Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+66
AMCXXL
ALAMO
Mir
Russian_Patriot_
xeno
Kiko
owais.usmani
ultimatewarrior
MiamiMachineShop
Gazputin
SeigSoloyvov
GunshipDemocracy
Truck
Rodion_Romanovic
dino00
PapaDragon
LMFS
walle83
eehnie
hoom
marat
JohninMK
KiloGolf
Isos
verkhoturye51
Hole
Kimppis
miketheterrible
Luq man
Peŕrier
franco
AlfaT8
T-47
George1
miroslav
Russian Patriot
Honesroc
Benya
Flanky
Mirlo
OminousSpudd
ult
Zivo
Cplnew83
wilhelm
Werewolf
Dima
zg18
kvs
Firebird
Big_Gazza
magnumcromagnon
Vympel
Flyingdutchman
runaway
navyfield
KomissarBojanchev
flamming_python
medo
TheArmenian
TR1
GarryB
sepheronx
milky_candy_sugar
Viktor
Admin
70 posters

Project 11711: "Ivan Gren" class

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Project 11711: "Ivan Gren" class - Page 12 Empty Re: Project 11711: "Ivan Gren" class

Post  PapaDragon Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:15 pm

Another humor, shits and giggles time folks.  lol1

Ivan Gren has started some more tests or whatever yet again. Rejoice comrades, glorious flagship of the Motherland will be ready for next test phase before 23nd century after all... Razz

https://sdelanounas.ru/blogs/101054/
    Project 11711: "Ivan Gren" class - Page 12 C291em1hc2gucnUvc2l0ZXMvZGVmYXVsdC9maWxlcy9zdHlsZXMvbmV3c19jb250ZW50XzY5MS9wdWJsaWMvZmllbGQvaW1hZ2UvbmV3cy9meW50MzAxMTE3LTkwMC5qcGc_X19pZD0xMDEwNTQmaXRvaz0tUXExYWxpdA==
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Project 11711: "Ivan Gren" class - Page 12 Empty Re: Project 11711: "Ivan Gren" class

Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:50 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Another humor, shits and giggles time folks.  lol1

Ivan Gren has started some more tests or whatever yet again. Rejoice comrades, glorious flagship of the Motherland will be ready for next test phase before 23nd century after all... Razz

https://sdelanounas.ru/blogs/101054/
    Project 11711: "Ivan Gren" class - Page 12 C291em1hc2gucnUvc2l0ZXMvZGVmYXVsdC9maWxlcy9zdHlsZXMvbmV3c19jb250ZW50XzY5MS9wdWJsaWMvZmllbGQvaW1hZ2UvbmV3cy9meW50MzAxMTE3LTkwMC5qcGc_X19pZD0xMDEwNTQmaXRvaz0tUXExYWxpdA==

More tests? what kind of dumb mofo's are conducting these tests for real. This takes incompetent to a whole new level.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:29 am

Wow... how gay.

Ooh no, they are going to test a new vessel.. do you think they are just going to repeat the old tests or have analysed previous results and want further tests.

You have already proven beyond any doubt they have no real need for the ship so it makes no fucking point to put it into normal service right?

Testing is the only logical future for the vessel.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:36 pm

GarryB wrote:Wow... how gay.

Ooh no, they are going to test a new vessel.. do you think they are just going to repeat the old tests or have analysed previous results and want further tests.

You have already proven beyond any doubt they have no real need for the ship so it makes no fucking point to put it into normal service right?

Testing is the only logical future for the vessel.

Excuses nothing but them coming from you Garry. Get off your dam fanboy horse alright but it's silly seeing you defend this mess of all things.

This isn't some Cruiser or Destroyer.

This ship has no weapons but CIWs. None of the systems in it are anything new this is stuff they have used before.

They have built landing ships before they operate them.

There is LEGIT zero reason the testing should have taken nearly this long.

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:35 am

What puzzles me is why this ship has not been put on the Syrian Express as part of its test regime.

It seems that most other new military products have had their baptism of fire there. Why not the Ivan Gren?
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:44 am

Disappointed in that attitude SS...

Of course the most powerful weapon on any ship is its guns and missiles, because it either has guns and missiles or it is a civilian vessel right?

Nothing has changed in terms of transport technology between now and the last transport vessel they put into service right?

