurds have reached the  Industrial Zone, this is dangerous.

Well if situation is as dangerous as you say it is and if Kurds have to be dealt with immediately​ then I am sure that Iran will be more than willing to act.

After all situation is dangerous.

The SAA cannot deal with the Kurds for now, so either it is Russia, Iran or Turkey, someone should deal with the Kurds. They are grabbing the oil fields and gas fields.

Hopefully the SAA and Allies cross the Euphrates River and go for the oil and gas fields.

Iran needs to act right now regarding the Kurds because this will hurt Iran the most but I don't think Iran can do any thing to Kurds without the approval of Russia.

Last edited by par far on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:34 pm

Well now that the SDF announced it I can freely say. The race is on SAA, thanks to your...rapid advance, it opened an oppurtunity for us. So steps have been taken and men like me hae been given orders on what to do.

We have replaced the kurdish commanders the goal is far to important to leave to the kurds they will do has grunts tho. Granted I would have liked more then what they gave me but I can make do with this manpower and equipment.

yes I've known about the offensive for weeks.

I may...have had a hand in the planning of the thing. It was a simple tactic really allow the syrians to draw in heavy ISIS reinforcements and then attack with a full scale coordinated surprise assault, ISIS had no warning no one did, we even kept many of the kurdish command in the dark. ISIS will not be table to reinforce these position quick enough thanks to how dug in they are against the Syrians. The path to the oil fields are going to be quite easy.

It worked like a charm, I used the Syrians like a cheap fiddle.

I was even nice enough to signal it with my bridges comment afew days ago.

The russians have already reacted hence handing over those bridging trucks, of course with their flanks not secure and Deir till not secure. Well mother russia, to little to late.

The syrians can cross but they will be so exposed ISIs will not have a hard time raiding their flanks and slowing them down and killing many of them.

I have already completed my mission by securing an important zone.
    par far

Post  par far Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:37 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:Well now that the SDF announced it I can freely say. The race is on SAA, thanks to your...rapid advance, it opened an oppurtunity for us. So steps have been taken and men like me hae been given orders on what to do.

We have replaced the kurdish commanders the goal is far to important to leave to the kurds they will do has grunts tho. Granted I would have liked more then what they gave me but I can make do with this manpower and equipment.

I may...have had a hand in the planning of the thing. It was a simple tactic really allow the syrians to draw in heavy ISIS reinforcements and then attack with a full scale coordinated surprise assault, ISIS had no warning no one did, we even kept many of the kurdish command in the dark. ISIS will not be table to reinforce these position quick enough thanks to how dug in they are against the Syrians. The path to the oil fields are going to be quite easy.

The russians have already reacted hence handing over those bridging trucks, of course with their flanks not secure and Deir till not secure. Well mother russia, to little to late.

The syrians can cross but they will be so exposed ISIs will not have a hard time raiding their flanks and slowing them down and killing many of them.

It looks like you have gained the upper hand but Russia can unleash the Turks but it won't do that for some reason.

It is not like the ISIS was going to fight their masters, the plan is simple now for the Zionists, have one proxy hand over land to the other.

Last edited by par far on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:53 pm

par far wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Well now that the SDF announced it I can freely say. The race is on SAA, thanks to your...rapid advance, it opened an oppurtunity for us. So steps have been taken and men like me hae been given orders on what to do.

It looks like you have gained the upper hand but Russia can unleash the Turks but it won't do that for some reason.

The willingness of the turks to walk over dead Americans isn't high we shall see if they do, I doubt they will tho.

Deception played a big role here, portraying the kurds has weak and not having any "steam" someone here put it. One of the big part of using tactics on a battlefield is deception.

Hiding the vehicles, hiding most of the manpower. Hardest part was making sure Russia didn't find out
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:54 pm

par far wrote:

So Iran will not be unleashing anything? What else is new... lol1
    par far

Post  par far Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:55 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    par far wrote:

The willingness of the turks to walk over dead Americans isn't high we shall see if they do, I doubt they will tho.

Deception played a big role here, portraying the kurds has weak and not having any "steam" someone here put it. One of the big part of using tactics on a battlefield is deception.

Hiding the vehicles, hiding most of the manpower. Hardest part was making sure Russia didn't find out

The Kurds are a US proxy and so are ISIS, one proxy just handed over land to the other proxy.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:58 pm

ISIS isn't are proxy contrary to popular belief, they tried to fight back and we killed sooooo many of them.

Calling kurds our proxy is a fair statement tho
    par far

Post  par far Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:01 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:

So Iran will not be unleashing anything? What else is new... lol1

This is completely false, when ever Iran needed or was needed, they unleashed, whether that is it's soldiers getting martyred or it generals getting getting martyred or launching missiles from Iran.
    par far

Post  par far Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:02 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:ISIS isn't are proxy contrary to popular belief, they tried to fight back and we killed sooooo many of them.

