Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Share
    avatar
    kvs

    Posts : 3756
    Points : 3855
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  kvs on Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:48 am

    Austin wrote:Australia Joins UK, US in Accusing Russia of 'NotPetya' Cyberattack

    https://sputniknews.com/asia/201802161061715257-australia-russia-notpetya-cyberattack-blame/

    What purpose did this attack serve other than to give NATO propagandists material to smear Russia.

    This NATO drivel reminds me of the book 1984. Gotta keep the proles all worked up with hate at the enemy
    leader in routine 2 minutes' hate events. Of course in 1984 these events were much more interactive, but
    these periodic stories about Russia "hacking and attacking in cyberspace" serve exactly the same purpose.
    The proles are way to ignorant to evaluate the merit of these lies and swallow them up as truth.

    ATLASCUB

    Posts : 400
    Points : 404
    Join date : 2017-02-13

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  ATLASCUB on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:46 pm

    https://www.rt.com/sport/419338-krushelnitsky-curling-meldonium-pyeongchang-russian/

    Russian Olympic medalist Alexander Krushelnitsky has vehemently denied doping following his positive test for meldonium, declaring only someone with no common sense would use the substance in the lead-up to the Games.

    Krushelnitsky won mixed doubles curling bronze in PyeongChang with wife Anastasia Bryzgalova. On Monday, the 25-year-old surrendered his Games accreditation and left the Olympic village pending a Court of Arbitration for Sport hearing. He has since issued a statement on the matter.

    Another successful OP by the CIA.
    avatar
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 2684
    Points : 2666
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  miketheterrible on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:49 pm

    If the CIA likes to waste money on the whole doping thing in the Olympics, goes to show how printed Monopoly money can be easily wasted.

    ATLASCUB

    Posts : 400
    Points : 404
    Join date : 2017-02-13

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  ATLASCUB on Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:59 pm

    miketheterrible wrote:If the CIA likes to waste money on the whole doping thing in the Olympics, goes to show how printed Monopoly money can be easily wasted.

    Half a drop in a bucket...you know it.
    avatar
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 2684
    Points : 2666
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  miketheterrible on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:35 pm

    ATLASCUB wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:If the CIA likes to waste money on the whole doping thing in the Olympics, goes to show how printed Monopoly money can be easily wasted.

    Half a drop in a bucket...you know it.  

    Maybe. Maybe not. We see how much they "lose" in unknown transactions in MoD.

    But it's all Monopoly money anyway.

    Vann7

    Posts : 3876
    Points : 3980
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  Vann7 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:51 am

    i have been saying for many years.. that SNOWDEN is a BIG FRAUD...
    and i knew that ,for the mysterious ways he ended in Russia... because
    Americans blocked Snowden from traveling in any US and European airliner when it was in Russia..  Wink

    But if that wasn't convincing enough , the fact that the European Union was unanymously giving
    medals to Snowden for "revealing the truth" and doing conferences world wide and western media
    covering him ,while "condemning him" ,it was more than Obvious of the Game...

    Snowden is a counter Intelligence troll... his job was to appear to be "Anti US corruption"  , and then
    use him ,to attack Russia from the inside.


    Snowden:
    The ballot stuffing seen today in Moscow and elsewhere in the Russian election is an effort to steal the influence of 140+ million people. Demand justice; demand laws and courts that matter. Take your future back.  

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UFIQamKbjg …


    Take a look at the major disinformation attack of Snowden..
    after the election of Russia.. encouraging people to protest..
    nation wide , because there was camera evidence of the "Government
    try to steal the elections to 140 millions"..  So it was a bad idea to allow that clown
    in Russia. Because dumb people will believe whatever story he makes up..
    as long he claims he hacked it or got intelligence from "insiders "
    SNowden plays the same role of Julian Assange , the difference is ,
    SNowden is BULLSHIT and disinformation ,combined with low level facts..
    and Wikileaks since escaped to Ecuado Embassy ,have been exposing real facts and scandalous ones...
    of Obama and CLinton.

    So Russia needs to be careful with "leakers" ,the fake leaders ,real goal is to brainwash
    society into thinking they are genuine leakers and to counter Russian government media.


    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/german-city-gives-nsa-whistleblower-8913033

    avatar
    Cyberspec

    Posts : 2344
    Points : 2501
    Join date : 2011-08-08
    Location : Terra Australis

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  Cyberspec on Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:33 am

    Don't think Snowden is a plant...probably just an idealist who by circumstance ended up in Russia

    Speaking of Snowden....we might have a German one in the making.