No electronics systems etc new here and only one way to use any piece of equipment so why would they need to test it some more.

I mean if they tested it in the Baltic or the Black Sea they don't need to test it in the northern fleet or the pacific fleet because all these situations are exactly the same and are not different at all.

Just like with the British vessels that don't work well in the Med because the water is too warm for their cooling systems to work properly... or the US fleets ability to operate in congested waters without bumping in to enormous cargo ships.... they don't need testing either... or maybe drug and alcohol testing....
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:07 am

GarryB wrote:Disappointed in that attitude SS...

Of course the most powerful weapon on any ship is its guns and missiles, because it either has guns and missiles or it is a civilian vessel right?

Nothing has changed in terms of transport technology between now and the last transport vessel they put into service right?

No electronics systems etc new here and only one way to use any piece of equipment so why would they need to test it some more.

I mean if they tested it in the Baltic or the Black Sea they don't need to test it in the northern fleet or the pacific fleet because all these situations are exactly the same and are not different at all.

Just like with the British vessels that don't work well in the Med because the water is too warm for their cooling systems to work properly... or the US fleets ability to operate in congested waters without bumping in to enormous cargo ships.... they don't need testing either... or maybe drug and alcohol testing....

Again no new electronics are on this ship or any other equipment. so what the hell are you talking about "New" again this is stuff they tested before and are using SHIPS with VLS and more complex weapon systems took much less time to test.

The ship can clearly operate in cold and hot temp so yeah nice one

this again? man I didn't even, for example, bring up anything when that Russian ship hit something in the turkish straight, accidents happen, The crew of the DD made an error and they hit something that isn't any fault of the ship blame the crew. of course, the Russian navy has had more accidents but hey that's okay. This also has NOTHING to do with testing the ship mind you, so why are you bringing up completely pointless thing?

You don't seem to understand and that's fine, the problem isn't that they are testing the ship the problem is the sheer incompetence behind how long this is taking because it should not be taking this long. God forbid tho Garry you comment on Incompetence on the part of the Russians.

It's me who is disappointed by yours, I can understand defending something when there is a cause but this, this is frankly absurd and the fact you sit here and try and make excuses for it. I expect better than this from an Admin not fanboy like behavior in regards to a matter like this. so don't be surprised when I call you biased when you display it in such a manner.
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:18 am

I don't see it as incompetence.  It looks to be that minimal resources have been allocated to the project team responsible for testing & commissioning, so the work is divided into smaller scopes and conducted sequentially rather than as a single exercise.  Test a limited number of components, review the results, fix & retest if needed, then move on to the next component.  I've been involved in projects where insufficient resources were available to fully test in a single program, so we were forced to implement in blocks.

Why are insufficient resources available?  Probably due to the Gren being a very low priority.  Allocate small funds per year, keep a small team going for a prolonged period.

Not sure why people can't understand this (or won't accept it)....  scratch personal agendas ignoring inconvenient facts & opposing viewpoints?
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:23 am

Not sure why people can't understand this (or won't accept it).... scratch personal agendas ignoring inconvenient facts & opposing viewpoints?

People who have never managed a project don't realise that when you plan things are not and cannot be set in stone... before they spent money paying for two Mistral class ships the Ivan Gren was a priority because of 2008-08-08, but after paying France to supply two ships of which they built portions of the hull there was suddenly no urgent need for Ivan gren or anything like it.

The experience of getting the full plans for the Mistral and a good look at all her systems their ideas of what they want in a landing ship have likely changed... before Mistral I rather doubt there were any plans regarding the Ka-52K for instance.

Changes in plans mean deadlines shift... the backstabbing Frogs means a new solution needs to be developed but it is rather unlikely to still be the Ivan Gren as a lot has changed since that was started.

There is usually an order to things when managing a project.... some things can't start until other things are completed and delays on one thing will effect the schedule of all the other processes. Some processes can take place in parallel, but most have a specific order... and of course it also all depends on sub contractors coming in on time and on budget.

Again no new electronics are on this ship or any other equipment. so what the hell are you talking about "New" again this is stuff they tested before and are using SHIPS with VLS and more complex weapon systems took much less time to test.

So this vessel is unique amongst new build Russian vessels because it has ancient Soviet electronics and sensors and systems?

Really?

