Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+27
coolieno99
nomadski
par far
jhelb
Godric
George1
Azi
Vann7
Big_Gazza
Regular
TR1
macedonian
Werewolf
As Sa'iqa
calripson
flamming_python
GarryB
ahmedfire
KomissarBojanchev
Corrosion
Einsheivel
Cyberspec
Palestinian
Russian Patriot
IronsightSniper
lulldapull
Kysusha
31 posters

Zionist conspiracies

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Zionist conspiracies - Page 3 Empty Re: Zionist conspiracies

Post  Werewolf Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:04 pm

Corrosion wrote:
    US President cant make any decision/law himself. Isnt every bill approved by US Congress in America? As far as its impact Internationally is concerned, it wont make any difference. Just look at Iraq War and WMD accusations on which it was started. Iraq war was opposed by so many countries as well, still nothing happened. There is NO international law. International Courts are just airy fairy stuff. Frankly speaking I just cant believe that Obama could not ever have thought about Birth Certificate before. Isnt He a Lawyer? I mean how many times He would have needed that Certificate. Can you get a Passport in USA without a Birth Certificate? I find all this whole Birth Cert issue too dodgy, to be honest. Didn't they stop Arnold Schwarzenegger because He was not born in US? Surely Obama would have thought about that before.

Decisions are made through the president the supreme court is just a backbone checking this decision by legitimation, but don't be fooled.How much human rights abusing laws they have made against the own constitution and you realy doubt they give even a slightiest s*** on the birth certification?
    How much right cutting laws they have made like the biggest enslaving and cutting of all human rights the Patriot Act, it is the same law Nazi Germany had with the Gestapo.
    They don't need any proof or evidence they just through you into torture camps and that was it with you.
    Such decisions are made through the president and if someone makes laws who isn't legitimated president his laws are illegal especially each law that take an impact on the foreign policy.

Corrosion wrote:9/11 explanations by US Govt. are a big joke.

The official 9/11 comision and all the facts they don't even have checked in this commision are the proof that they have to hide something.

Let alone the fact that who financed the whole operation is a "Little Practicle Significance" that is the biggest joke and another proof they are hiding something and when it comes to money who financed it will proof it was the CIA.

I guess when i would hire a murder to assassinate the president they would tell the same thing, that who financed it is "Little Practicle Significance", i am totaly sure.
    ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:20 am

Indeed... if a country gets US weapons yet can control its own policies then in many ways it is the US that is the Vassal. Israel is the best example of this... where the spoiled child controls the family...
    I've read many articles and see many videos about how israel contrlos US but i can't explain why US citizens and politicians accept that Exclamation 

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:49 am

I've read many articles and see many videos about how israel contrlos US but i can't explain why US citizens and politicians accept that
    Controls is a strong word... but the fact is that the Israelis can attack a US ship in international waters... kill men on board... only break off the attack when a nearby US carrier responds to their SOS.. and then claim they mistook it for an Egyptian ship... and yet the US does not condemn the actions of Israel.

It seems in the eyes of the US that Israel can do no wrong... dangerous!

I've read in some article about the simplifications of the Mi-28NE compared to Mi-28N domestic version, such as TOES-521 (without stabilisation) vs GOES-521 (gyrostabilized), Mi-28NE was also directly derived from the Mi-28A not from Mi-28N, simplifications in board avionic and so on. Someone know more about that?
    I would expect missile range would be missile export range (ie 6km for Ataka instead of more like 8km), Radar performance will be greatly downgraded, electronics will be simple and rather less up to date.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:09 am

GarryB wrote:
    I've read many articles and see many videos about how israel contrlos US but i can't explain why US citizens and politicians accept that
    Controls is a strong word... but the fact is that the Israelis can attack a US ship in international waters... kill men on board... only break off the attack when a nearby US carrier responds to their SOS.. and then claim they mistook it for an Egyptian ship... and yet the US does not condemn the actions of Israel.