    'German Snowden': Former Bundeswehr Officer Asks for Political Asylum in Russia

    For Markus Bergfeld, whose children were allegedly taken away from the family and poisoned with psychotropic drugs, Russia is the last resort, the ex-German officer told the Russian newspaper Daily Storm.

    German citizen Markus Bergfeld and his wife Sonja have applied for asylum in Russia. The Russian Embassy in Latvia confirmed the receipt of the application.

    https://sputniknews.com/europe/201803181062655815-german-snowden-political-asylum-in-russia/



    http://in24.org/world/31068?utm_source=politobzor.net



    avatar
    Kimppis

    Posts : 506
    Points : 506
    Join date : 2014-12-23

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  Kimppis on Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:16 pm

    Vann, I think he's actally comparatively objective if anything. I mean, he ended up in Russia for a reason, so he has certainly criticized Western governments as well. Even that statement sounds quite general and idealistic, not particularly Russophobic or anything like that. With those kind of tweets he also counters Western propaganda quite well: shows that he can speak freely, while living in Russia. I'm not going to read the comments, but I'd guess many trolls think that Putin is going to kill him?
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 18409
    Points : 18967
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  GarryB on Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:39 am

    The evidence of ballot stuffing is plain to see on video... there is however no evidence that anyone but those perpetrating the crime are actually involved, and their actions were pointless as the event was spotted and those ballots weren't counted.

    This short of shit should be condemned.... whether in Russia or in the US or anywhere else.

    If they were doing it for Putin I am sure he would have told them thanks but no thanks... if he can't win fair and square it is not worth winning... something western candidates would not understand...

    Austin

    Posts : 6837
    Points : 7226
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  Austin on Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:28 pm

    Sad that UK could convince France and Germany , I think OPCW would also agree eventually

    Merkel, Macron convinced by London’s ‘evidence’ implicating Russia in Skripal case

    https://www.rt.com/news/422147-merkel-blames-russia-skripal/
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 18409
    Points : 18967
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  GarryB on Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:41 pm

    Sad that UK could convince France and Germany , I think OPCW would also agree eventually

    The OPCW should not be political so without any hard evidence (if they actually had any we would be seeing it and the UK would not be demanding Russia prove it was innocent) there is no way they could put anything forward against Russia.

    Amusing that the democratic west thinks the burden of proof can be changed like that...

    Back to the ballot stuffing incidents it would be interesting if they unseal those ballot boxes and check the contents... because everybody in the west who saw that probably thought it was pro putin staff stuffing extra votes for Putin and his party into the ballot boxes but would they really be that stupid?

    I would suggest it would be a minor candidate supporter that stuffed the boxes in an attempt to get them above the 2% threshold...

    Either way those votes were not counted and putin was still the clear winner by an enormous margin... the salty tears in the west are amusing...
    avatar
    kvs

    Posts : 3756
    Points : 3855
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  kvs on Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:23 pm

    I should point out that the USSR never deployed any NovichokS agent and hence it had no stocks and neither did Russia. The
    role of the OPCW in this is obscure and pointless. Does the OPCW get involved in every poisoning crime on the planet? No.

    Clearly the UK blather about military grade is utter drivel. There were no military stocks of this agent in Russia or the ex-USSR.
    Maybe there are military stocks in the UK?
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 18409
    Points : 18967
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  GarryB on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:00 pm

    The OPCW should consist of experts who actually know the facts... like this chemical is Soviet developed... not Russian... I am sure several Scottish members here would object to being called English... which would be the same thing.

    Most of the people who developed it fled to the west in the 1990s anyway.

    This should be a good test anyway... are the OPCW an organisation that can be trusted to be impartial, or are they western stooges that rubber stamp what they are told to rubber stamp.
    avatar
    kvs

    Posts : 3756
    Points : 3855
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  kvs on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:06 am

    GarryB wrote:The OPCW should consist of experts who actually know the facts... like this chemical is Soviet developed... not Russian... I am sure several Scottish members here would object to being called English... which would be the same thing.

    Russia inherited all the weapons of mass destruction of the USSR. It was responsible for disposing of chemical weapons stocks of the
    USSR. So what the hell are you going on about. Your point is a total non sequitur to what I wrote.


    Most of the people who developed it fled to the west in the 1990s anyway.

    This should be a good test anyway... are the OPCW an organisation that can be trusted to be impartial, or are they western stooges that rubber stamp what they are told to rubber stamp.

    The point is that neither the USSR nor Russia had any NovickokS stocks since it was never anything more than an experimentation project as
    stated by the actual people involved. The OPCW never oversaw the destruction of any Novichok agents.

