Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+95
nomadski
ALAMO
flamming_python
Dr.Snufflebug
kvs
higurashihougi
GarryB
mnztr
JohninMK
lyle6
sepheronx
Walther von Oldenburg
Begome
Firebird
lancelot
thegopnik
Rodion_Romanovic
Broski
Scorpius
caveat emptor
Krepost
Arrow
limb
ATLASCUB
Azi
sundoesntrise
TMA1
Mindstorm
Sujoy
nero
Yugo90
Backman
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
elconquistador
Hole
miketheterrible
ultimatewarrior
Isos
arpakola
Grazneyar
Werewolf
Odin of Ossetia
par far
AlfaT8
d_taddei2
medo
KiloGolf
NationalRus
Rodinazombie
Zivo
Kadmos45
Armenian
SturmGuard
mack8
Neutrality
OminousSpudd
Dima
franco
Godric
marat
Akula971
Vann7
ExBeobachter1987
Svyatoslavich
zorobabel
VladimirSahin
PapaDragon
TheGeorgian
KoTeMoRe
calm
Khepesh
Project Canada
max steel
HUNTER VZLA
Heartbeer
Kyo
T055
George1
Morpheus Eberhardt
Hannibal Barca
POKL
magnumcromagnon
TR1
Regular
zg18
etaepsilonk
AttilaA
Cyberspec
TheArmenian
Admin
Ogannisyan8887
Viktor
Turk1
DoubleEagle
Russian Patriot
99 posters

Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict]

Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict] - Page 15 Empty Re: Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict]

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:41 am

marat wrote:AttilA i have asked this question to you on other forum and you have ignored it so i will repeat it here.
    Coud you please share with us info about changes of front line in recent days.

His subconscious is telling him that the Azeri losses have been about 100 times that of the Armenians, and that Azerbajdzhan swiftly lost all of its initial "gains", but his maximally delusional "conscious" "mind" is trying to believe that Azerbajdzhan even won the war in 1994.

This explains his presence on this forum as a fully engages user rather than someone who would be here only due to the requirements of his job as a propaganda officer.

marat wrote:Also yoy forgott to answer what is your oppinion regarding beheading of Armenian solider, is that cheap propaganda also?

He is all for the beheadings, because the beheadings are one of the very very few ways that the terrorists can "score". On the battlefield and elsewhere they are patently useless.

Last edited by Morpheus Eberhardt on Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict] - Page 15 Empty Re: Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict]

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:47 am

OminousSpudd wrote:
    Militarov wrote:Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict] - Page 15 Kim10

Okay....

Wut. The hell would she know about anything.

OminousSpudd,

How do you know that she is not an expert on Mi-24P, Shturm-V, and S-8Kor?
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:54 am

Morpheus Eberhardt wrote:
    OminousSpudd wrote:
    Militarov wrote:Azerbaijan vs Armenia [Nagorno-Karabakh conflict] - Page 15 Kim10

Okay....

Wut. The hell would she know about anything.

OminousSpudd,

How do you know that she is not an expert on Mi-24P, Shturm-V, and S-8Kor?
    If it's long and hard she definitely is qualified. Sorry for the mysoginistic post.
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:25 am

why do we talk about some bimbo here
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:19 am

The Armenian,

What is the latest news?
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:42 am

NationalRus wrote:why do we talk about some bimbo here
    Pressure relief.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:31 pm

Walther,

It is against the forum rules to openly post images of the dead. Please edit your post.

Thank you Morpheus... please respect the dead of both sides everyone.

A bit of self control and respect for other members is expected ... especially in such a sensitive thread as this one.

This thread is going to be super hard to manage, if the flare up isn't going down any time soon. Notably because both sides in this forum are Mega Patriotic. Like Even Albanian Super Patriot doesn't qualify.

Anyway, I hope it stops, because both of you k*nts (you know who you are) are valuable posters and I hate seeing good people getting into these things.

The solution for this conflict is not gun fire, but mutual respect and talking.

Dredging up history and trying to settle old scores leads to a blood bath and new scores to settle in a pointless circle of misery.

I expect the highest standards of respect and no baiting... OR ELSE.