You don't seem to understand and that's fine, the problem isn't that they are testing the ship the problem is the sheer incompetence behind how long this is taking because it should not be taking this long. God forbid tho Garry you comment on Incompetence on the part of the Russians.

The US has had lots of programmes to replace the M16 as the US service rifle... is it incompetence that they are still using it in a carbine form?

There were plans for vehicle families to replace the Bradley and Abrams but still nothing in sight.

They have needed a new inflight refuelling tanker and have dithered for the last few decades regarding that... Incompetence?

The Ivan gren is not an important vessel, yet still you whine that the sky is falling because it is still be tested and not on the front line winning the war against ISIS and NATO and other terrorist organisations....

The fact alone that you think it is JUST a landing vessel, so it should not take long is amusing... do you not see the other side of the argument... it is just a landing vessel so what is the hurry?
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:50 am

GarryB wrote:The US has had lots of programmes to replace the M16 as the US service rifle...

Never happened. They did trials but never went ahead to procure/build anything.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:37 pm

Ahuh never said it uses soviet era electronics the stuff it has was been fielded on their newer vessels already the point of the statement was The Gren isn't testing any brand new systems, So what else do you wanna say I never said Garry.

Also yes the Us has had programs but they never went ahead with a lot of them, they where just field tests and trails. Anything we did decide to build we made lots of it.

Ships, however, are different from tanks and rifles, this is a completely different point. I've fielded test some guns and what not for procurement plans.

Again your making excuses.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:16 am

Exactly... all those years, ll that money spent, and nothing.

They even tested duplex rounds and flechette rounds...

Excuses that are unacceptable because the Ivan Gren is pivotal to the survival of Russia and they fucking needed it in service 15 years ago right?

Now the Russian collapse begins...

We don't even know what they are testing, but it is clearly a failure because the Russian federation simply cannot function without 20 of these in service right now.

For all we know they might have developed containerised systems for various missile systems to improve its defences in some roles, but can be removed for other roles.... A TOR system and a Grad/Tornado system for landing troops in an opposed landing, or removing them both for cargo trips to Syria or where ever...

But that is not acceptable.

Perhaps they might even be beefing up their communications systems to allow more efficient operations that they only thought of after looking at the Mistral designs inside out...

But no, this is a basic simple ship that should have been ready 15 years ago and is critical for the future of the whole world...

Like I said... disappointing fanboy reaction... the sky is falling because some logistics vessels took too long to make and get into service....
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:29 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:Again your making excuses.
    Again you are looking for reasons to shit-can everything Russian. Plausible reasons for slow progress on Gren have been given, but you stubbornly refuse to address or accept them.

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:11 am

Big_Gazza wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Again your making excuses.
    Again you are looking for reasons to shit-can everything Russian.  Plausible reasons for slow progress on Gren have been given, but you stubbornly refuse to address or accept them.  

Because they simply do not make sense and it's just guessing at best.

Shit can everything Russian? -sigh- alright really, I have given praise when praise is right and I have criticized when it was right.

Hell I've criticized my own side on this forum. But that's okay be like that.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:19 am

GarryB wrote:

Exactly... all those years, ll that money spent, and nothing.

They even tested duplex rounds and flechette rounds...

Excuses that are unacceptable because the Ivan Gren is pivotal to the survival of Russia and they fucking needed it in service 15 years ago right?

Now the Russian collapse begins...

We don't even know what they are testing, but it is clearly a failure because the Russian federation simply cannot function without 20 of these in service right now.

For all we know they might have developed containerised systems for various missile systems to improve its defences in some roles, but can be removed for other roles.... A TOR system and a Grad/Tornado system for landing troops in an opposed landing, or removing them both for cargo trips to Syria or where ever...

But that is not acceptable.

Perhaps they might even be beefing up their communications systems to allow more efficient operations that they only thought of after looking at the Mistral designs inside out...

But no, this is a basic simple ship that should have been ready 15 years ago and is critical for the future of the whole world...

Like I said... disappointing fanboy reaction... the sky is falling because some logistics vessels took too long to make and get into service....

there is a difference between testing something and putting it into active service buddy.

AGAIN. Nothing you said here matters.

Who said the dam thing is critical to the navy?. I never did Garry and I swear has an admin if you KEEP bringing up points I NEVER did. Why the are you an admin, I don't care if you bring up points I said or made but bringing up something I never said and throwing that at me.

dude come on your better than that and personally, I find that insulting.