    Austin

    Posts : 6837
    Points : 7226
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  Austin on Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:05 am

    What would have happened is some of the intel of West or Ukraine would have siphoned of samples of Novichok due the bad days of 90's and they would have preserved it and experimented on it.

    Now they used it on the ex-Spy during Putins new term to spoil the relation between EU and Russia as a whole for the next 6 years , UK and US intel ops well executed.

    Russian intel would have little incentive to kill the ex-Spy if he was that important they would not have exchanged him 10 years back , he is of zero value to Russian intel today much less valuable enough to kill him with some CW substance.

    THis is certainly BlackOps by Mi6 and CIA aided by Baltic and Ukraine Intel

    Svyatoslavich

    Posts : 400
    Points : 401
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Buenos Aires

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  Svyatoslavich on Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:15 pm

    Austin wrote:What would have happened is some of the intel of West or Ukraine would have siphoned of samples of Novichok due the bad days of 90's and they would have preserved it and experimented on it.

    Now they used it on the ex-Spy during Putins new term to spoil the relation between EU and Russia as a whole for the next 6 years , UK and US intel ops well executed.

    Russian intel would have little incentive to kill the ex-Spy if he was that important they would not have exchanged him 10 years back , he is of zero value to Russian intel today much less valuable enough to kill him with some CW substance.

    THis is certainly BlackOps by Mi6 and CIA aided by Baltic and Ukraine Intel
    It doesn't seem that the UK or any other Western country has a nerve agent that can be precisely and unequivocally pointed as have been produced in Russia, otherwise the official UK communication wouldn't use the strange wording "of a type developed by Russia", as Craig Murray notices:
    https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/03/of-a-type-developed-by-liars/
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 18409
    Points : 18967
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  GarryB on Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:34 am

    Who cares what those ball tamperers say...

    Austin

    Posts : 6837
    Points : 7226
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  Austin on Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:12 pm

    I suspect between today and tommorow US and EU countries some say 20 of them will expel diplomats , this should be bad for new term beginning for Putin , Who would have expected UK to try this dark PR and be sucessful yet they are.

    Russia now needs to seriously work its strategy dealing with US , UK and some EU states specially baltic , So far Russian reaction has been with kid glove and the Central Bank has been appeasing the West buying their Bonds

    Austin

    Posts : 6837
    Points : 7226
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  Austin on Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:13 pm

    Good Questions some one needs to answer this

    30 Questions That Journalists Should Be Asking About The Skripal Case

    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-25/30-questions-journalists-should-be-asking-about-skripal-case
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 18409
    Points : 18967
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  GarryB on Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:14 pm

    Sad that UK could convince France and Germany , I think OPCW would also agree eventually

    Modern politics... more important to support your friends than to actually be right.

    Nothing to do with truth and justice and all about bullies supporting each other...

    Russia inherited all the weapons of mass destruction of the USSR. It was responsible for disposing of chemical weapons stocks of the
    USSR. So what the hell are you going on about. Your point is a total non sequitur to what I wrote.

    This stuff was supposed to be produced in Kazakhstan, not Russia, but as it was never actually produced no chemical stocks were moved to Russia, and no stocks were destroyed... there was nothing to destroy.

    And if this material was used anywhere on the planet in an attack the OPCW should have been the first agency contacted... not some side show where May demands Putin fess up or else by high noon tomorrow.

    The Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons deals with Chem weapon attacks, and investigates crimes committed with chem weapons.

    If the OPCW is truly unbiased they should get to the bottom of the case rather more effectively and quickly than the British authorities who are likely being pushed hard from above to find a Russian Hacker link.

    Of course if they are not then perhaps Putin should restart all those chem and bio weapons programmes again because if they are biased then they are likely ignoring western transgressions as well.

    The point is that neither the USSR nor Russia had any NovickokS stocks since it was never anything more than an experimentation project as
    stated by the actual people involved. The OPCW never oversaw the destruction of any Novichok agents.

    The OPCW already know that, but western reporters are not asking them such questions because they don't want to hear an answer that points suspicion away from Russia.

    That is also likely why the UK did not immediately get the OPCW involved because they don't want to hear the truth.

    Of course the real question remains... will they tell the real truth or will they slant it like the US intel agencies do... ie we have investigated the so called crime of Russia interfering in US elections and we have found no actual evidence, but we know the Russians are bad and they did something anyway... type verdict...

    What would have happened is some of the intel of West or Ukraine would have siphoned of samples of Novichok due the bad days of 90's and they would have preserved it and experimented on it.

