Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+44
LMFS
Daniel_Admassu
elconquistador
PhSt
Scorpius
PapaDragon
Maximmmm
crod
SeigSoloyvov
Werewolf
Walther von Oldenburg
The-thing-next-door
Tingsay
Sujoy
Odin of Ossetia
Firebird
JohninMK
George1
thegopnik
RTN
par far
ahmedfire
jhelb
Hannibal Barca
andalusia
flamming_python
nomadski
kvs
calripson
higurashihougi
GarryB
Hole
Cyberspec
Tsavo Lion
Isos
Aristide
magnumcromagnon
miketheterrible
Rodion_Romanovic
Regular
KiloGolf
AlfaT8
Grazneyar
Svyatoslavich
48 posters

Decline of the western society

Maximmmm
    Maximmmm

Decline of the western society - Page 40 Empty Re: Decline of the western society

Post  Maximmmm Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:15 pm

elconquistador wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/economy/2021/4/6/united-airlines-plans-to-diversify-its-pool-of-pilots

1. UNITED AIRLINES will start a policy that makes 50 percent of its pilots womyn and pypo of cola (POC)

When going woke goes deadly

2. Is anyone following the Derek Chauvin trial? It's disastrous. They have no case. Dude was a hardcore criminal, resisted arrested, then swallowed all his drugs, resisted somemore, OD'd and then died from the consequences of it (with a cop on his neck using a perfectly legal technique to restrain arrestees). Yet the media is trying to spin it as if its a clear case of murder (in whichever degree)

I am saying that as a person who holds no love for US cops, defund the police is one of the few initiatives I can actually get behind.

Two options here. a. He gets acquitted on at least some points and mass rioting ensues, b. He gets convicted on all counts, which will mean another major dent in the US justice system

3. Clownworld in Prison Island, I mean not so Great Britain

Never Flying united is a must nowadays.

The trial is hilarious, it's already falling apart and the defense hasn't even started with it's own witnesses. But I mean did we expect anything else?

As for the UK it's been a test bed for the most batshit crazy stuff for a while now. I'm surprised they haven't started castrating the white male population yet.
    lyle6
    lyle6

Decline of the western society - Page 40 Empty Re: Decline of the western society

Post  lyle6 Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:38 pm

So, not only do you have to avoid pajeet coded planes, hairy scary mohameddans onboard, allah guided missiles, the kung-flu - you have to watch out for diverse pilots as well. Sheesh. You thought you were only getting on the plane to visit your Nana, turns out you've been cast in The Final Destination as well. Twisted Evil

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:57 pm

elconquistador wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/economy/2021/4/6/united-airlines-plans-to-diversify-its-pool-of-pilots

Decline of the western society - Page 40 Wjzeuk11

Do I also have to eat her shit?

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:24 pm

Yes, and you have to enjoy it. Wink
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:04 am

(with a cop on his neck using a perfectly legal technique to restrain arrestees)

That is the problem... this case has been made to be about race, when it should be about medically unsafe practices taught to police usually by the military who have to deal with very different types of people.

I saw the video... the guy was face down on the ground and handcuffed... there was no reason at all for that cop to kneel on his neck like that... it looked like the guy probably couldn't get up on his own in that position and didn't appear to be even trying to do so, so kneeling on his neck was that cop being a censored .

It was not only unnecessary, but a knee to the back of the person would have the same effect of holding them down if they were struggling and trying to get up without the risk of doing irrepairable harm. The neck is not just for breathing... some very important blood vessels are located there... damage or interruption to normal operation of which can have very serious effects on a person.

I am saying that as a person who holds no love for US cops, defund the police is one of the few initiatives I can actually get behind.

That is another aspect I have a problem with... if you take away their income, obviously they can change the way they work... they already collect a lot of money by seizing money and goods where there is no or tenuous proof of ownership... cutting their funding wont make them nice, or change the way they treat people...

If it makes them disappear... you do understand that even bad policing and corrupt policing is better than no policing...

The problem is that this has been made all about race, and it should be about police training and the attitude of the police to the public and the attitude of the public to the police.

When someone is in trouble and they call the police and the police end up shooting them... who is going to trust the police... what value do they have when they come and shoot people?

Most of the problem is that when a person with a gun points it at you you generally do what you are told, but when they are wearing a police uniform, some people get an attitude and think their rights will stop bullets if there is a misunderstanding.

Sadly so often people exercise their right to be silent... just after the sound of a gunshot...  Shocked

Last edited by GarryB on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:14 pm

Decline of the western society - Page 40 Wjzeuk11

Matriarchy, guaranteed to kill your societies birth rates, every time.
    And then force you to import, in order to maintain your welfare state, leading to more problems.

I'll stop here for the month.

elconquistador likes this post

PapaDragon dislikes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:30 pm

https://twitter.com/TPointUK/status/1371786932812931081

Video by a grooming gang survivor about feminazis. They are total frauds.

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:49 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:Matriarchy, guaranteed to kill your societies birth rates, every time.
    And then force you to import, in order to maintain your welfare state, leading to more problems.

I'll stop here for the month.

