Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+52
GarryB
flamming_python
nomadski
SolidarityWithRussia
PhSt
ArgentinaGuard
George1
Sprut-B
gc3762
Tolstoy
11E
Dr.Snufflebug
Regular
Scorpius
Odin of Ossetia
jhelb
Sujoy
Werewolf
Azi
pukovnik7
magnumcromagnon
JohninMK
TMA1
sundoesntrise
GreyHog
Airbornewolf
Firebird
Rodion_Romanovic
lancelot
Atmosphere
Mir
Finty
Cowboy's daughter
Vann7
medo
mnztr
ALAMO
Maximmmm
Hole
Kiko
PapaDragon
franco
bitcointrader70
par far
auslander
miketheterrible
thegopnik
andalusia
AlfaT8
lyle6
elconquistador
LMFS
56 posters

Decline of the western society #2

kvs
    kvs

Decline of the western society #2 Empty Decline of the western society #2

Post  kvs Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:10 am

LMFS
    LMFS

Decline of the western society #2 Empty Re: Decline of the western society #2

Post  LMFS Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:10 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:Counter argument??... for this?
    That's hilarious LOL!!!

Core of Human society?...Bhahahaha!!
    Another Gynocentric view on history again, "everything men do is for the Wamen", it so funny.
    She ma queen, i have to blame everything else under heaven, when dealing with a Literal Birth-rate Decline, i know lets blame men, technology, the environment, zionist, globalists, the media, Hollywood, Satan, ghosts of Christmas past, anything other than blaming ma queens and her sacred Rights.
    Ha, such Tradcon nonsense.

Jokes aside, the West is done, fertility decline is the natural result of this stupid pursuit of equality, it is the Achilles' heel of Egalitarianism itself.
    Carry on with your Matriarchy, the numbers are clear where this is going.

Confirmed, you understood nothing
    elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:13 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/RedPilledPoland/status/1382453291246829570

https://mobile.twitter.com/RedPilledPoland/status/1382718633168736258

One of the developments in the West and especially the US is the emergence of tent cities in all major Dem run cities.

These camps are occupied by addicts, hobos and the mentally ill. It was bad already (more street shitters in San Fran than in New Delhi) but the crisis-noone-seems-to-talk-about-and-doesnt-appear-in-the-official-statistics has made things 10 times worse

Now it seems the tent dwellers have even reached Venice Beach, which used to be an okay area in LA

Its the same in Europe Bytheway, although to a far lesser degree.. Major tent camps filled with illegal migrants are popping up all over Britain and not a word from the press.

Last edited by elconquistador on Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

kvs likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:19 pm

Worth listening to this guy. He actually does the research. Critical theory is being foisted on the west and is transforming it into a
    real dystopia. Whatever issues existed before, there was at least some anchor to reality. Now we have social engineering on steroids.

The death camps will show up, mark my words.

elconquistador likes this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:48 pm

Tbh I'm not really that bothered if characters are casted in a different race from the source material. That goes for both white, asian, black, whatever.
    My main gripe is they really have to go out of their way to pick the most ugliest baboons to be casted instead. Like, fucking hell if I wanted to see some planet of the apes shit I could just go out to the streets Razz. Whatever happened to just casting beauties (and handsome dudes, we're not sexist here) straight from the casting couch? Did Weinstein take all the good taste with him to prison?
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:10 am

That photo of Hank... give him a slightly darker tan and I would believe he was actually Pakistani... he does not look like Apu, but then the woman who does the voice of Bart Simpson really does not look like a 7 year old boy.... what a bitch she is taking acting work from children... her turn will come...

I would imagine that in the US there are more than a few Quickie Mart type stores where the owner is expected to be Pakistani and if they are white or black or other ethnicity they might take on the voice of a Pakistani to fit the stereotype.

Here in New Zealand for instance it is perfectly normal for fish and chip shops to be own and run by Asian people... when they first arrive they already have cooking skills so setting up a fast food business is natural... and they generally work very hard and do rather well.