It seems in the eyes of the US that Israel can do no wrong... dangerous!
    The US gave Israel a good dressing down when the Israelis sold military tech to China.

I think it's quite clear that the US wears the trousers in the relationship when it comes to existential threats. You won't catch Israel doing anything with Russia or China; if the US decides to object.

You also won't catch Israel attacking US allies such as Saudi Arabia. For all the bluster and talk; they are effectively in the same military alliance. Israel only attacks countries that the US either doesn't care about or are enemies of the US already; such as Lebanon or Syria.
    The Israelis bomb Hezbollah, Hamas, etc... yet I've never seen them regard Saudi or Turkish funded/supported jihadists as a threat.

Israel is an instrument of US control in the Middle East; along with the Gulf Arab states. Erdogan's Turkey is an ally too but the Turks are rather more independent, and could always vote in a government that would act against US interests.
    America grants Israel a lot of leeway because it's interests are seen as the extension of America's own interests; it's bringing Western influence and territorial control to the Middle East.
    If one views Israel as the 51st state, or as a US dependency/colony - then the nature of their relations will make a lot more sense.

Of course the US is going to forgive Israel for bombing its ship. What is it going to do - punish it's own military/territory?
    Of course the US is going to support Israel against any possible or perceived threat, or support its colonisation efforts, no matter what world opinion might be; just the same as any country will defend its own territory.
    And naturally the only limits really come into play if this territory wants to become too independent and get too close for comfort to powerful US rivals such as Russia or China. America will reign it in just the same as it would with any of its federal states.
    calripson

Zionist conspiracies - Page 3 Empty Not Great Mystery

Post  calripson Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:41 pm

It is not a question of "control" it is a question of influence, and it is not a question of state vs. state influence, it is a question of the political influence within the US of pro-Israeli factions. It is an empirical fact that roughly 50% of all political donations to the Democratic party and roughly 25% of all political contributions originate from Jewish Americans. Nothing wrong with that - it is their money to do with what they want and presumably most have some interest in Israel's welfare. Additionally, it is no great secret that many powerful and influential people in media, Hollywood, finance, happen to be Jewish. The New York Times and Washington Post as an example have both had Jewish ownership for decades. Does that influence their "spin" on stories involving Israel ? Who knows, but it surely doesn't negatively impact their coverage. Pro -Israeli factions in the U.S. are not limited to Jews of course - one of the largest promoters of Israel are evangelical Christians. The net political effect is clear and has been demonstrated multiple times in recent history: It is not a recipe for political success or political viability in the U.S. to be seen as antithetical to Israeli interests.
    As Sa'iqa

Post  As Sa'iqa Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:16 pm

If some country wants to be a real superpower, it MUST have its own sphere of influence - it's not antiquity or Middle Ages anymore, the world is globalized so if one country doesn't expand its influence, others surely will.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:24 pm

calripson wrote:It is not a question of "control" it is a question of influence, and it is not a question of state vs. state influence, it is a question of the political influence within the US of pro-Israeli factions. It is an empirical fact that roughly 50% of all political donations to the Democratic party and roughly 25% of all political contributions originate from Jewish Americans. Nothing wrong with that - it is their money to do with what they want and presumably most have some interest in Israel's welfare. Additionally, it is no great secret that many powerful and influential people in media, Hollywood, finance,  happen to be Jewish. The New York Times and Washington Post as an example have both had Jewish ownership for decades. Does that influence their "spin" on stories involving Israel ? Who knows, but it surely doesn't negatively impact their coverage. Pro -Israeli factions in the U.S. are not limited to Jews of course - one of the largest promoters of Israel are evangelical Christians. The net political effect is clear and has been demonstrated  multiple times in recent history: It is not a recipe for political success or political viability in the U.S. to be seen as antithetical to Israeli interests.
    Actually i see a very big problem with that people finance politicians that is nothing else but corruption.
    The musician plays the music of the one who pays and not his own.
    Noone will ever spend money for politics without hoping for certain results, that is why in last 40 years more and more Laws were passed that are harmfull to the average citizen but bring billions over billions to companies. I just don't understand who are the pussies who are not doing anything against this high corruption, if i had a country i would prohibit it with imprisonment and no corrupt judicial like USA has were people can be "to big to fail" and just pay some bail out to get free.