This is one of the moments that we can see why you should never sell weapons to enemies of your important ally, US never does this and so should Russia (especially because those enemies of your friends are usually your enemies as well)

Sorry, but that is simply not true... the US managed to support the taleban that supported AlQuada that attacked them 11/9, they supply Saudi Arabia and Israel and are supplying India and Pakistan.

They even supplied Iran at one point...

He can quote me all he wants, he can reply to me all he wants, he can troll me all he wants. I will not engage him directly. This is a forum, not a battlefield.
    I am just posting the news, photos and videos. And I have every right to add my own comments (just like everybody else does).

Flamebaiting and trolling will not be accepted in this thread... the risk of spiralling out of control is just too high. Everyone needs to be on their best behaviour... if you think you don't have the willpower to just ignore then do not post on this thread.. don't even look at it.

this forum would be a much better place if everyone was as mature and sensible as TheArmenian.

You gone soft buddy...or maybe I gone numb...

Why don't you post some images of dead bodies and show us how hard you are Twisted Evil

the first ban will be three days... Twisted Evil

Some members look at our forum from work computers and others simply don't want to view pictures of dead bodies... some have seen enough in real life and choose not to see more. Either way you will respect their wishes...

Russia has already put in to service tracked ECM vehicles capable of causing MLRS munitions to explode in the air hitting false targets.

Such systems set off proximity fuses hundreds of metres up in the air instead of 5-10 m above the ground to turn effective artillery into fireworks display... not sure how effective it would be against TOS.

His subconscious is telling him that the Azeri losses have been about 100 times that of the Armenians, and that Azerbajdzhan swiftly lost all of its initial "gains", but his maximally delusional "conscious" "mind" is trying to believe that Azerbajdzhan even won the war in 1994.

This explains his presence on this forum as a fully engages user rather than someone who would be here only due to the requirements of his job as a propaganda officer.

Morpheus... you are basically flame baiting our Azeri member... I am looking hard at the posting on this thread and the only bad behaviour I have seen so far is a little baiting by AtilaA... TheArmenian has made it clear he does not want to discuss the situation with you... leave it at that or I will have to take action... and a lot of Azerbaijan bashing.

I would like everyone to reread their posts here and consider the facts... no one here has invaded anyone... all sides lie during conflicts... these are people we are talking about... with families and friends and lots of reasons to live and few reasons to want to die.

Posts like Marat asking opinions about certain acts are acceptable, but then the member being asked has no compulsion or compunction to answer any questions they do not wish to answer.

Stick to the topic... treat all other members with respect... no flame bait or trolling.

Behaviour has been pretty good considering so far... this topic is not about points or right or wrong or judgement.

You have been warned.

I will be watching this thread very carefully...

GarryB
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:39 pm

I wonder how Moskva will handle this stuffs. A leveled up conflict in the region is NOT good for Russia and it was surely ignited by someone in somewhere over the western sea.

By the way why the old USSR didn't make a seperated Soviet Nargono Republic.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:47 pm

higurashihougi wrote:I wonder how Moskva will handle this stuffs. A leveled up conflict in the region is NOT good for Russia and it was surely ignited by someone in somewhere over the western sea.

Well, according to media, Lavrov I suppose gave a stern talking cause there is a ceasefire and more talking.
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:55 pm

higurashihougi wrote:I wonder how Moskva will handle this stuffs. A leveled up conflict in the region is NOT good for Russia and it was surely ignited by someone in somewhere over the western sea.

I dont think we need to look 'over the sea' or at current enemy number one turkey.

Lets face it, the soviet union made huge cockups when they were drawing pretty lines on the map irrespective of who lived where, thats fine when it was one giant superstate, but when it all falls apart and you now get people living in a foreign country the problems start. This should have been handled peacefully and borders redrawn after the end of the USSR in a peaceful manner but in that time russia was too weak and the US was too busy gloating and dancing on the grave of the USSR to care.

Again, i dont see the hand of the us or turkey in this, the azeris saw that the big players are busy elsewhere and thought they have a chance to grab a few inches of clay, if the americans were involved i think we would have seen a much larger attack to try and cause a bigger crisis. What we have now seems to be calming down due to russian influence, so even if those 'distant troublemakers' were involved their efforts were seemingly futile.