Traditionally Asian people where I live start out with fast food shops and market gardens producing food for local markets and local food shops, and they work very hard and often make good money, though working long hours. The point is that their kids might grow up working in the shops and in the farms, but they take advantage of the education available here so their kids are lawyers and doctors and professionals.

What I am trying to say is that some stereotypes are not bad, and if you ask me we could do a lot worse than having more of these types of people living here... you never see their names in the court news or in trouble...

The new generation... not so much... drugs are cheaper than alcohol and gambling is addictive...

I like Hank Azaria... I remember him from a show called "Hermans Head" which had him and also the little woman who does the voice of Lisa in the Simpsons.

She was quirky and weird and I had a real crush on her at the time...

kvs likes this post

elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:45 am

kvs wrote:

Worth listening to this guy.   He actually does the research.   Critical theory is being foisted on the west and is transforming it into a
    real dystopia.    Whatever issues existed before, there was at least some anchor to reality.   Now we have social engineering on steroids.

The death camps will show up, mark my words.

This man does a great job explaining how they think in everyday man's language

Unfortunately it's a battle that's unwinnable. They hold all the institutionable power, guys like us hold none. They craft the language, we can only follow or come up with 4chan like Internet jargon

Their way of thinking is seeping through everywhere. Even on this forum. I can point out at least 4 or 5 members on this forum who are unconsciously parroting/paying lipservice to this Trotskyist ideology by falling into their narrative
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:01 pm

LMFS wrote:
    Confirmed, you understood nothing

Right back at you. Wink

elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:17 pm

(hyper) inflation is coming. It's unavoidable at this point and you are being primed

In fact it's already here but tucked away in 'booming markets like the housing or stock market. Its now seeping into the commodities markets

Decline of the western society #2 Screen62

kvs likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:33 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/feds-warn-parents-stop-using-peloton-treadmill-after-childs-death-release-horrifying-video

WARNING GRAPHIC death of child video in link.

What a retarded treadmill design. It should have a protective end "cap" which hides the tread as it wraps around the roller to go under
    the device. It should also have a pressure or load sensor where it shuts down if nobody is standing on it. I guess that is just
    too much high tech for such criminal rubbish.

The comments below the article are full of blaming the parents. In this case, it is simple retarded product design. Such crap is a
    pet peeve of mine. It looks to me like a lot of consumer products are total hacks with no historical accumulation of innovations.
    Sure, it's my fault for buying them but I am not going to write a PhD thesis on every consumer item I get. The onus is on the
    makers to get it right.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:12 pm

I rather suspect it was the Covid lockdowns and a suddenly captive audience that could not jog outside or go to a gym... I bet their share price went through the roof and they rushed this design to get it out there and selling.

Having said that if it was an indoor swimming pool you would take measures to ensure pets and children were safe...

You can get a wide variety of cages to block areas off for children like stairs or the kitchen or the basement etc etc, it would probably not protect most pets like dogs or cats that can jump over most barricades.

American makers seem to cover everything in labels and rely on that, but people are stupid.
    lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:43 pm

To be fair, only retards would shell out $3000 for a treadmill with a screen so the onus is on Peloton to come up with designs that take this fact of their target demographics into account.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:26 pm

The US is in a full blown totalitarian makeover.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:33 pm

lyle6 wrote:To be fair, only retards would shell out $3000 for a treadmill with a screen so the onus is on Peloton to come up with designs that take this fact of their target demographics into account.

The way the kid died is no way obvious and predictable.

This case exemplifies why the "free market" is an ideological fantasy. Trash makers need whips snapped over them. I am quite sure that after decades of
    treadmill use there are enough cases of dragging under the machine for every fcuking manufacturer to know about the risk. But they insist on making shit
    that does not take any experience into account. Making the frame bigger and covering the rear belt return as is done in other machines must bite into the profit
    margin of these criminal "companies".

