Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+38
Arkanghelsk
JohninMK
SeigSoloyvov
Sujoy
Hole
Odin of Ossetia
flamming_python
kvs
medo
Isos
slasher
Tsavo Lion
Rodion_Romanovic
GarryB
miketheterrible
littlerabbit
Airman
KiloGolf
AlfaT8
SturmGuard
Werewolf
Godric
Hannibal Barca
higurashihougi
KoTeMoRe
sepheronx
OminousSpudd
mutantsushi
George1
Cyberspec
cheesfactory
PapaDragon
magnumcromagnon
Prince Darling
Ogannisyan8887
Russian Patriot
Admin
Jelena
42 posters

Serbia Breaking News:

GarryB
    GarryB

Serbia Breaking News: - Page 12 Empty Re: Serbia Breaking News:

Post  GarryB Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:38 am

Instead of empty promises they should have just said back in 1990 (or pretty much any later point): Our country is decomposing, our economy is dead, our population is starving, our military is trash, we are throwing in the towel and doing everything USA orders us to do. We can't do anything to help you and you are on your own. Deal with it.

You spoiled little brat.... wah wah wah they promised to help us and keep us safe and they didn't... it is all their fault... everything bad that happened after 1991 to Serbia and... why not all of Eastern Europe... it was all their fault wah wah wah.

They had several economic collapses during the 1990s, with censored like Browder they were haemorrhaging assets and cash like they fell into a blender switched to super fast and fine chop for making smoothie drinks, they were going through a transition comparable to introducing communism or the invasion by Germany in WWII where parts of the country no longer existed in real terms and you are complaining that politicians like Yeltsin and Gorbachev let you down?

Join the fucking queue... the 1990s was a window for them as to what a special relationship with the west would be like... the Ukraine is enjoying that right now... western investors go in and buy up anything of value and then asset strip it and sell it on... they started in Russia and it was like a kid in a candy store... they made billions for themselves and their mates... well they didn't make anything really.... they stole billions and screwed over those starving factory workers by stealing their pensions and firing them, but no, lets make it all about Serbia.

If you are going to turn your back on Russia for not saving you then perhaps it is for the best... you are not a front page fashion model that is worth putting up with the tantrums and high maintenance shit.

It is OK for you because they will likely still vote in your favour when your new buddies try to screw you again, because they do try to help where they can, but why should anyone apologise to you for not being able to save you... Russia didn't save the people of the Ukraine, though they did help the people of the Crimea... or more accurately helped them help themselves. They are helping in Syria but Libya and Iraq and Afghanistan are so far lost causes... but I have not heard them complaining that Russia didn't help enough.

kvs, slasher and Rodion_Romanovic like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:25 pm

It's mighty easy for someone who lives in New Zeland to criticize someone who lives in the country in question. Tell me Garry were you there in Serbia? during the time?. I doubt it, have you ever been to Serbia?. Again I doubt it.

Papa wasn't saying the fact the Russians didn't act was his problem it was the problem the Russians feed them lie after lie, giving a country false hope is worse than being upfront about it.

Your an awfully big hypocrite to sit there and call someone a "spoiled little brat" when you enjoy the benefits of the west and complain about what the west does none stop and never even lived in the country in question. The only spoiled brat here is you.

So before you go around calling people "spoiled brats" you giant hypocrite, answer me this question. When are you moving to Russia? when will you stop taking that western money? or are you just going to sit at your PC whine about the west but enjoy all the benefits the west offers.

@Papa

I get how you feel, you guys got backstabbed and you have morons here making excuses for the Russians, when the Russians back then made you this promise and that promise but did nothing and left you high and dry.

Garry is biased and they will defend the Russians, so I wouldn't concern yourself with their opinion.

Finty likes this post

medo
    medo

Post  medo Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:45 pm

It was not Russia, who screw you out, it was you yourself. Before NATO agression on FRY, Russia sent modern air defense and other weapons on domestic prices or even for free, but it was Serbs, who resell all those goods to ME countries (mostly Egypt) on market prices and made good money from it. When Russia find this out, they stop giving you weapons for free as they themselves could sell it to ME.

GarryB, kvs, miketheterrible and Finty like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:16 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:It's mighty easy for someone who lives in New Zeland to criticize someone who lives in the country in question. Tell me Garry were you there in Serbia? during the time?. I doubt it, have you ever been to Serbia?. Again I doubt it.

Papa wasn't saying the fact the Russians didn't act was his problem it was the problem the Russians feed them lie after lie, giving a country false hope is worse than being upfront about it.

Your an awfully big hypocrite to sit there and call someone a "spoiled little brat" when you enjoy the benefits of the west and complain about what the west does none stop and never even lived in the country in question. The only spoiled brat here is you.