Well, we lived in matriarchy for many tens of thousands of years and it worked rather well, in many places and cultures there is still more than a bit of that. But that has IMO little to do with emotionally unstable women playing patriarchy or what they think it means. Current trends (the ones that are peddled by the establishment and their media and hence reach dimensions of a political phenomenon) are pure antisocial subversion with some very swallow ideology on top, just to disguise them for little attentive people and justify brutal totalitarianism and violation of most basic rights of people through the implementation of a thought police. Basically it has nothing to do with the rights of women

kvs and PapaDragon like this post

elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:05 am

Decline of the western society - Page 40 16180910

Soon to come. Combating 'systemic racism' by denying wypipo help at the hospital

kvs likes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:35 am

I say go for it

It will either get whities to get off their asses or speed up existing process

Poop or get off the potty

GarryB likes this post

par far

Post  par far Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:44 pm

A crook African was killed and the looting is in high gear.

I always have my doubts when people say that the US is a bigger economy than China, I look at the US and than at China, it is very clear that China is ahead, far ahead.
    lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:10 pm

LMFS wrote:

Well, we lived in matriarchy for many tens of thousands of years and it worked rather well, in many places and cultures there is still more than a bit of that. But that has IMO little to do with emotionally unstable women playing patriarchy or what they think it means. Current trends (the ones that are peddled by the establishment and their media and hence reach dimensions of a political phenomenon) are pure antisocial subversion with some very swallow ideology on top, just to disguise them for little attentive people and justify brutal totalitarianism and violation of most basic rights of people through the implementation of a thought police. Basically it has nothing to do with the rights of women

Matriarchies are actually pretty rare, and not at all conducive to forming complex societies beyond traditional blood relations based groupings. More importantly they lack the martial qualities available to patriarchies that guarantee the survival of such a society against invaders. They can't even larp the part - see Boudicca and her Celts getting wrecked by the patriarchal Romans when the latter decided to get serious.

elconquistador wrote:

Soon to come. Combating 'systemic racism' by denying wypipo help at the hospital

These fuckers have addresses. What a clown country. 40% of the world's guns, yet too much of a bitch to use any of it.

AlfaT8, kvs and elconquistador like this post

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:45 pm

LMFS wrote:

Bhahahahahahaha!!!!

ahh,.... no.

Decline of the western society - Page 40 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.relatably.com%2Fm%2Fimg%2Flaughing-memes%2Fg1336812879857853609
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:23 pm

lyle6 wrote:
    LMFS wrote:

Matriarchies are actually pretty rare, and not at all conducive to forming complex societies beyond traditional blood relations based groupings. More importantly they lack the martial qualities available to patriarchies that guarantee the survival of such a society against invaders. They can't even larp the part - see Boudicca and her Celts getting wrecked by the patriarchal Romans when the latter decided to get serious.

That is a good point. The so-called Amazons that the Greeks think they saw were not any sort of war-like tribe of only women but at best
    women in a tribe that participated in what is typically male activity. A lot of the Greek (and other) observations of remote lands are
    embellished to create mythical stories.

The culture of Central Asia extending to where Ukraine is today (where the Greeks "saw Amazons") shows no hint of any female-dominated
    modes. Even though there were all sorts of tribes (e.g. Scythians) in the region appearing and disappearing, they did not have completely
    unrelated characteristics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamnaya_culture

lyle6 likes this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:27 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:Bhahahahahahaha!!!!

ahh,.... no.

I wonder if you understand what I mean, but your counterargument is not very deep to start a discussion. I stand by what I said. Women are very obviously and naturally the core of the human society. When technology grew and the organization of violence started, matriarchy was weaker (in line with what Conquistador says) and so we are where we are... I don't think we necessarily live "better" than our ancestors, apart from having access to more material and energy resources.

That is a good point. The so-called Amazons that the Greeks think they saw were not any sort of war-like tribe of only women but at best
    women in a tribe that participated in what is typically male activity.

Matriarchy was a type of organization adapted to the Palaeolithic, after that it did not really apply on a large scale.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:26 pm

LMFS wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:Bhahahahahahaha!!!!

ahh,.... no.

I wonder if you understand what I mean, but your counterargument is not very deep to start a discussion. I stand by what I said. Women are very obviously and naturally the core of the human society. When technology grew and the organization of violence started, matriarchy was weaker (in line with what Conquistador says) and so we are where we are... I don't think we necessarily live "better" than our ancestors, apart from having access to more material and energy resources.

Counter argument??... for this?
    That's hilarious LOL!!!

Core of Human society?...Bhahahaha!!
    Another Gynocentric view on history again, "everything men do is for the Wamen", it so funny.
    She ma queen, i have to blame everything else under heaven, when dealing with a Literal Birth-rate Decline, i know lets blame men, technology, the environment, zionist, globalists, the media, Hollywood, Satan, ghosts of Christmas past, anything other than blaming ma queens and her sacred Rights.
    Ha, such Tradcon nonsense.

Jokes aside, the West is done, fertility decline is the natural result of this stupid pursuit of equality, it is the Achilles' heel of Egalitarianism itself.
    Carry on with your Matriarchy, the numbers are clear where this is going.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:07 pm