    All the information was released to the west in the 1990s and most of the specialists working on these sorts of things defected to the west in the 1990s too... no doubt they didn't get jobs building roads or washing cars... they continued their work in the west... the UK, the US, Sweden, the Netherlands, any of which could have produced the toxin agent used.

    The fact that the "attack" happened within 10km or Porton Down, the UK location for such warfare development is suspicious... yet never mentioned by so called western reporters... sadly journalism in the west is now a joke.

    I suspect between today and tommorow US and EU countries some say 20 of them will expel diplomats , this should be bad for new term beginning for Putin , Who would have expected UK to try this dark PR and be sucessful yet they are.

    What are you talking about?

    This gives Russia an ideal opportunity to get rid of an equal number of western spies from its cities... this is a good thing... the less ties between Russia and the west the better.

    The lure of the west is that they have money, but the reality is that they got that money by ripping off their clients, and screwing their workers, and they certainly wont just give it away. If anything they will end up making more money than their partners... so who wants to be a partner to these crooks.

    Companies in Asia and central and south america and africa are crying out to do business... do you want to make the west stronger and give them more strings to pull to keep Russia in line or do you want trading partners that share the wealth of your endevours... and open up large markets for your products that you wont need to hide the made in Russia stickers on to get sales...

    Russia now needs to seriously work its strategy dealing with US , UK and some EU states specially baltic , So far Russian reaction has been with kid glove and the Central Bank has been appeasing the West buying their Bonds

    Russia should turn its back on the US and UK and some EU states especially the baltic states... they don't want to be friends and they don't want to play fair... they think Russia is the bad guy and that is not going to change while Russia is getting stronger... if you want the situation to improve sell all Russian assets and land to rich Americans and rich Germans for a very cheap price and reduce funding of your military to 5 billion a year and they will be your best friends... and Russia will be their bitch.

    avatar
    Hole

    Posts : 981
    Points : 981
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 42
    Location : Merkelland

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  Hole on Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:18 pm

    The factory was in Usbekistan, not Kasachstan.

    Austin

    Posts : 6837
    Points : 7226
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  Austin on Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:00 am

    The head of the SVR called the expulsion of Russian diplomats from Western countries a "dirty provocation" and promised "an adequate response"

    http://militarynews.ru/story.asp?rid=1&nid=477241

    03/28/2018 11:15:03
    *** According to him, Russia regrets the decision of the "famous group of countries that creates an atmosphere of Russophobia"

    Moscow. 28 March. INTERFAX-AVN - Director of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service Sergei Naryshkin called the deportation of Russian diplomats from Western countries a dirty and cynical provocation.

    "First of all, I want to say that, of course, this is a very dirty cynical provocation by a well-known group of countries that simply creates an atmosphere of Russophobia," he said, responding to Interfax's request to comment on the relevant decision of the West.

    S. Naryshkin stressed that Russia regrets this decision: "The answer will follow: the answer is adequate, rather tough."

    Earlier, more than 25 countries of the world and NATO announced the expulsion of Russian diplomats in connection with the "Skripal case". In total, more than 150 diplomatic workers will return to their homeland. These measures were taken against the background of accusations against Russia of involvement in the poisoning of former Colonel GRU Sergey Skripal and his daughter Julia with the use of a military chemical in the British city of Salisbury in early March 2018. Moscow denies all charges.

    Austin

    Posts : 6837
    Points : 7226
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  Austin on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:40 am

    McMaster: 'We have failed to impose sufficient costs' on Russia

    Austin

    Posts : 6837
    Points : 7226
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  Austin on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:46 am

    The head of the SVR: the system of vassal dependence created by the USA gives a failure

    https://tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/201804041133-wf3e.htm


    Austin

    Posts : 6837
    Points : 7226
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  Austin on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:47 am

    The head of the SVR called the case of the Violins a grotesque provocation by the special services of Britain and the USA

    https://russian.rt.com/world/news/499662-svr-skripali-grotesknaya-provokaciya

    The head of the Foreign Intelligence Service, Sergei Naryshkin, called the case of the poisoning of ex-colonel GRU Sergei Skripal and his daughter Julia a grotesque provocation, roughly concocted by foreign special services.

    As the head of the SVR at the Moscow conference on international security noted, the pressure on the countries in connection with this case was another example of the dictates of Washington and its allies.

    "Even in the grotesque provocation with the Violins, roughly concocted by the intelligence services of the United Kingdom and the United States, some European states are not rushing to follow London and Washington recklessly, but prefer to sort out what happened," he said.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Russian Intelligence Services: News & Discussion

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:56 am