This is a big flaw for everyone where not the own countries policy is pursued but the one of an oligarch and their political goals.

And yes jews are controlling USA, not just influencing. The FED is a jews mafia organisation and they are the one who rule over USA, they print their money, they rule their money meaning they rule the country!

"give me the power of the money and it will not matter anymore who is commanding"
       -Mayer Amschel Rothschild
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:03 pm

flamming_python wrote:The US gave Israel a good dressing down when the Israelis sold military tech to China.

I think it's quite clear that the US wears the trousers in the relationship when it comes to existential threats. You won't catch Israel doing anything with Russia or China; if the US decides to object.

You also won't catch Israel attacking US allies such as Saudi Arabia. For all the bluster and talk; they are effectively in the same military alliance. Israel only attacks countries that the US either doesn't care about or are enemies of the US already; such as Lebanon or Syria.
    The Israelis bomb Hezbollah, Hamas, etc... yet I've never seen them regard Saudi or Turkish funded/supported jihadists as a threat.

Israel is an instrument of US control in the Middle East; along with the Gulf Arab states. Erdogan's Turkey is an ally too but the Turks are rather more independent, and could always vote in a government that would act against US interests.
    America grants Israel a lot of leeway because it's interests are seen as the extension of America's own interests; it's bringing Western influence and territorial control to the Middle East.
    If one views Israel as the 51st state, or as a US dependency/colony - then the nature of their relations will make a lot more sense.

Of course the US is going to forgive Israel for bombing its ship. What is it going to do - punish it's own military/territory?
    Of course the US is going to support Israel against any possible or perceived threat, or support its colonisation efforts, no matter what world opinion might be; just the same as any country will defend its own territory.
    And naturally the only limits really come into play if this territory wants to become too independent and get too close for comfort to powerful US rivals such as Russia or China. America will reign it in just the same as it would with any of its federal states.
    Interesting point of view FP.
    Very 'mainstream' if I may say so.

One flaw with that opinion is that I just don't see the state of Texas, New Mexico, or Oregon actually attacking a US military ship to advance its own state interests against the federal government. This vis-a-vis the 51th state talk...

I'm not too sure about who actually wears the pants in the said relationship either.

You have financial aid going one way only, the recent Snowden leaks have shown that Israel gets access to raw NSA material (even on US citizens), while it sends back processed stuff...

In all the wars that Israel has fought, it could always count on America's help in any way it saw fit, while it never fought alongside the Americans in neither of their wars...

US' standing in the world (and especially among its allies) suffers a great deal because of the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians done with American support, yet it keeps on blocking UNSC resolutions...

Now, just who controls whom?
    Well the jury is still out on that one...
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:39 pm

macedonian wrote:Interesting point of view FP.
    Very 'mainstream' if I may say so.
    I guess I'm just a skeptic.

It's not the first time a certain Middle-Eastern origin diaspora community (that of course just happened to be the most alien in cultural and religious terms in Europe at the time) has been implicated in schemes of evil, ultimate control, been 'exposed' as pulling all the strings or controlling the economy, etc...

And every time that's happened; it turns out that actually - other people like the Tsars, or Hitler, turned out to be far more powerful than this community after all. These guys managed to usurp all the power away from the Jews in time, and how easily! Man what a relief.

So when someone comes along and says "they're at it again"; I just have to wonder if it's not simply serving as a distraction from the corrupt clique of people (of various origins and ethnicities, but mostly white Christians) that actually do run America - it's political and industrial elite.
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:51 pm

It's pretty discoruaging when in the American political debates no one dares say anything to criticize Israel...its not our bloody 51st state.