The heck TORs come on man...thats just grasping at straws, don't go there. If they were going to do that they would have announced it.

Also simply beefing up communications systems doesn't add on months of tests.

Here are the facts Garry you have no clue, your excuses are just that excuses.

If you have any information from the Navy why the tests are taking so long and btw the other guys theory doesn't make an inkling of sense, they don't half-ass test vessels because there are contracts and they are rules in the contracts that state they cannot.

So if you have any information has to why, I am ALL ears. Until you produce that or I see and I guarantee I'll see it before you, I am labeling this has sheer incompetence.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:13 am

All this troll bitching is thick and rich. Russia got over the 1990s hole (do a search for the state of Almaz-Antey factories in 2004),
    and is actually getting its shit together. Out come NATO bleaters who want everyone to think it is 1998 and not 2017.

Bring your war of extermination already, NATO asswipes. Your trash talking, dick stroking posturing is getting old.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:01 am

there is a difference between testing something and putting it into active service buddy.

I am presuming they are testing a new purpose for this vessel.

I really don't know what you are presuming.... perhaps that they are idiots and like to test things for no good reason.

Haters going to hate.

Who said the dam thing is critical to the navy?

So if it isn't critical why are you pissing your pants over this?

. I never did Garry and I swear has an admin if you KEEP bringing up points I NEVER did.

I am trying to understand why you have this big stick up your ass about this.

Why the are you an admin, I don't care if you bring up points I said or made but bringing up something I never said and throwing that at me.

You are acting like this is the most important thing in the Russian navy and they are failing on it.

Newsflash buddy... the USN has a new Zumwalt class ship and it was supposed to be the best ship in the world, but it is actually fucking expensive junk but they are making like three of them instead of the hundreds they would have made if it was as good as they thought it would.... guess what... it is going to spend its life in testing... why are you not whining about that?

The heck TORs come on man...thats just grasping at straws, don't go there. If they were going to do that they would have announced it.

They are testing. They wont tell us what they are testing... why would they?

The point is not what they are testing... they are testing something... hell it is a big ship... maybe they are going to fill the deck with Kh-102s and send it out to sail up and down the atlantic ocean. They might test laser weapons or EM weapons with the thing or they might convert it to carry Ka-52Ks and test the new amphibious vehicles they had planned for the Mistrals.

It does not matter what they are testing, the fact is that they are testing so just get over it.

Also simply beefing up communications systems doesn't add on months of tests.

They might be making it a spy ship... all that cargo space offers plenty of area for all sorts of stuff to be carried around the world and left to be picked up later.

They might even make it an underwater unmanned vehicle mother ship...

I don't know but you certainly don't know either and yet you still whine that it is not in operational service yet... what exactly will it be doing in operational service that is so fucking important?

Here are the facts Garry you have no clue, your excuses are just that excuses.

Very true, but what is also true is that you have no clue either and your whining is just that... whining.

If you have any information from the Navy why the tests are taking so long and btw the other guys theory doesn't make an inkling of sense, they don't half-ass test vessels because there are contracts and they are rules in the contracts that state they cannot.

Generally when it says test must be made it also says tests must be funded.... not properly funded means not properly tested...

When funding stops or slows down then the focus is generally somewhere else so no one cares if it gets behind schedule.. but if they do then the only solution is reinstate funding... which almost never happens except when plan B becomes plan A again... which it almost never does... normally they go for plan c.

So if you have any information has to why, I am ALL ears. Until you produce that or I see and I guarantee I'll see it before you, I am labeling this has sheer incompetence.

Well I would say the replacement for teh M-16 rifle is more important than a medium sized landing ship for the Russian navy... so I guess it is safe for me to call the entire US military incompetent:

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/11/28/breaking-us-army-officially-cancel-icsr-program/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=2017-12-03&utm_campaign=Weekly+Newsletter

But actually back on topic... here is a picture of SS:

Project 11711: "Ivan Gren" class - Page 12 Ss10

(Get it... you are a field of corn... all ears... Smile )

According to this link:

http://mil.today/2017/22746/

Was in ship maker final tests before handing over to the customer in the middle of October, and when they ended the ship would have any problems fixed and then it would be handed over to the customer for state trials.

the direct quote is:

"The ship will start alpha tests this month. Beginning of the state trials will depend on results of these tests, probably, in November. However, it’s too soon to say when", said the Yantar’s representative

Can we now get our panties unbunched?
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:57 pm

just because it isn't critical that doesn't excuse the situation.