So before you go around calling people "spoiled brats" you giant hypocrite, answer me this question. When are you moving to Russia? when will you stop taking that western money? or are you just going to sit at your PC whine about the west but enjoy all the benefits the west offers.

@Papa

I get how you feel, you guys got backstabbed and you have morons here making excuses for the Russians, when the Russians back then made you this promise and that promise but did nothing and left you high and dry.

Garry is biased and they will defend the Russians, so I wouldn't concern yourself with their opinion.

And this is precisely what ticks me off

This topic is old and cold here, it's history, we moved on

But having some random Canadians, Australians or New Zealanders suddenly giving me lectures on my own history (that I happened to live through) really takes the cake in hypocrisy department

Odin of Ossetia and SeigSoloyvov like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:02 am

It's mighty easy for someone who lives in New Zeland to criticize someone who lives in the country in question. Tell me Garry were you there in Serbia? during the time?. I doubt it, have you ever been to Serbia?. Again I doubt it.

Amusing opinion from a guy from the country that actually did lethally attack Serbia to help a minority group steal some land... are you going to do the same if American Indians or Mexicans want some of the land they currently occupy to be a brand new independent country?

Why freedom and democracy for some like Albania but not South Ossetia or Abkhazia... why do Israelis have rights and Palestinians don't?

Why would it matter if I have ever been to Serbia... considering what you claim to do for a living have you been to Serbia and how many Serbs did you kill while you were there?

So being supportive but ultimately unable to stop the EU and US murdering his fellow countrymen is a bigger crime than murdering his fellow countrymen and aiding them to steal territory to create a new criminal state as a new neighbour for him. OK. Then Russian politicians who promised help are guilty...

Enjoy the benefits of a western society... the privilege of watching allies murder and rape and kill so the richest 1% can get slightly richer, and people they invade and bomb get angrier... all in my name... if you lined up every American leader and opposition politician who took the US to war saying it was a good idea and every British politician who said the same... I would be happy to machine gun down the lot of them... not that it would make any difference now.

Ahhh, if you don't love it then leave argument. What money is the west giving me... would really like to see that... honestly asking...

Yes... diddums... you just wrap yourself in denial and cuddle up to people like Madeline Allbright who is probably earning millions in some thinktank some where talking up the Russian and Chinese threat to the whole world... you get buddy buddy with the people who murdered Serbs because Serbs are bad and it was the right thing to do.

Of course I am biased, but that does not make me wrong.

It was not Russia, who screw you out, it was you yourself. Before NATO agression on FRY, Russia sent modern air defense and other weapons on domestic prices or even for free, but it was Serbs, who resell all those goods to ME countries (mostly Egypt) on market prices and made good money from it. When Russia find this out, they stop giving you weapons for free as they themselves could sell it to ME.

And you can't really blame Serbia... I mean what idiot would think the EU and HATO would bomb a country in Europe... no part of Yugoslavia was in the EU and HATO is supposed to be a defensive organsation... no HATO country was attacked therefore HATO should never have been involved.

But obviously it is Russias fault.

And this is precisely what ticks me off

Yes, HATO bombed you and now you are HATOs bitch... as clear as day.

But having some random Canadians, Australians or New Zealanders suddenly giving me lectures on my own history (that I happened to live through) really takes the cake in hypocrisy department

I saw it from a different perspective and I certainly don't see it your way. I saw the collapse of the country you came from and in the western media it was all blamed on Serbia. Serbia was actively targeted as the bad guy even though clearly there were other bad guys involved... the fact that the KLA admitted to attacks on Serbian police and Serbian Army units near Albanian majority villages with the intent and purpose to get them to inflict reprisal attacks on those villages to get those villages on side with the KLA told me who the bad guys were... I would not be surprised if the CIA or US special forces taught them to do that...

But obviously it was all Russias fault... or are you practising to join the EU... it is Russias fault... congrats you are now a full member...

Interesting you say we... I suspect not all Serbs agree with your assessment of what happened and why.

A bit like western sanctions on Russia... the reasons mean nothing at all... they can pick anything to add more, and also create situations if they need to... the attack on Serbia was always going to happen it was only a matter of time.

slasher likes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:02 pm

Oh I am not making up excuses, unlike you, I don't do that, we attacked Serbia and we bombed them to shit, but that's besides the point.

Well if you feel that way why the hell are you still in Western society? again move to Russia, oh but you won't will you no you will enjoy all the benefits of living in a Western society and sure there are some cons but no place is perfect. But you like to sit at your PC screen and whine about how bad the west is but you don't mind enjoying those benefits, Ah spoiled brat alright. By all means move to Russia at least then when you whine about the west, I won't find you to be a massive hypocrite.

Have you ever spent any part of your life in Russia? I am seriously asking you this or did you just literally read crap on the web if its the second option, Lol.

You're in New Zealand you're getting that Western money.