But the whole Israeli lobby is often really overstated.
    macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:59 pm

TR1 wrote:It's pretty discoruaging when in the American political debates no one dares say anything to criticize Israel...its not our bloody 51st state.
    But the whole Israeli lobby is often really overstated.
    Care to explain?!
    This guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRnJMScd0Tg

doesn't seem to agree with you.
    And we're not talking some nutter here, he's an ex CIA operative, and currently a professor at Georgetown...
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:36 pm

I agree with him regarding post-Cold War support for Israel, and some of his assertions regarding terrorism are pretty damn spot on.

You get a whole segment of people clamming Israel borderline runs the US government...and that...is...well....

Plus, I somehow doubt you guys share Scheuerer's views on Chechnya....
    macedonian
    macedonian

Zionist conspiracies - Page 3 Empty Isreali lobby in USA

Post  macedonian Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:35 am

TR1 wrote:
    I agree with him regarding post-Cold War support for Israel, and some of his assertions regarding terrorism are pretty damn spot on.
    I agree with him too.

TR1 wrote:You get a whole segment of people clamming Israel borderline runs the US government...and that...is...well....
    That is...what?!
    Doubtful?
    Why?
    Because politicians are known to be guided by high morals, ethics and sheer patriotism, right?
    No way they could be bought...Rolling Eyes 
    The Youtube link does offer some insights as to how eloquent (and rarely bought) politicos truly are...Laughing 

TR1 wrote:Plus, I somehow doubt you guys share Scheuerer's views on Chechnya....
    Well, this might come as a shock, but I tend to believe all things supported by logic and evidence.
    No matter how hard the truth is to swallow, I never try to bend it to suit my agenda.
    I differ from the said politicians in that way.
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Zionist conspiracies - Page 3 Empty The Role of Israel/Zionism

Post  KomissarBojanchev Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:02 am

When will this piece of shit netanyahu be voted out. He's been fucking around as PM as long as I can remember.

Also isn't this a great oppurtunity to politically discredit Israel? They're openly admitting  to supporting armed groups considered terrorists even by the US. Couldn't Russia bring this matter to the UN to propose a resolution to put economic sanctions on Pissrael? Of course the western empire won't be swayed, but I hope it can rile up the third world enough so that Pissrael has a reputation of a rogue state.

Also could Russia or Syria do constant Aerial patrols over Hezbollah positions or Syrian borders as a big FUCK YOU to Yahweh's Chosen so they can't get close enough to bomb them? Hell Russian planes should fly over the Golan heights so when Iraelis start bitching they can just say that they didn't violate israeli airspace since they were flying over syria.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:30 am

Russia knows that sanctions mean very little when it comes to changing countries stance. And Russia did fly into israel territory from time to time. What needs to be done here is giving support to israeli enemies who will hit them from inside. Israel needs to be dragged into never ending conflict in middle east and drain itself both economically and socially. Anything else is just a childs game. Looks like jews need some whacking, hell guys I will admit that I am happy that hitler wiped those cunts out of Europe. Jews having a country was stupid idea.
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:27 am

It was not a stupid idea to have a jewish state, it was a stupid idea to have a jewish state founded by western capitalists.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:59 am

How it's not stupid if they are living in occupied land and thus flaring up Middle East? Arabs are savages, but it's their land and they should have a right to live how they want with no interference by this foreign entity. Jews really pissed me off with their chosen by God logic, personally only Jewish state I would be happy is in a bar of soap. All those Jewish pogroms all over the world didn't happen because of nothing. Sorry for my rant, but I think majority of Eastern Europeans think that way, especially when You have chance to speak with Jews on Internet. Those counts are not even grateful for what was done to them..
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:14 am

Hitler was scum.

The jews he had killed were no more guilty for what the zionist jews are doing now in the middle east than you or I.