TheGeorgian
    TheGeorgian

Post  TheGeorgian Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:45 pm

"Already posted, there is nothing to indicate that these are indeed Azerbaijani soldiers."

Armenians have to pile up all the bodies and also do DNA tests before facts qualify as evidence to you Attila ... ??

Last edited by TheGeorgian on Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kadmos45
    Kadmos45

Post  Kadmos45 Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:02 pm

GarryB wrote:

Sorry, but that is simply not true... the US managed to support the taleban that supported AlQuada that attacked them 11/9, they supply Saudi Arabia and Israel and are supplying India and Pakistan.

They even supplied Iran at one point...

Not so fast please.

US supported other islamic mujaheedens who later formed Northern Alliance,  Taleban was later  Paki creation and enemy of NI. And even if they did ( for the sake of argument) what super important ally could be hurted by this ?

Israel and Saudis are in one bed since decades , and US ceased supplying Iran since it started to be "enemy to Israel" after Khomeini revolution. Also Pakistan is unreliable frenemy to US, not important ally.

The only thing that could be comparable to Russia selling powerful arms to Azerbaijan, would be when US started selling to North Korea just to "equal" power balance on the Korean Peninsula, or rockets to Hezbollah .

Azeris buyed weapons from Russia ( and others as well)  solely for the purpose of hurting Armenia, so genius detective mind of Sherlock Holmes was not needed to solve the puzzle why they buy that much so fast ...
    But it looks that Russia still didn't care. And Armenians payed by blood cause of this.

Not to mention some sort of gigantic intelligence gathering fuckup.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:36 pm

You slow it down yourself. US sells weapons to both India and Pakistan now, for the purpose to kill each other. US sells weapons in Iran Iraq war to both sides.

Azerbaijan purchased these with their own money. Armenia got a lot on loans too. Russia also has a base in Armenia.

What is funny, is that it is OK whenever US can sell to both sides, but it isn't OK for Russia to sell to one side, and give loans to other side to acquire weapons. Hell, Iraq gets weapons from US, and so do the terrorists terrorizing Iraq. But it is all OK.

Russia though should re-arm Armenia further now.
    Armenian
    Armenian

Post  Armenian Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:41 pm

I don't really think our relations can stay as strong as before if Russia continues to sell weapons to Azerbaijan. Armenia itself always remained a trusted ally for Russia. We even stayed togheter about Ukraine crisis and voted in favor of Russia at UN Crimean Resolution .

Selling adversary weapons to Armenia's biggest enemy is a clear betrayal in my opinion. I can't find another word to describe my feelings.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:48 pm

Armenian wrote:I don't really think our relations can stay as strong as before if Russia continues to sell weapons to Azerbaijan. Armenia itself always remained a trusted ally for Russia. We even stayed togheter about Ukraine crisis and voted in favor of Russia at UN Crimean Resolution .

Selling adversary weapons to Armenia's biggest enemy is a clear betrayal in my opinion. I can't find another word to describe my feelings.

Going to turn to US who I allied to your other major enemy? Or EU who funds Azerbaijan? As nationalrus said, Armenia wasn't that great of a ally. Over Ukraine? I can see the support.....

At least Russia supports Armenia through physical protection and loans. You guys could always show your displeasure about weapon sales to Azerbaijan. But during the sales, there was a lack of a peep.

Maybe after this, Russia may be smart enough to freeze sales to Azerbaijan.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:00 pm

If you guys are really mad at Russia, why not protest? Send a clear message to them about displeasure of arms sales.

I imagine if they cut it though, Russia would lose influence over Azerbaijan, and there may not be a ceasefire next time.

Just realized that if Armenia abstained or voted against Crimea unification, then it would affect validity of Karabakh. So Armenia doesn't want that issue either.

But sure seems Russian media is on your guys side.

Last edited by sepheronx on Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kadmos45
    Kadmos45

Post  Kadmos45 Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:12 pm

sepheronx wrote:You slow it down yourself. US sells weapons to both India and Pakistan now, for the purpose to kill each other.

Yeah, so ? It's clear that they both are tools for US, and not allies like Israel for example.

sepheronx wrote:
    US sells weapons in Iran Iraq war to both sides.