Oh, you can be biased and be right but your being biased and wrong~.

Finty likes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Serbia Breaking News: - Page 12 Empty Former Chief of the General Staff of the Serbian Armed Forces sentenced to three years for espionage for the United States

Post  JohninMK Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:46 pm

spriters
    @neccamc1
    ·
    22h
    Former Chief of the General Staff of the Serbian Armed Forces sentenced to three years for espionage for the United States

miketheterrible likes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:21 pm

JohninMK wrote:spriters
    @neccamc1
    ·
    22h
    Former Chief of the General Staff of the Serbian Armed Forces sentenced to three years for espionage for the United States

That's pretty big news. Serbia suffers a lot from corrupt officials as Russia does. Hopefully this will lead to further investigations into other politicians who may be selling Serbia down the river to US and EU.

Congrats to Serbian authorities. Good sign.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:31 am

But Russia is the bad guy and America is a friend... surely helping an ally should mean medals and a promotion...

Well if you feel that way why the hell are you still in Western society?

If you don't love it then leave.

Western society so fragile it cannot be criticized or anything bad said about it because it is perfect... while the leadership steal from the masses and are funded by big business that steal the wealth and bribe the politicians to maintain their monopoly and source of fresh blood.

I won't find you to be a massive hypocrite.

You murder women and children and support terrorist organisations by your own admission... could care less what you think of me.

Have you ever spent any part of your life in Russia?

No. There... I have answered your question... now answer mine.

Do you have a soul?

Most soldiers fight to protect their country but what sort of soldier fights for US companies and big business for oil and minerals against people who used to be zero threat to the US population... but now you fucked up their country some of them might be coming for yours...

You're in New Zealand you're getting that Western money.

Really... where do I sign up for this western money that falls from the skies... do I get extra for being white... I have heard about this white privilege but never really experienced it.

And if I am wrong then Serbia should join HATO and the EU and just be another country in the region who has a chip on their shoulder about Russia... I am sure if they bark loud and clear the Americans might base some soldiers there and have some nukes in storage there perhaps... maybe a biolab to catalog their DNA information too... but they wont say why.

I remember a cartoon of the leader of Vietnam meeting Bill Clinton in the 1990s where the Vietnamese guy is small and slender, and Bill is huge and he has the guy in a smothering embrace that envelopes the small Vietnamese guy, and Clinton is saying something like it is so great to see you you haven't changed much, and the Vietnamese guy is saying with sarcasm that America has not changed much either... smother smother...

They can be very generous allies, but don't upset them... and know your place.

magnumcromagnon and kvs like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu May 27, 2021 11:03 pm

Pentagon rejects claim Washington sees Russia as 'the enemy,' says Moscow's recent military exercises with Serbia are not an issue

https://www.rt.com/russia/524930-pentagon-russia-enemy-military-exercises/

ahmedfire likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri May 28, 2021 12:20 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    Pentagon rejects claim Washington sees Russia as 'the enemy,' says Moscow's recent military exercises with Serbia are not an issue

https://www.rt.com/russia/524930-pentagon-russia-enemy-military-exercises/

Pentagon isn't the collection of individuals making the decisions. The Pentagon should inform its masters that they are playing a terminal
    game of chicken with Russia and now China.

Hannibal Barca likes this post

littlerabbit
    littlerabbit

Post  littlerabbit Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:49 pm

Minister Stefanovic said today that we are buying 2 CASA C-295 planes and more H-145M helis.

I don't have a link in English, only in Serbian.

https://www.politika.rs/scc/clanak/489519/Srbija-kupuje-dva-Erbasova-transportna-aviona-C-295

Last edited by littlerabbit on Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

PapaDragon likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:12 am

Proper translation of that headline is that the Pentagon has instructions to be anti Chinese right now so having Moscow as an ally against China would be worth more than trying to keep Russia and Serbia apart because the Pentagon could care less about Serbia at the moment and are focused on China... so Serbia and even Russia become pawns they could use against China it they can.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:58 pm

Godric likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:23 am

Serbia too strongk

I cant get over this, too funny,  the australians basically went overboard with this stupid reaction to COVID 19

Then this serb dude #1 in tennis arrives and makes a spectacle of their stupid policy.

They try to enforce it on him and drop the kitchen sink on him, and it blows up in their faces.

I think we have seen the end of the Morrison government, and all those jacinda Arden wannabes

This is too funny I hope he wins the tournament too.

Serbs have now downed the first stealth fighter jet, the Australian COVID policy, and a grand slam to boot

Hahahahah

Godric, miketheterrible and littlerabbit like this post

littlerabbit
    littlerabbit

Post  littlerabbit Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:44 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Serbia too strongk

I cant get over this, too funny,  the australians basically went overboard with this stupid reaction to COVID 19

Then this serb dude #1 in tennis arrives and makes a spectacle of their stupid policy.