He picked jews and also other political and ethnic groups to look down on... much the same way europeans look down on the rest of the world to this day...

There are plenty of jews who don't believe Israel should exist today or ever...

The problem is not any random jew, the problem is zionist jews and the fundamentalist christians who believe the jews are part of some big prophesy that will lead to them going to heaven and the rest of us heathens burning in hell for eternity.

And again... it is not the zionist jews or fundamentalist christians... it is the ones with money and power...

It seems that to be allowed to work for the UN you cannot be allowed to criticise Israel...
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:39 am

KomissarBojanchev wrote:It was not a stupid idea to have a jewish state, it was a stupid idea to have a jewish state founded by western capitalists.

There already was a Jewish state - its called Birobidzhan. We need to relocate them all there and then build a fuckoff big wall around it. Problem solved....
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:42 am

GarryB wrote:Hitler was scum.

The jews he had killed were no more guilty for what the zionist jews are doing now in the middle east than you or I.

He picked jews and also other political and ethnic groups to look down on... much the same way europeans look down on the rest of the world to this day...

There are plenty of jews who don't believe Israel should exist today or ever...

The problem is not any random jew, the problem is zionist jews and the fundamentalist christians who believe the jews are part of some big prophesy that will lead to them going to heaven and the rest of us heathens burning in hell for eternity.

And again... it is not the zionist jews or fundamentalist christians... it is the ones with money and power...

It seems that to be allowed to work for the UN you cannot be allowed to criticise Israel...

Don't forget the Talmudists. These are the vile scumbags who claim that Jews are Gods "Chosen people" and that all non-jews are just animals in human form. Put that absurd racial-supremacist BS into practise like the Talmudists do, and the only possible outcome is hatred from your neighbours and victims.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:27 am

More on the jews beating...
    Even though not all jews are the same . just like it happen with any other religion , ie. Not all Christians are the same and same with Muslins. There are many good jewish people outhere who condemn Israel. Is not less truth ,that the jews role in the world historically have been pure evil. World War 2 ,what really happened there should be revised and what happened in world war 1 too. Because jews played a major role in both of them in inciting the flames.  

It was said that hitler hated jews.. but what is not told that it was a normal feeling in all Europe among the average european worker. Why was that? Because Jews always worked together to take power , they are addicted for power and control of governments. and they used their Banks and their media they controlled to manipulate nations economy or declare economic war against any nation.

Take a look what was happening in Europe ,6 years before the war..
    who declared a boycott on germany consequences of their the government
    moving away from the western world order.

Germany declares war world on the jews world order in Sept 1, 1939..

But look what was happening after that..  in 1933 when hitler came to power.

Zionist conspiracies - Page 3 Ursula-haverbeck-hooton-plan-2000-judea-declares-war-daily-express

Jews not only used world wide mainstream media to attack germany economy.
    It also used their manipulation of world markets and currency ,to bring germany on their knees. As if that wasn't enough , they also used terrorism. yes you heard that right. and began to sabotage Germany merchant vessels. There was a major cold war against Germany in those times by the World Order ,that today still exist ,and today is targeting Russia. have a cold war against them.

SO this shows world wars never happens by accident. A major series of events needs to happens first ,and the ones who really start the war ,are the jews.. with their sanctions ,with their economic sabotage of nations ,with their manipulation of those countries currency , did any of this sounds similar to what Russia experience today from the western Globalist order?

All israeli lobbies in US backed Clinton.. they a lot of money in support of her . they also used all their mainstream media and all printed media ,hollywood ,entertainment industry the big 5 media corporations controlled by jews was used  to attack Trump. Now that he won ,they backpedaling with Trump but they were all with Clinton. who was threatening world war 3 with Russia. And trump being alone on this throne ,have no choice but to try to get some jews support now. Because they influence US politics and media too.  This does not means that hitler was saint , by any degree ,or that what he did was right. it only shows ,that Jews are not innocents at all. They are the ones that push for wars in the world. They pushing for a US war with IRAN.. and providing weapons to terrorist in Syria to attack Russia and Assad army..