I looked at the models available for sale in my area and they mostly skimp on a rear return protector even if there is ample frame anchoring points. There
    is no excuse for not having such a protector since it would have prevented such a death completely.

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:40 pm

This poor quality of manufacture is really big problem for me. And problem is getting worse. The older a product, the more reliable it is. My rule for purchase is to go for the cheapest option, providing that if it fails, that I have enough funds to buy another more expensive brand. I never go for the top of the range model. But the simplest in make. Without complicated plumbing and buttons and dials....

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:20 pm

This is western "freedom". You are free to express your opinions as long as nobody hears them.

AlfaT8 and PapaDragon like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:32 am

https://summit.news/2021/04/21/get-the-fk-out-of-new-york-blm-protesters-demand-white-restaurant-owners-leave-the-city/

Chimps trying hard to "make America a failed state" (MAFS).

AlfaT8 likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:07 am

elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:40 am

Thomas Sowell, always a pleasure to listen to him.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:01 pm

elconquistador wrote:Thomas Sowell, always a pleasure to listen to him.

He is an old sage that dishes out wisdom including valuable facts about the past that clarify so much.

He is not an ideological drone and one does not have to be right of center to be informed by him.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:49 pm

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:04 pm

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:12 pm

Relevant for the state of the world and not just the west.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:24 pm

So Punk rock needs to be decolonized...

Seriously we are living in the age of mass, institutionalized retardation.

andalusia

Post  andalusia Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:12 am

kvs wrote:

Relevant for the state of the world and not just the west.

The biggest freedom fighters in Kenya (for example) did not ascend to power, and those who gained power/influence were killed/exiled shortly after independence. Jomo Kenyatta was hardly an intellectual, he was a tribal elitist and power hungry despot.

The places that had most contact with westerners ended up most successful because that's where all the development was done by colonialists. Post-independence leaders like Jomo Kenyatta saw no point in spending public money to improve places that were neglected by the colonial power. The clearest evidence of this is Kenya's 'Sessional Paper No 10 of 1965''. In Sessional Paper 10 the black aristocrats basically decided that the govt will only invest in places that the British had developed (for their own benefit).
    Basically, colonialism never ended, it just changed hands.

Post-colonial leaders never set out to build nations (they had never been nations, just business ventures for the Europeans, the British acquired East Africa under the Imperial British East Africa Company), they never set out to break the oppressive structures the colonizers had put up, the used them. To date, the police in Kenya runs with the same colonial culture used to oppress Africans.

Especially in french colonies, these countries really dont have freedom and fair elections. France is always putting a crooked politician in power that gives the countries resources to Europeans for little cost also conflict has been a huge problem for Africa mainly taking place in again french colonies,

Post-colonial African leaders hated the Humanities, and actively cracked down on Humanities in universities. In the 70s and 80s, many Kenyan scholars went to exile abroad. They didn't want anyone to eloquently challenge their authority.

African problems are extremely complex and cannot be delinked from colonization. In fact, you can only begin to see clearly the problems  with African when you get the full historical context. Right-wing ideas are extremely dangerous for countries of Africa and should regarded with the contempt they deserved.

Also, the actual content is largely incorrect as it conveniently glosses over many facts. For example, many post-colonial African leaders who attempted to break ties with the West somehow turned up dead or deposed regardless of their educational backgrounds. It turns out those who actually understood the actual mechanics of the modern world were often considered threats by the West.

This is a very dismissive and simplistic view over a subject of great dynamics and complexities. Lots of sweeping generalizations and false correlations based on selective narrow sample examples while completely discounting historical context. For example post colonial outcomes and conflicts in much of Africa were largely determined by cold war politics of the time and the economic interests of the colonial powers over natural resources.

Why is the word 'nationalism' used in such a negative way here? For example, post WWII nationalism was the driving force that led to freedom from colonialism in countries such as India and Indonesia so obviously it was a force for good then. What may happen after freedom is gained is another question and may be driven by different ideologies that have nothing to do with nationalism.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:20 am