They try to enforce it on him and drop the kitchen sink on him, and it blows up in their faces.

I think we have seen the end of the Morrison government, and all those jacinda Arden wannabes

This is too funny I hope he wins the tournament too.

Serbs have now downed the first stealth fighter jet, the Australian COVID policy, and a grand slam to boot

Hahahahah

It's not over, yet. They can expell him on some other pretext, I wouldn't be surprised...those guys are simply invested too much in all of that covid crap. dunno

miketheterrible likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:28 am

You mention Jacinda, but the problem is actually the opposite... the Australian government were too slow to impose quarantine and instead let Aussie citizens come home to the point that it got out of control too quickly so instead of being under strict rules for about three months the first time round and then a month or two the second time something happened like here in New Zealand, Australia has been suffering under two layers of politicians that can't talk and cooperate amongst themselves and screw things up.

This has been incredibly frustrating for the entire Australian population, so of course when they see someone appearing to flout the rules they get upset and of course it is people in the Aussie government who think they can fix things by screwing around with him.

His real crime was not being open and honest, but that is not a crime.... his vaccine status is none of anyones business except the people organising the competition and he met their criteria.

The real irony is that even if he had been fully vaccinated it could have been with Sputnik V which the Aussies don't view as a valid vaccine so even if he was fully vaccinated with Sputnik V he would still need special permission to play... which he got.

It is the australian government that are being assholes here... the amusing thing is that any Russian based tennis players or players vaccinated by Sputnik V or a range of other Vaccines not deemed to be acceptable by the Aussie government should be having the same problems.

Even more ridiculous... he supposedly had COVID late last year, so he should have the antibodies a vaccinated person would have anyway.
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:38 pm

i see the Serbian government is going to sue NATZO over using bombs containing Uranium when it bombed Serbia in 1999, i can't see Serbia join NATZO anytime soon

https://sputniknews.com/20220113/serbia-to-file-2-more-lawsuits-against-nato-over-uranium-bombing-1092236013.html?

as for Nole he is being used as a scapegoat by the Aussies
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:03 pm

Nole's long time pal refusing to criticise him, wait til the very end of the short clip "people should be allowed to make there own decisions"

wow the Aussies have also slapped a 3 year entry ban also on Novak .... that is shocking
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:14 am

wow the Aussies have also slapped a 3 year entry ban also on Novak .... that is shocking

Actually that is normal for people who are deported...

What is unusual is that he likely had a work related visa that was most likely valid, the problem is either the local state government or the federal government being Aholes and trying to look good in the eyes of Aussies who have been under lockdown forever.

Problem is that Aussies love their sport and likely would rather see him play... it sounds like he followed the rules and the Australian government has changed them or interpreted them different when he arrived to make an example of him. Other players have been sent home too.

Godric likes this post

littlerabbit
    littlerabbit

Post  littlerabbit Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:02 pm

GarryB wrote:

Actually that is normal for people who are deported...

What is unusual is that he likely had a work related visa that was most likely valid, the problem is either the local state government or the federal government being Aholes and trying to look good in the eyes of Aussies who have been under lockdown forever.

Problem is that Aussies love their sport and likely would rather see him play... it sounds like he followed the rules and the Australian government has changed them or interpreted them different when he arrived to make an example of him. Other players have been sent home too.

There is also one more thing which most people don't know, Novak Djokovic has a diplomatic passport.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:19 am

That puts a different spin on it too...

This is just politics with an unpopular PM trying to improve his position... hope it backfires. but it is not about an American player so he will probably get away with it.
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:13 pm

Nole lost the court case he is to be deported .... absolute shocking decision
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:21 pm

Godric wrote:Nole lost the court case he is to be deported .... absolute shocking decision

BREAKING: Man faces consequences of own actions

Serbia Breaking News: - Page 12 Iko1478--simpsons-australia-booting-flag

He can now f*ck off back home to Monte Carlo where he pays his taxes

Cultist dipshit can go to his witch doctor for counseling

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:58 am

The irony is that the Aussie government are trying to be tough on him because they fear that he is not towing the line on vaccinations and could become an anti Vax hero to inspire others to choose not to get vaccinated.

The irony is that he didn't say he was not vaccinated and only said it was a personal choice to get vaccinated or not so he was actually not promoting anti vaxxer ideas... he was promoting freedom of choice values western democracies are supposed to support and be spreading.

Ironic because now his deportation can be used to show the oppression and loss of freedoms people who chose not to be vaccinated can expect in the future, which no doubt will be used by the anti vaxxer nutters to prove the aussie government has gone rogue and should be changed and the convenient new elections coming up in four months time...

Hearing a few people are asking for ticket refunds now the world number one is not playing... it will have a financial impact too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:00 pm