It was jews bolshevick movement "People's Will" Who killed Alexander Romanov with two suicide bomber . yes you heard that right. The first suicide bombers in the world were jews. And later they killed Nicholas Family when got in Power under Lenin another jew. So world wars historically have been largely Religious driven . of Jews versus someone. either Christians or Muslins. They control the banks and the media and push hard to get politicians to support their wars. It was jews who killed Jesuschrist. So this is a pattern , jews Hate competition .this is a fact. and they will use their money to finance wars ,revolution or violence to get the power they want.  in Ukraine it is jews who are in power attacking and bombing Christians. Simply jews never get along with other religions. and neither muslins.

nazism is wrong ,but so zionism too. and islamic extremism. The believe that some are superior than others ,and that they are above other. Look at the Rascist neyanyahu , who told recently that will continue bombing Syria (aiding ISIS) because the security of Israel goes above the security of anyone else.  No   They are evil and hateful people.. fact. Globalist Zionist jews have no morals and values .and to reason with them is impossible as long they believe to be better than other races.

take a look at what events happened before Hitler started a war with Europe.
    What jews were doing.

Hitler intentions were noble originally .. he wanted to take down the zionist world order represented by Britain ,and US. and France. ,today what are those nations doing? in alliance with Israel ,terrorizing the world  Supporting ISIS and ALqaeda to hit nations after nation. And to make things even more explosive, Polish Jews created concentration camps of germans in the danzig city ,under ocupation of Poland from germany. Danzig was the Donetsk ,of Germany. German citizens there were being killed and forced into labor camps ,to provoke Hitler , is the only reason ,any nation could do that. And hitler himself on his declaration of war to poland mentioned Danzig . that it was intolerable what they were doing against Germany citizens. and he was right.

So Hitler concentration camps in Poland ,was a *revenge* ,for Polands concentration camps of germans. Jews started concentrations camps first.  nothing of this will be told anywhere in any media , you need to research by yourself.

Poles had been merrily slaughtering anything or anybody German since at least as early as April 1939, with smaller incidents stretching back to the close of WW I  -- you haven't been told that by the Mass Media, or the fact that these atrocities were one of the main causes for the German invasion of Poland

http://www.jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm

move back forward in time. Who are the biggest enemies of Russia and Putin today? the 5th column in Russia? two words ... Liberal Jews .  They want to abolish the Russian identity ,their church and totally destroy the system of morals and values of Russia. They want also to see Russia disbanded in many parts and that NATO takes control of it. So this is why the world is the way it is.. Jews use their economic fortune gained stealing and cheating to push for wars , against any power who oppose their economic global fascist order. David Rockefeller himself told ,he was responsible for creating today world order for the benefit of a few billionaires at the expense of humanity. And Rothchilds jews ,created the state of Israel. They are also behind the far left Liberal Movement and Globalization and all wars. 911 attacks ,Syria terrorist war .etc..  SO indeed Zionist jews have been a major destructive force in the world. they hate humanity ,is as simple as that. and hate christians too. Their biggest propaganda machine is Hollywood and the big 5 big media corporations in US.
    But the Jews in Europe also do the same too.  Historically jews were hated in all Europe not just Hitler. and their history of being kicked from all European countries is there, not just one time but many times. And it was not only their manipulation of media and banking industry ,what earned them the hate. but their practice of human sacrifices too ,and drink of human blood. so called
    [Blood libel]. Is not a conspiration theory.. it is a fact. There is documented evidence of this human sacrifices of children of christians by them.

Today they are more creative and use Hollywood for that , and lead Satanic cults. were human sacrifices or sexual abuse of children is the order of the date.
    This is not conspirations theories. The former FBI director TED Gunderson (who was assasinated to silence him) have done lots of interviews covering this. About the criminal world order that reigns this world ,lead by US and Britain and israel.

