Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

5 posters

Salamu Alaikum from an Iraqi in USA

TsarOfBaghdad
    TsarOfBaghdad

Salamu Alaikum from an Iraqi in USA Empty Salamu Alaikum from an Iraqi in USA

Post  TsarOfBaghdad Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:48 pm

I am an Iraqi who has no military training but knows a lot about the military. The reason why I want to gain a military rank in Russia is because I want to create a military bond between Iraq and Russia. Something like where both can gain something. Russia and Iraq are alike in many things beautiful women, loving the freedom, being very loyal to the nation... but in terms of military both countries are in defensive mode and share a lot of enemies together. So from all the nations around Iraq, I trust Syria and Russia the most.

I lived mainly in central Europe in my whole life, 2 years in Iraq and now 2 years in USA, I am currently studying mechanical engineering. I will later use my major for the Iraqi Army. Like repairing tanks, aircrafts...

I would appreciate if someone could help me with my question Can I gain a military rank in one year?
    archangelski
    archangelski

Salamu Alaikum from an Iraqi in USA Empty Re: Salamu Alaikum from an Iraqi in USA

Post  archangelski Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:09 pm

welcome
    GarryB
    GarryB

Salamu Alaikum from an Iraqi in USA Empty Re: Salamu Alaikum from an Iraqi in USA

Post  GarryB Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:06 am

welcome Smile

With regard to your question... I am sorry... I don't know.

I suspect your best option would be to contact the Russian military... they might suggest joining the Iraqi Army and then get training in Russia that way on a scholarship type arrangement... I don't know.
    TsarOfBaghdad
    TsarOfBaghdad

Post  TsarOfBaghdad Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:11 pm

Thank you I will try that
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:59 pm

welcome
    Benya
    Benya

Post  Benya Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:53 pm

welcome

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:02 pm