So it's starting "Alpha" tests that make this entire situation worse, so what have all the tests been about up until now? See if they can have their sailors stand on the ship without falling off? So now they will need more months of tests? christ.....it's worse than I thought

don't try and pull a funding excuse is the tests weren't fully funded the ship would not be out of dock that would violate protocol.

Also just because me and you don't Garry don't do saying "pissing" my pants, I BELIEVE I am not talking to a child.

You are welcome to call me something since I called you a fanboy sure but don't overdo it Garry.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:41 pm

just because it isn't critical that doesn't excuse the situation.

The cost to the Russian Navy if it never enters service is a rather large investment of time and a small investment of money... the Mistrals were the opposite but at least they got the money back and full access to the design and operations of the Mistrals.

I am not putting words into your mouth I am asking why you think this is so fucking important when it is NOT.

So it's starting "Alpha" tests that make this entire situation worse, so what have all the tests been about up until now? See if they can have their sailors stand on the ship without falling off? So now they will need more months of tests? christ.....it's worse than I thought

It says in the article they previously tested it and found problems.

The tests in October are made by the factory that made the ship to make sure the problems found by the Navy have been corrected.

The tests starting now (December) are going to be by the Navy to make sure the problems are solved and no new problems have been created.

...of do you think they should just ignore the problems and assume they are fixed and put the fucking thing straight into operational service?

don't try and pull a funding excuse is the tests weren't fully funded the ship would not be out of dock that would violate protocol.

How about what the fuck is the point of testing if you just put the fucking thing straight into service without tests to make sure it is right?

Also just because me and you don't Garry don't do saying "pissing" my pants, I BELIEVE I am not talking to a child.

You are welcome to call me something since I called you a fanboy sure but don't overdo it Garry.

Well sorry I offended you... don't know what you mean by child... I know plenty of incontinent adults who can't help it when they get excited BTW... admittedly most are women, but not all.

I assumed you being an adult and with military experience that you don't just put things in service because they have been in development for a long time.

Also when you find faults those faults need to be corrected but you don't just put it back in service again you have to retest the damn thing and of course the factory can't just assume their fix has solved the problem and they can't just assume their fix has not created other problems so they have to test before they hand it over.

And of course the customer can't just take the word of the maker.... they know what problems are acceptable and what are not so they need to retest it too to check for themselves... but apparently according to your expert military opinion that just shows incompetence.

Wonder why I get frustrated and hint that you are over reacting?

But all my excuses are meaningless of course... incompetence.... incompetence and russian hackers... that is the problem.

Doon't worry about the facts, incompetence, lack of money and hackers of the Russian persuasion.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:47 am

I have told you over and over and over and over why. You merely refuse to hear me.

The ship should have been delivered sooo long ago. However, you are creating excuses for it this.

If my own navy did something like this rest assured the word incompetence would be used also.

Thing is Garry if this was the first time that happened sure that's a fair statement and I would have understood and I did.

However, this is not the second stage of tests like you say they are to correct from the first set. No the Gren has been in tests since mid-2016.

We are already on basically a year and four months for the testing of a goddam landing ship. THAT is the problem here.

One you REFUSE to address but say "Hey it's russia it's all good no incompetence here but look at this incompetence by the Us Navy"

I have ZERO issues with you calling my own navy incompetent because at times you are right, however, I dam well expect you to look at the Russian navy the same way, I don't care if you are biased but I do not expect biased behavior from you in these matters.

Garry do you want me to explain how testing stuff to bring into active service works for us? this process is different for the rifles, tanks, aircraft, and ships. I well understand these processes more then you, since I took part in them at times. It's also because I have, the Ivan Gren mess is even sadder.

"BTW... admittedly most are women, but not all" watch the snide remarks man.

KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:21 am

I think the russian navy should post constant updates on what exactly was tested during each testing phase of each ship in testing and if said tests were a failure or not. That way we could know what the fuck is going on instead of situations like the gorshkov or gren where every 2 months there's just "testing". This could raise some eyebrows back in russia and could spawn protests among the navy that could lead to the more efficient allocation of time and eventual firing of incompetent or corrupt officials.