For the record ,im not anti jews.. only pro facts. There are many great jews ,just like any other religions but the fact is jews , a large portion of them ,when become very rich ,become  satanic ,and some of them hide it. This are people that really think ,they should control the world and humanity. and that they are above anyone else. Hitler original intentions were noble ,to bring down a very corrupt and criminal world order of jews. but he very quickly became blinded for power and made things worse than they were in the end.

Last edited by Vann7 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Azi

Post  Azi Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:08 am

To all jew haters...

Imagine if you must live in the near/middle east region, what country would you prefere? Liberal Saudia Arabia, lovely Turkey, stable Syria or wealthy Egypt??? If you could live with same standard in all countries 99% of the jew haters would prefer to live in Israel! Why??? Because it's a tolerant, modern and western society!

Jews are normal people, the only difference they have a big lobby in USA for Israel interest. I personal know a lot of Jews who are complete uninterested in Israel.

And please...
    The people really think Palestinian and other Arabs are morale higher beings??? They did nothing wrong in history? If Arabs are really interested in Palestine and something like a Muslim brotherhood would exists, they could gift every Palestinian a house of pure gold! Gulf states has so much money and political influence, but instead they prefer to teach religious intolerance and build mosque all around the world.

I know that Israel politic is very aggressive against Syria and is not ok! But remember that Syria and Israel never signed a peace treaty!!!!!! Theoretical Israel could bomb whole Damascus with being unpunished international, because both countries are since decades in war. Syria has not the role of the bright shining honorable knight, because they initiate and lost the war.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:15 am

the discussion went off-topic about isreal's role. So i created a new topic. Enjoy
    Vann7

Zionist conspiracies - Page 3 Empty To all jew haters...

Post  Vann7 Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:18 am

Azi wrote:To all jew haters...

Imagine if you must live in the near/middle east region, what country would you prefere? Liberal Saudia Arabia, lovely Turkey, stable Syria or wealthy Egypt??? If you could live with same standard in all countries 99% of the jew haters would prefer to live in Israel! Why??? Because it's a tolerant, modern and western society!

Jews are normal people, the only difference they have a big lobby in USA for Israel interest. I personal know a lot of Jews who are complete uninterested in Israel.

And please...
    The people really think Palestinian and other Arabs are morale higher beings??? They did nothing wrong in history? If Arabs are really interested in Palestine and something like a Muslim brotherhood would exists, they could gift every Palestinian a house of pure gold! Gulf states has so much money and political influence, but instead they prefer to teach religious intolerance and build mosque all around the world.

I know that Israel politic is very aggressive against Syria and is not ok! But remember that Syria and Israel never signed a peace treaty!!!!!! Theoretical Israel could bomb whole Damascus with being unpunished international, because both countries are since decades in war. Syria has not the rule of the bright shining honorable knight, because they initiate and lost the war.

is not Ok?
    Israel is supporting ISIS and ALqaeda in Syria since 2011 ,to slaugther not just 6 million of jews as you all claim happened in world war 2. but 20 millions of Syrians ,to kill them all of them by ISIS And ALqaeda. So if you find "not ok"
    what Israel is doing in Syria, the most inhuman act of terror against an entire civilization of 20 millions , this is the world genocide in modern history , then there is something really wrong with you buddy.