Last time US tried covertly selling weapons to Iran it ended with gigantic scandal , Iran-Contra ended prematurely coupla careers back in the days.

Russia did openly sold those arms to azeris, so i don't think anybody career is endangered.

All in all Russia has to choose between Azerbaijani money or Armenia future in their sphere of influence.
    I don't wanna see another anti-russian country in caucasus, but if Russia doesn't care about that so be it.

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:17 pm

Problem is, Armenia doesn't have much of an option. And Russia is also putting its neck on the line over this with troops stationed in Armenia. Well, I doubt Russia will give much to Azerbaijan in the future, especially now with this ordeal and low oil prices. Time will tell. Armenia, if they side with US, is damaging themselves since US is a Turkish Ally.

http://russia-insider.com/en/karabakh-roundup-suicide-drones-ceasefire-holding-4-billion-russian-arms-azerbaijan/ri13769

This article put it best.
    Armenian
    Armenian

Post  Armenian Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:28 pm

sepheronx wrote:If you guys are really mad at Russia, why not protest? Send a clear message to them about displeasure of arms sales.

I imagine if they cut it though, Russia would lose influence over Azerbaijan, and there may not be a ceasefire next time.

It's not like we didn't before.

Check Sarkisyan's statement from today,
    http://www.panarmenian.net/eng/news/209719/

There is an huge western effort in Armenia to change it's direction towards EU. They have many media outlets here, some Armenian looking western financed organisations etc.

But unlike Georgia and Ukraine people in Armenia doesn't have dreams about being in EU or joining to NATO. People always been Pro-Russia here and that's why this situation did/does a huge damage to the Russian image which we had before.

Anyway of course every country has it's own interest. If Russia thinks their position is in their interest then let it be so.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:38 pm

Armenians should look at Russia pragmatically. If You don't like Russians selling weapons to Azeris then expel Russian forces out of Armenia and see where it will take You pirat On a serious note, understand Russia, conflict between You guys is somewhat profitable and if it wasn't for Russians - Turkish would monopolise Azeri contracts.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:13 pm

I guess certain groups don't want the others sides facts and points of view to be heard or seen, I wonder why:

Turkish hackers attack Armenian government websites

A cyber-attack by a Turkish hacker group has interrupted operations of a number of Armenian government websites, including defense, energy and agriculture ministries, as well as other state agencies, causing prolonged inoperability.
    Hacker group ‘Aslan Neferler Tim’ (closely translated as Lion Privates Team) claimed responsibility for the attack on its social media accounts.

The websites were targeted amid the short-term renewal of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, which has for two decades overshadowed relations between Armenia and Azerbaijan.

The hacker group claimed that its cyber-attacks will increase, the Daily Sabah reported.

The same group had earlier claimed responsibility for staging cyber-attacks against websites of the Armenian Central Bank and the main webpage of renowned hacker movement Anonymous.

Websites of Belgian government agencies and the personal page of the right-wing Dutch politician Geert Wilders have also allegedly been targets of the same Turkish hacker group.

The news about the exploits of the Turkish malefactor follows a cyber scandal that emerged Monday, when a database reportedly containing the personal information of nearly 50 million Turkish citizens, including that of the country’s president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, was posted online by a hacking group.

The leak is suspected to be politically motivated.

Hacktivists, including those from the Anonymous group, have attacked Turkey more than once. In the most recent incident, the group dumped online a 17.8 GB file containing information retrieved from a database of Turkey’s General Directorate of Security (EGM), which came in response to what the hacktivists called “various abuses” of the Turkish government in recent months.

In late December 2015, Turkey suffered from a wave of cyber-attacks on financial and government websites which intensified over Christmas, reportedly resulting in the temporary disruption of credit card transactions.

https://www.rt.com/news/338682-turkish-hackers-armenian-websites/

Good ole' Turdkey, leave it up to them to censor and bury the damning facts and points of view of their opponents, in long running series/tradition of censorship in Turdkey's sphere of influence. Interesting if the Turks are always right on geo-politics (like they always claim), then why do they go to great lengths to bury and censor their opponents points of view instead of countering point-for-point like normal people?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:34 pm

GarryB wrote:....................................
    You gone soft buddy...or maybe I gone numb...