Prolonging product testing as a means to secure more MoD funding for lining one's pockets is one of the oldest corruption schemes out there. Similar crap happened to the Stryker, F-35, F-22, etc. programs.
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:30 am

KomissarBojanchev wrote:I think the russian navy should post constant updates on what exactly was tested during each testing phase of each ship in testing and if said tests were a failure or not. That way we could know what the fuck is going on instead of situations like the gorshkov or gren where every 2 months there's just "testing". This could raise some eyebrows back in russia and could spawn protests among the navy that could lead to the more efficient allocation of time and eventual firing of incompetent or corrupt officials.

Prolonging product testing as a means to secure more MoD funding for lining one's pockets is one of the oldest corruption schemes out there. Similar crap happened to the Stryker, F-35, F-22, etc. programs.

You're stark staring bonkers lad... tell the HATOstani zio-faggot cockroach armies what Russia is doing and how well its all going? Pffftt... no fucking way. As much as I'm a keen supporter of Russia on this small 3rd rock of ours, I'd rather be kept in the dark if it means that our filthy neoliberal warmonger ruling elite is similarly blindsided.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:38 am

The ship should have been delivered sooo long ago. However, you are creating excuses for it this.

They don't currently need it urgently.

When they first ordered it they probably had a pretty clear purpose for it.

Then 2008 happened and they ordered Mistrals from France which probably meant they adapted their other purchases and tactics towards the sort of activities the Mistrals could take part in.

When the Frenchies welched on the deal, they have started new plans... remember the would have diverted money to Kamov to build Ka-52Ks which would not be cheap, and lots of other specialist hardware and equipment.

Of course they are going to finish the Ivan Gren but it is not a priority.... there is no hurry.... more than likely what they are thinking about is what they will make instead of the Mistrals, which will consume rather more of their attention and money.

The Ivan Gren will get used, but it is not the new toy to get excited about.... you were getting a motor bike and then it turned out to be a skate board instead.... oh no the skate board needs a few more tests... the sky is falling.... Rolling Eyes

Fire everyone for not anticipating that the Frogs are censored ...

We are already on basically a year and four months for the testing of a goddam landing ship. THAT is the problem here.

Lets be clear... you can't test all year round in Russia.... there are periods where some tests cannot be done.

More importantly they had tests that might have taken the 2-3 month window available and with the results found identified some problems which means it would have to go back to the factory to get the fixes done so they can't have had the fucking thing for a month and a half... the factory tested it in October and early Nov and now the Navy are testing it again.

Like I said... if it was urgent it would have been done.

It is clearly not important... GET OVER IT!

I have ZERO issues with you calling my own navy incompetent because at times you are right, however, I dam well expect you to look at the Russian navy the same way, I don't care if you are biased but I do not expect biased behavior from you in these matters.

I want to see actual evidence of incompetence before I call it such, not some faggot on the internet whining because it takes longer than they thing is necessary for this size ship or that size ship.

The ship builders for the US navy has not gone through the hard times the Russian military MIC has gone through as they have had an increase in bitches to sell shit to, while Russian yards have pretty much had all their traditional customers flee like rats to the NATO side of things.

If you want me to bitch about how crap the Russians have handled things then expect to wait a while... just like I wont say the men fighting at Stalingrad could have fought better too. Razz

"BTW... admittedly most are women, but not all" watch the snide remarks man.

Whine like a bitch expect to be called one... and harden the fuck up, you are supposed to be hard army man you take offense at every comment.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:36 am

"not some faggot on the internet whining because it takes longer than they thing is necessary for this size ship or that size ship."

I got nothing to say to you now, if you are going to use such a slur.

IF this is how you act, when some criticize Russia you should not be an Admin.

All you have done is again made excuses but no you crossed a line using that word because I called Russia out.

What a joke Garry and frankly disgraceful on your part., I hope another admin of staff members sees this and reprimands you for it.

TheArmenian
    TheArmenian

Post  TheArmenian Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:45 pm

Stop fighting.
    You children don't have a clue on why the Navy GlavKomand wants to do more tests on the Ivan Gren.

By the way, I have information that the Yantar shipyard in Kalininigrad is getting ready to launch the second unit of the class (Peter Morgunov) soon.

Stay tuned.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:04 pm