IF we were in a fair world. with real justice. israel will be already isolated from the world and Netanyahu bring to an international court for mass genocide.
    he deserves the same future of Nazis and nothing less. he is worse than Hitler. He helps Saudi Arabia to spread terrorism through the entire world ,that attack Europe too. So this is not just "not ok". but the highest crime ever done against any nation. Israel is literary pushing for the extermination of 20 millions of people in Syria and another 20 millions in IRAQ to steal their oil. greater Israel project in action? . is you can sleep well at nights with Israel is doing in the world, in middle east ,then there is something really wrong with you dude. he have to be arrested and taking to an international court for that.  And then Israel not happy with the Syrian war ,that he is a major force of agression there , ,he is pushing for another one in IRAN.  Not a big fan of muslins , Islam should be banned from the world. in my opinion. But what israel does is even worse. They are using terrorism as a weapon to target any nation ,that do not lick the shoes of Israel. Russia and Europe are victims of terrorism . that Israel supports. Is not "anti semitism" to tell the truth. of what is happening in the world. Zionist jews are destroying it with their promoted wars , terrorism and sabotage of other nations  economies.  It had to be a Christian , Donald Trump ,to bring some level of sanity to US politics ,and this is why Big corporate Jewish media in alliance with radical left and fake conservative zionist like McAins and Graham that attacks him. Globalist and radical jews want a world war 3. and im not sure how can anyone support that.

Last edited by Vann7 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Azi

Post  Azi Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:34 am

Vann7 wrote:
    Azi wrote:To all jew haters...

And please...

I know that Israel politic is very aggressive against Syria and is not ok! But remember that Syria and Israel never signed a peace treaty!!!!!! Theoretical Israel could bomb whole Damascus with being unpunished international, because both countries are since decades in war. Syria has not the rule of the bright shining honorable knight, because they initiate and lost the war.

is not Ok?
    Israel is supporting ISIS and ALqaeda in Syria since 2011 ,to slaugther not just 6 million of jews as you all claim happened in world war too. but 20 millions of Syrians ,to kill them all of them by ISIS And ALqaeda. So if you find "not ok"
    what Israel is doing in Syria, the most inhuman act of terror against an entire civilization of 20 millions , then there is something really wrong with you buddy.
    Netanyahu deserves the electric chair and nothing less. is worse than Hitler. He helps Saudi Arabia to spread terrorism around the world ,that attack Europe too. So this is not just "not ok". but the highest crime ever done against any nation. Israel is literary pushing for the extermination of 20 millions of people. is you can sleep well at nights with that. then there is something really bad about you dude. And then Israel not happy with the Syrian war ,he is pushing for another one in IRAN. Not a big fan of muslins , Islam should be banned from the world. in my opinion. But what israel does is even worse. They are using terrorism as a weapon to target any nation ,that do not lick the shoes of Israel.
    Russia and Europe are victims of terrorism . and Israel support terrorism.
    Yes! Israel is supporting IS and AQ, the same with USA, France, Germany etc..

But Jews in ww2 were industrial slaughtered by Nazis. IS and AQ are not Jews or Christians, they are radical Muslims from all around the world. So Muslims kills Muslims! If I sell you a weapon makes me not a murder, if you kill someone!

Israel showed after Palmyra Bombing that they are supporting IS very open. It's dirty politic, because Israel tries to overthrow Assad to occupy Golan forever. They know that IS is not a threat for Israel now and in the next 30 years. It's very very dirty politic. But dirty politic of a administration makes not the whole population evil!!! This is something people like you will never understand! And Bibi (Netanyahu) is not so safe in saddle like you think, Israel is a democracy and has a lot of inner problems (economy), he needs a enemy to distract from real problems, but Israelis are not stupid. On other side it's good that Bibi and Putin have something like "friendship", so maybe some aggressive actions from Israel side are done by some hardcore IAF generals, who knows!?

So @all let's calm down! Israel missed the right moment to overthrow Assad, all actions are symbolic and only to distract from inner problems. Syria and with it Russia has won the civil war. It will take months or years before guns will be quiet, but the decision is with Aleppo over!

By the way...
    20 millions dead Iraqis and 20 millions dead Syrians, or pushing for that number??? What shit you are smoking? Check out the factbooks or wiki for exact data of population, background of wars and history!!

Syria by the way was born by western countries and not by Arabs themselves!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:01 am