Why don't you post some images of dead bodies and show us how hard you are  Twisted Evil

the first ban will be three days... Twisted Evil

Some members look at our forum from work computers and others simply don't want to view pictures of dead bodies... some have seen enough in real life and choose not to see more. Either way you will respect their wishes....................................

[/color]

That was supposed to be a joke, following line about Disney was dead giveaway... Neutral

Must use more emojis. angel lol1 cry Cool

But challenge accepted, to prove my toughness I shall now post some truly disturbing stuff, you have all been warned!!! lol1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwYddg3KP1I
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:49 pm

Armenian wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:If you guys are really mad at Russia, why not protest? Send a clear message to them about displeasure of arms sales.

It's not like we didn't before.

Check Sarkisyan's statement from today,
    http://www.panarmenian.net/eng/news/209719/

There is an huge western effort in Armenia to change it's direction towards EU. They have many media outlets here, some Armenian looking western financed organisations etc.

But unlike Georgia and Ukraine people in Armenia doesn't have dreams about being in EU or joining to NATO. People always been Pro-Russia here and that's why this situation did/does a huge damage to the Russian image which we had before.

Anyway of course every country has it's own interest. If Russia thinks their position is in their interest then let it be so.

Here is the problem though. Russia either donates, or gives good prices on weapons at really long, really low interest rates to Armenia. Azerbaijan gets none of that. I usually Armenia end up with weapons to counter Azerbaijan (Iskander, S-300). You guys have a problem with Azerbaijan, not Russia. As well, Russia shares borders with Azerbaijan so it isn't a clear cut case here either. But with what Russia has given (they haven't recognized Karabakh as far as I am aware), some of you Armenians sure sound ungrateful. I mean, let's face facts here: Karabakh isn't on Russian agenda, but they still gone out to make sure both agree to stop the fighting and return back. Armenia will not outright get attacked. Karabakh on the other hand might (an has/is). playing the US tactic of "either with us or against us" may not work well for you in the end.  

Russia also needs to keep Azerbaijan in their and Iran field as well or Turkey will reign supreme there. That will work even less in Armenia's favor if they fully fall to Turkeys command. As well, your president should bitch about how Germany also sold weapons to Azerbaijan. Oh well, much easier to blame Russia. Always is. Maybe it is better to feed Armenia to the dogs then? Cause EU helps Azerbaijan, NATO helps Azerbaijan. Russia helps Armenia but sells stuff to Azerbaijan. The only country that helps Armenia seems to be public enemy number 1 for Armenians. I know if Russia told Armenia they can go wherever they want, and EU and NATO turned a blind eye to Azerbaijan and Turkey taking turns on Armenia, it would also be Russia's fault.....
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:26 pm

sepheronx wrote:Russia also needs to keep Azerbaijan in their and Iran field as well or Turkey will reign supreme there.

As the old, cyrillic-writing/soviet-educated generations die off in Azerbaijan (i.e. the next decade or two), that country will strongly lean to:

a Turkey (language/ethnicity)
    b Iran (religion/ethicity)
    c USA (influence on international level)
    d EU (gas exports, weapons)
    e Israel (weapons)
    f Ukraine (weapons)
    z Russia (nothing)

It's physics. Russia has nothing to hope for in Azerbaijan and nothing to win by selling out the Armenian public for a few billion dollars. Russia better focus on Georgia and establish an axis to Armenia. Making an ally is easy and circumstantial, keeping them is an art, one that Russia has very few examples to show post-USSR.
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:54 pm

yeah like said the azeris are not friends or allys, the only thing they are, are potential enemies.
    but a second hand "friend and ally" who has also no real loyalty to us is also not worth a major war.. everything screams to "captain russia" again, come to the rescue captain russia...  Rolling Eyes

like after their war:

Azeris: becouse of the fucking russian swines we coulden't win who "supported armenia" fuck russia!!
    Armenians: the russians left the azeris all the weapons after the soviet union and russian mercenaries were on the azeri side! fuck russia!

what can you do, what can you do...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:14 pm