Post  Svyatoslavich on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:52 am

Oh my, RT is so "polophobic"!!!!!!!!!
    https://www.rt.com/news/371499-polish-driver-attack-award/
    Please stop whining, Odin.
    Regular

Re: National Media / News Agencies of Russia

Post  Regular on Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:21 am

Svyatoslavich wrote:
    Regular wrote:Standards of journalism are really low when it comes to RT.
    Not worse than CNN, WaPo, NYT, Fox News, BBC, Deutsche Welle. Russia wanted to have its own mass medium with global range to showcase its point and got one; in many cases their news are superficial or even wrong, but just like any MSM in the world.
    CNN, FOX and WaPo are probably worst. BBC would be one of the few western media outlets I would go as their agenda is more subtle.
    Media is dead these days. If You want to stay informed, You have to multisource it and use Your own head.
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:32 am

Regular wrote:
    Svyatoslavich wrote:
    Regular wrote:Standards of journalism are really low when it comes to RT.
    Not worse than CNN, WaPo, NYT, Fox News, BBC, Deutsche Welle. Russia wanted to have its own mass medium with global range to showcase its point and got one; in many cases their news are superficial or even wrong, but just like any MSM in the world.
    CNN, FOX and WaPo are probably worst. BBC would be one of the few western media outlets I would go as their agenda is more subtle.
    Media is dead these days. If You want to stay informed, You have to multisource it and use Your own head.

But the BBC protected the pedophile Jimmy "been rustled" Savile for decades!
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:14 am

BBC would be one of the few western media outlets I would go as their agenda is more subtle.

I used to think that myself, but after seeing news agencies that are not western I no longer agree.

The British have their own agenda too and are not afraid of twisting what they report to project a view.

A good example was the polonium poisoning case they didn't even consider smuggling might have been the cause, they just blamed Putin.

I have seen enough of Putin to know if he wanted to kill someone they would be dead rather quicker than that and not given an opportunity to squeal to the western media for the days they took to die.

The really funny thing is that the west knocks off people with dangerous knowledge all the time with impunity and nothing is even mentioned by the free media...

Putin is many things, but stupid is not one... why would he choose such a slow method of killing an enemy that leaves evidence that is so easy to detect... even if the body was cremated the evidence of polonium would still be there...

The extreme rarity and cost of the material is also more american than russian... which is why I suspect smuggling is a more likely explaination... the dickhead exposed himself to the merchandise and opportunisticaly tried to pin it on his enemy... a shot from his death bed.

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:19 pm

kvs wrote:
    Odin of Ossetia wrote:

About the attempted setting on fire of a homeless man in Berlin, Germany.

https://www.rt.com/news/371938-germany-underground-suspects-arrested/

It turns out the victim was Polish (this has been already reported on the news in Poland), but RT fails to mention it.

Amazing, imagine if he was a Russian.

I know RT for its very misleading coverage of news from Poland (especially by this guy with a Polish-sounding surname, Yaroshevsky?), but if this is not some ill will towards the Poles by the RT, then what is it?

Lousy journalism?

OK, sunshine, list which other global news agency reported the man's nationality.   I have not seen it brought up and I don't
    watch or even follow RT.  

By bringing up the victim's nationality you Polak nutjobs would be screaming that RT was trying to make Polaks look like
    unemployed bums.    Damned if you do and damned if you don't with you hypocrites.    Take your hate and shove it.

censored

By writing what you did, it is you who is full of hate.

Last edited by GarryB on Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : disrespecting fellow member.)
    George1

Post  George1 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:40 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:52 pm