Calling kurds our proxy is a fair statement tho

They both are.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:09 pm

par far wrote:............
    This is completely false, when ever Iran needed or was needed, they unleashed, whether that is it's soldiers getting martyred or it generals getting getting martyred or launching missiles from Iran.

This is Iranian issue more than anything.

Those oil fields are not exactly super important for Russia at this point (not as much as before). I don't see Turks helping ascension and triumph of new Kurdish petro-state by helping them export oil trough their territory.

East Euphrates however is perfect launching point for operations in Iran so Iran should start martyring some soldiers and generals at rapid pace because there might be shitstorm ahead and Iran is downwind...
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:15 pm

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:30 pm

If anyone wanted proof that Daesh is a US-Israeli operation you have it now. WTF, no resistance to the SDF "advance". BS.
    Coordinated theater. I suggest Russia and Syria push over the Euphrates whether the SDF is there or not. They have no legal
    claim to the territory. Let the NATO media screech and soil themselves. They have no case for grabbing this land.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:35 pm

kvs wrote:If anyone wanted proof that Daesh is a US-Israeli operation you have it now.   WTF, no resistance to the SDF "advance".   BS.
    Coordinated theater.   I suggest Russia and Syria push over the Euphrates whether the SDF is there or not.  They have no legal
    claim to the territory.   Let the NATO media screech and soil themselves.   They have no case for grabbing this land.    

Possession is 9/10 of the law. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Further east you get less of a priority for Russia it becomes.

DeZ was last big population center left out there and last big priority.
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:02 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Spoiler:

lol1

Get back to reality, stop lying.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:15 pm

Lots of IS units from Hasakah were redeployed to DeZ and that area is relatively weakly defended as a result.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:23 pm

This is what Seig is talking about

Syrian Civil War Map‏ @CivilWarMap 6h6 hours ago

Syrian Democratic Forces captured Al-Ruwayshid and reached the Deir ez-Zor Industrial Zone

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 13 DJSdUsoWsAAgMr9
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:36 pm

What a load of absolute toss. Hahaha. How about you prove yourself to be anything more than an imposter full of utter shite. You sound like a kid in your mother's basement.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:38 pm

JohninMK wrote:This is what Seig is talking about

Syrian Civil War Map‏ @CivilWarMap 6h6 hours ago

Syrian Democratic Forces captured Al-Ruwayshid and reached the Deir ez-Zor Industrial Zone

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 13 DJSdUsoWsAAgMr9

This user always tend to post the maps that show earlier and higher advance of the pro-US forces, and the maps that show late and lower advance of the pro Russian forces.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:45 pm

eehnie wrote:

This user always tend to post the maps that show earlier and higher advance of the pro-US forces, and the maps that show late and lower advance of the pro Russian forces.

I just posts any maps that I think the readers of this thread will find interesting.

This user sees too much in things and being deep in his own biases often gets it wrong. This user's skill seems to be in posting facts at which he is quite good, perhaps he should stick to that rather than interpretation.

You still haven't answered my question as to what meaning of "intoxicators" you keep using.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:01 pm

Warning, this map may not be correct, in fact almost certainly isn't and regrettably is probably late. Smile

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 13 DJSqtbZWsAAQU6V

Last edited by JohninMK on Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    HUNTER VZLA
    HUNTER VZLA

Post  HUNTER VZLA Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:01 pm

Looks like Israel transferred Iranian ammo captured from MV Francop etc to militants in south of Syria

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 13 DJObDruWsAEicca

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 13 DJObS_GXUAA78BM

Laughing
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:03 pm

JohninMK wrote:Warning, this map may not be correct, in fact almost certainly isn't and regrettably is probably late. Smile

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJSqtbZWsAAQU6V.jpg

Nah, that's nothing, check this out Cool
    Syrian War: News #15 - Page 13 150498098922081
    HUNTER VZLA
    HUNTER VZLA

Post  HUNTER VZLA Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:03 pm

SAA 5th Corps / Fifth Corps say these vehicles will be used to cross the Euphrates River and Liberate 2nd Bank of River

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 13 DJHlLU9W0AEHk0y

Syrian War: News #15 - Page 13 DJHlMILXUAAxk_F
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:06 pm

HUNTER VZLA wrote:Looks like Israel transferred Iranian ammo captured from MV Francop etc to militants in south of Syria

Laughing
    Might I respectfully suggest that you check the thread before you are posting day old + pictures to check if they are already here. Like these two in Post 300 above.

Thank you.

Also it is a stretch of the imagination to believe that the labels have lasted so well over the years.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:08 pm